The Trap

By notjustarandomperson

#EDITING# Previously known as- When the bad boy noticed me. Trap called chaos. Trap called emotions. Trap... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Sequel's out!

CHAPTER 14

147K 4.5K 700
By notjustarandomperson

|••• Violet's POV •••|

For the first time in my life, I wanted my alarm to ring. I wanted to hear it's stupid and irritating sound to make this nightmare go.

"Tomorrow, 7 am sharp at my place." I hear the ending words of his sentence as my brain is still in trance.

The tone of the sentence which implied order took forever to settle in.

"The kiss was nice." His whisper cupped my ears and my eyes connected with his while realizing how close he had come.

Before I could fully register the compliment and react to it, he was long gone after flaunting his smirk.

I started to clear my head when footsteps of someone got heavier.

Jasmine.

Oh crap! I had totally forgotten about her and Micheal being there all along.

I cup my face to avoid her 'I told you' look but she has her way to get her presence acknowledged by me.
She wraps her hand around my shoulder while we make our way to my car.
As we settle in, Jasmine finally decides to break the silence.

"So ...um......." She clears her throat.

"So?" I prompt her to continue.

"How was the kiss?" She asks curiously.

And the award for the weirdest bestfriend goes to Jasmine O'Connell.

"Seriously?" I ask her while keeping my anger in check.

"I was just lightening up the tension. I don't like it when your brows scrunch up in worry like that." She says, successfully calming me down.

I just grunt in response.

"How about you steal his phone and delete the picture?" She asks.

"And you think his phone isn't secured with a password?" I question her back.

We fall back in silence and a while later, I pull up at her driveway.

"Bye V. If anything, I am just a call away." She says while unbuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car.

"I know Jazz. Thanks for it." I say and drive off.

_________________

"V?" I see my Dad peeping his head in as I was netflixing to kill time.

"Come on in. What is it?" I ask him, putting my laptop aside.

"Oh nothing. Just came in to see you." He settles besides me.

"Oh that's thoughtful of you. When was the last time we sat like this?" I wonder out aloud.

"Wanna go to your favorite restaurant tonight?" He asks me with a merry twinkle in his eye.

"Yes yes yes. Thanks dad!" I give him a hug which he immediately returns.

"Clean up well. I ll see you in awhile." He says while leaving.

_____________

NEXT MORNING ~

|••• Sam's POV •••|

As the sun peeks out from the east, it's spreading rays behave like a soundless alarm to me. They always kick off the sleep inside me and I am just as fresh as a cucumber.

To make my morning even better, I realized that I have got a slave to serve me and without wasting a second, I dial her number.

Surprisingly enough, she picks up after the third ring.

"This better be important." I sense her teeth gritting.

"Just called to ask how your morning is." I shrug.

Her breathing assures me that she hasn't chucked my call even though her speechless state makes me doubt otherwise.
It is evident that she picked up this call without checking the ID.

"What do you want?" She sighs.

"You are going to be here in flat half an hour. I want my breakfast to be prepared by you." I say.

"Where here? Where do you even stay?" She asks and I face-palm at my foolishness.

"I am texting you my address. Make sure that I am impressed." I say.

"You are so heartless." She murmurs, her voice sounding sleepy.

"I am not heartless, I just listen to my heart less." I say.

"Whatever." She mumbles in sleep.

"Hurry up and get your butt down here." I say.

"On my way, master ." She responds before hanging up.

It's time to be bossy.

________________

A/N -

Hello readers!

I hope you liked the chapter.

Vote , comment and spread the word:)

Love always,

KHUSHALI ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 4.9K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
2.8K 179 31
When i met her, she was too broken. From body to soul nothing was in that situation to repair... When she met me... I don't know how... But she start...
2.1K 971 50
I still didn't understand what he said,I couldn't think of anything i had done to hurt him. Maybe I was really clueless about what was going on in hi...
13.3K 544 18
Disclaimer: this is just a fanfic so it's from my magical brain. Errors life sucks, he hates himself but he hates the others more. They're so happy w...