My Brother My Mate

By Writer016

"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." ... More

Prologue
1. Spark
2. Unlocked The Beast
3. Found
4. Ayala
5. Golden Watch
6. Bus
7. Fixed
8. Facing Facts
9. Just A Visit
10. Finally
11. Hard Headed
12. I'm Dumb
13. Car or Truck
14. Circle
15. Twelve O'clock
16. A Challenge
17. Payback
18. Jake & Janel
19. Camera
20. Video Chat
21. Well Damn
22. Relationship Gone South
23. Pain To Pleasure
25. The Hunter Part 1
26. The Hunter Part 2
27. Hard Training And Hitting The Books
28. Common Enemy
29. Adviser
30. R.I.P ?
31. The Light
32. Choice
33. Biggest Fear
34. Guardians
35: Four Seconds
36. A New Someone
37: Violent Violet
38: In One Year...
39: Surprise
40: Honestly
41: Heads Up
Authors Note: MUST READ
42: The Catch
Author Note: Peace Out
Epilogue ?

24. Home

31.1K 864 115
By Writer016

(Another media picture of Estelle)

Original Published Date: 10 January 2015

-edited-

Estelle

The bite felt intoxicating at first. Then it felt so good. I then come back to reality and slapped him as hard as I can. "You just marked me!" I yelled.

"Now you're mine!" Jake yelled at me.

"No! I'm Jameses! Never in a million years would I ever want to be yours!" I yelled at him.

"You might not want to be mine, but now you are." He growled. He kissed me passionately. I didn't want to like it but I did, it felt the same way it did when James kissed me. "I'd love to put you in my bed, but you're going to have to live with that. Yuh, see the only way to get rid of the mark is by killing the one who marked you, or me marking someone else. But if I leave now, no one will ever find me, not even Tanya."

He kissed me one more time, and the way his tongue danced with mine he was so talented, I loved it. What the fuck am I saying!? I want James! I have James! I wanted to pull away but I was against a tree. With every small movement I make, he'd squeeze my wound until I whimper.

He finally pulled away and I fell to the ground. He ran over to Janels cold dead body and kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry little sis, rest in peace." He closed her eyes and ran off.

I tried to get up and chase him but my leg was throbbing. Then darkness dawned over me like a blanket.

James

"I'm right here James. I won't leave you." I look at Estelle. Then she disappeared in the darkness.

"Estelle!" I yelled.

"James!" She cried out she sounded like she was danger.

"Estelle!" The last of her was her hand bit I couldn't grasp it, and it disappeared into the darkness too. "Estelle!"

"Dude wake up." I knew that voice, but it wasn't Estelle.

"Wake him up."

I felt a slap on my head and woke up. "Dude you were yelling Estelle in your sleep."

I miss her.

'James help, Tanya and I just escaped and Jake is right behind us. Please come.'

"Guys I'm really tired. I just heard Estelles voice in my head." I yawn.

Ethan stopped the car real hard. "Dude, she just linked you answer back!"

'Essy, where are you!?' But there was no response.

"She's not answering." I say.

"Then try again!" Taylor yelled at me.

'Estelle are you o-'

"Somethings wrong. The link didn't go completely through." I start to panic. "It should've went through!" I yelled.

Then Danielle looked at me. "You don't think he actually, mmm, her?" She said trying not to say mark.

"Although we're the worst set of brothers in the-"

"James. Your ear is bleeding." Aaron interrupts me.

"My ear?" I ask. I touch my ear and look at my hand, then Danielle handed me a napkin. "Why is my ear bleeding?" I ask them.

"I don't know. It's your ear." Taylor says.

I started to here a whistling, it was loud and annoying. "Stop! Whistling!" I yell.

"Stop yelling." Aaron says.

I shake my ear a little. "What!?" I yell again.

"No one's whistling! And stop yelling!" Danielle yelled walking to the front on the car sitting on Ethans lap.

The whistling sound got louder but then I could hear a voice in my head it sounded like static. "E-es-stel-le. Is... no... longer... yours." Then the whistling stopped. And everyone was looking at me in fear.

"James... what's wrong?" Taylor says looking worried.

"Estelle... she's not mine... Jake marked her."

Everything began to spin and soon it was white, gray, and then black.

Tanya

I wish Estelle would've came with me. The street is not far, I can see it.

As soon as I get close I feel a sharp pain stretch through my neck. It was like my neck is poisoned and somebody's tazzing me.

I feel my self let go of the tree and plummet to the ground. I gasp for air as I see the roads not far from me. I can do this. I have hope.

Ethan

"Is he okay?" I ask them.

"Yeah, he just blacked out." Danielle notifies me.

"O-" The car jerked really hard and everyone flew forward. I hopped out my seat went directly for Danielle. "Babe. You okay?" I asked urgently.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just took me by surprise." I set her down with ease.

I smacked Aaron on the back of the head as he tried to comfort Taylor. "Why'd stop the car so fucking hard!" I yelled at him.

"There was a blond girl laying in the street. She looks hurt." He says infuriated. I get out the car and knowingly I was being followed by Danielle.

I look at the girl who laid like road kill in the middle of the street.

She had seemed to be alive but Danielle didn't want me to touch her, but I didn't listen which is going to make me have some type of consequence later.

I checked for a pulse on the girl but it was so vague, barely there. The contact surprised her and she started breathing rugged. She tried to say something, but only a blob of words came out. I whispered softly for her to slow down, but she was still in a panic. Although I was trying to get the girl to talk I felt Danielle eyes burning into my back.

She rolled over from her side to her back. All the length of her neck showed black veins. Words actually started coming out of her mouth. "Ess."

Danielle went from furious to curious. "What did she say?" She whispered.

"James is awake!" Taylor yells from the truck and only seconds later James tripped out of the car.

"Help her." The girl whispered.

"Help who?" Danielle asked impatiently. She really needs to work on her people skills.

"Estelle." She whispered.

Although Estelle was no longer Jameses he still wanted to find her. He was on full alert.

"Hey... what's your name?" I ask her.

"T-Tanya."

"D-did she say Tanya? When Estelle linked me she said that her and a girl named Tanya got away, or something." James said rubbing his neck.

"Tanya, do think you can point to us the direction you came from." I say softly.

She barely lifted her arm barely moved a finger to point in the direction of her feet. "Find her," Tanya whispers softly, "she's... pregnant." We all looked at James but he was just a surprised as we were.

"Danielle, babe, you can put her in the car? We have to find Estelle." She nodded her head and scooped Tanya into her arms with Taylor's help as she murmured apologies.

James, Aaron, and I all took off in the direction that Tanya pointed, weaving between trees. Aaron was the first to find her.

The back of her head was bleeding. You can see a red hand print stained around her neck, where the thumb overlapped over eight perfect dents in her neck making black veins. Her jeans were stained red with blood.

Then James eyes find something else. He walks over to another girl. "Janel." He says. He placed his hand gently on her cheek. "She's as cold as ice." He says looking up at us.

Then we realize the other bodies. "Did Estelle do this?" There was a chunk of meat missing from one of the guys neck. The other had a giant dent in his head, that was unsurvivable.

"It has Estelle written all over it," James says, "I can't believe she killed my sister... come on let's get her home."

Victor

"I'm so sorry Victor but I wouldn't believe you even if you were a werewolf. Sorry they don't exists." Grace kissed my forehead. "I don't like being tied down."

"That doesn't mean anything." I tell her.

"Well aren't you just a bunny that won't stop. You said I can reject, well I do. Come on kid, know when you're not wanted. I Grace Phipps reject you Victor... what ever your last name is. Okay? Now do you understand?"

I felt as if my heart was glass and I gave it to her, but she dropped it and stomped it to make sure it was broken.

She smiled and walked away. I was just rejected my the only thing that's supposed to keep me alive.

I head to James house knowingly they were home.

I knocked on the door, but Mr and Mrs Tryton opened the door. "They're up stairs." Tom says.

I jog up stairs and see Danielle sleep in against Ethans chest. Taylor was the same way with Aaron, but on the floor. James was wide awake but there was another girl the bed with Estelle. "She won't wake up." James growled.

"She'll be okay." I assure him.

"He marked her. That son of a bitch marked her. He bust her head and tried to choke her. Then he marked her. Now she won't wake up."

I walk over to Estelle. I look at her neck, but where she was marked showed black veins. "She smells different."

"She doesn't smell any different." James growled.

I take a deep breath. "I-is she pregnant?" I ask.

"That's what Tanya said." James uttered. "But if she was I'd be the one to know first to smell it, but I don't."

I nod my head for a minute, then I realize. "What if it isn't yours?"

============================

Hey guys, I know what's going to happen next, but I'm going to scratch that. On the next chapter I would finally be on Chapter 25!!! But I also have over 45K reads and I wouldn't be there without you guys.

So... for chapter 25 it will be YOUR chapter. I want you guys to comment what ever you want to happen next and the lucky reader will have a dedication for Chapter 25 and they'll get to name it too.

Good luck guys and let the best reader win!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.4M 38.7K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
26.3K 1.3K 76
Ranked #22 in Isolation 07/25/2023 "I'm not mate material. You're better off without me." My heart clenched at his words and my wolf whined internall...
1.7M 71.1K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...