Prelude To the Stars [Jackson...

By Serenityheartz

[This is my first story- a fan fiction of Got7's Jackson Wang. Please be nice to me. I hope you love the stor... More

Chapter 1: Dreams Are Made of These
Chapter 2: First Encounter
Chapter 3: Awakening
Chapter 4: A Beautiful Surprise
Chapter 5: Unraveling at the Seams
Chapter 6: Love Is On Mind
Chapter 7: Decode
Chapter 8: Look What Love Has Done
Chapter 9: Wedding Bells
Chapter 10: Love Me Like You'll Never See Me Again
Chapter 11: Need Your Love
Chapter 12: Heart's Cry
Chapter 13: Secrets in the Catacombs
Chapter 14: Debris
Chapter 15: Oblivion
Chapter 16: Let Me Fall
Chapter 17: Pass Me By
Chapter 18: Cracks of My Broken Heart
Chapter 19: Homecoming
Author's Note
Chapter 20: Show Me A Way
Chapter 21: Atonement
Chapter 22: Stay Or Go
Chapter 23: Reconciliation
Chapter 24: Battle Cry
Chapter 25: The Rider & The White Horse
Chapter 26: We All Fall Down
Chapter 27: Reverse
Chapter 28: Shanghai
Chapter 29: Oasis
Chapter 30: Lashing Out
Chapter 31: Vulnerable
Chapter 32: Don't Fall Too Late
Chapter 33: Turbulence
Chapter 34: Hong Kong & The Axe Gang
Chapter 35: Safe & Sound
Chapter 36: Dancing in the Dark (Seoul City)
Chapter 37: Seoul- Family Ties
Chapter 38: Insane
Chapter 39: Mission Possible
Chapter 40: New York
Chapter 41: Mission- Dragon Head
Chapter 42: I Hate You
Chapter 44: Bed of Roses
Chapter 45: Coffee Shop
Chapter 46: New Alliance
Chapter 47: New Jersey
Chapter 48: Masquerade
Chapter 49: Phantom of my Heart
Chapter 50: Love Light the Way
Chapter 51: Baby Boom
Chapter 52: Don't Let Me Go Tonight

Chapter 43: One Night Only

96 5 48
By Serenityheartz

Eden's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I've last spoken to my husband. There's only 3 weeks left until the masquerade ball, and I'm feeling extremely horny. With Jackson returning my sexual urges have spiked. It started the day my family was attacked by Dragon Head, and it has only progressed during the days that followed.

My desires would get so bad that I'd have to sleep with a pillow between my legs to keep me from going out to get my needs met from someone else. However, tonight I'm breaking all the rules. I'm gonna find me a man who will knock my socks off.

"Hey. You ready to go?" Min asks me. We're having a girls night out. My in-laws were discharged from the hospital a week ago, and they flew up to New York. Everyone is currently staying at my parents mansion. We have 15 bedrooms in the house, and I have yet to bump into Jackson. I hope my parents aren't torturing him. I was really shocked when my father allowed Andy and Giselle to stay here as well.

Giselle, Fēi and Yaya under the same roof would only end in disaster. Nevertheless, they were going clubbing with us, all except Sooyoung. She's darn near 8 months pregnant, and I would kill somebody if they ever tried to touch her in a sexual manner. So to avoid the death penalty on my behalf, Sooyoung is staying home with my mom.

Yaya and Giselle hit it off perfectly, just like I knew they would. Birds of a feather flock together, and eagles soar alone.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

We made our way to the club 'Hudson Terrace' on 621 W 46th st, btw 11-12th ave, in NEW YORK CITY. Gabe owned the club, so we walked right in. "Your room is ready. Right this way." The bouncer Jay said to me. I thanked him and gave him a tip.

The second floor view was breathtaking. Yaya's schoolmates were here. I had a crush on Luke back in school, but he was dating Shay at the time. I should've known she'd invite them. I rolled my eyes and made my way through the crowded room.

"Well, if it isn't the 4 eyed freak! Have you come to contaminate the place with your presence?" Shay snickered.

Gabe and the guys walked into the room a minute later, but the crowd failed to notice them over Shay's big mouth.

Her group of bimbos laughed. "Ah, Shay. Are you still whoring around, or have you found a new hobby? Preferably one that doesn't involve you sleeping with someone else's husband." She glared at me, and I smirked. "I guess you're still the same after all these years. Shame."

"You little bitch! Who do you think you are? No one here even likes you! You'll always be that same pathetic, no-good outcast! And look, I see you're pregnant again. Is this baby also a product of rape-"

My hand around her throat cut her off mid-sentence. "Unless you want to find yourself thrown out of a 2 story window I suggest you shut the hell up."

"Shay, don't!" Yaya warned her friend. The rest of her group shot daggers at me. "Just drop it; all of you!"

"Do you have something you wanna say?" I looked behind Shay to the rest of her entourage. They kept killing me with their eyes, but they kept their mouths shut. "I didn't think so." I released Shay and turned to Yaya. "I want to enjoy this night. Please check your friends. I would hate to have to explain to our brother why his 2nd floor window is broken."

Shay pulled out a box cutter and sliced my arm. "Oh I'm gonna make your life a living hell. You done messed with the wrong one today, boo boo." The room fell completely silent.

"I really just want to enjoy my night. Could you please not ruin it?" I said to Shay. "I'm willing to overlook your stupidity if you just walk away right now. Otherwise I can't promise you anything." I deadpanned.

She spit on my outfit just as Gabe walked up to me. "Don't say I didn't warn you!" I looked up as Jackson wiped the spit from my clothes. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Damn! He is fine!" Shay whispered. "Umm.. Hi. My name is Shay. How about we go somewhere private and talk, away from these losers." The last part was directed at me.

"There's no place I'd rather be then right here beside my wife." Jackson said never taking his eyes off of me. "And dare I say you look sexy!" I blushed at his words.

"Wife?" Shay scoffed in disgust. "Come with me baby. I can do you so much better than her." Shay crossed her arms over her chest when Jackson ignored her. "The baby probably isn't yours anyway."

I dragged Shay by her hair to the window. Gabe opened the door to the balcony and directed me that way. "Aww! You're no fun!" I pouted at him as I threw a screaming Shay over the edge. Yaya ran out and peaked over the balcony in fear.

"How could you be so heartless?" Yaya cried. "She was my friend."

Being in the same area as my sister for too long made me angry. It's always been friends over family with her, and her taste in friends was horrible. "Maybe you need to redefine what it means to be a friend. Then again you probably wouldn't know a thing about true friendship when you can't even get being a sister right."

The crowd gasps at the sight before them. "I have a special delivery for a 'Mrs. Eden Wang.' Is there an Eden Wang here?"

I laugh at the angel Michael hovering at the balcony carrying a freightened Shay. "Thank you for coming. You can set her down right here." I looked to Yaya who was currently too stunned to say anything. "What? You didn't really think I was gonna kill her, did you?" Her facial expression stayed the same. "Ok, maybe you did." I laughed at her.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

After Gabe starts the party back up I make my way to the bar. I walk up to a guy and kiss him passionately. "Wanna get out of here?" He takes my hand, and as we turn around to leave I'm met with the disapproving eyes of my family.

"What are you doing?" Gabe questions me.

"I'm gonna have some fun with Mr. Sexy over here." I say pointing to the drop dead gorgeous man behind me.

Fēi comes up and whispers in my ear. "Do you think that's wise? How would Jackson feel about this?" I gave her a look, and she sighed. "Be careful! Just don't mess up the plan."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

I take Mr. Sexy back to my parents place, but we go through the secret passage to get to my room. It's a precaution to avoid any unnecessary drama. Tonight, I just want to relax and rewind. I attack Mr. Sexy with my lips. He responds immediately, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He deepens the kiss, and I moan out in intense pleasure. Mr. Sexy breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Will it hurt the baby?" His question threw me off, but I shook my head no. That was all it took for him to plunge himself within my core. The more he pumped the closer my volcano was to erupting.

Somewhere during round 3 all of our clothes had been discarded and littered on the floor. By morning we were both sleeping peacefully. Mr. Sexy had wrapped himself completely in the covers, making him look like a cacoon.

My room door burst open, and I covered my naked body with my sheets. "What are you doing in here?"

"What is the meaning of this, Eden?" Yuèfù (father-in-law) yells.

I put my hands up in surrender, but quickly place them back on my chest to hold the sheet in place. "Please understand. It's not what it looks like."

Yuèfù glares at me. The next thing I know Yuèmǔ (mother-in-law), and my parents burst through my room door, all gasping at the sight in front of them. "Eden Lily Wang! What have you done?" My mother stares from me to the stranger in my bed.

The rest of the gang comes into my room. "Sure, come in everyone. I don't mind." I say sarcastically.

"You have brought shame to our families." Yuèfù stares in disgust.

"Could you guys just listen to me?" I plead. "It's not-"

My father cuts me off. "I didn't peg you as someone who whore's around. You have degraded yourself in the worst way possible. What possessed you to cheat on Jackson?" My dad rages.

"Dad, just hear her out." Gabe seethes.

"There's nothing that she can say that will excuse her behavior." Yuèfù says shooting daggers at me.

"Is the baby even my son's?" Yuèmǔ inquires heartbroken.

I gasps at her assumptions. "How could you even ask me that?" My heart starts to break, and the tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Mom, it's not what you think!" Amber defends me.

"She's defiled herself with another man! The evidence is staring us all in the face. Has your devotion to her made you blind?" Yuèmǔ screams. Wow! I've never seen her so livid. I feel a headache coming on.

"Eden's not like that." Mark states.

"I don't feel so good." I start to get dizzy all of a sudden.

I hear my mother scoff. "She means to play us for a fool."

"Get out!" I mutter in my weakened state. A hand comes out from under the covers and strokes my back.

"What's with all the noise?" He says, poking his head out from underneath the covers. He sees everyone in my room and quickly drags me into the covers with him, shielding my body from prying eyes. "What the hell! Why are you all in here?"

"Jackson?" Yuèfù scrunches up his face in confusion.

"Who else would it be?" Jackson rolls his eyes.

"We thought-" My mom shuts up when the truth registers in her brain. "Oh my gosh! Eden, I'm so sorry!"

Both parents are too stunnned to say anything. Another dizzying spell hits me, and I rest my head on Jackson's shoulder. "Bǎobèi, are you feeling ok?"

"Something's wrong..." I manage to say before I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡Song: Danity Kane- Sucka For Love

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OK! SO WHO THOUGHT EDEN REALLY CHEATED? LOL

AND WHY DO YOU THINK SHE PASSED OUT? DUN... DUN... DUN...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SUSPENSE. COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE & STAY BEAUTIFUL!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 64 33
✧ At a young age, María works as a pole dancer to make enough money to survive. She was sold by her father to a corrupt owner. During the day, she hi...
17.1K 790 28
Heyy this is a joongdunk, firstkhao , geminifourth, pondphuwin, and perthchimon book here im only going to tell you the trope of each characters J...
902 20 10
This story is a original fanfiction starring The Magic Man himself Jackson Wang from GOT7. He's sweet, humble, funny, down to earth, and respectful...
8.4K 341 27
Lately I've been having writers block. So I've challenged myself to work from someone's else's prompt/idea. This book is a GOT7 JayB x reader fanfic...