19. Date Crashers

You know, I should be doing a list of things: 

-my homework

-cleaning my room

-practicing with my dad some defense classes

-my boyfriend

But nope, here I was sitting in the driver's seat of Stiles jeep while him and Scott yelled at Jackson. Apparently, according to Scott, the Argents think that Jackson is him. Not Jackson is Scott McCall but rather Jackson is the werewolf instead of Scott, the second beta to be more pacific. Kate, Allison's aunt, had seen the scratches on the back of Jackson's neck and since apparently it has never been proven if a scratch turns someone or not; they still think that the werewolf is Jackson. Which works for us but not really because Scott being a marsh mellow and never hurting a fly so he wants to save Jackson. 

Stiles disagrees on risking our lives to help save Jackson; and i agree with Stiles to an extent. If Jackson didn't want our help, we can't force him to accept it but we can't also just let the Argents kill him because they got the wrong guy. 

"Mr. Argent thinks you're me! He thinks you're the second Beta!" Scott snapped at Jackson while I took out my nail file and started doing my nails. I really wasn't paying attention to them, not really caring about anything else because this was a complete waste of time as I pointed out before. 

Jackson didn't want our help but yet Scott has us here trying to force our help down Jackson's throat whether he likes it or not. 

"What?" Jackson sounded confused, looked confused too. Most likely because we just saved him from being cut in half by the Argents. A simple thank you would suffice but Jackson wasn't even going to give us that. You know, Jackson was pretty confident enough to threaten Scott about being a werewolf but didn't seem to know any of the negative effects of being a werewolf. 

Yup, he just needed to ask Scott to know it's not as great as he seems to think so. 

"You know what.." Jackson scoffed at us, shaking his head slightly at Scott while Stiles stood in between my legs. Things seemed to be heating up even more; what with Jackson looking like he was going to run Scott and over with his car. "This is your problem, not mine. I didn't say anything which means you're going to be the one who gets me killed! Okay, this is your fault!" 

Jackson snapped as he shoved Scott into the side of Stiles jeep, making me jump which made me get out of the car. I really didn't want to get involved in this but right now, it seemed like someone had to stop Jackson from snapping Scott's neck off. 

"what the hell?" Stiles yelled at Jackson, trying to get Jackson off of Scott. This seemed to channel Jackson's anger at Scott towards Stiles, which is what caused him to get shoved into his own jeep. 

This action caused me to jump even more, igniting the protective energy I always had whenever someone was threatening Stiles or Scott. It seemed to activate whenever they were in danger, what with me having to punch the shit out of Matt three summers ago when they were beating up Scott and trying to steal his bike. I also scratched the face of Jackson when we were seven because he broke Stiles favorite action figure.