They Don't Know About Us >> D...

By mydigitalmika

It's hard to keep up a relationship when the guy you want has million of girls after him. More

Warped Tour
Homies and Holding Hands
Catering and Concerts
Not Losing You
Lets Cause a Little Trouble
Leaving You Soon
Sleep My Darling
Fights and Shattered Glass
Separated
Reunited
Los Angeles Angel
Sorry Unforgiven
Thank You
Music is our relationship
Iris's Playlist
My Turn
Sounding Like Scott
You Still Got Me
Little Things
Apologiez

Coffee Shops

222 8 2
By mydigitalmika

we all pilled in the car in the same seats as before.

"my friends are up.They just texted me and wanted me to come tonight. is that alright? i can drive if you need me to i know the way"

"youre stuffs still at the house" Dylan pointed out. "yea ok. ill just go tomorrow " i said texting Shannon and telling her i wasnt going to make it.

We arrived back at dylans house and they dropped dylan and i off so everyone else could go back to their own homes.

"ill pick you up tomorrow morning yea?" shelly said sticking her head between tyler and dylan

"yep" i smiled at her "bye guys!" i yelled grabbing dylans hand as they drove away.

"come on im tired" i yawned opening the door and heading to the living room. i plopped down on the couch and grabbed my suitcase. i took out some a blue singlet with "broken crayons still color" written across it in various colors. I took out boy shorts and a sweater that was a size too big for me.

i went to go change and brush my teeth. As soon as I walked out I realized I didn't know where to sleep. I guess I'd just sleep on the couch.

I walked out and towards the couch plopping down beside Dylan who had sat there with the tv on.

"I'm gonna go to sleep dyl" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh you can sleep in the room over-"

"It's ok I'll sleep on the couch." I smiled reassuringly at him.

"But-" he started but I put my head on his lap getting comfortable. He sighed in defeat grabbing the blanket from behind him and putting it over my body.

He pushed a few strands of hair out of my face "good night" he whispered

I fell asleep with him twirling my hair and the sound of the walking dead theme song.

>>>

I woke up to banging on the front door, yet I was too tired to get up. I lied my head back down and realized that Dylan was still here. He was laying down on the outer part of the couch and I was on the inner part with my head against his chest.

The banging on the door continued and I sighed. I could feel Dylan stir in his sleep. He groaned as he woke up and once again there was someone banging at the door.

"What the hell" he yawned.

He groaned but sat up. I groaned when he did that cause I was comfortable. He smiled down at me and laughed a little as I tried to get comfortable again. He lifted my head up gently and placed a pillow as his replacement. I sighed in defeat and got as comfortable as I could get .

"Never mind Flower its for you you gotta get up" I frowned groaning as he moved the pillow and sat down beside me

"I don't wanna get up" I groaned putting my head on Dylan's shoulder

"Get up loser were going shopping" I heard a weird voice and Dylan laugh so I opened my eyes to see Shelly making the funniest hand mention ever I laughed as I sat up and hugged Shelly.

"No but seriously were all going to go meet at a coffee shop downtown and then go get our hair done and then go shopping.

I laughed rolling my eyes and getting up "ok ok" I said "I'm gonna go get ready"

I went into the bathroom to go change into some white shorts and a black see through flows tank top with a white tank top underneath. I had a black and white flannel and wrapped it around my waist.

I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face and put on light makeup that was really just eyeliner and mascara

I walked out of the bathroom to see Dylan gone and shelly on her phone.

"Hey" I said taking her attention off the phone was well as grabbing my vans.

"Hey"

"Let's go"

I got up grabbing her wrist and both our bags and heading out the door "BYE DYLAN!" I yelled once we got to the door and after hearing a faint "bye don't die" I walked out with Shelly behind me.

>>>

We arrived at LaB Coffee and Roasters and went in. The place was absolutely adorable.

"You guys come here all the time?" I asked amazed Shelly turned her head smiling "whenever we get the chance" I smiled at her and turned to see Arden and Holland. Where was Victoria?

"Hi you must be Iris!" Holland exclaimed getting up to hug me

"Yea haha hi" I smiled kindly at her not exactly sure what to do

"Hi! How are you" Arden said hugging me me as well "I'm great" I smiled again "Uhm have you guys ordered yet?"

"No we were waiting"

I smiled nodding "I'm gonna go look at the menu" they all nodded and I went off to go see what I wanted.

I decided on a sweet tea and a vanilla late. I decided I'd have the tea later and have the late and a muffin now.

I turned back to the table and sat down beside Shelly.

"You know what you want?"

"Yea" I smiled at all three of them

"Great let's order" Shelly sighed sending small laughs throughout the table.

>>>

"So you're a senior?" Arden asked raising her eyebrows

"Will be, it's summer so ...."

"Wow you're so young" Holland chimed in "you Dylan and Khylin all make me feel old" she laughed

"You're not though!" We all laughed

"So you flew all the way out here just to see Dylan?" Arden asked... She asks a lot of questions

"Well part of it. I really want to move out to LA I want to go to CalArts and UCLA I have a lot of friends here and so I thought I'd come visit, see you guys, see my friends, check out apartments in the area. All that stuff I mean it's nice to figure things out before hand but you might as well live a little" I smiled

"Yea that's nice." She said smiling and I smiled back politely.

I was about to ask something but a phone call interrupted our conversation.

Holland furrowed her eyebrows looking at the caller ID then answering

"We were just taking an off day-" holland spoke "yea no- I - ok we'll be there" she sighed saying goodbye and ending the phone call

"Jeff is calling us in today" she sighed

"Aw no I wanna stay here! I want to talk to Iris"

I smiled reassuringly "it's ok you guys have jobs to do. You all can go to work we can hang out another day. I'm here for two weeks. You guys can just drop me off at my friends apartment"

They all sighed in defeat nodding and getting up throwing away the trash and paying.

"Well Iris it was nice meeting you" holland hugged me

"You too. I'll see you guys?"

"Definitely" Arden smiled hugging me.

"Great. Bye guys!"

They walked to the cars they took and Shelly and I walked to ours.

We hopped in and I have her the directions to Johnnie and Bryan's apartment calling Shannon to tell her I'd be there soon.

After we pulled up to the apartment I said bye to Shelly hugging her and walking over to the lobby.

I walked over to the elevator pushing in the number of the floor their apartment is on. The elevator dinged indicating it had reached the floor. I walked to their apartment and knocked on the door.

"FLOWER" Kyle opened the door hugging me while everyone else came out joining the hug into one huge group hug.

"Hey guys" I laughed everyone backing up slowly but blocking the door entrance

"Hey Uhm lets go to...Walgreens yep let's go to the Walgreens come one-"Shannon was about to reach out but I moved away

"Why what are you guys doing?" I looked at all of them

They slowly moved away from the entrance of the door.

"Austin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.7K 46
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
226K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
11K 368 27
"Why did you leave me?" s.s
4.3K 357 7
I still get a little scared of something new But I feel a little safer when I'm with you derek hale x fem!oc