Breaking The BadBoy

By xxCloudDreamerxx

A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The Break-Up
Chapter 18: Tell Me A Lie..
Chapter 19: I wear my heart on my sleeve
Chapter 20: my scars
Chapter 21: Breaking
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: taken
Chapter 24: Missing Her
Chapter 25: hope?
Chapter 26: Heartbreak
Chapter 27: Goodbye
Chapter 28: A New Beginning
Chapter 29: New Interests
Chapter 30: Out of Reach
Chapter 33: Being the best
Chapter 34: Danny!
chapter 35: Rebels
Chapter 36: Ours
Chapter 37: Serendipity
chapter 38: spilled ink
Chapter 39: The Letter That Changed Everything
Chapter 40: The Unbearable Truth
Chapter 41: Peace of Mind
Chapter 42: You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
Chapter 43: Free Fallin'
Chapter 44: How the Lost get Found
Chapter 45: In the arms of friends
Chapter 46: Dreaming with a broken heart
Chapter 47:....In Love
Chapter 48: I will wait
Chapter 49: Grinch
Chapter 50: Christmas
Chapter 51: I am happy
Chapter 52: 10 years later

Chapter 2

123K 2.9K 2.2K
By xxCloudDreamerxx

"Marley get up!"

"Five more minutes mom." I murmured then shot up at the realisation of what I had just said.

I did not just say that! Why would I say something like that. I know it's only been a month since my parents passed but I was just torturing myself by thinking about them. They were always in my dreams and I remember the days I used to be awoken by my loving mom and a stack of freshly baked pancakes. Oh how I missed her...

I pulled my earphones out with the music still playing, shook myself up and over to the window. I pulled the curtains back and shut my eyes when the sun hit me. With my eyes still closed I stumbled over to the closet. I opened my eyes in the dark side of my room where the closet was. I pulled out a pair of denim shorts, a black crop top, white vans, a white leather jacket and my black ray bans sunglasses. Stumbling around my room, stripping and changing into my clothes I made it to the mirror. I put on some mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I pulled all my very long wavy brown hair to let it flow down my back then grabbed my phone and my shoulder bag and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom beside me and Jake's room where I saw Jake brushing his teeth. He pointed to the second sink. I sighed then went to the sink and began brushing my teeth. I could see Jake glancing at me in the mirror. There was tension between us, big time. I felt so many emotions right now. I was shocked, scared, disappointed all at once about Jake and last night. I realise that he wasn't involved but he knew.

"If it helps, I didn't know what they were going to do until after you left." Jake told me turning around to look me in the eyes.

"They stole from a chapel Jake, what kind of sick friends do you have?" I asked him.

"They're the type of people who do what they want Marley." Jake sighed.

"Whatever, I don't care." I sighed then walked out of the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs with Jake following and into the kitchen where the family was.

"Hey Marl, did you sleep alright?" Zayn asked me

"Like a baby." I replied.

"Good, so dad and I are working today, Jake's gonna drive you to school with Matt." Zayn told me.

"Can Joseph and Jeremy not take me?" I asked.

"Sorry Hun, we're taking some of our friends." Jeremy told me.

"Come on Marley and Matt, I'm leaving now." Jake said.

Jake walked on and Matt and I followed. I took the shotgun seat while Matt got in the back of Jake's red range rover. He started driving and I turned the music up when Nathan Carter's version of Wagon Wheel came on. I loved this song, it was more Irish and country and wasn't that well known here but I loved it. I started to sing along.

"Rock me mama like a wagon well, rock me mama any way you feel. Hey hey yeah mamma rock me. Rock me mama like a wagon weel, rock me mama any way you feel. So rock me mama like the wind and the rain, rock me mama like a south bound train. Hey hey yeah mama rock me." I smiled without realising I was singing.

"You can sing?" Matt asked me.

"Oh no, I don't sing any more." I replied.

"She sings Matt." Jake spoke up. "Like an angel."

Jake pulled up in a car park and parked the car. Matt jumped out and went to his side of the school. Jake and I walked in silence for a while through the car park.

"Marley did my friends see you last night?" Jake asked me with a new wave of concern overtaking his presence

"No." I replied, leaving out the part were one of them saw me, when I kicked him in the balls, when he tried to save me, when we held a conversation. Maybe lying to Jake about this will blow up in my face.

"Good, come on." He took my arm and dragged me over to a big black BMW where there was five boys situated.

I bet these were Jake's friends that stole from the chapel. I'm going to kill Jake when I get him alone. How could he think that I would be okay being around these boys after last night? This was too far. Although admittedly all the boys were very good looking but one stood out. He had ruffled black hair, a muscular physique, tan skin but was wearing sunglasses like me so I couldn't see his eyes.

"Guys, this is my cousin Marley-Rose, she just arrived and she's in our year." Jake told them and they all starred. "And before any of you even think about it, she's off limits! Marley this is Sean, Jamie, Brody, Ryan and Sam."

Brody was the one that stood out. He glanced at me once then quickly turned away again. I never said anything back out of spite but then Jake elbowed me to be polite. I sighed then took off my sunglasses.

"Hi." I said through gritted teeth.

"You're beautiful!" Sam blurted out then covered his mouth.

"Dude take the glasses off." Jamie poked Brody.

Brody slowly took his sunglasses off and that's when I noticed the same mysterious blue eyes from last night. He was my rescuer. God, I didn't think he'd be this hot especially cause he was a jerk but he did protect me last night, I did owe him that much.

"I have to go, Uhm, get my schedule." I stuttered then spun on my heel and went to walk away when I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw a handsome boy in a football jacket. He smiled at me, showing his pearly whites. He had blonde hair and green eyes and was very good-looking. It must be my lucky day being around so many gorgeous boys.

"I'm sorry." I laughed it off and so did he.

"Don't be, it was my fault." He laughed then looked at me. "Hey are you new?"

"Yes, I'm Jake Callaghan's cousin, I'm staying with their family for a while." I told him.

"Well I'm Chase." He smiled.

"Marley-Rose." I smiled back. "I don't suppose you know where the office is."

"Right this way m'lady."'he smirked and held out his arm for me to link.

I linked my arm with Chase's like he wanted me to then he started leading my to the office. The office was dead in the middle of the school and wasn't too hard to miss. Chase waited outside the office while I walked in and over to the receptionist.

"Hey I'm Marley and I'm new." I said.

"Full name?" She asked looking at me with bug eyes.

"Marley-Rose Maria Angela May Sarah-Jayne Summers." I told her saying my very long name.

The receptionist got up and went to the filing cupboard. When she returned, she handed me two pieces of paper.

"That's your class schedule and your locker number and combination." She told me.

I thanked her then walked back out to Chase.

"So, what number is your locker?" He asked me.

"Uhm 172." I replied

"Mine's 169, I'll walk you there." He smiled at me.

Chase kept smiling at me as we reached my locker where Brody was standing. He was leaning against my locker exactly.

"What took you so long new-be?" Brody asked me looking me up and down.

"Can we help you Morgan?" Chase asked Brody rudely and I immediately sensed a strong disliking between the two.

"I wasn't talking to you cave man." Brody snarled standing up from the locker in an intimidating manner to Chase.

"Can you move please, you're blocking my locker." I told him, trying to push past.

"Maybe that's what I want." He smirked towering over me while his powerful cologne filled the air around me, entrancing me.

I frowned and Brody sighed then shifted himself then leaned on the locker beside mine. I sighed then put my locker combination 4 14 98. I opened the locker and stuffed my bag inside.

"What are you still doing here? Your locker is way at the other side of school." Chase said to Brody.

"Not anymore dickhead, I made a wee kid switch with me." Brody told Chase. "I now own the locker beside this pretty young thing." He said touching the end of my long hair that went down to my belly button and then he touched my bare skin, running his finger along my belly button piercing. I jumped back at his touch again as a reaction to someone putting their hands on me.

"Brody you better not be touching my cousin."

Brody sighed then fell back onto his locker again as Jake and the others approached us.

"Leave Lewis." Jake hissed at Chase.

"It's ok Chase, I'll talk to you later. Thank you for your help." I smiled a Chase.

Chase nodded then left. I turned back to the six boys and folded my arms staring daggers directly at Brody and Jake.

"Well you two were extremely rude." I told them.

"Lighten up baby, we don't talk to them idiot jock wanna be's." Jamie told me.

"Well I talk to whoever I want and besides Chase is good guy unlike you lot." I told them.

"Yeah but you don't like good guys do you?" Brody asked me. "And you're definitely not a good girl."

"You don't know anything about me." I smirked at Brody.

"Well I've got plenty of time to get to know you, you're in all my classes new-be." Brody smirked then the bell rung. "Come on new-be, we all got Science for an hour."

Brody went to touch my arm but I hit his hand away. If I was going to be stuck being around this boy he would have to cut that out.

"She doesn't like being touched." Jake told Brody then him and the boys walked ahead while Brody walked with me.

"You didn't seem to mind last night in the graveyard." Brody winked down at me, I only noticed then how tall he was when I had to turn my head up to reply to him.

"Yeah well I was a bit shocked last night." I shrugged.

"Fair enough." He smirked. "You know I wouldn't pin you as the type of girl to get ink." He said and I looked up at him. "I like your tattoos anyway."

I touched my tattoo on my wrist which was of a sparrow then the one on my back, down from my left shoulder where it said mum and dad in calligraphy then it had a cross and a heart going through it. My tattoos meant a lot to me but how did Brody know I had ink?

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Well you really shouldn't strip down naked in front of your open window in the morning, letting the person in the house next to you see everything. But hey, I'm not complaining." He winked.

I covered my mouth with my hand, gasping in realisation. I'm such an idiot, why did I scare away for the sun, why did I open my blinds, why did I get changed in front of the mirror. I'm so embarrassed, I'll never live this down.

"You didn't see anything, got it!" I threatened him.

"Let's get one thing straight princess, I do the threatening around here. I'll pretend I didn't see anything but the pictures on my phone beg to differ."

"You didn't." I gulped out in fear.

He just smirked. He did, he's a pervert, he's sick. If he shows them photos to anyone I might as well just pack up again and move. It was really creepy he had pictures of me almost fully naked.

"You're sick." I hissed at him and he shrugged. "What do you want?"

"Nothing, I promise. There just nice pictures." He said. "The girls here don't have the body you do, the ink or the attitude, it's good to have fresh meat. Just pretend I don't have them, you'll never know the difference."

"I still think you're sick." I snarled.

"You'll get used to me princess." He smirked and we continued to science.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
6.2K 241 89
Ella Walter, the new girl. Searching for love yet afraid to find it. Seeking help yet afraid to tell anyone. Body and mind full of scars convincing...
1.4K 139 15
A story about Truth, Loyalty, Insecurities, Misunderstandings. A story about Love. It's a love story. (I Guess)
232K 7K 34
A Girl. Not just any ordinary good girl. Meets a not so ordinary badboy. Where two world's meet and crossover to both Sides, where love is found, W...