owned ❂ cashton au

By IdBang5SOS

everything Calum wanted was to be owned. and maybe he wanted to feel pretty. BDSM fem!calum daddy!ashton ©... More

Beforehand
excuse me
answer me
compliment me
want me
own me
kiss me
hold me
the notebook :: cashton
show me off
character ask [closed]
visit me
character answers
listen to me
take me away
date me
open up to me

touch me

8.2K 223 65
By IdBang5SOS

Ashton and I hadn't gone further than kissing here and there and it had been two weeks.
Soon I started to think I might had done something wrong or Ashton just didn't want to do anything related to sēx with me, which was actually weird, thinking this could have been a possibility.

I wasn't sure if telling him about my thoughts would have helped or he would have wanted to hear about it. However, due to feeling like a bad submissive I decided to talk to my dominant.

"Daddy" I started, my eyes wide and as innocent as possible when I looked at the man on whom's lap I was sitting. "I've been thinking-"

"About?" Ashton interrupted because he thought I was done but actually I was just taking a moment to breathe and find the right words. I wasn't upset about it though.

"Do-do you find me attractive? Like sexually attractive?"

Anyone could have seen how much difficulties Ashton had with holding back from laughing. "Why else would you be here with me right now princess, as my submissive."

"But -I don't get it." With a sigh my hands wandered down from Ashton's shoulders to the first two buttons of his shirt with which I started to play nervously.

Ashton noticed my unhappy mood and brought his finger underneath my chin to lift my face up. "No frowning sweetheart, you're too beautiful." He looked me directly in the eyes and smiled so brightly, his smile surely could have cured any illness.

Without further ado I wrapped my arms around the mans torso and snuggled my face into his shirt. Therefore my words came out more in a mumble than a proper sound. "I wanna play daddy - why haven't we played yet?"

At first I truly believed that Ashton didn't hear me so I just pretended that nothing had happened and kept hugging the man, however, it actually took him some time to respond. My dominant pushed me back gently so that I had to unwrap my arms from him, he then lifted me up so that I was standing right in front of him. "You shouldn't be needy", he said, "that's unattractive."

I apologised right away because I didn't want Ashton to be disappointed in me or just the slightest bit mad. He was standing up as well and grabbed my waist with his large hands. And when I didn't want to stop talking and coming up with ways to say sorry he kissed me hard, biting my bottom lip before departing our lips.

He kept quiet as he lifted me up and carried me to my room, probably to bring me to bed because it was already past eleven in the night and we both have had a long day at work.
When putting me down on my bed he covered me with my duvet and kissed my forehead.

"Our first playtime should be special," he whispered softly to me while being sat on the edge of the bed right next to me, "and worth to remember. There are dominants that fūck their new submissive in the first night, and they don't let out on any kinks or don't make sure that they take care of their subs."

I knew that Ashton wasn't done with talking, yet I still interrupted him. "But you're not like the others?"

"Not in all points no. And because I'm your first dominant I feel like it's my job to take extra good care of you. I actually wanted to wait a little longer until first touching you but if you feel like you're ready I'm more than happy to play. Why don't we go out tomorrow and when we-"

"For real?", I interrupted again even though I knew that Ashton didn't like when I wouldn't let him come to the end.

"Calum Thomas Hood.", he warned with a louder and deeper voice than before.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm just a little excited, excuse my eagerness?"

Ashton told me that it was fine this once but for future times I would need to deal with consequences. After telling me this he placed another kiss on my forehead and wished me sweet dreams and a good night.

This night I fell asleep quickly and didn't wake up once during the night. I knew that I had dreamed something beautiful even though I couldn't quite remember my dream when I woke up in the morning. However, I was feeling happy as soon as I had opened my eyes and I felt like nothing could take this happiness away from me, not on that day.

It was a Saturday and for once neither Ashton nor I had to work, which was a plus. So when I woke up I took a shower and got dressed before running downstairs to where Ashton was reading the newspaper in his casual clothes. And let me tell you, he looked hot.

"Good morning princess. Teeth are brushed?" The man didn't even look at me but he still knew that I was standing behind him, I guessed I wasn't good at tiptoeing.

"'Course, morning breath is ew."

Ashton laughed and put the newspaper aside just to get up and walk over to where I was. "You look pretty." He whispered and leaned down to kiss me, because I was insisting on my good morning kiss. "I'd like to take you out for breakfast, I'm kinda not in the mood to cook. But before I'd like you to put on some pants, because I'm afraid but it's too cold for just a sweater and panties."

We then went out to some rather fancy breakfast restaurant, like their scrambled eggs were more expensive than some of the main courses at the restaurant I worked at but Ashton told me to ignore it and just enjoy the setting - so I did. It was a really pretty restaurant after all..

When we got home my dominant told me to go to my room and be ready for him to get me in half an hour.

That was when I got nervous. I started to worry that I might couldn't please Ashton or wasn't good enough. Maybe he hated my moans or thought I was too fat..
In a rush I applied some of the perfume Ashton had gotten me during our first shopping trip, and put on my best lingerie.

At first I wanted to go for all black, but then I ended up preferring the innocent and pure theme, including white and pale pink.

I had been done just in time because I spent so much time on making my hair look decent. And when Ashton opened the door I could see how his lips curled up in a while after having checked me out.

"Such a beautiful princess you are." I got told and while trying to not blush all too much Ashton took my hand and kissed the back of it. "I'm a lucky man."

The way to the room right next to mine felt way longer than it was. My heart was pounding so fast and I felt like I was about to lose my virginíty.

The play room was pretty you could say, not dark like I've had heard before, the walls were painted a pale grey and the rest of the room was furnished in cool grey tones and some whites. There was a cupboard right next to the door where I guessed to be all of Ashton's toys, the bed was in the middle of the room and across from it and above it there were large mirrors. The windows were covered with transparent curtains so that you couldn't really see inside or outside but the sunlight was still able to get through.

Ashton had given me probably a minute to check out the room before leaning down and whispering in my ear. "Ever since I've met you you've only been a good girl, therefore I want to take care of you today. So tell me, should we include any toys, or just start off normally?"

His warm breath against my ear made me even more nervous, I had difficulties with thinking. "Uh- maybe, you know-"

Ashton laughed, caused by my nervousness, and spun me over so that I had to look at him. His hands wandered down from the sides of my body to my bum, which he then cupped firmly. "Don't be nervous now princess, tell daddy what you want."

"I only want to feel you daddy."

Ashton nodded and leaned down to kiss me while his hand was rubbing up and down my inner thigh. His hands were extremely soft and he smelled so good - like he always did, I felt lost in his kisses.

It was getting uncomfortable to stand there in the middle of the room and Ashton was surely feeling the same way because just when I wanted to say it out aloud the man picked me up and placed me on the silk sheets of the bed.

He told me I was pretty when removing my dressing gown, and I thanked him while watching how he removed his own shirt.
It was only noon so it was still really bright outside and the sunlight lightening up the room also made Ashton look angelic. His eyes were bright and his skin smooth and paler than mine.

I had my arms around his neck as Ashton started to place kisses down my neck and past my chest while his large hands were still massaging every inch of my body. It felt so good that I even ignored the soft moans which fell off my lips.

"Kitten" Ashton whispered and looked up at me "how would you like if daddy sucked you off?"

I still wasn't used to Ashton using such words, knowing how he was always talking to me when we met. Anyway, I asked him to, kind of even begged him to do it.

Ashton started off with kissing the outlines of my growing boner, not thinking of removing my panties yet. "I like how you chose white for your underwear, it's a beautiful contrast to your tanned skin princess."

I couldn't even get out one word, I tried to hum in agreement but I wasn't even sure if the sound coming out of my mouth could have been understood.

Ashton then hooked his fingers in my panties and carefully pulled them down and dropped them onto the floor. He spread my legs wide and pinned my hips down with his hands while liking a stripe up my throbbing dìck.
Skilfully he took my length into his mouth and made sure to collect my precum with his tongue.

It didn't take much until Ashton had me at the verge of cumming and he exactly knew when to stop. I begged for him to go on but he smiled and hushed me. "Don't get needy now princess.", he said and brought his fingers up to my mouth. "Suck please."

I made sure to make his fingers as wet as possible so that it would hurt less when he opened me up.

When bringing his index finger down to my hole he moved his head up and left some hickeys down my neck, which I found incredible hot.

Ashton soon added a second finger and scissored them inside of me, making sure to miss my prostate just by a slight bit every time. I told him that I was ready when I was about to cum from all the teasing, and therefore Ashton started to undress completely.

My first reaction when seeing him naked was; how the hell should he fit inside any of my holes.
But I tried to be optimistic, there had to be a way.

I got on my hands and knees when Ashton got up to grab lube and a condom, and when he got back I had my ass faced towards him and wiggled it a little to tease my dominant - which earned me a spank, and I didn't even question the reason at that moment.

Ashton put the condom on himself before I could even ask him if I should help him out with maybe a short blowie. "Back on your back baby girl, never asked you to change position."

There was the reason.

Gladly I got back into the previous position, which gave me the ability to see Ashton's face when he'd fuck me.

The man gave some lube around my hole and applied a bit more onto his boner, which he had stroked a few times before while kissing me.

Surprisingly he then put me to the side and placed himself behind me so that we were in a spooning position. "Change of plans.", he whispered in my ear and pulled my upper leg up with his hand. With the other he lined himself up at my entrance and pushed his length inside of me in a quick pace right away, giving me no time to adjust to his size; and he was bigger than what I was used to.

I whimpered and moaned without a break because Ashton managed to hit my prostate from this angle every single time. Also, my legs got heavy and started to tremble uncontrollably.

"You're doing so good for me princess." Ashton told me, his mouth right next to my earlobe and I knew that he was looking at my side profile. "So pretty and so good for daddy."

I felt my eyes rolling back into my head while Ashton kept thrusting inside of me hard and without relief.

"D-da-ddy can I-" Before I could even kind of ask to touch myself Ashton told me no.

But I was so close, so damn close. I whimpered and whined for Ashton to let me cum but my dominant didn't listen to my begging.

I hadn't cummed untouched before and I wasn't even quite sure at that moment if I would explode before this could happen.

Ashton bit down on my shoulder and tried to muffle one of his moans as he sped up once more, pushing me over the edge when hitting my bundle of nerves three times in a row.
While I came all over my chest, seeing stars and not being able to breathe and neither control my body Ashton whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

As soon as the man noticed that I was slowly coming down from my clīmax he pulled out of me and collected my cum with his fingers just to bring them up to my mouth. "Taste yourself."

Greedily I sucked his fingers clean, earring a chuckle from the young adult who had just removed his condom. "On your knees next to the bed princess."

I immediately crawled off the bed even though I was still feeling dizzy and my ass was hurting like hell, but I blamed whatever hormones were making me feel like on cloud nine for my quick moves.

Ashton moved over as well so that I was sat in between his legs and placed his dīck right in front of my mouth. I knew what he was going for and opened my mouth so that his tip was really close to my tongue but almost not touching. To not fall back I placed my hands on his inner thighs and to push him over the edge faster I even started to massage his balls with one.

My dominant stroked himself in a quick pace and flicked his wrist a lot. Even the low moans leaving his mouth and the sound of him jacking off almost made me hard again, if only I wasn't so exhausted from the amazing orgasm I just had experimented.

With a loud grunt Ashton came all over my tongue and face, luckily I had closed my eyes for safety reasons. I swallowed his sweet cum and collected whatever had missed my mouth with my finger, bringing them to my lips while looking at the panting man sitting across from me. Ashton watched me carefully while I sucked my fingers clean and moaned a little at his taste.

After having caught his breath my domains picked me up from the floor and pulled me on his lap just to connect our lips for a long kiss. "Ready for your after care?"

*****
That was long oh I didn't except that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 29 24
[EDITING] Ashton Irwin is a 17 year old college student who is studying music, more specifically the drums. He is currently starting his second year...
33.2K 2.7K 80
- 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙, though perhaps cringy - "𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳...
1.9K 66 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
358K 6.1K 59
"You're such a fuckboy." "Excuse you, I'm a man." *** WARNING: This book contains smut! COMPLETED