Versaille's Fan Fiction

By KiRaidesu

Stories Note. More

The Descandent of Rose
Destiny of The Lovers
Destiny of The Lovers 2
Masquarade
Love will (always) be born again (for you)
Fantasy Ranger (side story)
TRUTH
Love Will Be Born Again (2)
Meanwhile...
We Are VERSAILLES!: Stories Note

We are the descendants of rose

59 1 2
By KiRaidesu

Yuki was looking at the full moon, shine brightly at the dark sky, creating a majestic atmosphere around the chateau. A knocked at the door didn't made Yuki turned around, until Masashi came inside and drew his attention.

"It's as we thought," said Masashi with a low voice, signing the conversations are just between the two of them. Yuki sat at the chair beside the window, showering himself with the light from the moon.

"How far did you go?" asked Yuki.

"As far as the cliff up to the north," answered Masashi. "The entire area was completely secured. I didn't feel any presence threatening for us,"

"What else have you found out?"

"It's still rumors," told Masashi walked closer to Yuki. "They said the White Angel has disappeared from the Moon Castle, until now his presence was unknown," Yuki lifted his head in surprised.

"The White Angel disappeared? Do you know when it happened?"

"Almost at the same time as the departing of Kamijo-sama, I'm not sure if it's related to one another."

Yuki stills, thinking the connection between the events that happening around them: the departure of Kamijo, the disappearing of the White Angel who's tasked was to watched over them, and the perfect secure place for them to live. The more he thinks, the more he comes to a conclusion that everything was the doing of Kamijo.

"Do you think Kamijo-sama has done something?" asked Masashi, somehow could read Yuki's mind. Yuki silently agreed, but he doesn't know how Kamijo did it. Has he done something to the White Angel and at the same time protecting the chateau, protecting them?

"He has protected us on his own," mumbled Masashi, trying to get a word from Yuki, who seemed choose to be busy with his own mind.

"There's no use guessing, we should ask it to him," Yuki stared at Masashi. "We should look for him. Together, we will find him,"

"Are we going to left the chateau, leaving Hime and Teru...?" asked Masashi sound hesitant.

"They will be save here. We couldn't tell him anything, until we found the answer by ourselves," Yuki stood in front of Masashi. "I know it's hard for you to leave Teru's side, but it won't be for long, we shall be back, and maybe also with Kamijo," said Yuki erasing the doubt from Masashi. The guardian nodded, agreed. It was his only wish, to protect Teru, to see the prince smiling face, for that he would do anything.

. . .

Teru in rush ran along the hall on second floor, opened a door, looked inside, then quickly walked out to opened another door. Soon, he quickly ran to first floor, doing the same thing, even to the library and kitchen. His searched was result in zero.

"They were nowhere, I've looked the entire chateau," told Teru to Hizaki who was sitting at the family room with Zin. Teru was looking for Masashi and Yuki who were suddenly disappeared. "Where they might be going without telling us?" Teru was thinking.

"They have left us too," said Hizaki. "Just like Kamijo-sama," Teru turned to the princess.

"It's impossible! They won't do that! They have promised to stay together! Masashi has promised he won't leave my side!" frustrated Teru.

"Kamijo-sama has also said the same," Hizaki calmly responded to Teru. Zin was looking worried at him.

"Hizaki-san," called Zin.

"You might as well leave," Hizaki suddenly stood, walking to the door, leaving Zin and Teru stunned together.

"Hime..." Hizaki doesn't turn around even though Teru was calling him.

"What should we do?" asked Zin in despair. He doesn't like the situation. He believed Masashi and Yuki will be come back, that the two doesn't abandon them. But, what can he do to convince Hizaki? Teru stood still. He felt rushing blood flowing inside him.

"How this could happen? After Kamijo-sama, now Yuki and Masashi...?" mumble him. Zin quickly grabbed Teru's arm, pulling him out from the despair.

"They will be back! I believe they will!" shouted Zin. "Masashi-san has promised it to you, he won't leave you, he will be back for you. You have to believe him!" Zin hands were shaking. He tried his best to say the words, even though he was also slowly drowning in the despair. Teru feels Zin's hand. He closed his eyes, remembering the memories of what has been happening, the lost of Jasmine, the coming of Masashi, his promise, his words, the feeling.

"Masashi won't break his promise, he will never leave my side," said Teru firmed. Zin felt relief seeing the confidence. "I will find them, and I will demand an explanation. This time, I won't stand still," Zin nodded.

Outside the room, Hizaki was leaning against the wall, listening to two conversations. He smiled bitterly realized that Teru has grown up from a cry baby to a mature prince who know what he should do. Hizaki closed his eyes, thinking.

"What should I do now?" mumbled him.

. . .

Yuki and Masashi never expected that they would be freeze, not knowing what to say, when their mind were flowing with words. After months of searching, asking information from here and there, while hiding their presences, they finally could meet the one they have been looking for, the Red Witch, Mana. Yuki and Masashi have found out that a blonde man has been seen with the Red Witch. They know the blonde man was Kamijo. Instead of searching endlessly for Kamijo, they decided to look for the more famous one, Mana the Red Witch. Mana was a famous witch, capable to seek the truth from the past. He could reveal any secrets as long as it suited the price. Now, Yuki and Masashi have found the witch, and was freeze with his magical aura.

"You are seeking for me?" asked Mana with slightly voice. He was holding a rose colored as red as the color of blood. He moved closer to the two. "Why are you seeking for me?" Yuki gained his whole strength to move the words from his head.

"We want to know about Kamijo, his where about and the reasons for his actions," told Yuki. Mana moved to Masashi, touching the red rose down to his cheek.

"What for you want to know?" asked Mana slightly smile. "He has left you, for your own good, why do you still seek for him?" Masashi slightly looked to Yuki. Their predictions were right, Kamijo did has done something in order to protect them.

"What he has done? Is he the cause for the missing White Angel? Where we can find him?" asked Yuki in turned.

"You asked too much," said Mana moving away from the two. "Don't asked the truth you can't handle, don't asked the truth you already knew the answer," Mana smiled. "Deep inside you know you should have let things go as it is, yet you choose to cross the line, the line that he has made to keep you away," Mana turned around.

"Pleased me, and I will give you the answer you've been seeking," said Mana. "Why do you want to cross the line, feeling the pain, the fear again? Don't you want to protect the one that you loved?"

"If protecting means leaving our loves one behind, with knowing anything, that's not the kind of protecting I wanted to do," said Masashi. "Teru... He has suffered enough, for the lost of Jasmine-san, yet he still tried to be strong, to be happy, for his loved ones,"

"He's the one you want to protect, but you left him anyway..."

"I will be back to him!!" shouted Masashi, stopping Mana's words. "I will surely come back to him. I promised him. I'm seeking for the truth, no matter it's the worst kind of truth, I will bring it back to him, so he can be strong, not pretending, but really growing strong," Yuki and Mana were stunned. Yuki knew since Jasmine passed away, Masashi always put Teru on priority. The guardian always protected the prince, but he didn't know how deep Masashi was rooting for Teru. Yuki was also thinking about his own feeling for Hizaki. He has promised won't ever leave the princess, yet he has hurt him.

"Gaining the strength from the pain... I believe we can deal with that," said Yuki smiling. Suddenly Mana laughed, seemed he was so happy with Masashi and Yuki's words. The two was left with confusion over the happy witch.

"Look, these were the people you left behind, the one you wanted to protected, the one you scared of being hurt, yet they are ready to take all the pain," Mana wiped his tears from the laughter. "Are you sad or happy seeing they have become this strong after what you did to them?" Mana was talking to someone behind Yuki and Masashi. The two quickly turned their head, and saw a blonde man was standing behind, Kamijo. His face wasn't look so happy.

"In this case, our deal is cancelled," said Kamijo flat.

. . .

Hizaki felt his knees were shaking. It took him strength to keep walking behind Teru and Zin. But, even though Teru was looking tough, Hizaki knew the prince was also nervous to be among people, outside the chateau. Somehow, Zin managed to get information about Masashi and Yuki where about, also the presence of a blonde man. Zin knew it was Kamijo from the pictures at the chateau. The three were said to attend a party at one mansion. It took hours for Hizaki, Teru, and Zin to arrive at the mansion, but they decided they were ready to go anywhere to seek for them.

Hizaki's heart beat faster as he stepped at the stairs one by one. Teru was acting as his guardian, while Zin was acting as his footmen; they quickly gained attentions from the guests. Zin was amazingly could get well with the people, while Teru and Hizaki trying their best not being so awkward. Thanks to Zin, they could safely come inside to the party.

Hizaki catches his breath at a corner of the hall, with Teru by his side. Zin was looking around, searching for the people he would recognize.

"What would you do when you meet them?" asked Zin while they were inside the horse carriage, on the way to the mansion. Hizaki and Teru couldn't answer it directly.

"They have the right to choose their own path, so do I," said Hizaki being unclear with his words.

"Excuse me, I think I've just saw you today, May I introduced myself?" asked a polite man to Hizaki. Teru quickly put himself on guard. Hizaki gently hold Teru's arms, calming down the prince. The man introduced himself in a very behave manner.

"I'm Hizaki, Hizaki de Versailles," Hizaki gently bowed to the man.

"Versailles...?" asked the man, wrinkled his eyebrows. Teru and Zin were quickly on guard. "It's surprising that I've just met people with the same name as you," Hizaki surprised.

"Where did you meet them?" asked Hizaki anxious.

Hizaki tried to get through the crowd, along with Teru and Zin. The man told them that he has met the people with the same name at the south balcony. There were three men, one of them was blonde. Hizaki felt his heart rushed, with his blood flowing. The same goes with Teru. He was still thinking what he would say when he finally meets them again.

"Excuse me, I'm coming through!" said Hizaki.

Hizaki was finally coming out from the crowd, to the balcony where the moon was shining bright at the clear night sky. He breathes in rush, when he saw three image was standing under the shining moon, facing him. The wind swiftly blows the blonde hair, wearing a coat colored in red blood. Kamijo was there, with Yuki and Masashi at his side. Hizaki could hear Teru's breathing from behind. They finally meet again. Kamijo walked slowly towards Hizaki. He reached out his hand.

"Hime..."

"I'm angry." said Hizaki, stopping Kamijo from talking. "I'm still angry because you had left us. What you were thinking of us?" asked Hizaki trying to talk even though he was filled with emotions to see his loved ones again.

"Hime... there were many words I want to say, but all I can think of now that... I miss you, so much," Kamijo swiftly smile. Hizaki could see his eyes glistered.

"What made you come back?" asked Hizaki still trying to looked strong after hearing the words, the same feeling he also had.

"You," Kamijo slowly reached for Hizaki's brown hair, caressing it, down to his chubby cheek. "I've come back for you," a soft tear touched Kamijo's hand. Hizaki couldn't hold it any longer.

"You are so cruel," said Hizaki. "After leaving me apart, now you are back, making it more torn out," Kamijo pulled Hizaki to his arms, hug him tight. His hand was on Hizaki's hair, caressing it gently.

"I'm sorry, I will fix it, pieces by pieces," Kamijo gently speak at Hizaki's ears. Hizaki stills, bending his head deeply on Kamijo's arms. Masashi walked towards Teru, and bent deeply over him.

"I apologize for leaving your side, I..."

"You won't broke your promise, I know," Teru smiles as Masashi looked at him. "I'm glad to see you again, Masashi. This time make sure you won't leave me with no words," Masashi smiled and nodded.

"You said I was free to do whatever I like, this is what I want to do, to be with you, at your side," said Hizaki. "Through the bitter and the pain, I know my happiness lies beside you," Hizaki finally smiled, the first smiled he has truly shown. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 62 21
ー RMPG : Itsuki × Hokuto. RMPG : RIKU × Hokuto. R-18. Shounen Ai. School Love and Royalties. Proceed with caution.
115K 4.1K 54
a tsukkiyamateru story, I won't explain it to much because well, you have to figure it out yourself :)
58.3K 950 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌟🌟🌟
134 5 1
The diary of a young girl.