Septiplier love story

By Septiplier_Trash465

Mark falls in love with Sean (Jack) jack goes to L.A. and mark tells Jack he loves him and well see what happ... More

Chapter 1 Jackaboy......
Chapter 2 I love you
Chapter 3 What Have We Done
Chapter 4 "Jack W-"
Chapter 6 Movie Night
Chapter 7 M-Mark?
Chapter 8 Why are YOU here?!?
Chapter 9 Jack wait!
Chapter 10 MARK!!!!!
Chapter 11 It's not over yet
A/N check it out, please

Chapter 5 We Are Okay

226 9 4
By Septiplier_Trash465

Mark's p.o.v

After yesterday I asked Jack a question "Jack who's megan?" "oh, she's you" he looked at me like I was stupid, "What?" I was confused "well, Yami called me saying that him and Ellie are dating, and a while ago I told Ellie I was with someone right?, she asked who and I didn't want to say you so I made up a name, okay" he explained "oh thank god" I said and pushed him up onto the wall kissing him, "teehee" he giggled and pulled away, "HEY! tomorrow we should watch a movie!" he said "Netflix and Chill?" I joked "Sure" he played along, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" we laughed.

Jacks p.o.v

Well i'm glad we are fine after yesterday, but I never got any coffee so I went and made some, "Mmmm, I love coffee" I smiled drinking my coffee I made Mark some too "Mmmm, pretty good" he said "so, i'll be back i'm going to get snacks for tomorrow" he said "can you get gummy bears?" I asked "sure" he replied, "HONEY, I'M HOOOOOME!!!" he shouted "OKAY!" I yelled "IF YOU LIKED THE VIDEO, PUNCH! THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE!!!!! LIKE A BOSS, and high fives all around, wipsh wipsh, thank you and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!!!!".

(A/N hey another short one but that's because i'm lazy XD enjoy. p.s. I might miss this sunday and monday for the writing purpose)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
137K 10.1K 57
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
115K 2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
779K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...