Double the Trouble, and Maybe...

By drunkteddybear

Haven was an alphas daughter. Although she thought she was just an ordinary girl, her father always told her... More

Before you read
•Prologue•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
Thank You
Special #1

•34•

162K 4.9K 1K
By drunkteddybear

"It's not that kind of movie, Haven."

And then I woke up.

I wasn't sweating like I'd just had an extreme nightmare.

It wasn't an extreme nightmare. It felt like something more than a dream.

More like a warning. But that was impossible.

Dreams are just theory's your subconscious comes up with and plays through. My subconscious must be considering a kidnapping, of me.

That's messed up.

Maybe you should listen to your subconscious more. It's more aware of things going on around you, than you are.

You're right Amazon, but so is everyone else.

"Morning sunshine." Kiran whispered in my ear. Pulling me closer to his body.

"Is horsey awake yet?" I asked Kiran, turning my head slightly to meet his gaze.

"Yes I'm awake." Josh groaned from the other side of me.

"Yay horsey is awake." I spoke softly to Kiran. Laughing into his body.

"Haven!" Josh groaned.

"What?" I questioned, innocently. Yes I'm innocent. Leave me alone.

"You aren't innocent. Stop calling me horsey!" He told me sternly. Like he was telling me off.

"I am very innocent!" I protested. Trying to prove a point.

"Then why are you calling me horsey?" He asked. If I was honest, he was going to win.

"Because... You like carrots?" It was definitely a question.

"Oh really? Is that the only reason?" Oh well, what was I going to loose. He'd be the one loosing anyway.

"Well, also, it's because I want to ride you like a horsey." I spoke with a squeal and some laughter.

"Oh my goddess." I pray to her silently.

"Honey, she ain't gonna help you with a boner." I told Josh. Snuggling into Kiran.

"No, but you can." He said, turning to me.

I squeaked and tried to get up to run away. But I was trapped between the two of them.

"Kiran can." I said and Kiran tightened his grip on my waist.

"I think I've done my fair share of that for him. Your turn princess." He said in my ear.

Was it sad to say that turned me on? I could just imagine them two, one on the bed, the other kneeled in front of him.

Nope! Stop! Get your mind out of the gutter Haven.

"Did you hear me?" Josh asked.

"Oh, sorry. Can you repeat yourself?" I asked awkwardly. If they knew what I was thinking about, I knew I wouldn't be okay lying here.

"Never mind. It's ruined anyway." And he got up and left.

"I need to check my computer." Kiran said and got up as well.

They just left my lying on the bed. Alone.

Well okay then.

I rolled over and propped my head up on my hand. I watched Kiran and his cute ass walk over to the desk and sit down. Turning his head around, he gave me a cheeky smirk before turning his computer on.

"I think we should combine our packs into one." He told me as he watched the computer boot up.

"I agree." I told him.

He swung his body around. "You do?" He ask, sounding shocked.

"Don't sound so shocked, of course I do." I smiled at him from my position on the bed.

"That's great!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. "I guess it is."

There was a short knock at the door before it was opened. It was a guard from the dungeon.

"Alpha Haven. You are requested in the dungeon." He said shortly with a nod.

"Thank you, I'll be there in a few." I told him, starting to pull the covers back but deciding to wait for him to leave.

He nodded and closed the door. I quickly jumped out of bed, going to my few clothes and changing into a torture ready outfit.

"I'll find you guys in a few hours." I start heading towards the door.

"No goodbye kiss?" Kiran asked cheekily.

I walked over to him and pecked his cheek.

"Is that all I get?" He asked, disappointed. I smiled cheekily.

"Yes." I headed to the bathroom and peeking in. "Josh, I'm off. See you later."

He peeked his head out from behind the curtain. "Kisses." He told me, very much demanding.

Oh well, I like kissing both of them.

I walked in a kissed his wet lips. He was in the shower after all. "See ya."

"Bye babe." He called, disappearing behind the curtain and I closed the door on my exit.

"Bye Kiran." I headed to him but he didn't look at me.

"Bye Miss Unfair." He still didn't look at me.

I came from behind him and grabbed his lips with my own.

At first it was soft, but he soon pulled me onto his lap and into a heavier kiss. I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it. Oh boy, was it nice.

We eventually pulled away and I looked up, breathing heavily, "I've got to go."

He sigh and I got up. "Bye princess." He smiled softly at me.

"Bye." I returned the smile and left the room. On my way through the pack house, I was greeted by many of the wolves in my pack. There is this one little girl, she lives with her mum outside of the pack house. They were rogues before accepted into our pack.

"Haven!" She called out and ran into my arms.

"Sarah, hey." She was little for 6. "How are you?"

"I'm good, mummy is working so I'm playing with Tyson." She said happily. She was just too adorable, I think she has a crush on that boy.

"Are you having fun?" I asked her, smiling and holding her slightly away from me so I could look directly at her.

"Yes, although he keeps tying me to things, I escape and it's annoying him." She laughed her small, evil laugh.

It was like a little me!

"That's great baby, but I've got to go." I told her with a frown.

"That's okay, I've got to find him and show him I got out." She smiled as I put her down.

"Have fun sweetie."

"Bye!" She called out as she disappeared around a corner. Flat out.

I set my walk at a brisk speed and headed outside, no more distractions, I had to get to the dungeon.

I almost ran into someone in my hurry.

"I'm so sorry Haven. I wasn't watching." It was Tyson.

"That's fine Ty, I wasn't either." I laughed. "Sarah is looking for you."

"Oh." He looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, he was 9 and his father was one of the pack warriors.

"It's- stupid." He told me with a shake of his head.

"Nothing stupid Ty." I smiled gently, hoping to get someone from the boy.

He shrugged, then asked. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

"Of course."

"Well, Sarah makes me feel...weird." Oh, children and their descriptions.

"A good weird?" I asked. They're so mates.

"I don't know." He told me nervously.

"Well, maybe go find her and spend some more time together, then you might understand."

"Ok, thanks Haven." He said, walking away.

"Not a problem." I called over my shoulder and started walking to the dungeon...again.

I'd get there soon enough, it was all about get distracted, wasn't it.

I laughed at myself and arrived at the entrance.

-ok I have no idea where that went, I just needed an update.
THANK YOU FOR A MILLION READS I CANT BREATHE
until next time, toodles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 27.8K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...
1.8M 54.6K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
400 39 17
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
31K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...