HAYES

By bleuberry1422

I moved in to a house on a street. We're hayes and he's family live. More

Chap-1
Chap-2
Chap-3
Chap-4
chap-5
chap-5
chap-6
chap 7
chap 8
chap 9
chap 10
chap 11
chap 12
chap 13
chap 14
chap 15
chap 16
chap 17
chap 18
chap - 19
chap- 20
chap-21
chap-22
Chap-23
chap-24
chap-25
chap-26
chap-27
chap-28
chap-29
Chap-30
chap-31
chap-32
chap-33
Chap-34
chap-35
chap-37
chap-38
chap-39
chap-40
chap-41
chap-42
chap-43
chap-44
chap-46
chap-47
chap-48
chap-49
chap-50
chap-51
chap 52
chap-53
Chap-54
chap-55
The last surprise!

chap-45

4 0 0
By bleuberry1422

I got back home at 8 after we were done at the mall, Nick brought me back to he's house and we sat on he's bed and watched movies. I love'd being with him. He was the best and always new what to say.

"Hey, how was nick" Anna asked walking in her bedroom, I was laying down on her bed. Texting Adison.

"Pretty good, I always love seeing him" I said looking at her past my phone.

"Thats good, he miss's you when your gone" She said getting changed in to black shorts and a tanktop.

"Well Then ill come back more often" I smiled.

----------

I woke to Anna, singing. I looked around and she was in for of her mirroir, straighting her hair and singing. She wore, black tights and a white shirt. She also had a light green long coat and a dark red infinite scarf on. 

"What are you doing" I asked with a tired voice, I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"I am going on a breakfast date with Nick" She said putting hair spray on.

"Cute, but your making to much noise" I said throwing a pillow at her.

she dogded it and laughed, I got up and got change. I put on her acid washed jeans and a band tee. I slipped on my litas and put my hair in a messy bun then walked down stairs. I went to the kitchen and called Nora.

"Hello" 

"Hey nora, do you wanna go out for breakfast" I asked sitting at the island.

"Sure, ill pick you up in 5, decide were where going" I laughed then said bye.

I got up went back up stairs and grabbed my bag, I went to the living room and waited for nora. 

----

"So where are we going" she asked as I hopped in to her car.

"Duh, pancake house" 

she laughed and we drove off, I smiled and turned on the radio. my fav song came on 'acapella'. I cranked it and started singing at the top of my lungs. Nora joined, we sang and laughed.

Once we got there, I ran in and quickly picked a table. Nora joined me once she parked her car. 

"Your hungry" She laughed.

"Well duh, when I am I not" ew giggled then our waiter came.

"What can I get you girls" he asked smiling at Nora.

"to coffees" I said.

I looked at nora and she blushed, I wiggled my eyebrows and she gave me a stern look.

"No, theres nothing between me and that guy" she said smiling.

"Well nooo, duh! he probably doesn't even have your number" I said smiling evily.

"Dont do anything stupid" she said giving me a pouty face.

Once he gave us our drinks and we ordered, I grabbed he's hand and gave him Noras number.

"Call her!" I yelled as he walked off.

"No we didn't" she said giving me her straight face.

"Oh yes I did" we started laughing and thats when her phone went off. She texted back then looked up and blushed a beat red.

"He just asked me on a date" She squealed.

"See. I am awesome" I stated, then our food was brought to us. We eat in silence. Well, more like she talked. I stuffed my face.

About 20min later, I payed and she got flirty with the waiter boy. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the car. Once we got there she unlocked it and we hopped in and started driving off.

"You were hardcore flirtting" I laughed.

"oops" she gigled 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 383 31
Hi im kim y/n.Im living with a 7idiots and they are my brothers.
162K 3.1K 30
When Lindsey Smith has to move to North Carolina she realizes it's not as bad as she thought when she meets her new neighbor Hayes Grier but things t...
18.3K 422 38
Darien has lives in North Carolina, she just moved from California for her moms Job. She lives across the street from the One and Only Grier family...
598 22 19
my name is ava and I live with Jake since Logan is always with why don't we but one day they came to jakes house and that's when everything went down...