Wonderwall ยป Stiles Stilinski

By OMGitsJustine

โ You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can... More

Prologue
1. Searching The Woods
2. School Begins
3. Cutie In The Woods
4. Lingering Feelings
5. Full Moon Rising
6. Untangle
7. A Game
8. Group Date
9. Bullet Train
10. Take My Mind, Take My Pain
11. Control Is Overrated
12. Game of Cat&Mouse
13. Fear For Your Life
14. Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Lovedโ™ฅ
15. No Idea
16. Irresistible
17. Distractions
18. Revelations
19. Date Crashers
21. You Are In Love
22. If I Die Young
23. Don't Let Me Go
Sequel :D

20. Shop Till You Drop

2.8K 82 26
By OMGitsJustine

After everything that happened over the last couple of days, we just tried focusing on the brighter things. Apparently, Scott had lost his phone and he informed Stiles and I that Derek walked into gun fire like an old western movie or something. 

So Derek was dead...again? 

Who even knows, that sour wolf seemed to be able to withstand anything that's thrown at him. God, it sucked the last time thinking that he was dead so I really hope he's not dead this time. I can't handle this much stress, it's going to make me break out and I did not want any stress zits with winter formal literally around the corner.

Well actually it's tomorrow and I have yet to have anything to wear. Even though it seemed crazy, I kind of did not want to bail on the dance. 

Lydia and I have been looking forward to the Winter Formal all year long, it's the time to shine for sophomores, it's almost as important in a teenagers life than prom. But since we're only sophomores, it means we'll have to settle for winter formal until our prom is here. With everything in our lives going on, I kind of wanted one night where there were no such things as werewolves or a crazed Alpha trying to kill us, I only wanted a night where I can dance with my super cute boyfriend and maybe have a perfect moment where I'll be able to grow the metaphorical balls to tell him I love him. 

What with everything going on around us, I honestly didn't want to wait another moment to tell him how I feel. Besides, life is too short to keep your feelings bottled up inside.

But if I'm going to grow some metaphorical balls and tell Stiles I love him, I didn't want it to just be a random place or moment. I wanted a perfect moment, you know, maybe where we're dancing underneath the disco ball or something like in a movie. 

But then I also found myself wanting to bail because of everything going on; I didn't want to have a nice night, knowing that people are dying out there. 

God, this is like that one direction song. "Circles, we're going in circles." 

"So I'm thinking we go shopping after school.." Lydia broke me from my thoughts as I looked at her confused. 

"What?" I asked her confused, trying my best to shake myself back from my thoughts. Woah, when did we even get to her locker. 

"The Winter Formal is literally less than 48 hours away and we haven't gone dress shopping yet so we need to go. I texted Allison we were going to pick her up after school so the three of us can find some cute outfits to wear." Lydia formed a grin on her face as she texted away on her phone. 

I am lucky to have a girl best friend like her, she really is amazing and if I'm to have any chance of not looking like total shit at the dance, it's Lydia who is to save me. I love having Stiles and Scott as my best friends but having a girl best friend when you have two boy best friends is kind of liberating. Everyone thinks Lydia is a cold heartless bitch, but underneath it all, she really is a good person maybe even the best. She was there for me whenever I needed her, especially after my mom. Lydia Martin is one of the best people to have in your life. 

"I don't know.." I sighed. 

"Come on, it'll be super fun! We've been talking about this forever, we'll find you a super hot dress and a super hot date...it'll be fun." Lydia gushed, making me laugh. 

I sighed in defeat, really wanting to go to the dance but.... The more hearing about the winter formal and doing normal things like dress shopping was really making me feel like a bad person for being worried about such a normal thing when there's people out there dying. 

"Lydia, I think i'll be okay with the whole finding a date part of the night." I smiled to myself, thinking about Stiles in a tux and how we'd look super cute. Not to mention that his dad and mine would probably embarrass us and we'd have to take embarrassing pictures together before leaving in his jeep. Which would be like our limo, it made me laugh just thinking about how that is most likely the night will go. 

"Right, the plaid kid." Lydia looked at me from the side, smirking to herself. "So how'd he ask you?" Lydia questioned, making me stand there awkwardly. 

I mean, sure me and Stiles were a couple now but he hadn't asked me to the dance yet. I assume we're going but I guess it would still be nice to be asked. Would Stiles ask me? Would he do a grand gesture, something small, or would he not want to go at all? 

"He actually-umm..he didn't actually ask me yet.." I said awkwardly, kind of just looking down at my nails. 

Lydia looked at me like I was crazy. "What? Your boyfriend hasn't asked you to the dance yet? Is he unable to because he's strapped down to an IV in the hospital?" 

"No, he just-he just hasn't gotten around to it yet. He'll ask, I'm sure." I avoided looking at her, knowing she's scolding me. 

"He better, all I know is my best friend deserves to be asked to the dance properly. I don't care if that Stilinski kid is your boyfriend now and you guys are doing it in the back of his crappy jeep, he still isn't good enough for my best friend. He better ask and when he does, I want details." Lydia smiled over at me, making me laugh and turn red at the same time. 

I couldn't help but smile before thanking her. "Thanks, I am really glad to have you in my life Martin. But don't worry, Stiles won't hurt me.." 

It was a nice feeling you know, falling for someone and knowing that they'll never hurt you. Gosh, I can't get over how in love I am with this boy. I can't believe I wasted so much time trying to not be with him. 

Damn, I really hope that he asks me to the dance. It'll be super cute and I really wanted to go, and frankly would love for him to ask me. I never had a boyfriend who asked me to a dance before so it might actually be kind of fun... 

*

After Lydia told me to meet her and Allison at her car after school, I had met Stiles near my locker. I smiled at him, placing a kiss on his lips before slowly trying to open my locker. 

"So, I was thinking after school maybe we'd watch a movie. We could eat dinner too, you know, something normal couples do instead of worrying about the supernatural, and I don't mean the tv show." Stiles joked, making me laugh. 

Wow, he is such a dork but I was so in love with him. 

"I would love to but I'll have to pass, at least until later on tonight." I informed him, putting my books and folder in my locker. I wouldn't be needing any of it anyways since I had finished all my work for the rest of the week so i'd have more time for the dance. 

I did not need to worry about finishing math homework while putting on my makeup. Yeah, that was not going to happen so I finished everything I needed to finish so I'd have more free time to prepare for the dance. After all, Lydia reminded me how we'd be the hottest girls there and everyone else would be jealous. 

"What? Why?" Stiles questioned, probably confused about why I'd cancel on him when I didn't have anything else to do. God, sometimes I think Stiles forgot that I talked to other people other than him and Scott, which was partially true but i just hung out with them the most. 

"I'm going dress shopping with Lydia and Allison." I smiled to myself, thinking of what color I'd wear. Maybe something sexy like a red or something more dark and mature like maybe purple? You can never go wrong with a royal blue too.. 

"Why are you going dress shopping? Don't you already own like everything on the second floor of Macy's? And everything in that Forever 21 store?" Stiles laughed at me while I rolled my eyes at him before laughing along with him. It was true though, I kind of did become a shopaholic. I was an impulsive buyer, if someone told me something looked good on me or I saw a sale, i'd buy like five pairs of everything. 

Yup, it was both a curse and a talent, mostly being a curse. 

"Very funny." I laughed sarcastically at him and his comment about my shopping before awkwardly staring up at him. "But it's for the Winter Formal.." 

Stiles seemed to get very awkward real quick, like something was on his mind. His cheeks turned slightly red and I felt myself mentally slap myself so hard that I left my own body. Was he embarrassed because he didn't want to go with me or because I am being pushy? 

Dammit, I told myself not to be pushy. 

"Oh..I didn't know if you wanted to go or not.." Stiles coughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. Welp, that confirmed my suspicion that he wasn't going to ask me.. or he forgot. Yeah, probably forgot which meant he wasn't going to ask me. He seemed very nervous about something but before we could address anything, Scott came up to us. 

Wow, never under estimate Scott to not be a total cock block. 

"We need Jackson to take Allison to the dance." Scott informed us. 

Wow, there is a sentence i never thought in a million years that I'd ever hear. 

"what?" I laughed at him, not believing what I just heard escape from his mouth. 

"Peter threatened her and I can't go to the dance because coach put me on academic probation so we need a plan for her to be safe while she goes." Scott explained, looking like he was about to snap a pencil in half out of frustration. 

I felt bad for Scott, which is the only reason I'd ever help him in a plan that involved Jackson. Scott must be desperate if he's willing to have Jackson go to a dance with Allison, the girl he's clearly in love with. 

"I'm shopping with her and Lydia later so I guess I can butter her up to going with him..Don't see how without Lydia knocking me on my ass but I'll try my best." I offered. 

"And we'll butter Jackson up into taking her." Scott said before grabbing Stiles arm and dragging my boyfriend away from me. Well, this was completely and utterly weird as I was left standing there by myself at my locker, waiting for the two of them to come back. 

*

"So how'd it go? Is Jackson taking her?" I questioned Scott and Stiles, kissing Stiles on the cheek when he came up to me, earning a groan from Scott. I turned my attention to Jackson looking completely sweety and nervous, most likely from his talk with Scott, as he was asking Allison something. 

It seemed to be a very interesting conversation before she laughed at something he said, pissing Scott off. 

Well looks like Jackson is taking Lydia to the dance by the looks and sounds of it. 

"Don't worry, Stiles and I will be there so you don't need to worry.." I tried reminding Scott who still had a worry look on his face. 

"Yeah, we'll still be there...the two of us...there..at the dance.." Stiles mumbled, trailing off as I stared at him weird. I know I said i wanted him to ask me to the dance formally but he was acting like he had a cold or something, I wasn't sure he should go quite frankly. 

"Sure the two of you can spare some time during all your disgusting couplely crap?" Scott raised an eyebrow at me and Stiles, making me roll my eyes at him. Hey, I kept my complaints about him and Allison to a medium. Now that I am finally dating Stiles, I was entitled to my cute couple stuff just like him and Allison had their's. "Doesn't matter because I'll still be there." 

Once he said this, I titled my head before questioning him along with Stiles. 

"You sure that's a good idea? Do you even have a date?" We questioned him. 

"No, not yet but I'll find someone." Scott answered simply. 

"What about a suit?" I asked him, wondering if Scott had thought any of his plan through. But from the sounds of it, it didn't sound like he thought any of it through. At least anything that was after the whole getting Jackson to ask Allison to the dance thing. 

"Not yet." Scott sighed. 

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Stiles added the questions. 

"No and no." Scott sighed. 

Wow, so he hadn't thought anything through. You swear that he was taking planning tips from Stiles, but hey, at least my cute boyfriend always has a back up plan for the backup plan. 

I raised an eyebrow at Scott. "So you're going to ride your bike to a dance you're not even allowed to attend, without a date, without a tux, and without a way in, and with werewolf and werewolf hunters out there to kick your little werewolf ass?" 

"Yeah, you two going to help me?" Scott laughed while looking over at Stiles and I. We both laughed before putting our hands in the middle, smirking over at Scott. 

"Hell yeah." Scott laughed too, putting his hand in the middle before we through them up in the air. 

*

After school, I met Allison and Lydia by Lydia's car and we made our way towards Macy's. Lydia was intent on making us shop until we dropped since we were barley going to the second floor where all the dresses were being displayed. All the money these kinds of stores make from dances, you think they'd be able to afford one good yogurt place in this mall. 

Yogurtland was where it was at, Tooti Frutti doesn't really do it for me. But then again it could be the fact that Yogurtland has birthday cupcake batter flavored yogurt. 

I looked over at Allison, noticing the troubled look on her face. Scott must have channeled me or something because I could hear his voice inside my head telling me to ask Allison what was wrong. I swear, if Scott being in my head is some sort of werewolf trick, I'll kick his ass. 

"Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind." Allison tried convincing Lydia and I but we weren't convinced. Anyone with two eyes, even one, can see that Allison is still upset over her breakup with Scott. 

"Well, you could at least try to smile." I smirked at her. 

"Ever hear that saying 'don't frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile'?" Lydia grinned at the Argent girl, making me laugh at the quote. "See, Sara understands. Now, cheer up. Besides, I'm buying you a dress." 

The next couple of minutes of conversation was back and forth banter between Lydia and Allison, most Allison arguing that Lydia didn't need to buy her a dress but Lydia insisted. When Lydia wants something, she gets it.

 Allison was bound to learn this sooner or later. 

I let my mind wander to other things before being brought back to reality by Allison, who tapped my shoulder and pointed towards the perfume counter. I smirked, seeing a familiar plaid wearing boy accidentally spray perfume into his mouth and gag at the action. 

"Who is that?" Lydia asked, still not remembering who Stiles was. 

"Just Sara's boyfriend also know as the guy she's head over heels in love with." Allison grinned besides me while I rolled my eyes at her in an an attempt to keep myself from blushing even more. 

Instead of arguing with her or pushing her down the escalator, I agreed with Allison. "You're ridiculous but that is the boy I've chosen to fall for.." I sighed in defeat and content. 

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia questioned, making me chuckle slightly. 

I shook my head at her. "Just my dorky boyfriend, you know, the one you always talk about me doing in the backseat of his jeep. I'm going to go say hi, meet you guys at the dresses." 

I waved them off before walking over to Stiles who set the bottle down and tried acting nonchalant, but he failed miserably. I just crossed my arms in front of my chest and glared at him slightly, waiting for him to explain his reasons for practically stalking us at Macy's right now. 

"Stiles?" I looked at him while he avoided eye contact with me the best that he could. '

"Ye-yeah..?" Stiles voiced cracked before he cleared it and still avoided looking at me. 

"Any particular reason as to why you're stalking? And tasting perfume?" I laughed slightly. "I always wondered what happened to all my perfume..I always thought that it was because I broke the bottles..turns out that I have a boyfriend who likes to drink it." I joked before I questioned him, already having a feeling that Scott had sent Stiles to spy and keep Allison safe. Frankly, I think the world of Stiles and he can do anything if he sets his mind to it. But I do not want, and I repeat, do not want, Stiles getting hurt. If something were to happen to him, I think i'd literally go out of my freaking mind. 

"I'm not stalking, I just came to see you.." Stiles tried lying but i was his best friend which meant that I knew all his tells. And he had about 293839595 red flags up saying he was lying out of his ass right now and failing. 

I sighed before still keeping my arms crossed in front of my chest, just waiting patiently until Stiles fed me the truth. "Scott make you come here to watch over Allison?" I questioned Stiles, really wanting to know why he was here and tasting perfume samples. 

Stiles nodded his head, making me put a mental note in my mind to sock Scott for sending a bodyguard, especially my boyfriend, to watch over his ex girlfriend. "He wanted me to make sure everything's okay over because Peter threatened Allison. And I wanted to make sure you were safe." 

I smiled sweetly, placing a hand on his cheek before leaning in and placing a kiss on it. I pulled back, slapping the back of his head while giving him the look. "Seriously? I stopped needing a babysitter when I turned ten and started wearing a training bra." 

"Ouch." Stiles complained before offering me a small smile, only making me roll my eyes at him. Seriously? Did he not trust me to not get myself killed for like three seconds or something? I'm shopping in a Macy's with a hundred people in here so there's no way that Peter would ever make a scene this big in a place like this. So I think Stiles could ease up on the throttle just a bit, yeah? 

"Look, I think it's super sweet that you're here looking after me and Allison but if you got hurt because of me, I'd never forgive myself." I pointed out to him. The thought of Stiles getting hurt because of me was not a thought I liked to ponder that much, but it was always in the back of my head. What would I do if Stiles got hurt? Then Peter's words echoed in my mind: 

I wonder what you're willing to do, subject yourself to, to keep the person you hold closest to your heart safe

That was easy; I'd do anything. 

It doesn't matter what it is, I'd do anything and turn myself into anything to keep Stiles safe. I'll do anything to keep my loved ones safe; it doesn't matter what I have to become. But being a werewolf really doesn't sound like something i'd want, I mean Scott hates it so I really didn't want to turn into a werewolf. 

But if it means protecting Stiles then I'll do it.  

"Scott sent me here to watch over Allison and I'm here to keep an eye out for you." Stiles smiled sweetly at me, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear and making me melt to my knees. "I know you're a big girl now who doesn't need a babysitter but I'm allowed to be worried. You're my whole entire world, if something were to happen to you-if you were to die or leave me..-" 

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere.." I interrupted him with a kiss before slowly pulling away and resting our foreheads against each other. Stiles sighed, having this adorable grin on his face. "You're stuck with me so put your dukes up Stilinski...I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon. We made a promise we'd always be there for each other and I don't plan on breaking that promise..I'm in this for the long haul." 

"Promise?" 

"Pinky promise." I laughed before kissing him one more time and trying to shoo him off. He looked at me confused before asking me why. "I'm shopping for my formal dress and I don't want you to see it so it can be a surprise. So leave, I'll meet you at my house later." 

Stiles just laughed before shaking his head. He had this look on his face, maybe he didn't want to official ask me to the dance but it was okay. Just being with him, and being each other's dates were enough for me. Didn't matter if he officially asked or not because we're together now and it seemed like I could do just about anything when he held my hand.

 "I'll see you later babe." 

Stiles placed a kiss on my lips, making me smirk to myself. I love the way he calls me babe, I love the way I call him babe, I just-ugh. I am really in love with this boy. I don't know what it was about him that drove me so crazy; maybe it was the fact he knows me better than I know myself or we've been in each other's lives for so long that I can't picture a future without him in it. 

"See you later, babe." I laughed before kissing him goodbye and walking off to go pick out my formal dress. 

*

Lydia took that whole saying, "Shop until you drop thing" a bit too far. 

After what seemed like hours of shopping, I finally decided on a dress to wear to the formal. I picked a long black dress with the sides slit so it showed off my curves perfectly, luckily, I had a coupon so it was 40 percent off. I smirked to myself, picturing Stiles face when he saw me in my dress. 

"Hey dad, I'm in the driveway." I answered dad's phone call. 

"Okay sweetie, I'm at the store picking up something. I'll be there later, have fun." Dad said before hanging up. I couldn't help but wonder what he meant by have fun but I decided to ignore it. 

I sighed to myself, shutting my car door before walking up to the front door. I was so busy, thinking about what earrings I'd wear with my dress and necklace that I hadn't noticed there were some sort of light coming from the living room. I raised an eyebrow before slowly unlocking the door, prepared to kick someone in the crotch and maybe pray them with the perfume I had bought before running. 

I slowly set my bag down and hanging up my dress near the front door before following the light glow coming from the living room. 

Once, I stepped into view, I gasped at the sight in front of me. I had a huge smile on my face, I actually thought that i'd start crying at any second now. There stood in front of me, a sight for sore eyes. 

My boyfriend, best friend, entire world, Stiles Stilinski standing next to a fancy set up table with some food and dishes with the lids on top. He had set candles up all around and was holding a single red rose. I couldn't help but laugh while turning bright red, almost as red as the rose he had in his hand. 

This looked like a scene from a romantic comedy that I force him to watch with me sometimes, it was like lady and the tramp and Love Actually or something. I always wanted a movie type moment, and Stiles was giving me that right now. 

I let out a sharp breath, smiling before stepping closer to him. "What's all this?" 

"You said we'd hangout later, well it's later." Stiles pointed out, making me roll my eyes at him before he handed me the rose. I sniffed it, smiling to myself as he pulled out my chair and helped me in. 

Wow, I think I am melting from feels right about now. 

"What did my amazing boyfriend make for dinner? Hopefully it's pasta because I am starving to death after all that shopping." I laughed while he told me to lift up the lid on my plate. I looked at him weird before calling him a weirdo and doing as instructed. 

I lifted the lid off my plate, really hoping to find a plate of pasta waiting for me to devour it but instead there was only a rectangular piece of paper on the plate. I looked at him confused, picking it up and turning it around to see that it was actually a ticket to the formal. 

I couldn't help but let out a sharp laugh before smiling up at him, waving the ticket in my hand while giving him a grin. "Really? You couldn't ask me to the formal in a simpler way?" I raised an eyebrow at him, surprised he'd actually go through all this trouble to ask me to a dance. I mean, I hoped he would but wow, what did I do to deserve such a perfect and amazing boyfriend? 

"I know and I was going to just ask you earlier but-.." Stiles started saying before he took out his phone and turned on some music. I couldn't help but blush, wow. He really is amazing isn't he, like every girl's dream guy. It is beyond me how he has never had a girlfriend before. But then again, i think that might be partially my fault since whenever I felt like someone was trying to steal him away, I'd kind of scare them. 

Okay not every single time but mostly just with that bitch Heather, which may or may not be the main reason she didn't attend Beacon Hills High. 

"I know you're super into all this romantic stuff and i wanted you to feel like a princess, queen. You deserve the world and i'm going to try my best to give it to you." Stiles smiled sweetly at me. "I've waited a really long time for someone like you to come along in my life; you know, someone who sees me as a hero, knows me better than I know myself, someone I can look at and truly think...Wow, I really would love to hangout with you for my whole life.. I feel so stupid for taking so long to tell you how I feel.." 

"I know what you mean.." I smiled to myself. "I never thought I'd ever get the chance to say that...I found myself in someone else. You have always been my hero Stiles, you know me better than anyone has or ever will, and I am so insanely and unrealistically happy whenever I think of you. Thank you for always being there to catch me when I fall." 

Stiles blushed looking down at his lap while I mustered up some courage to scoot myself back, standing up and walking over to him. I gently sat down on his lap, smirking at the way he got when I sat down and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I hope you have some good music to kiss to." I bit my bottom lip, laughing to myself at the goofy grin Stiles got on his face. 

"Oh, I have the best." Stiles whispered against my lips while we crashed our lips together. For a brief second, I held my breath before sighing into the kiss. Damn, I will never get over kissing Stiles. Every single kiss with him is like the first time; it knocks the breath out of me and makes me feel like that movie kind of love. 

After what seemed like forever, I groaned as Stiles pulled back and rested our foreheads together. I sighed, fluttering my eyes open while smiling at him. 

"So, is that a yes?" Stiles laughed, making me roll my eyes at him. 

I didn't say anything at first, pressing a kiss to his lips instead. "How's that answer your question?" I smirked at him, gently rubbing our noses against each other.

"Hmmm, I think I might need more convincing." Stiles grinned. 

"Oh, really?" 

"Yeah, really.." We both laughed before going back to kissing. The way my heart quickened with each kiss and breath, it was like the entire world was stopping around me. I couldn't believe it, it seemed so unreal to me. 

The feeling I got whenever I was with Stiles, whenever I thought about him, it was indescribable. I couldn't find the right words to say how I feel about him, it was the best thing in the entire world.
I spent my whole entire life trying to put it into words, never finding the right ones, but I think the best way to put it is...

The feeling I get when I think of Stiles, the feeling I get when I'm with him, the butterfly feelings in my stomach well...

It feels like falling in love. 

I've been in love with this boy since the first freaking grade and every single day, I've fallen more and more in love. God, I didn't think it was possible but here I am. 

I'm so in love with my best friend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...