Firepower: Blaster Ace (#Writ...

By XLKIR007

Years have past since the coming of the MECHAs (an extra terrestrial robotic lifeforms) and Earth have finall... More

Chapter 0: An Heir to the Trigger (E)
Chapter 1: Blast From The Past
Chapter 2: Useless Guns, Useful Explosions
Chapter 4: The Grave, The Grove, and The Beautiful

Chapter 3: Unidentified Failing Object

24 0 0
By XLKIR007

"Aaaah!" Kazuro shouted as Caroline charged at him head-on with her spear thrusting in all directions, "Caroline, cut it it is just a practice exercise! I don't think she is listening, somebody help!"

"You sure are pathetic," the world seemed to stop and Kazuro's vision suddenly turned into a black and white kaleidoscope, the voice seemed to echo in his brain so much that he he could hear his own heartbeat in a world frozen in time.

"What was that!?" he Kazuro struggled to speak but his words only came out as thoughts instead. He tried to breathe but nothing came out, he tried to move but he didn't even flinch. Was this the end, is he seeing an alternate reality right before his death, by the hand of a crazy newcomer?

"Hey kid, we didn't spend fifty years of dormancy just to be wielded by an imbecile," the dark voice from before said.

"Umm... hate to burst your bubble Rein but our first wielder was in fact an imbecile," another voice spoke, just like the first one except it is more cheerful and light.

"Who are you?" Kazuro's thought came out instantly as a voice but his lips laid still.

"I guess the old man didn't do much introduction," the dark voice, as the other voice called him Rein, spoke, "The name is Rein, and my friend here is Altari, and we are here to steal your soul if you do not fight properly,"

"I don't believe you," Kazuro said, or rather thought, bluntly.

"Rein," the light voice, or Altari as Kazuro came to know him, said, "if you don't fight properly,"

There was a dramatic pause between them as a chill went up Kazuro's spine as his heart started to beat faster.

"You will find yourself missing your hidden batch of chocolate chip cookies!"

A surge of priority sparked in Kazuro as the black and white kaleidoscopic world started to fade and time began to speed up. Just as an instant before the blade of Caroline's su yari connected to his face, a pistol appeared and grabbed the blade. Kazuro, with his pistol axe stance, spun around making Caroline loose her balance as Yousai was swept into the air. Kazuro then jumped up and did a drop kick which Caroline blocked by sinking the blade into the soil and gripping the long metal handle with all her strength. The blow landed on Yousai and a large shockwave scattered the leaves surrounding them and the soil in which Yousai was sunk into.

What just happened? He was totally different a few seconds ago, Caroline was lost in thought when a Dual slash hit her in the face then in the gut. She could feel that her feet has left the ground just before a swift back kick slammed her into the bark of a tree. "BAAAAAM" the tree shook and leaves fell onto the ground softly. Caroline managed to straighten up from the blast. "He just hit me didn't he Yousai?" Kazuro felt somehow uneasy as Caroline was regaining her posture.

"Yes he did madame Caroline," Yousai answered. Caroline exhaled deeply before giving a smile and straightening some of the loose hair that hung down from her forehead down to her chin.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Kazuro thought. Caroline then shot him a glare with her smile still intact, yup, I definitely have a bad feeling about this.

"Kazuro, do you know why my family is called Hakuro of the Impenetrable Fortress?" as she asked a dark aura surrounded her, Kazuro gulped and shook his head, "that's because we have the best defense in the world... and a dark secret," the aura erupted as gust of winds blasted around their entire area. Caroline prepared her stance, "Yousai, MATERIALIZE CALIBER 9.2!" Yousai began to glow and changed form, his su yari blade remained, but his handle became longer, and a cross section appeared under his blade resembling a bats wing, huge shields and large dark brick walls appeared floating around her.

Kazuro gulped hard as a cold sweat ran down his cheek, "she may be hot, talented, and not to mention scary," he shook his head to throw away his fear, "for the sake of my chocolate chip cookies, I will win this fight!" he charged headfirst towards Caroline.  As soon as she in within his range of attack, he launched a roundhouse kick towards her "BAM!" "huh! They move!?" one of the floating shields block his attack before it even got near her.

The shield then moved back a little bit and blasted Kazuro away like a spring. Kazuro was send flying on impact and crashed into a tree. "Ouch, seriously, what is with these trees, it's like they are trying to hurt us or something after cutting some of their leaves or branches?" Kazuro said as he cleared his blurry vision.

As soon as he regained his vision, a shiny object seem to veer closer to him, ooh shiny, he focused his vision and noticed it was Yousai, "FWOOOSH!" the blade missed his head by a fraction of an inch as it dug deep into the bark. Kazuro shivered as he turned pale with eyes wide open on where his head was, "Yo-y-y-you c-c-c-could hav-v-v-v-ve ki-k-ki-kille-d-d-d-d m-m-m-me wo-wo-wo-wo-mm-mm-man!!"

He was answered by a cold look in Caroline's eyes. Her eyes nothing but an empty void filled with battlelust, and Kazuro just got on the wrong side of it. "SWOOSH! CLING! CLANG! BAAM!" A blade thrust countered by an axe chop, a side kick blocked by a wall, a slash ducked, a double slam blocked, Kazuro and Caroline are exchanging blows one by one, with  both blocks, parries, counters, and dodges.

Kazuro was pushed back a few meters away from Caroline and breathing heavily after all that. Caroline started to swirl Yousai and the shields and bricks started to form a pattern, a rune of some sorts. The bricks walls started to break down into small bricks and form a circle with lines connecting it from different angles, and the various types of shields made a formation in places free of the brick lining. As her swirls became faster, the bricks and shields started to loose material and began turning into energy, and as they did so, a large orb of energy began to form on the tip of Yousai's blade.

Brace yourself Kazuro, you are about to die, Kazuro thought to himself. As he brace for impact by crossing his arms in front of him, a gust of wind coming from he right blew past. The sound of broken branches and rustling leaves were being carries by the wind. "Huh," he turned to look at it and saw something flying so fast he couldn't make out what it was.... that is till it screamed, "what! Wait, Caroline, I think we should stop for a moment and take five," he was speedily looking from Caroline and the unidentified flying (and screaming) object heading for him. "Caroline," his voice shaking as he is beginning to rush out of his mind, "Caroline!"

"Dark Dreaded Canon...." Kazuro turned pale, "Fire," "BAAANG!" "PLONK!" the flying object hit Kazuro sending him flying away as well as the the energy ball launched toward them.

"Come back Fr..." Kate just jumped down where Kazuro once stood and turned to her right when she felt a large surge of energy, "eh ed?" "BOOOOOOOOOOM!" the blast collided with Kate.

A large mushroom shaped smoke erupted in their area incinerating the trees surrounding them. A large smoke surrounded the field where they once stood making it harder for me to write what is happening in the dense mass of black cloud (and lack of imagination right now). As the cloud cleared Caroline returned to normal and Yousai dematerialized, "sigh- are, Kate, when did you get here,"

"cough cough," Kate was covered in dust and her clothes seared (not that much, just burned at the ends and ruffled up), "that is a good question," one of her sleeves suddenly dropped loose.

"Winner by disqualification, Kazuro and Fred," mr Ryte suddenly appeared out of nowhere sitting on Lupus with a candy cane in his mouth.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Caroline butted into the conversation, "why? what happened? did we do something wrong?"

Mr Ryte held back a laugh, "you know you just blasted your teammate?" he said bluntly pointing his candy cane towards Kate.

"O ~tsu to!" she turned to take a better look at Kate, she turned back to mr Ryte, "hehe," she said as she scratched her head. ".... wait, where's Kazuro?" she then paused to think, "and where is Fred?"

"Over here!" Fred shouted from a corner, devastated, covered in dirt and tangled up with Kazuro, "I don't think I'm fine," he said crying, "look what Kate did!" he said gesturing to his tangled up leg, "I can't even feel my leg!"

"Uh, sorry to burst your tears buddy," Kazuro interrupted, "but that's my leg,"

"Oh," correction, Kazuro's leg, "sorry 'bout that," he said apologetically as he let go of Kazuro's leg and untangle themselves.

"Sooo," Kazuro stood up and wiped out the dirt from his pants and dusted off the dust from his jacket, "you're telling me we won because of our enemy?" mr Ryte nodded, "so we won because of Kate's speed and strength and Caroline's onslaught?"

"Yes,"

"Awesome," Kazuro said.

"Sweet," Fred said.

"Stinks," Kate said pouting.

'Undecided' everybody turned to Caroline who raised up a sign with a confused face and her hand placed under her chin.

"Grim,"

"Anime-y,"

"Awkward,"

"Kawai,"

'Still Undecided'

"Well that settles it, loosing that's it for the day, you guys were the last people to finish your battle," he fixed his candy cane back, "ach weasch you fwinisht wish a fang,"

"Cool,"

"Weird,"

"Immature,"

'I'm new here so I don't have an opinion'

"Well then let's head back...." mr Ryte was cutoff for some reason.

They all eyed mr Ryte suspiciously as they stared to look between them and then back to mr Ryte, "uh, mr Ryte, are you okay?" Caroline asked.

He turned around with a worried look as he tried his best to smirk, "well, aren't you the lucky one," everybody raised and eyebrow as Ryte (let's just call him that for nowcause it saves me the trouble of writting two letters and it's weird and I'll keep calling him that till I come up with a first name for him, but his students will call him with the "mr") crunched his candy cane between his teeth, "you get to see two UFO's in one day," he said as he started to laugh.

"What?" they all said in unison. Ryte ceased his laughter to answer their question, and pointed up.

"VOOOOM," as they looked up, a giant (to them at least) metallic object fell from the sky moving past them, "BOOOOM" and then it landed, Ryte gave a smile to them and inhaled deeply, "Call the students, we have a MECHA landing," their faces were filled with horror at the simple mention of real life MECHAs landing right next to them.

"KYAAAA!!" Caroline and Kate screamed as they held each other tight.

"Don't worry Kate, I'll hug you too!"

"Well, no poops," Kazuro said and at the back Kate fed Fred a nice tasty knuckle sandwich.

.....

"Everybody, stay still," Ryte whispered to his students who agreed to come along, the rest are already on their way back to Kaidos for backup, "we still don't know what we are up against." They were all gathered beneath the shadows of the trees and some hiding behind trees and bushes. It was almost dusk, and the fact that the MECHAs are machines might give them the upper hand in visual based combat.

The large object that fell looked more like a large drop pod. It looked like a metal pine cone with large blades pointed upwards probably for propulsion and the tip spherical.

The metal pod began to morph till and opening appeared. Small drones came out from the pod, Scout drones, this made everyone more relaxed till... "Area is clear for disembarking Axia," one of the drones said.

A large metal leg stepped out of the opening in the pod revealing a large dark purple MECHA, it wore a long draping violet cape. It's eyes are red and a large shoulder pad armor on his left shoulder with a crest of some sorts embedded on it. The metal lining under it's armor was grey and the linings on it's armor was neon purple. It carried a large sword on his belt and his left hand looked like a canon of some sorts. Dense mist of vapor came out of it's mouth as it exhaled, "Ah, Argos' Meadow," his voice send chill down the spine of everyone in the forest witnessing the event, "such a nice place to land and carry out our experiment," it then seemed to stretch or something.

"This is bad, this is really really bad," Ryte was sweating a lot and trembling at the sight of this caped MECHA, "whatever you do, do not engage the target," he hushed to all of us, I knew taking the students here was a bad idea, but this, he thought as he looked at the MECHA, I'm gonna need Joel's help for this. He then paused to think about Joel, dang it, what am I thinking, he would totally obliterate out the entire forest if he was here.... and us.

"Er, mr Ryte, do you know who that is?" the annoying perverted student asked Ryte about the caped MECHA.

"That Lou is Axia, if you've heard about the Battle of Stormfront then you'll know about Fort Debris,"

"Fort Debris!?" neighboring students quickly clamped their hands around his mouth shushing him. He calmed down and gestured for Ryte to continue.

"Well before Fort Debris became, well... Fort Debris, they met Axia, and with a flick of his wrist, we lost a continent to the MECHAs," way to put it out straight to the kids Ryte, now I think one of them is peeing their pant... wait.. I'm the author, of course on of them is peeing their pants.

Lou stared at Ryte with his eyes wide open till, "Son of a...."

"Homo sapient lifeforms detected," one of the drones said and all of the MECHAs turned to look at the location of the shout, "preparing battle sequence," all of the drones opened up a compartment and unsheathed their weapons.

"Way to go Lou, you just jeopardized the entire class!" the girl next to him shouted.

"It's not my fault, it was Orin, if you want to blame anyone Liz, you might as well blame him okay," he then looked away from her, "and I didn't jeopardize the whole class, I jeopardized a portion of it including the teacher," Liz just pouted angrily.

"Sorry Liz, sorry Lou, sorry sir, sorry everyone," Orin said as he scratched the back of his head, "I guess I over sweated, hehe,"

"From your pants?" Liz said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't deny it! You do it too!" Orin retaliated and pointed a finger at her.

Liz held down her skirt and slapped Orin, "I expected this to come from Lou, but from you," she started to blush, "you two disgust me!"

Lou wore a big grin, "he didn't mean it that way but I like what your thinking, hehe," "SLAAAP!"

The drones dropped a big blue anime-like sweat, "so are we gonna kill them or not?" they asked Axia.

"What do you think?"

"I think we should wait for their relationships to develop like what we see in those drama tv shows they show on their wavelengths sir," one of the drones said.

"Who asked for your opinion!?" Axia shouted at the drone.

"But you asked us what we were thinking about," the drone said in an innocent voice, "and I like human drama shows," he whispered.

"What did you say!?"

"Nothing!"

"Good, now fire!"

"Eh?" Lou and Liz said in unison. Liz was holding Lou by the collar and ready to punch him in the nose when a barrage of missiles headed straight towards their group, "KYAAAAAA!" and now they made up.

"Scatter!" Ryte shouted to his students. They all started to run away from the area but Lou and Liz are still huddled up together (still screaming) next to (an unconscious) Orin (and a large puddle of pee), "Liz! Orin! Lou!" as Ryte tried to go back to them, it was too late.

"BOOOOM!" smoke covered the entire area, Ryte fell down to the ground, arms flailing and eyes wide open.

"Look sir we got them," the talkative drone said.

"Mwahahahaha! Humans, so weak and frag-eh?" as the smoke cleared Liz, Lou and Orin were left unscathed, "Interesting, a Hakuro guardian, what owes me the pleasure," Caroline was standing in front of them with a giant shield.

"Liz, forgive but now that I have a better view of things," Lou said to Liz while they are still scaredly tugged up, "I think Caroline's chest are better than your, and I think I too might over sweat," Liz pushed him away and looked at her chest, she blushed, turned angry and "BAAM!" kicked him right in da fays!

Axia looked straight into Caroline's eyes, "pfft, you should have left them to die, either way you all die, drones attack!"

"Fire!" "BAAAAAAM" "Fire again" "BAAAAAAAM" "Fire in the hole" "BAAAAAAM" "Fire..." the drone was cutoff by Axia.

"Would you shut up already, jeez, you are the only drone that talks too much," Axia shouted at Talkie (let's just go with that).

"Yes sir, shutting up now,"

"I swear if we get back to the Mother Ship I am going to dismantle whoever manufactured you,"

"HIYAAAA!" Reuben jumped out of the smoke and slashed a nearby drone with his spear, "BZZZT, BAAAM" the drone exploded and startled the other drones.

"NOOOO! 573! We had such good times together!"

"I thought I told you to shut up,"

"Xen Long, Reuben, fusion attack," Li Uan said as she jumped out of the smoke, Reuben nodded.

Li Uan ran towards Reuben who put both of his hands together and "FWOOOSH!" Reuben gave Li Uan a jump boost.

"Xen Long, MATERIALIZE FISTS OF FLAMES!" As she started to descend, her hands began to be covered by a sentinalium aura infused with fire. The fire seemed to engulf her entire body and she sped up ever more adding to the gravitational force.

Reuben below placed his hands on the ground, "EARTH MANIPULATION," the earth underneath the drones seemed to move and changed for a moment.

"Let go of me 163!" one of the drones said, "nothing happened,"

"oh!" he let go of the drone he was holding on to, "sorry,"

"Scaredy scrap,"

"BAAAAAAM!" Li Uan finally hit the ground, her fist sinking into the soil, "Pyro-Terra Formation, THOUSAND FLAMING SPIKES!" Li Uan and Reuben said in unison. As they did, Li Uan's fire got absorbed into the soil and large spikes sprouted from the soil rapidly thrusting anything they come across. One of the drones got punctured and burst into flames and many of the drones nearby soon followed.

The effect of Li Uan's fall just wore off and now Xen Long is a long broadsword infused with fire slicing every drone in their path. "Meh, show off," Reuben blocked a rapid barrage of bullets by raising a wall and parried by pushing away the wall towards the drones. Caroline charged in with Yousai in his assault rifle form, and more students started to join in to defeat the drones.

"Hey Kazuro, that looks fun," Fred said as Lance turned into his... well.. lance shaped TAR-21, "let's join in,"

"Maybe I should.." before he could finish his sentence Fred already left to the battle field, "seriously!? Wait up!" he took out his twin pistols into his axe stance and ran after Fred.

"Stupid humans," Axia raised his left arm and charged a shot, "FWOOOSH, BZZZT" "arrgh!" he turn to see Ryte holding Lupus as a sniper, "so you did survive, pity I'm gonna make sure this time you don't" he ran (or floated, or boosted, or whatever) towards Ryte and in a split second has already unsheathed his sword and is right above Ryte.

Ryte barely blocked the attack as he is merely holding the 'sword-as-big-as-him' at bay before pushing Axia back, "Lupus, MATERIALIZE MIDNIGHT BLADE!" Lupus glowed and turned from a sniper to a large broad katana. The blade of the sword is like a one edged broadsword with a curve at the tip. He then ran over to Axia attacking with side slices "SWISH CLANG, SLANG CLANG, FWOOSH CLANG" his attacks were easily blocked with Axia's gigantic sword.

"I see not only you survived, but you also became a teacher," he then seemed develop a sinister smile, "It's a pity to see them die,"

"You wouldn't dare, HIYAARGH!!!" Ryte charged with a fast stab but Axia managed to catch his attack, "uurgh, Lupus DEMATERIALIZE!" as soon as Lupus started to glow "BZZZZT!" "AAAARRRGHHHH!" Ryte was helplessly hanging on to Lupus as they were electrocuted, "No! You did not," horror swept across his face.

"Yes I did, I blocked out your sentinal's ability to transform," he then grabbed Ryte "CRRRACK!" he squeezed him, "Now I'll give you the honor of seeing your students die right before your eys," a loud meniacle laugh escaped him, "right before you die!" He raised his left arm at the students who are fighting the drones.

"Everyone look out!!!!!!" Ryte shouted at the top of his lungs as tears rolled down his eyes.

Kazuro and the other stopped attacking the drones and looked to where Ryte was screaming, they were not prepared for what was about to happen. "VWOOOOOOOOOOOSH, BOOOOOOOM!" Axia had fired a large concentrated beam that ripped through the forest and destroyed a nearby hill.

Ryte had kept his eyes closed, but the tears won't stop running, I knew I shouldn't have brought them here, it's all my fault, why did I hate lectures!? He was biting so hard on his lips that they began to bleed. He couldn't resist the urge to check on them, and as he raised his eyes upon his students, "Hakuro?" Caroline barely managed to save them from the blast, a large neon colored shield in the shape of a rune was placed in front of her, "I see, an anti-beam shield, well goodbye students, survive..." his vision began to dim and soon everything was black. "CRRAACK! SPLAASH!"

"Mr.... Ryte..." soon after Caroline blacked out and fell to the ground, "I'm sorry I failed you..." In between Caroline and Axia laid burnt corpses of students she was unable to save. Her vision too soon black.

"Caroline?" Kazuro was left dumbstruck as he witnessed the event of seeing fellow students and a teacher die right in front of him while he was unable to do anything.

"sniff- Robert, Clara, Levi," Kazuro turned to see a female student crying helplessly and she broke down in tears over her fallen classmates.

Kazuro soon realized that all the other students collapsed after being too close to Caroline where the impact was still great. He turned to see the rest of the students hiding and cowering in fear, only hoping for their deaths to be as swift and painless.

"DRIP," Kazuro began to cry, not tears of sadness, but tears of anger and rage. He tightened his grip on his dual pistols and bit his lips to prevent him from breaking down, "aaaaahhh!!"

"CLANK" "What, the heck, was that," Kazuro had thrown his pistols yet again but this time it's at Axia, "Did you just use your gun as a throwing star? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lols," he started to break up hysterically laughing. "Human!" he shouted as he threw back Kazuro's gun, "I would like to see you do it again, it's, what do you call it... ah yes, hilarious, lol!"

The pistol landed right in front of Kazuro's shoes, and so he leaned down to pick it up and got ready to throw it again... but... "like I said, PATHETIC!!!" he found himself again in the black and white kaleidoscopic world, "listen, kid," Rein said, "do you want to learn how to use a gun or not?"

"Yes, please, my friends are going to die if I don't!"

"Well he said please," Altari said.

"Fine," Rein sighed and then gave up, "well kid, do you remember the drawings in the box,"

"Yes I do, they are my grandfather's painting of Daisho Bakuhashi, the founder of the Bakuhashi empire and the first guardian of the Eastern realm,"

"Well, it ends up he is just like you, and he does not know how to use a gun,"

"I highly doubt they have guns back then,"

"Shut up kid, you're ruining my story. Ok so he held us differently and handled us differently then how we are supposed to,"

"Wait... so you two are!?"

"Yes, we are.."

"Currently in your hand and about to be fried," Altari cut in.

"Altari! I wanted to say that. Well, anyways, we are the two guns,"

"So?"

"Just use your imagination and power it up with emotions,"

The world returned to normal. Use your imagination eh? Kazuro twisted the pistols upside-down and inserted his pinky into the trigger seat just like in the picture his grandfather drew. Emotions, he imagined why he was asking for help in the first place. His teacher, one tear fell and he took one step forward. His classmates, another tear fell and he took another step. His friends, another tear and step. His family, another tear and step. And his world. He raised his head and set his teared eyes right on Axia's recticles. He was now face to face with one of the most dangerous MECHA alive.

"Oh, so now you're gonna hit me with it? lols!"

He began to chant and steadily raise his hand with his guns in his hands, "into the infinite abyss you go, away through the mist of the veil, into the burning void you go, and never return from the rift towards the pale," his guns suddenly started to glow and change shape, "loud sounds of demise shall sing your depart, as the rivers will flow down towards the fall, with this light and dark infused heart, I send you to your final toll,"

"Wait..." he took a good look at Kazuro who is charging his aura in glowing guns, "you're a Bakuhashi! The Bakuhashi heir!"

"With Darkness in one hand," his left hand began to resonate, "and light in the other," his right hand began to resonate as well, "I banish thee to the realm of oblivion!"

"Altari and Rein! No it can't be!" he soon realized he was about to meet his end and crossed his arms in front of him and braced for impact.

"DAI BAKUHATSU HISSATSU," he said softly and pulled the trigger "TSUIHOU NO BEAM!!!"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

*****

Where am I? Kazuro slowly opened up his eyes to a familiar scenery, a ceiling fan slowly rotating above hive while in front of him was a large glassed cupboard. He looked down to see he was covered with a white blanket. He soon realized, this is where he went when he got beat up by Fred, the nurse's office. Wait, where's Fred? He then felt a slow movement next to him, Caroline? Caroline has been next to him with her head on her hands on the bed.

She slowly raised her head and saw Kazuro with staring right at her, "Kazuro," a small smile began to develop, "Kazuro, you're okay!" she then jumped and hugged him.

"Ow, ow, ow, you're hugging the blisters of my blisters!" Caroline quickly let go and pushed herself away. Blushing she straightened a loose hair from her side and gesture sorry. Kazuro held his injured side and turned away blushing as well, "by the way, where are Kate and Fred?"

She then lowered her head and began to sniffle softly, "I'm afraid they didn't make it,"

"What!?"

"Kazuro!" Kate suddenly jumped out of nowhere and hugged Kazuro, almost smothering him.

Caroline quickly raised her head up and gave a big grin, "just kidding!" she shouted as she laughed.

"I see you're just waking up," Fred said as he came through the door walking limply with a large rolling of bandage around his waist.

"Kate! You're suffocating me!" Kazuro managed to screech out a few words while being held under Kate's hug.

"Oops," she let go and gave a big smile.

Kazuro rubbed his neck as he gave a small smile, "I have a question," they all turned to look at him, "where's mr Ryte?" everybody lowered their heads in sadness, "no way! That is so not fair!!"

"Huh, why?" they all looked confused.

"He said there were two drop pods!" he said as he started to stand up.

"Woah woah woah!" Kate said as she and the other tried to calm him down, "what did you mean?"

"He said that there were two UFOs remember," Kazuro insisted.

"Actually he was referring to Fred," Caroline replied.

"What?"

"He was flying around and he made us fail our last test with Ryte, at least he didn't record the scores," Kate said.

"And my first test," Caroline butted in.

"I still don't get it," Kazuro said as he tilted his head a little.

"Fred is the Unidentified Failing Object," Kate said.

"Hey!" Fred shouted in protest from the background.

"Oh...."

A/N

Finally, an end to this chapter... almost five thousand words just so I could reach the statement Unidentified Failing Object, now I know that I'm just wrong XD. Anyways, I decided to test my speed by doing a #JustWriteIt and I think that I am way over doing it XD. Anyways, my JustWriteIt only applies to this chapter and onward.... or is there a catch I don't know about.. either way, I'm still gonna write it.... and I guess that these words are enough to cover up for one week of vacation... I think... anyways, the comment box is always free for you people to say anything at all about my story.

And to add a more anime feel to the story (and to give me the idea of what I'm supposed to do next):

Next time on Firepower: Blaster Ace-

Kazuro: "What did you say dad, my sisters are coming? That is so not good news,"

Kazuro: "Come on guys we should go and visit the grove, wait, Caroline's already there? And who is she talking to? Mr Ryte's girlfried!?"

Kazuro: "Well I guess I should," "BOOOOM!" "Nani Ga ! Who are you two?"

Rein: "We are the great sentinels of the Bakuhashi clan, Altari and Rein,"

Kazuro: "Holy Cow, you two are MECHAs!"

Lisa: "Hello Kazuro. Have you been washing your underwear lately?"

Kazuro: "Stop embarrassing me sis,"

Karin: "Aw you're so cute when you do that,"

Kazuro: "Well then all things are accounted for, I should get training and..."

Lisa: "Hi, I'll be your new teacher from now on, it's a pleasure to meet you,"

Kazuro: "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Next time on Firepower: Blaster Ace - The Grave, The Grove, and The Beautiful."

Caroline: "Bye Bye,"

Kate: "See you next time on.."

Fred: "Firepower: Blaster Ace"

BONUS:

"Bzzt, bzzt, bzzt," Axia was bruised up and he lost his left arm and leg and a large hole stood on his left torso. Sparks erupted out of injuries while a weird colored liquid poured down from it. "How could I, Commander of the Violet Dusk, be defeated by a mere child...." he said as he thought about his fight with Kazuro, "those darn twins!" He looked at his injuries and sighed, "attention drones, is there any drones left, I am in need of repairs," he then thought about the drones he shot in the process as he killed those humans, "that was stupid,"

"bzzt, bzzzzzt, Sir Axia," he was surprised that a drone managed the answer him, "I'm active," he then listened closely to the voice. A drone suddenly popped up next to him, "woah, can you believe it sir Axia," it was Talkie, "it's such an honor to do your repairs before we are found, now I can stitch you up and tell you all the many stories I know! Isn't that awesome?!"

"No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 59 19
You Bakugo and Izuku have been best friends since childhood. Would that changed if you started to date one of them? Would it hurt the other? Read to...
128K 3K 23
Izuku Midoriya added Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, plus 17 others to "Class 2-A :)" Izuku Midoriya: Hey guys! Since a lot of you guys asked for my...
195K 6.2K 62
โ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž, ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ?โž โ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ!โž DA...
10.7K 466 16
GREMLIN MHA(Mainly Izuku, Bakugou, Aizawa, and Shoto so far... tho Possibly Kirishima) Chapters vary in length. I try aim for 1,000 but some I might...