Twisted Creed

By ChocoFresa

This is my Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (Personal Fanfiction) I do not own the Assassin's Creed characte... More

Chapter 1. Welcome to London
Chapter 3. Isn't it Strange
Chapter 4. The Rooks
Chapter 5. Home, Sweet! Home.
Chapter 6. The Reunion of Two Roses
Chapter 7. Jacob's Persistence
Chapter 8. R.L.A.
Chapter 9. Sudden Stop
Chapter 10. The Start Of A New Family -- Part 1
Continuation. The Start Of A New Family -- Part 2
Chapter 11. Blighters' Distraction
Chapter 12. London, Welcomes Me
Chapter 13. Mr. Green's Regret
Chapter 14. A Walker Among The Shadows
Chapter 15. Mysterious Girl
Chapter 16. Nightmares
Chapter 17. Gift of Trust
Chapter 18. The House of Templars
Chapter 19. We need to talk, Greenie.
Chapter 20. Unwanted Company
Chapter 21. Don't Help.
Chapter 22. Unlike Savior
Chapter 23. Intrigued by you
Chapter 24. Clues.
Chapter 25. United Allies
Chapter 26. Associates.
Twisted Creed - Time Line
Chapter 27. Assignments
Chapter 28. Rexford Kaylock.
Chapter 29: The First Gang Leader.
Epilogue: Rose's Mistake.
Author's Note
London's Mysteries: Twisted Creed - Season 2.

Chapter 2. Save The Children

189 10 6
By ChocoFresa

Rosaliana's POV.

White Chapel, London 1868 - (Central Train Station London - Rosaliana's Personal Train). Her Train just came into the station. On the terminal in front of the Commoner's one.

"Lady Von Shrieder" I took my eyes from the mirror staring at the man in front of me. I could see fear and terror in his eyes, and he could hardly keep eye contact with me. I gave him a soft angelic smile before I spoke as calmly as I could manage, "Yes? Can I please get Earl Green Tea?" I kept the smile on my lips, he bowed to me nervously. He rushes through the door.

I look out the window to all those people. If they look my way, I would look at the next passer-by; however, some of those people soon lose interest.They went on their little life's "In the struggles of London" I quietly whisper to myself as I took a deep breath. I straighten myself in the place I was sited. I watch my composure, calculate my breath, and check my reflection in the window.

I smiled satisfy as there is no mistake with my outfit, my clothes, or my red lips. My lips are red as blood. I happily smile knowing that even if I did not put too much makeup today. I am still presentable to come in front of the court ladies. I never have too much patience with their gossip. They are not the kind of friends I want to have.

I sweetly smile as Claara & Peter brought my cup of tea "Lady Von Shrieder" Claara says smiling at me. Claara is able to keep eye contact with me better than Peter. She has worked for me, for over 10 years now, "We have brought you Earl Green Tea, m'lady" She says signaling Peter to place the cup of tea on the table. Peter tried his best to place the cup on the table; however, his hands were trembling the teacup, and he let go of the teacup.

There was an empty silence when it broke, "I will clean it up", says Claara giving a sigh taking a cloth from her pockets "Please go and clean the kitchen" she tells Peter who got up and left without saying a word. I watched as Claara cleans the floor and tables calmly without saying a word "Lady Von Shrieder" I look towards Claara who was deciding if calling me was a good idea.

I smile at Claara signaling her to sit in front of me. She stared at the chair for a few minutes then sat down. I could see something was troubling her "Speak up, child. This is a safe place", I affirm her as she chins up ready to tell me. "You are a fine beautiful lady, Miss Von Shrieder. I believe Peter feels threaten by your beauty. He has never seen such beauty" I look out the window while Claara speaks out her mind.

"He is an artist. He can appreciate art." Claara adds smiling widely, I could see the glimpse of passion in her eyes. I could see that she cared for Peter. I glance at Claara's reflection on the window. She was happy explaining all of Peter's hobbies. I listen to her without interrupting her. Claara went really quiet after she realized how long has she been speaking "I am so sorry, m'lady" says Claara while getting up from where she was seating.

I could see a blush form on Claara's cheeks "You are forgiven" I responded out of habit. I saw Claara bow towards me a little ashamed "I'll ask to see if your carriage is ready" says Claara as she leaves towards the front. I started placing my delicate red gloves on. I knew the officers had arrived by now because of the commotion happening outside "London, Welcomes me home." I sigh holding my red umbrella.

Claara came back in the room, she looked exhausted, she tried to talk while breathing; however, it didn't go as she hoped for "Claara, take your time. Please do sit down and catch your breath", I could see in Claara's eyes that she didn't want too, but she had no way to say no. I saw her insecurity I move closer to her placing her down on a seat to catch her breath "I know. They are outside taking my suitcases in the carriages" I smile as Claara looks up surprised at me.

She tried to show a sweet innocent smile "Fix everything here. Peter & you can come home" I told her as I was walking towards the exit door. I wasn't thinking of firing the poor boy. Claara probably got the wrong idea because I was in my thoughts for so long today. I sigh preparing myself to go out of the train. When I walk out of my train, the officers stopped what they were doing at once. They look my way taking their hats in the process and saluting me "Lady Von Shrieder" I could listen to my last name being spoken all the way to the heavens.

I walked to the middle of the terminal. They were working around me "Lady Von Shrieder, Welcome back to London!" I look towards the crowd to see none other than an old beggar. I nodded towards him smiling that only made them try to get closer. The guards were starting to get irritated by them; however, they know not to hurt anyone in my presence. The morning sun was at it's highest today. I open my umbrella covering myself from the raises of the sun, that's when my eyes caught him, he was looking at me from the other terminal. I could hardly make out his facial features.

I couldn't make out any other color than black. He was only wearing dark colors with all the commotion. That's all I can manage to see "The carriage is ready" I listen to a far away voice tell me while I walked to the carriages. I kept eye contact with this man. I soon lost interest when I got into the carriage. I will never see that man again, so I shouldn't really let his thoughts bother me.

That's exactly what I did.

I placed the thought of him away from my mind.

Today, as I am back in London. I have a lot of things on my plate.

I was excited to be back home, isn't home the place your family is at?

Maybe, I have missed my family for a long time.

The carriages were moving slowly outside of the terminal. I was looking out the window to all the people there. Some people recognize me and wave my way. Some others went on with their little lives. I sat on the opposite of the carriage. I wanted to see who was driving my carriage this time "Jeremy, is nice to see you again" I smile to myself knowing he was happy. I listen to him laughing happily.

I look out the window only to see the man again. His back was to me, so he didn't look my way. I saw how a kid bumps into him then ran away "Well, that's weird" I said looking towards the kid worriedly. I laughed to myself knowing what happens when the man followed after the kid "Jeremy, please take the path that goes to the central park. I am eager to see if they kept their promise" I happily told Jeremy closing the windows just in case.

If London has become this damage.

I don't want to know how the rest of the city is.

I am hoping the parks are stable, and they are not a smuggling business.

I thought I was clear that the kids were supposed to be left alone.

They will regret the moment, they decided to Cross Rosaliana Von Shrieder.

I am here to speak for the people of London, and I am here to stay.

such a shame, I thought the politicians learn last time.

I was staring out the window seeing as the horizon changes. I notice all the kid's on the streets walking towards the factories. The smell was the first thing that hit me. The stinky, humid, and terrible smell of the dead. I can only imagine the terrible experience the children are going through. I open the small window behind my coachman "Jeremy, who owns that factory?" I saw my old coachman looks towards the dark cloudy skies.

He gives a big sigh smiling as he stops the carriage in the middle of the streets "From all the year's I being working for you, Miss Rosaliana" I stared at him listening carefully to what he was saying "I learn a big lesson. You're going to rescue 'em kids anyways. I would prefer you wouldn't jump from a moving carriage with that pretty dress on" I had a big smile on my face knowing he was right.

My old coachman wore the same clothes he wore when he drove me to the train station. He is wearing worn out red pants, black shoes, and a complimentary long green coat with a white shirt. The day I decided to leave London "I'll get that for you, m'lady" I look as he comes down my carriage opening the door for me. I smile at him holding his hand than using this support to get out of my carriage "Thank you. This will only take a moment" I tell my coachman who stays next to my carriage as I walk towards the kids. The people around me stare more than I thought they would.

The women are gasping with disgust. The men are staring because this has never happened before. The kids that look at me stop on their tracks "Good Morning, Gentlemen" I smiled at them getting their attention. I hold onto my dress and sit in front of the kids "Good Morning, Miss" I can see the fear in their eyes, they are scared, they think they will get in trouble "I have new year gift for you today" I say smiling to the kids.

The ones that were walking away came back towards the crowd of kids. I could count 15 kids in total, they look hungry, they look scared, and they looked exhausted. I can't believe this is happening to my beautiful London "What kind of gift?" asks the child in front.

He looks like the toughest of them all.

He was watching over the others.

I had a feeling his brothers were in the crowd.

I felt a warm feeling, the feeling of protection.

I smile towards him an angelic smile. He wasn't surprised or shock. He was curious "There are two gifts, 1 or 2. You can only pick one and you can't take the second one." I said out loud so the people walking by could listen loud and clear. The kids were now curious to the point I could see it on their faces "Who here has a family?" I ask counting the hands going up. The tough kid in the front looks really sad at the floor.

7 kid's put their hands up.

I see so the 8 left are orphans.

I have to change that.

"Will you come to the front?" The 7 kids came to the front smiling at me "Hi, Miss" They all say really shy at the same time "Please, place your hands out" I say to them getting out my money bag "I am giving each £200" I gave each their £200. They look at the money unable to believe it. The kids stared at me crying of happiness, "You don't have to work for money anymore" I smile at them kissing each children cheeks.

Blonde blue eyes little girl wearing broken clothes hug me tightly. I hug her back happy to have done some change. After she let go they had no idea what to do "Now you go to your families. They will be happy to know you got money. If they don't believe you, tell them Miss Von Shrieder gave you that money" After I told them they went on running away from the factory.

I look towards the 8 kids left "Now for gift number one" I smiled putting my money away. "You guys are orphans. No matter if I give you money. It will not fill the emptiness" I explain to them as sweet as I could looking at them "In here" I signal where their hearts are located. The kids look down to the floor "That's why you will spend some time in paradise." I explain to them getting up from the floor. The 8 kids look my way surprise.

They probably thought I was going mad "I will let you ride in my carriage. I will give you something bigger than money" I told them they look at me waiting for me to finish. "A home. A family" I say getting the children to smile. They all hurry up and hug me tightly. I try my best not to stumble with my dress. I look up smiling again as a man from inside the company approach "Miss, are these brats bothering you in any way?" He looks towards me.

He stares at the kids angrier than I have ever seen somebody "No, Mister. I am perfectly okay. Now if you excuse me. I will take my children" The man was surprised, I was signaling the kids to go in my carriage. He looks at them disgusted, and I wanted to punch his face "Who are you? I need a name" I said towards him. The kid next to me looks up at the man "Smith, Miss" He tells me taking off his hat bowing towards me "Liar! Liar!" The kid says pointing at him.

I could see the man features change, he was about to hit the kid, I step in front of the kid "It's rude to hit other's kids gentlemen" I told him he stops in his tracks. "My name is Rosaliana Von Shrieder" the moment I said my name I listen to the growing whispers around us. The man did not understand what was going on "I am a high-class woman. I own most of London, Sir. Tell me your name now or else" He took a step back while I gave him my angelic smile.

He is probably seeing what he can do hitting a noble is basically a ticket to hanging "Jacon Fitz" The kid holding my hand says pointing at the man. I try to look at the man; however, he is already running away. I sigh taking the child towards the carriage "m'lady, there is a sit inside the carriage for you" I look at Jeremy signaling a no "Children, please go inside the carriage" I told them as they all got into the carriage.

I was sure all 8 were inside the carriage "I will take you to my little house" I told them closing the door as Jeremy gets in the carriage seat. He helps me to sit next to him on the coachman sit. Jeremy started moving the horse towards my house. I could only give the park a look seeing everything was taken care off. The problem is I can only see a number of high-class in the park "That was very brave, Miss Rosaliana" I listen to Jeremy say next to me.

I smile looking at him "You know me, Jeremy. I have to do what is right for these kids. I can't let them starve" I told Jeremy as he crosses the streets. I close my eyes crossing my hands on his arms "I will close my eyes for a few minutes" I told him not waiting for a response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4K 30
I write this on my phone so, pardon the errors! xDD _________________________________ Don't let ignorant feelings interfere with your duty or all els...
3.8K 102 11
It's been twenty years since Jacob, Evie and (Name) have freed London from the clutches of Starrick and his men. All has been quiet since then, until...
27.2K 872 66
Rookery noun A dense collection of housing, especially in a slum area. Carina Faraday must embark on a mission to discover more about her deceased pa...
149K 4.9K 57
From a very young age, you were raised as an assassin to follow the Creed. After reading a letter meant for someone else, you make your way to London...