Breaking The BadBoy

By xxCloudDreamerxx

A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The Break-Up
Chapter 18: Tell Me A Lie..
Chapter 19: I wear my heart on my sleeve
Chapter 20: my scars
Chapter 21: Breaking
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: taken
Chapter 24: Missing Her
Chapter 25: hope?
Chapter 26: Heartbreak
Chapter 27: Goodbye
Chapter 28: A New Beginning
Chapter 29: New Interests
Chapter 30: Out of Reach
Chapter 33: Being the best
Chapter 34: Danny!
chapter 35: Rebels
Chapter 36: Ours
Chapter 37: Serendipity
chapter 38: spilled ink
Chapter 39: The Letter That Changed Everything
Chapter 40: The Unbearable Truth
Chapter 41: Peace of Mind
Chapter 42: You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
Chapter 43: Free Fallin'
Chapter 44: How the Lost get Found
Chapter 45: In the arms of friends
Chapter 46: Dreaming with a broken heart
Chapter 47:....In Love
Chapter 48: I will wait
Chapter 49: Grinch
Chapter 50: Christmas
Chapter 51: I am happy
Chapter 52: 10 years later

Chapter 12

70.8K 1.9K 456
By xxCloudDreamerxx

"What if they don't like me Brody?" I asked Brody nervously.

I was getting ready to go for Sunday Dinner with Brody's parents. This was important to me because of Brody obviously but also because they were friends of my parents. I was standing in front of my full length mirror wearing a short red dress and black iron fist heels. Brody was sitting on my bed, staring at me.

"They'll love you baby." Brody assured me. "Now come on."

He took my hand, took me downstairs then over to his house. I let go of his hand before he opened the door and led me into his lovely house. The inside was a lot like Marks, casual but classy at the same time. He took me into the dining room where his mum and dad were as well as Drake. They were all looking very smart and there was a grand dinner in front. They all stood up to greet me.

"Everyone this Marley-Rose, Marley-Rose these are my parents and you've already met Drake." Brody said.

"It's so nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Morgan." I smiled at them.

"Please Marley-Rose, Joey and Claire." Joey smiled at me.

We all sat down, said grace and began eating.

"Marley-Rose may I say you look so much like your parents." Claire told me.

"I'm sorry about what happened your parents, I was at the funeral." Joey told me.

"I remember." I said.

"So how have you been?" Joey asked me.

"You know, up and down. I was sick for awhile, Brody's helping me though." I smiled at Brody.

"And your brother, Tyler how's he?' Joey asked.

"I don't know Sir, he moved to England, we don't talk." I replied.

"I'm sorry." Joey put his head down.

"It's ok Sir, Zayn, Joseph, Jeremy and Matt have always been better brothers to me anyway." I laughed nervously and Brody took my head under the table.

"And Jake?" He asked.

"Things aren't that good with him either Sir, he told someone I hated about my problems when I was sick." I sighed

"If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with you?" Joey asked me.

"Dad!" Brody interjected

"It's ok Brody, everyone else knows." I smiled at Brody then turned back to Joey. "I went through some bad stuff Sir. I suffered severe depression, was diagnosed anorexic and bulimic and I self-harmed Sir."

I kept my head down, they were really going to hate me now.

"Because of the rape?" I looked up at Joey when he said that. "Marley I was your fathers best friend, of course he would tell me. I know everything you've been through and I have the upmost respect for you."

"Thank you Sir." I smiled at him.

"You're a really beautiful young girl." Claire smiled at me. "Don't you agree boys?"

"Stunning." Drake agreed.

"Perfect." Brody whispered in my ear.

"So Marley-Rose do you have a boyfriend?" Claire asked me.

"No ma'am." I lied.

"I would love one of my boys to catch you." Claire smiled.

I smiled at Brody.

"Actually, I've got a date with her tomorrow." Drake smiled at me.

"Is that so? You're a bit old for her son." Joey told Drake.

"I'm not that much older than her." Drake defended.

"Five years Drake." Joey said.

"Sure she was engaged to someone who was five years older than her." Drake told his dad.

I choked on my soup when Drake told his parents that. How did he even know that! Brody rubbed my back to stop me from choking but I was still shocked. The only way he could have known that was if Brody told him.

"That was in the past Drake, I was a silly girl but I grew up." I defended.

"And we know that Marley-Rose, stop being so nervous sweetie." Joey laughed.

"You're far nicer than the last girl Brody brought home, what was her name... Lucy. She was awful, you're also far prettier than her." Claire winked at me.

"I remember the first time your dad brought your mum home. It was so funny because we had our wee gang, myself Claire, Mark, my brother and sister and a few others. We expected Max to bring home just some girl off the street but when him and Jenna walked through the door we all went blank. Jenna was part of our gang, we were all like family and when we found out two of our best friends were dating, we were devastated." Joey told me.

I looked at Brody, this was kind of like our situation.

"Why weren't you happy?" I asked him.

"We didn't like the fact that we were losing two of our best friends." Claire said taking Joey's hand.

"They did everything together and we hated it. But one night Max and Jenna sat us all down and explained that if we would give them a chance then they could explain. They told us how much they loved each other and how things between us wouldn't change. We went back to usual and everything was perfect." Joey told me.

Joey held me hand tighter and I smiled looking down at my food.

*2hours later*

"No you didn't!" I laughed.

Joey was telling stories about the old days with my parents and the current one was when my dad and Joey were running for track and Joey tied my dads shoe laces together before it.

"We both took off and Max fell on his ass." Joey laughed.

"You only did it though because Max was faster than you." Claire laughed.

"He never forgave me for that and he wasn't faster than me!" Joey defended.

"Sweetie he was faster than you." Claire told Joey.

"Bit like me and Brody then, I'm faster than him." I smirked at Brody.

"Oh son, the Summers are catching up on us, tell me it's not true." Joey moaned dramatically.

"It's true but Marley's not allowed to run so technically I'm the better runner." Brody smirked at me.

"I'll run all I like." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Not as long as I'm here, doctors orders." He stuck his tongue back out too.

"You two are adorable." Claire told me and Brody.

"She's going out with me tomorrow mum." Drake interjected.

"Shh Drake, Brody you be good to her." Claire told Brody.

"Ok mum, we'll be upstairs." Brody said standing up and I got up too.

"Thanks for dinner Claire and Joey." I thanked them before Brody rushed me upstairs.

Brody practically flew up the stairs with me. He pulled me into his bedroom then pushed me up against the door and started kissing my neck. I started to giggle as he bit my neck clearly going to leave a hickey.

"I like your parents." I told him.

"They love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I have that effect on people." I whispered in his ear then kissed him on the lips.

Brody lifted me up then sat me in his bed. He ran his hand along my thigh then tore his top off and pressed his body against mine. I knew what Brody had in mind but I didn't want the same.

"Brody stop." I sighed and he backed away from me. "Can we wait, at least until our casts come off."

"Of course." He smiled and kissed me.

That wasn't the truth and I think Brody knew that too. I was just afraid, I didn't want to give myself to Brody then have him break my heart. And after being...raped, it made me more scared around men who wanted me for one reason.

Brody lay me down on the bed and lay beside me holding my hand. He was still shirtless but I was comfortable with that.

"Mum and Dad will be so happy when we tell them about us." Brody told me.

I rolled over to him and put my hand on his chest, his muscular chest with his tan skin, his eight pack and his sexy 'v' line.

"I really enjoyed being around your parents, hearing stories about my parents." I smiled.

"You're parents sound really cool, baby." Brody told me.

"They would of liked you." I smiled up at him. "Tyler would hate you though."

"I would hate Tyler." Brody smirked.

"I'm going over to mine." I told him standing up. "Just to check my phone."

He didn't say anything back as I crossed over to my room and went inside. I lifted my phone from my bed then flopped down when I saw I had a few messages from Kol. Yeah, I was texting him now, he's really nice but he knows about Brody.

(1)

To: Marley-Rose

What are you doing beautiful? x

From: Kol

(2)

To: Marley-Rose

You there babe? x

From: Kol

(3)

To: Marley-Rose

Are you ok Marls?

From: Kol

Kol was really worried about me which was sweet. I thought I better reassure him and text him back.

To: Kol

I'm fine Kol, I was just at dinner with Brody and his family :)

From: Marley-Rose

As soon as, I got a text back from him.

To: Marley-Rose

Did I mention how lucky that dude is to be your boyfriend x

From: Kol

I laughed and text him back.

To: Kol

You mentioned.

From: Marley-Rose

Then...

To: Marley-Rose

Guys like him only dream about girls like you, trust me I'm one of those guys. You're too good for him. You're smart, funny, talented, beautiful. God knows you're so beautiful. You could do better than him x

From: Kol

I shook my head, Kol's been on like this for awhile. If anything, I thought Brody was too good for me.

To: Kol

I love him....

From: Marley-Rose

"Who are you texting?"

I looked up and saw Brody, I almost forgot I just left him. I knew he wouldn't like me talking to Kol but I knew one thing, I wouldn't hide it from him.

"Kol." I replied.

"Why are you texting him?" Brody asked getting mad again.

"He's my friend." I shrugged.

"Let me see your phone." Brody held out his hand.

"No!" I defended.

This was a typical over protective boyfriend trade. It showed that Brody didn't trust me. This was going to lead to a huge argument!

"Marley give me your phone!" Brody yelled.

"You don't trust me do you?!" I yelled back.

"At the minute, not very much." Brody admitted.

I threw my IPhone at Brody then got up and left Brody in my room, going upstairs to the higher house floor. I walked into the game room where Matt was playing C.O.D on the Xbox.

"What's buzzin' cousin?" Matt asked me.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked him and he shrugged.

I sat down on the beanbag chair beside him and he handed me a controller.

"So Matt you got a girlfriend?" I asked him while we played.

"Maybe." He replied. "You gotta boyfriend."

"Maybe." I gave him the same answer. "Who is she?"

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"Cause you're my baby cous." I replied.

"Lily, Lily Morgan, Brody's younger cousin." Matt told me. "Who's yours?"

"Why do you care?" I mimicked him

"Cause you're my big cous." He smirked.

"Mine's a secret so you can't tell anyone but he might be the next person to walk through the door." I smirked. "So is Lily pretty?"

"Almost as pretty as you." Matt told me

I dropped my controller and jumped on top of Matt hugging him.

"You're a wee sweetheart Matt!" I told him and he laughed.

"Hmhmm." Someone cleared their throat behind us.

Matt and I looked up and saw Brody. Matt looked at me and I nodded in agreement he was my boyfriend. I moved my head and told Matt to leave. Matt left leaving just me and Brody.

"I'm sorry." Brody sighed and I stayed quiet. "But I still don't like you texting him even if you're side is unintentional but that dude has other intentions Marley. I really don't want you talking to him."

"Brody if you don't want me talking to him then I wouldn't but you didn't trust me Brody yet despite all my trust issues I manage to trust you." I told him.

"I'm sorry Marley, I was just being protective and jealous-

"And stupid." I added and he laughed.

"And stupid. Do you forgive me?" He asked me.

"We just had our first fight." I smiled at him and hugged him

He smiled back then kissed me. I'm glad we made up, I knew we would make up because I couldn't stay mad at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 533 32
A girl with a big heart and so much emotional damage moves to a small town with her foster parent. She hopes that this can be a new start, but then s...
5.9K 195 31
4 friends, 2 couples. A friendship and love for each that seems unbreakable. Follow a journey of 4 teenagers as they face hardships like death, bre...
1.4K 139 15
A story about Truth, Loyalty, Insecurities, Misunderstandings. A story about Love. It's a love story. (I Guess)