Chained to you (book 2) (COMP...

By HollyJohnson

This is the second book to 'Prison' Living in a prison was hard for Sophia at first, but now with a loving bo... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter thirteen

Chapter three.

1.7K 55 1
By HollyJohnson

Max's POV... (The warden of the prison/ Sophia's father)

"Sir, sir? Wake up! Please im freaking out" i heard a mans soft but scared voice say, the right side of my head was slightly throbbing when i opened my eyes.

I was in the prison truck laying on the ground with one of the young guard leaning over me shaking my shoulders slightly.

"Oh my god your awake, sir, there gone" the worried looking guard said, i sat up holding my head at the pain, frowning at what he was talking about.

"What do you mean, whos gone?" I asked still holding my head cringing at the pain.

"Your daughter Sophia and her boyfriend Jay" he said, i snapped my head up to the guard much to my heads displeasure and stood up towering over him.

"What do you mean there gone?" He cowered away from me looking away as he answered.

"The black van that ran us off the road there was an older man and woman that got out, sneaking up on us with guns, i was out gunned so i couldn't protect them, the couple made the two get into the back of there van and drove away leaving you and i here alone, i managed to call the prison and some men are on there way to help us, please sir what do we do?" He explained, i felt bad for scaring him more then he already was but thats my daughter and soon to be son, i didnt need to be smart to know who the man and woman was.

My Parents.

How the hell did they know we where on our way to the prison? How did they know Sophia was one of the people in the truck, its not like they could have been watching the house, or the prison.

Unless they have been, i mean they have the funds to do that, there very wealthy people they could have hired one of my guards to spy on me and told them Sophia was in my life again, also telling them we were going to be at my house today.

"Sir?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the young man standing there watching me closely.

"Are you hurt?" I asked feeling bad i didn't ask before, he shook his head then bent to pick my gun up that was on the ground handing it to me, then went to walk out of the turned over truck.

"What was my gun doing on the floor?" I asked him as i followed him out into the midday air.

"Jay was holding it when i opened the back of the truck, when he saw it was just me he put it on the ground, he must have tried to protect you and Sophia from who ever tried to kill us"

I really need to thank him for wanting to protect us, he's always been so protective of Sophia since they met which im so greatfull for.

"Sir!" The young man yelled pointing into the distance, a prison car was coming towards us.

It's about time!

When it pulled up Officers Milton and Martin hopped out, well this shall be an interesting car ride.

"Is everyone all right?" Susan asked.

"Yeah we're fine" the young man said looking away.

Smart boy! Susan is terrifying when shes mad.

Susan went to the back of the truck and looked in, then turned to us confused.

"Wheres Sophia and Jay?" I looked away punching the truck as i walked to the car getting in the back seat slamming the door, i sat forward putting my head in my hands taking a deep breath.

I promised her mother i'd keep Sophia safe, we're bearly gone an hour and shes kidnapped.

The others got in after a while with Zach in the drivers seat, the young guard next to me and Susan riding shot gun, as we were closing in on the prison i spoke up.

"You three in my office as soon as we arrive"

They all said yes sir together and the ride was silent the rest of the way, when we were buzzed into the gates we all got out of the car, the three officers followed me as i led the way to my office.

Once we were there i closed the door behind us and went to sit down behind my desk.

"Take a seat" i said pointing towards the chairs, they did so with out a sound waiting for me to speak, i picked up my phone and dialed a number waiting for an answer.

"Hello? Sir?" The voice answered confused.

"Hello harry are you in the prison right now?"

"Yes sir, im in the court yard, why? Do you need me for something?"

"Yes can you please come to my office right away its an emergancy"

"Yes sir i'll be there in 5 minutes" he replied before hanging up, usually it takes 10 minutes to get here from the court yard but i don't dought harry will make it here in 5 minutes.

Exactly 5 minutes later there was a knock at the door, i stood up and walked to it opening it revealing Harry.

"Thank you for coming" we shock hands then i signaled for him to enter which he did.

"No worries sir, am i in trouble?"

"No no its something very important, please take a seat" he went and sat next to the young guard and they all waited patiently.

"Alright, today as me and" i paused looking at the young guard not knowing his name.

"Oh luca sir, just call me luca" he said i nodded my thanks.

"Today as luca and i were coming from my house to the prison with Sophia and Jay we were run off the road by a black van, now i was knocked out when then events took place but from what Luca has told me an older man and woman had taken Sophia and Jay hostage" there were gasps that filled the air as i paused, Susan looked to be on the verg of tears, Zack looked a mix of angry and sad and harry looked genuinely not suprised mostly already figured it out who took them.

"Now i believe i know who took them, you see prior to us being in that truck we were at my house having a barbieque and i had recieved a phone call, it was my father, he had gotten information that i had re-married my wife and am currently in speaking terms with my daughter, and now granddaughter, he wasnt to happy to hear the news, and i believe he has kidnapped my daughter to teach me a lesson for not staying away, obviously my parents had to take Jay with them seeing as they were chained together"

"What... What are we gonna do? We have to save them" Susan cried i stood up and walked around my table and knelt in front of her putting my hand on her shoulder.

"We will save them we just need to find out where there hiding them, which is why i have asked Harry to be here" i stood up and sat against my desk looking towards Harry.

"You see all those years ago when my wife was pregnant to Sophia and Sophie, my wife was kidnapped from the prison and Harry here brought her back to safety since then i have been paying him to keep an eye out on my side of the family" i motioned for him to speak, he sat up straight facing everyone.

"I have been keeping a very close eye on them unfortunatly finding out where they are keeping Jay and Sophia will be a little challenging because in the past 26 years they have bought 36 blocks of land that have had things built there ever since, not to mention the 7 places they already owned to begin with"

"It will be impossible to find them, what are we gonna do? We cant search all of them, wait wheres Lilly?" Zack suddenly remembered.

"Dont worry shes safe, Jays parents are staying at my place for a couple of days so they can be with Lilly"

"Oh thank goodness" he said colapsing back in his chair.

"Which reminds me" i went to sit at my desk again and picked up my phone dialling home.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweet heart we have a problem, i need you to bring Jays parents and Lilly here now and come straight to my office"

"What why whats wrong?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"I'll explain when you get here, i love you"

"Alright we're on our way" she said before hanging up.

"Also i think i believe i know the reason as to why they are reacting now and not when Sophia first came into the prison, while i've been warden here as long as i had keenan as my last name my parents would recieve money, though when i re-married my wife i because a Genson immediatly stopping there payments"

"How is that any way your's or Sophia and Jay's fault, havent they ever heard a thing called get a job" Susan asked.

"They've never worked a day in there lives they always counted on other people, and when my brother and i were born they made us go to good schools then get a good job so we could pay for there extravigant lives, but when they found out about my wife being pregnant they immediatly disliked that thinking i would stop there payments and spend all my money on the girls, which i would have but still, so now that there income has stopped they are getting payback"

"Well what about your brother?" Zach asked, i looked away thinking about jordan my baby brother.

"I havent seen Jordan in, nearly 30 years, he hated the way our parents wanted greatness from us so he ran away leaving me to deal with them, i've tried looking for him but he's obviously changed his name making it impossible to find him, though i don't hate Jordan for leaving i just wish i got to say goodbye"

We sat around the office until my wife and Jays parents arrived with Lilly, i went and greeted them at the entrence, as we were walking threw the court yard where people were playing with there families, i spotted Sanders the prisoner from the other day and grabbed Lilly off Jay's mother walking over to him.

"Sorry to interupt, but Sanders can i ask a favour"

"Yes sir?" He asked standing up.

"There is an issue i need to deal with and i was wondering if you and the other men can look after Lilly for a little?" He smiled grabbing Lilly off me tickling her sending her into a fit of giggles.

"Don't worry about her sir she's safe with us" he put her on the ground letting her crawl around with some other kids.

"Thank you hopefully we wont be to long" i said.

"Take your time sir" he said before walking of towards Lilly.

"YO! EVERYONE, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR LILLY GOT IT?" Sanders yelled, everyone turned to face him yelling there okays before going back to what they were doing.

We went to my Office where the Officers were still waiting talking amongst themselves until we arrived.

When we were all seated i began giving the bad news.

"I don't know how to tell you this so im just gonna out and say it, on our way home we were ambushed and ran off the road i was knocked unconsious and well seeing as Sophia and Jay were chained together they were both taken by my parent" when i finished my wife was in tears and Jays parents looked confused.

"You see my parents never wanted Sophia and Sophie to be born, they wanted all my money so i left before they were born, Sophia came back in to my life when she was arrested and so was did my wife, they kidnapped our kids because i changed my name to Genson immediatly cancelling there pay checks there getting revenge, im afraid if we dont find them soon they will kill our children" Jays parents were now in tears at the new information.

For the rest of the day we tried coming up with ways of trying to find them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.7K 15
SEQUEL TO "BEHIND THOSE MASKED EYES" Gerard and Frank are sent to Stone Prison. But something life changing and deadly happens to Gerard that leaves...
1.2K 228 21
Being kidnapped changed everything in my life. Can she be my strength and can I find love while being a mum? Book 2 of Breaking Chains.
691 5 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
5.1M 212K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...