The Alpha Pack(Scott McCall...

Door JoviProductions

Alexa Marie Stilinski is Stiles Stilinski's little sister. Unlike her brother she's quiet and kept-to,yet sti... Meer

The Alpha Pack(Scott McCall/ Tyler Posey LS)
Alexa Marie Stilinski
Girls Night Out
Where The Hell?
Get The Hell Away From Her
Hospital
Hospital Aftermath
New Start
You Got an Eye Problem
Back-Stabbing Already
Childish Nightmares
Mind-Linking and Red Eyes
Skating Rink
Explain time
Where is she?
Lock Down
Derek's House
Heartbeats
Who you belong to
Nightmares and Reality
Stop or Keep going.
Always Mine
Alexa Marie Stilinski!!!
What have I gotten my self into
Markings
Wolfsbane and Strawberries
Very Badly
Two Weeks, Three Days, and a Tree
Wanting this to be over
My Fault
Deserving to know
Why me?
STILES
DONT HATE ME
She's Back
4.01
SORRY

Pissed off Alpha Pack

8.8K 171 16
Door JoviProductions

Third Person

Scott McCall got out of the car with one thing on his mind to get Alexa back. Now usually Scott would look for a way to do something without killing people, but now was different they had tooken someone he loved.

"Derek....Scott..how nice of you to join us we were just talking about you.." Deucalion smirked stepping out of Derek's house," Such a beautiful house by the way Derek...why leave it?"

"It holds to many bad memories....Deucalion...now where's the girl?"

Deucalion whistled and Alexa was brought out by the help of Kali, she had duct-tape on her mouth and cuffs on her arms, her big green eyes had grew wider upon seeing Scott. Even though she knew he would come for her she still couldn't believe it.

"Alright how does this go...I walk over to you and you give Scott his girlfriend?" Derek asked without an expression present on his face.

"Yeah..."

Derek stepped forward and Kali pushed Alexa towards Scott and he perfectly caught her in his hands," Are you alright?"

She shook her head quickly and Scott reached down and took the duct-tape off of her mouth," What now?" She whispered looking at him hoping that they had came up with a plan.

Stiles smiled before faking a cough," Cover her eyes!" Arrows shot out from different parts of the forest and Scott held her closely to his chest making sure her eyes were covered.

"Cover your eyes!" Deucalion shouted but was to late Kali had been blinded and so had Jeremiah giving Derek a chance to wolf out and go straight for Jeremiah. As soon as the arrows stop the fighting beganed, Isaac and Boyd took on Aiden and Ethan. Kora was taking on Kali, and because Ennis was dead that only left one person for Scott to fight and he took his chances. 

He ran towards Deucalion, you would think that taking down a blind man would be easy especially with Scott's new found alpha powers but it wasn't.

Deucalion dodged every hit and countered them every time. Stiles on the other hand was working with Alexa to get the handcuffs of her and finally succeeding she went to help Kora with Kali. Derek and Jeremiah's fight wasn't getting anywhere Jeremiah was faster, sure Jeremiah packed a mean punch but that didn't mean anything compared to speed. As if on cue Chase ran up behind Jeremiah and let his claws go through his alpha. Blood spilled out of Jeremiah and Chase threw him across the yard making him hit a tree.

"I didn't need your help," Derek stated standing striaght.

"You and I both know that was a lie,"

With Boyd and Isaac there fight was probably the scariest of them all going against a huge ass alpha was not on their bucket list for sure. The probably wouldn't been able to take it down with out the help of Cyleigh who seemed to know the alpha's weak spots. Finally tha alpha fell to the ground looking weak.

"How did you do that?" Isaac asked breathing harder than he had ever done.

"I'm a healer I know all of the weak spots for every werewolf."

"So what's Deucalion's weakspots." Boyd asked looking at a struggling Scott.

"He doesn't have any..." She whispered.

While everyone stood fighting Stiles didn't know what to do with himself. The only thing he could do was check out Cyleigh. And didn't stop when Allison had caught him.

"Really Stiles...does now really seem like the time to be checking out a girl?"

"Well since...I'm not a werewolf hunter...nor am I a werewolf..yeah, it seemed like the perfect time."

He smiled looking at Allison, who rolled her eyes before shooting an arrow towards Kali, Kora, and Alexa's fight. Kora and Alexa took the chance at Kali being blinded and finished her with a swipe at the back of her neck and the lower part of her back. 

Scott was still fighting Deucalion, when Derek and Chase decided to help in. Which didn't help as even thought there were two alphas and a now omega against one alpha. After successfully getting all three boys on there backs Deucalion smirked.

"Can't you see...you may can take them down but me no...I am and will always be the alpha of al alph-"

Deucalion's speech was cut short when Alexa gathered up enough courage to slap the shit out of Deucalion...well claw the  shit out of Deucalion.

"You did not just do that little girl!" Deucalion growled before grabbing at her neck," Do you not know that I can kill you right here right now."

Alexa smirked ," But you can't."

"And why do you think that?"

"You have no pack," she smirked making Deucalion look over he called out his pack members names and none of them responded either to injured to get up...or in Jeremiahs case knocked out and halfway dead," If you killed me all these people would kill you without a thought...so do it kill me you'll just be commiting suicide."

Deucalion growled looking at the girl," You're wrong I have your two little friends."

Alexa raised an eyebrow, and Bree and Becca walked out of the house.

"You tricked us...."Derek murmured trying to stand up but failing.

"Yes they did....Why..because they want more power..and I can give them that." Deucalion threw Alexa down.

Alexa looked up at Bree and Becca," He's just playing you he's going to only use you guys at protection...and throw you away I mean look at his pack."

Bree and Becca smiled, before Bree spoke up," Your lack of trust in us really hurts Alex...how dumb do you think we are?"

Aliison shot the arrows again blinding everyone and a low growled errupted from Deucalion, when everyone could see they saw that he had claws showing up from his stomach before his was thrown out to lay by his pack members. Alexa looked up at Scott seeing his eyes red, a darker red than they were before. He handed out his hand and helped her up and looked at him then down at the ground before hugging him,"Thank you...for everything"

Scott smiled and they pulled away letting Alexa see that he wasn't wolfed out anymore," no problem."

The two just stood there staring at eachother not an akward stare just a loving stare.

"Guys sorry to ruin the moment...but wasn't there a half dead Jeremiah over there." Stiles interrupted the moment.

"And what the hell happened to Kali." kora asked.

"Where's the alpha twins?" Isaac asked  looking at the spot at where the two boys had laid.

"And where the hell is Deucalion?" Chase asked standing up.

"How did they get away from us?" Cyleigh asked.

"It doesn't matter right now...because when we have to face them again we will as one big family pack..." Scott smiled looking at Alexa and then turning around to face his 'pack', "Unless anyone wants to back down and stay out of this."

Everyone's eyes were directed to Bree, Becca, Chase and Cyleigh.

Chase and Cyleigh looked at each other before Chase smirked," I'm starting to take a liking to this pack."

"Me too," Cyleigh agreed

Bree and Becca smiled," Best friends forever..right" Becca asked looking at Alexa who smiled walking up to them," Best friends forever."

Everything was normal for the group, but at the same time it wasn't, it was supernaturally normal.

"What?" Scott asked from the back seat of Stiles's car when he realized that Alexa had been Staring at Stiles and Cyleigh.

"Nothing just that we totally need to hool those two up...." she giggled.

"Yeah...but i was thinking that we could work on us....first," Scott smiled.

Alexa jokingly raised an eyebrow, "Us?"

"Yeah..Us.." Scott smiled before leaning in and pressing his lips to Alexa's this was it the kiss she had been waiting for her whole life, and it was perfect just perfect.

"Are you kidding me," Stiles voice broke in making the two pull away,"Can you two at least wait until we get home or something to swap spit...I mean we have a guest in the car"

Alexa rolled her eyes," Sorry..we interrupted you and your little girlfriends conversation,

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"She's not my girlfriend!" The two stated at the same time.

"Not yet.." Scott laughed.

"You know I find it very funny how you to can....laugh and joke and kiss while we have a probably pissed off alpha pack running around." Stiles growled.

Scott shrugged and Alexa cuddled up to him before raising an eyebrow," What about you and Allison?"

"What aboout us?"

"Are you guys still dating...?"

"No...we're still friends but that's about it'

"So just like that you're over her"

"Alexa....I wasn't in love with her...just the idea of her...I guess I've always like you..just was to afraid to say something."

"mmmm" Alexa laughed nuzzling her head into his neck," So are we girlfriend, boyfriend now..Superman?"

Scott chuckled," Do you want to be?"

"Scott I have been waiting forever just to kiss you...what do you think?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

378K 8K 55
Bexley Raziel bloodborn's life wasn't normal. It was anything but mundane. She was a ShadowHunter. And even for a shadowHunter, Bexley's and her fr...
12.7K 261 12
2 in #ericxoc When Eliza finds out she's divergent she is shocked but she knows that staying in Erudite is too dangerous for her, so she transfers to...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...
25.2K 305 27
Riley hale daughter of Derek hale 16 years old just come back with her father after they heard that there is a new beta in beacon hills what will hap...