creole ➸ [michael au]

By martianized

The au where the only thing that was keeping him sane was her melanin. More

November 21, 2015
November 22, 2015
November 24, 2015.
November 26, 2015.
December 1, 2015.
December 4, 2015
December 17, 2015
December 31, 2015
January 22, 2016.
January 23, 2016
February 14, 2016
February 29, 2016
March 1 2016
April 10, 2016
June 19, 2016

January 7, 2016

48 1 0
By martianized

Fraternity

"Hey, loser," He chuckled, "I've been trying to call you for the last two days, call me back."

"You won't believe the new vinyl I bought at the Music Booth," He had tried again, "It's Black Sabbath, come over and I might let you hear it."

"It's me, again." Michael sighed into the telephone, his left foot rubbing against the pit of his tire, "I have a new pack of cigarettes, come join me."

He hung up the phone, which was probably one of the 14 other voicemails he had sent her. She hadn't even replied to his texts, which was odd for him. He started his motorcycle before he found his way home.

He didn't even know why exactly she was completely mad.

Last time, he threw Alice out of his home.

There wasn't even no valid excuse; He just wanted some pussy and Alice was probably never going to help out  with that, anyway.

He couldn't even seek for actual advice, because knowing the people who he hung with, there would be two responses;

1. "You're absolute dog shit."

or the infamous,

2. "Who gives a damn? At least you caught a nut."

Or, maybe that was just his subconscious, debating on whether he should be feeling bad.

This wasn't the first time he bailed on someone for such a probable cause. Plus, it was a good nut. A very good nut, to be honest.

By the time he reached around his place, it was seven o'clock and he was nearly late for spaghetti night with the fraternity. He wasn't apart of their bogus college boy bullshit and shitfaced-ness, but they did throw great parties and they always have the sweetest babes; He could at least come to their stupid Spaghetti Night.

He wasn't in the goddamn mood, nor was he ready to watch a stupid scary movie while half of the frat had their hands down their dates' pants.

That was something else that was pissing Michael off;

He had no date.

"Look who decided to show up for once." Calum smirked but Michael's attention was fixed on the cold beer in his hand.

"I hate coming here." Michael muttered once his eyes laid on the amount of nude girls that were on the wall.

The Wall, or the infamous Whore Forum, is the wall facing the front door of the fraternity home. Pinned on this glorious wall, are the photos of the most shameless girls doing the most typical things; showing off their pierced nipples, pierced clitorises, tatted ass crack, you name it.

The best part of the whole thing, is that almost 63% of the photos were consensually submitted by the females themselves.

Usually, Michael would just kept his attention away from the Wall at all costs. Oddly enough, Michael did examine the wall this time.

His green orbs focused on each of the photos that displayed a face, or if the female had darker skin. He was thankful when the picture that was showcased alone on the Wall was Alice.

She had a small pink tiara, along with her straight black hair. Her cheesy smirk at the camera and her V-neck shirt was enough for Michael to instantly want to see her at that moment.

She was the fucking queen of the fraternity and she didn't even have to fuck her way to do so.

It's just her persona; she's such a charismatic person, she couldn't help light up a room by just presenting herself.

Michael sighed, rubbing the back of his neck before heading into the kitchen. He sat directly across from Alice and he was cheesing before he even sat down.

What made it go away, however, was when she didn't even mind him and smiled at Scott.

That made his blood boil.

He kept trying to get her attention, and she was actually giving it to him. She repeatedly laughed at his stupid jokes, or smiled when he tried to help her with her plate.

By the time the movie started and everyone was on their respected seats or cushions, Scott sat next to her yet again, with an arm full of popcorn.

Michael just rolled his eyes when she passed him to go to the kitchen. After a few seconds, he followed behind her.

"What the bloody fuck was that?" Michael spat as he approached her. She scrunched her eyebrows, ultimately confused and attempting to figure out who the hell Michael thought he was talking to.

"Don't try to act so confused," Michael rolled his eyes, "Why, all of a sudden, are you into Scott? You aren't supposed to be giving him your attention."

"Michael, calm down." She mumbled, turning away to the fridge and looking for the Coca-Cola bottle she saved. It was the last one and she made sure to hide it carefully.

"I just don't like him." Michael attempted to breathe out. His chest was still heaving along with the pound of his temple, "Why haven't you been answering my calls? I've been calling you since last week."

"Oh, I know."

"Well, are you going to start talking to me again?"

"Probably not."

"Oh, come on." He groaned, he pulled her into him with his arm on her waist as he stood behind her.

She snaked out of his touch, "I don't come second to anyone, Michael. I get that she's your girlfr--"

"She's not my girlfriend."

"I know she's your fuckbuddy, but that was really disrespectful and honestly, if I did with you, you would've been really out about it."

Michael smiled lightly as Alice's face fell to a frown when she asked what was funny. "It's just that.. You sound like a mum."

"Get out of my face, Michael." Alice mumbled as she pushed past him.

"No!" Michael called after her, pulling Alice back into the room. "We're actually talking, I like this."

"I don't." Alice replied, "Plus, Scott's probably wondering where I am."

Scott was wondering, and he cared so much, that he came into the kitchen shortly after. He smiled at Alice, "Hey, you're missing half of the movie."

"Yeah, I just came to grab my soda." Alice replied quietly, poking her soda can out.

Michael just rolled his eyes, then Scott turned to him. "Is there a problem?"

"Actually, there is." Michael barked, "Why the hell do you think you can swoop Alice?"

"It isn't that hard, kid." Scott said, "She probably just didn't want you."

Michael had Scott by the collar when he slammed him against the wall. His grip tightened when he heard how delusional Alice was acting because Michael was acting like "a fucking psychopath."

"Don't you ever forget your role, you got that?" Michael's stare burned into Scott's eyes, while his death grip didn't loosen.

"Step up to me again, you'll be fucking gone."

I feel like this chapter was top shit and I'm seriously trying to make this interesting. I have the whole plot down but i can't just go straight into it.
You're literally the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...