The Twin Princes' Mate

By princessalphafemale

All the Alphas are invited to a grand ball for the welcoming home of the princes from their trip in Paris. El... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

The Twin Princes' Mate

302K 1.1K 76
By princessalphafemale

All the Alphas are invited to a grand ball for the welcoming home of the princes from their trip in Paris. Elisia accompanied her parents to the ball not knowing that the one thing she feared most would happen. she met her mate. To make it worse the moon goddess blesses her will two... who happens to be the princes.
Will she reject or accept them??
What happens when her past catches up with her???
Will she put her trust in her mates or run away????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>............<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey guys....

just to let you know this is my first ever story that I've done on wattpad.

I'm not really good at summaries so hopefully you like what i've given you...

please comment

don't be afraid to leave ideas... i don't mind 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 140K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
107K 3.2K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
23.1M 552K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
11.4K 1.1K 16
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...