Writer Problems

By JCwriteit

Here's one of the PROBLEM of being a WRITER. Not just a problem but a BIG PROBLEM. Let's laugh and stressed o... More

Writer Problems
Writer Probs. #1
Writer Probs. # 1.1
Writer Probs. #1.2
Writer Probs. #1.3
Writer Probs. #1.4
Writer Probs. #2
Writer Problems #2.1
Writer Probs. #2.2

Writers Probs #1.5

13 1 0
By JCwriteit

Comment pls. TY

~JCwriteit

Writers Problem:

"Yelling at your computer"

Dear writers,

For most of us, we all know that updating is too important specially if you haven't written for weeks, or months (days if even).

On your house/office (school if even) you mostly need WIFI to published a part of the story.

But yelling at the computer like "HURRY! If you don't load ill kill you!"

But what if I will tell you that your just publishing a 'Thank you're note for everyone who support your story?

Should I yell to you like "COME ON! it's just a stupid 'thank you' note that just written 'Thank you for reading my story!' and you just yell to that computer like you wanted to smash it already? What if I'm the one will yell to you if I was the computer? How would you feel?"

Yelling like no tomorrow for just a 'thank you' note? Are you even insane?

-_- That makes me want to punch myself for knowing what I done if I was that person.

(A/N: Not referring to anyone)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
3.3M 79.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...