When I Met Her:Haikyuu X Tsuk...

By Jessiedarch

Kei was just a normal 15 year old at Karasuno. He was quiet, tall for his age and blonde. Where boys in his y... More

Haikyuu|(0)|
New Transfer |(1)|
My First Confession|(3)|
Keeping Distance|(4)|
Warm Hands|(5)|
Time For a Trip|(6)|
Secret Photos|(7)|
The Best |(8)|
Huh!?|(9)|
An Oikawa|(10)|
Knight In Shining Armour|(11)|
A Well Deserved Barbecue|(12)|
Back Home|(13)|
Meeting The Parents |(14)|
Staying Over|(15)|
Family Time|(16)|
Missing Him|(17)|
Why That!?|(18)|
Meeting His Family|(19)|
Meeting His Family P2|(20)|
SORRY
Meeting His Family P3|(21)|
Back To School|(22)|
Confessions!?|(23)|
My Valentine|(24)|
It's done!?
My Suga!?
1000 Reads!!!!!!!
Sequel ♡
Talking To Oikawa
A Change In Plan
for my creature of a brother
Tag
RED HAIR
40k!! ❤
Revised
New Story
Its Offical !
Its Out!

Is There Something On My Face?|(2)|

27.5K 489 1K
By Jessiedarch

Shiraishi's Pov

I sat down and pulled out my bento. I was about to eat my lunch alone when Yachi walked up to my desk.

"Hey Shira-san!"

"Hey Yachi-san what's up?"

"Well...since I know you know a lot about Volleyball I wanted to know if you wanted to come to practise today with me!!"

I smiled at Yachi happily, this was better than eating lunch by myself. I nodded enthusiastically at her and packed up my bento. We walked together to the gym. When we were getting closer I could hear the sound of shoes squeaking against the floor. A sound that I used to hear so much.

3rd Person Pov

The boys saw Yachi enter the gym, with a beautiful girl behind her. The girl was shuffling akward by Yachi's side and was looking at the floor. Daichi was the first person to notice, and walked up to the girls with an inviting smile plastered on his face.
"Hey Yachi-chan, Who is this you have brought with you today?"

He could see the other girl stiffening, but then slowly went back to normal.

"This is Shira-chan, she transfered here today and had experience helping the Nekoma team."

Miuna smiled at Daichi, and felt more relaxed. He was a good person, she thought to herself.

"Really! Wow, that would help us out a lot if you could show us a few things." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head with a smile.

The other boys had noticed the new visitors and paused the game, looking at them in wonder. Suddenly two of he boys sprung up and sprinted to the girls, only to bow down and start worshipping Miuna, whose face was flushed red, and didn't know what to do.

"NISHINOYA, TANAKA!!!! GET AWAY FROM SHIRA-CHAN YOUR SCARING HER!!!!!"

Daichi's face suddenly went scary and Miuna nearly fainted. She slowly grabbed Yachi and hid behind her, despite her being taller.
"WHAT!!!!"

A short boy with a mess of ginger hair ran up to her and pointed at her dramatically.

"HOW TALL ARE YOU!!!!!!"

Miuna looked confused but then let out a small giggle, to Nishinoya and Tanaka's delight.

"Ano....i'm 176.8cm"

The boys eyes nearly popped out. He dramatically threw himself to the floor.

"IM SO SHORT WHY!!!!!!!"

A boy walked up to him and pulled him up by his hair. Even though he looked a bit scary she couldn't help but to laugh out load.

"Get up DUMBASS you might make her embarrassed!"

I gave a small smile at the boy and he blushed and turned away.

"Thanks for the concern, but I know my hights weird, and I'm used to it now."

The boys looked at her smiling and suddenly realised how beautiful she was. They hadn't noticed before because she was hiding behind Yachi.

Nishinoya and Tanaka ran up to her and bowed.

"Nice to meet you Shira-chan!!! You can call us Nishinoya-Senpai and Tanaka-Senpai!!!"

Miuna gave them a nice smile and the boys fell to their knees, clasping each other.

"It's okay, everyone here can call me Miuna if you want to. You guys all seem nice, so I don't mind."

A boy with grey hair and a warm smile walked up to her.

"Nice to meet you Miuna-chan. I'm Sugawara Koushi, but you can call me Koushi-Senpai if you want!"

He held out a hand and Miuna took it. She smiled at him, he was definitely the mother figure of the group, she silently thought to herself. Nishinoya ran to Koushi-Senpai and tackled him to the ground. Miuna froze, unsure of how to react to what had just happened.

"DONT TOUCH HER SENPAI YOUR JUST TRYING TO STEAL HER FROM ME AND MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!!! WHY CAN YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!"

Miuna giggled to herself, what is even going on here, she thought to herself. She suddenly paused when she saw everyone looking at her. She flushed red whe she realised that she had been louder than she thought, but before she could do anything, Nishinoya was already up on his feet.

"Miuna-chan just giggled!!"

Shiraishi Pov

I slowly step backward and tug at Yachi in a hope to make her follow me, but she doesn't realise so i shrug and say that i will see them soon, give Yachi a quick hug and walk out of the gym.

They were pretty overwhelming, but I could tell that they were good at heart. Despite that, I knew I would need deep training before I was going to be able to be prepared to meet them again.

I was so deep I thought that I didn't realise that I had reached the steps. I took my foot out expecting to make contact with the ground, but my eyes widened when I realised that it wasn't there.

I slowly felt myself falling foward and screwed my eyes shut, preparing get for the impact, but that never came.

I felt a strong force on my waist, and paused before opening my eyes. I looked up and saw the face of Tsukishima Kei. His face was flushed. I suddenly realised how close our faces were and went bright red. My heart began beating faster, what is going on?

"Learn how to walk stupid, I might not be there next time."

"Good to keep in mind," I said," as I felt darkness take over me.

2 hour timeskip♧

I finally woke up, but before I opened my eyes, I could feel a pressure on my hand. I quickly open my eye a fraction to see Kei staring at me worriedly, his hand clasping mine. He hadn't noticed that I was awake yet, so I then sighed, pretending pretending that I had just woken up.

His hand immediately sprung away from mine and I could see that he was blushing. I tried to sit myself up, but stopped halfway due to a pain in my head. I sway a bit, and Tsukishima instantly held my shoulders, keeping me still. I looked up at him and gave a half asleep smile.

"What happened?"

He sighed and sat down on his chair, with a small trace of a smirk on his face.

"You fainted on the way out of the gym, and I caught you."

3rd Person Pov

Miuna suddenly remembered and her face flushed red. Tsukishima gave out out a little laugh at her reaction, and she turned at him and gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"Your laugh is really cute, you should laugh more often," She said, before processing it and blushing.

His face went red and he turned his head, hoping she hadn't noticed him, but was too late.

"I-I need some kind or repayment for saving get you and for staying with you here." A wide smile spread across his face.

"Sure? What?" Miuna asked confused.

Tsukishima smiled at her, a real, genuine smile.

"A kiss." He responded.

Miuna's eyes widened but she didn't protest against it, she was still in shock from what he had said. She looked into his eyes and he leaned closer, pressing their lips together.

When he leaned back he looked at her and smiled. His face was red, and seeing how she was feeling, she felt like hers were too. He grabbed her into a hug, and for once in her life, she felt tiny, and....protected. He pulled his head and looked into her eyes. His face was bright red, and it was obviously hard for him to day what he wanted too.

"Y-Your different to any other girl I've ever m-met. You bug me, you can be annoying, loud one moment, shy as hell the next. I-I don't r-really know what this feeling is, i havent known you for long, b-but I think I'm in love with you.

Wow, Miuna thought to herself. Today I had my first kiss and my first confession. What's up with this school!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 3K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
244K 8.4K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
106K 3K 27
Akira Sanae has never been curious about a person before. She always has her focus in studying and things about love or dating someone are out of her...
32.2K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...