We're Both Monsters (Sebastia...

authorchan0001

Attack On Titan and Black Butler crossover I guess? I SUCK AT SUMMARIES, BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS!!! Everyone in... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N (please read)
A/N 2
Contest!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FANART
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement!!

Chapter 6

16.7K 516 328
authorchan0001

Reader-chan POV

"I hate this," mumbled Ciel as we walked towards the front door of a smaller manor.

"Well my young lord, it's tradition for nobles to migrate every season...besides we get a break from those four at the manor," smirked Sebastian. I studied him as we walked upstairs of the manor. Ever since I saw Sebastian's eyes change, I've been determined on finding out what exactly he is.

"We can enjoy peace and quiet...right (y/n)?" said Sebastian, peering down at me over his shoulder. I looked up at him and glared.

"Yeah...peace and quiet," I muttered as he smiled at me and opened one of the manor's doors. I walked in beside Ciel and froze. The room was a complete mess, of course but I saw two strangers making a mess, looking for tea. One was a woman dressed in red; her hair, her dress, her coat, her hat, her shoes, hell, even her eyes were red! But not that weird red that Sebastian has. The other stranger was a man, with short black hair and closed eyes. He wore what seemed a tunic and held an empty flower vase looking at Ciel.

"Madam Red? Lau? What are you doing here?" asked Ciel. So that's Madam Red...well her name does relate to her appearance.

"Ciel, darling. you're early," said Madam Red, "and who's this young lady?"

"This is (y/n), my personal soldier," responded Ciel. Madam Red looked at me and smiled.

"Well aren't you gorgeous? It is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Madam Red and I happen to be Ciel's aunt," she said. I slightly bowed at her.

"The pleasure is mine," I responded. As I looked up, I saw Grell hiding behind the couch

"It is nice to see you again Grell," I said.

"Oh! Hello miss (y/n)!" smiled Grell.

"If the queen's guard dog is in town..." started Lau.

"Then he has a new scent to follow," finished Madam Red.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Another prostitute was found murdered," said Ciel placing his tea cup on the table.

"Yes the level of violence does seem to be high, doesn't it?" asked Madam Red.

"The recent victim was killed with a special blade and she was torn up beyond recognition" said Sebastian.

"The killer has been given the name of Jack the Ripper, due to his style of killing," said Ciel.

"That's why you're here early, yes? To get rid of him?" asked Lau.

"Yes."

"Are you brave enough to stomach the crime scenes?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"The sight of a dismembered body is absolutely horrific, not to mention such stench...besides you're just a young boy..." continued Lau, while pinching Ciel's cheek.

"Don't be foolish. I am the head of the Phantomhives, and I serve my queen," responded Ciel while slapping Lau's hand away.

"Hmm...you're right...I apologize," smiled Lau.

TIMESKIP!!!!!!

We walked down one of London's streets and turned a corner after a few minutes, where there was a large crowd surrounding an alleyway. With Ciel in the lead, we walked towards the mouth of said alley, where a young man with brown hair and blue eyes studied a piece of paper in front of the alley. Once Ciel got near he looked up and smiled.

"Sorry my boy. I'm afraid a crime scene such as the one behind me is no place for a child. Now why don't you run a long home?"

"I've come to look at the victim's body," responded Ciel. The young man lightly jumped and looked at him flabbergasted.

"The body?! You're joking right?!"

"Abberline!!" shouted someone from inside the alley.

"Well, if it isn't Lord Phantomhive. What are you doing here?" asked an older man with a top hat, a brown coat, and glasses on his face.

"You know this child sir?" asked the young man, Abberline.

"I'm here to help Sir Arthur. It seems as though your investigation is a bit slow, don't you think?" asked Ciel while holding up the envelope with the red seal.

The older man, Sir Arthur, scowled at him while Ciel took the papers from Abberline's hands.

"Now now Sir Arthur, I don't want my soldier here to do anything to you," smirked Ciel and looked down at the papers. Sir Arthur looked at me and I stiffened.

"You haven't found any clues now have you?" asked Ciel while reading the papers.

"We at Scotland Yard are more than capable of handling this case! And there's no need for you to interfere," said Sir Arthur while snatching the papers from Ciel.

"Splendid...shall we go Sebastian? (y/n)?" asked Ciel while walking towards the direction we came from.

"Yes, sir," we responded. I looked at Sebastian from the corner of my eyes and saw him looking at me.

"Now what dear?" asked Madam Red as we approached them.

"Now we go see someone who could provide information," responded Ciel and Lau gasped.

"My lord! You don't really mean-"

"Yes, indeed," interrupted Ciel.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP!!!

We stood outside a small shop that had a coffin beside the door and a sign located on top that read UNDERTAKER.

"So...what are we doing?" asked Lau.

"You mean you don't know?" fumed Madam Red.

"It's...a funeral parlor, am I right?" I asked, looking down at Ciel.

"Yes. It's run by an acquaintance of my lord's," responded Sebastian. I nodded and looked away from his eyes.

Sebastian then opened the door and we walked in, the stench of rotting flesh hitting my nose.

"We're looking for answers. So this is the place to get them," said Ciel in a monotone voice. There were coffins scattered on the floor and there were shelves around the room with jars that contained god-knows-what.

"He he he. Welcome, I was expecting you...my lord," cackled a voice. I subconsciously placed a hand on the hilt of my sword and was about to pull it out when Sebastian placed a hand on my arm. I looked up and him and he slightly shook his head.

"Sorry force of habit," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear only. He lightly smiled at me and gently squeezed my arm. I looked away from him and kept a blush from painting my cheeks. Sebastian removed his hand and I felt a tingling sensation in my arm.

"It's so lovely to see you...do I finally get the chance to fit you for one of my coffins?" Then a coffin lid was removed from the coffin leaning against one of the walls, and out came a lean man with long gray hair with a single braid, black fingernails and a scar across his face and neck. He also wore a black robe with a black matching hat on top of his head.

"No that's not why I'm here," responded Ciel to the man's question.

"Well what pity...oh and who is this young lady?" asked the man and walked closer to me.

"She's (y/n), a soldier who's temporarily working for me." The man smiled at me and reached a hand towards my face. I scowled and back away, making him chuckle.

"Well isn't she a beauty? I would absolutely love to fit her in one of me coffins! And what odd attire. I'm afraid I've never seen anything like it. Especially those objects at her side," smiled the man and Ciel cleared his throat.

"Undertaker, I'm here to-"

"Say no more. I expected your arrival...you see, a recent customer of mine seemed to be rather...unusual, shall we say?" interrupted the Undertaker.

"Could you give me the details?" asked Ciel.

"How much is it for information?" asked Lau. Just then, the Undertaker pounced on him.

"There's only one thing I want!" he said and rushed towards Ciel.

"Please my lord! Give it to me and I'll tell you anything!" he exclaimed.

"You still don't want me to take out my swords?" I whispered to Sebastian.

"No...not yet at least."

"Give me the extraordinary gift of laughter!!" said Undertaker.

"Lunatic," said Ciel.

"I've got it my lord," said Lau.

.......................

After Lau and Madam Red failed at telling a good joke for the Undertaker, said man turned towards Ciel.

"Why don't you try my lord?" smiled Undertaker.

"It can't be helped," said Sebastian, stepping towards Undertaker.

"Everyone wait outside...do not attempt to listen," said Sebastian. What the hell...

Once everyone was outside and I had shut the door, we waited a few moments.

Suddenly the shop shook with the Undertaker's loud laughter. I looked down at Ciel in alarm and he nodded. I opened the door and found looking at me with a smiled on his lips.

"What the hell did you tell him, Sebastian?" I asked. He then placed his hands on my shoulders and squeezed, making me shiver.

"Nothing I would want you to know."

I looked beside him and saw Undertaker lying on top of a coffin still chuckling. I looked back and Sebastian and gave him a small smile.

______________________________________________________________________________

"My recent customers have been incomplete. You see, their uterus seems to be missing," said Undertaker.

"But...that'd be hard for someone with no experience. Especially since this person has been doing it on a public road," I said.

"Yes that would be correct, soldier," said Undertaker. He then walked behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. He grazed a fingernail across my neck and spoke next to my ear.

"He first slits their throats..." he then placed a hand on my lower stomach and curled my hands into fists.

"Then he cuts here and takes out their womanly parts," he chuckled. I whirled around and smacked his hand off my shoulder. This guy is really asking to get his ass kicked.

"I'm certain there's going to be more of these killings," I said, looking at Ciel.

"Yes, (y/n)'s right. He's the type of murderer that stops until someone makes them," said Undertaker.

"So guard dog, will you catch him?" asked Lau.

"I will. I am bound to my queen and eliminating everyone who is a threat to the city," said Ciel. I looked down at him and mentally smiled. If only he knew how much of a threat I am.

THIS IS A LINE

I sat next to Sebastian on the carriage as he drove back to the smaller manor.

"The information Undertaker gave us narrows down the suspects, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Yes. Firstly, those who don't have the necessary skills are eliminated. That said, the investigation should be focused on secret societies, due to the removal of the selected organ," said Sebastian. I scoffed and looked at him.

"Seriously Sebastian? Didn't it occur to you that anyone with medical experience could have done it?" I asked him.

"Yes, you are correct (y/n)," said Sebastian, "which is why I will create a list of suspects and I plan on questioning them." With that said, he handed me the reins and turned around to get off the carriage.

"Are you crazy?! The carriage is moving you moron!!" I shouted and prepared to pull the reins.

"Tell the young master of what I just told you when you get back to the manor. Excuse me," he said and jumped off. I gasped and looked behind the carriage. He was gone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58.1K 1.1K 16
"I crave for you, (Y/N)...." Levi Ackerman and (Y/N) (L/N) have been friends since they became soilders in the Military. (Y/N) never had a crush on L...
23.1K 504 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...
40.8K 1.1K 23
Y/n L/n is a Marleyan warrior, a nurse and the kindest person you would meet, coming across her starboy 'Kruger' changes so many to the story. Her a...
54.4K 1.2K 28
AU| completed | (Contains little Manga spoilers) When you were young you had a best friend his name was Eren Yeager. But after wall Maria fell you tw...