The Boy Next Door

By BlackLeatherRose

Avery Collins is your typical teenage girl. Living in the small coastal town of Blakely, she leads a fairly s... More

Chapter 1 - I Don't Do Boyfriends
Chapter 2 - SOS
Chapter 3 - Jett 'the badboy' Damien
Chapter 4 - Amelie Collins to The Front Office

Authors Note

232 14 0
By BlackLeatherRose

I've never been really great at introductions but I thought that since this my first story and everything, it'd be nice to just introduce myself and say a quick hi. So, hi.. I'm Elise, and like most of you (I assume), I've been using wattpad for quite a while simply because I enjoy reading; escaping into the worlds that people create when they write their stories, but I feel like now is the time to create my own world.

As I said, this is my first story. I've been wanting to write and publish a story for quite some time but have struggled with inspiration for my story and confidence in what I write. I'm not perfect, so this story may not appeal to everyone but I hope that most of you appreciate my decision to put myself out there and enjoy the work I create.

Happy Reading,

Lise xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
42.4K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆