chap-46

a few days later.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now" Anna cried.

"Ill see you soon" I said, pulling her in to a hug.

I turned toward Nora, She smiled then grabbed my hand and hugged me. I was about to say goodbye but she put her hand over my mouth and shook her head no. I got the sign which meant she didn't want me to say goodbye.

"Ill miss you so much Nick" I said jumping on him and giving him a big hug.

"Ill miss you more" he said kissing the top of my head.

I let go then said my goodbyes to Annas parents. As much as I didn't wanna say good bye I had to. I turned to my car and I saw Adison leaning against it. I grabbed my bags and ran to him.

"Ill miss you and I hope to come visit you" He said giving me a hug.

"I wish this was forever, But like always I must go" I said, He grabbed my bags and put them in my car. He stoked me cheer then kissed me. 

"You know were not an actual couple" I giggled.

He laughed then back away. I jumped in to my car and drove off. I was heading back home, I was really dreading it.

----

I got back at home, at about 5pm. I got out na my mom rushed over to me. She wrapped me in a warm hug. 

"I missed you" she said letting go and grabbing my bags.

"Well I had the best time there" I said walking in to the house.

I went to the kitchen and found, Izzy and the boys sitting at the table. I froze in my tracks and was completely stunned.

"Oh I forgot to menshion that Izzy and the bo...oh well you found them" She giggled.

"Why are you guys here" I asked as Izzy and nash came over.

I hugged them both and the welcomed me home. I wasn't really glad to see Hayes though. I went to the fridge and got out a water.

"Well, sense you left I was getting lonely. So they spent almost every day with me...Your dad is over seas getting work done" She said, a flash of sadness glimpsed in her eyes, then just as fast left.

"Well, thank you for watching over my mother" 

"Anything for you guys darling" She said rubbing my back.

"Well I am going to unpack" I said walking off.

"Hayes go help her bring her suitcase up" Izzy said pushing hayes to me.

He walked past me and grabbed my suitcase. We walked up the stair case in silence. I opened my bedroom door and sat on my bed. He set down my suit case and headed to the door.

"Thanks" I said getting up and bringing over to my bed, I opened it and pulled out a little keychain.

"Here I got one for you and your other siblings" I said handing him a keychain with my home town on it.

"You didn't have to, especially the way I treated you" He said taking them.

"Well I wanna forgive and forget, I wanna be friends again atleast" I said sitting down on my bed.

"Well that I can do" He said leaving.

----

After unpacking I was laying in bed trying to nap when my phone went off.

"Hello" I asnwered.

"Hey"

"Oh hayes whats up"

"Do you wanna hangout at my place" he asked.

"Sure, be there in 20" 

Then we hung up....

----

How do you thonk there meet up well be after everything that happened... find out next chap.

XOXO