holy grail

By -deathlyhallows

in which Mary, a sex driven teenage virgin acquires a taste for her school's campus priest. ... More

ZERO
POINT FIVE
EPIGRAPH
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
AU REVOIR
THE FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

SIX

8.2K 250 148
By -deathlyhallows

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM

-----------------------------------------------------

HOLDING A WOLF BY THE EARS

PART THREE

I nodded my head slowly, still looking around as I took everything in. There were multiple rooms, one including a large bathroom, another with a private hot tub, a living room and small kitchen while the last two were just regular bedrooms.

"We're the only ones who got a hot tub. I guess that makes us lucky." Julian smiled, walking out of what I assumed would be his bedroom because he set his stuff down in there.

"I will definitely be using it too, maybe later tonight or Saturday," I shrugged lightly as I picked my essentials bag back up and headed towards the other room, setting it down on the nightstand once I was in there.

Julian nodded nonchalantly before he went and sat down on the black couch in the living room, leaving me to process my thoughts in my own room.

I didn't know how to feel, my emotions were all out of order. One minute I was hoping to kiss Jason and further our relationship, the next I was missing Julian and his childish sense of humor badly.

I was aware I wasn't over him because you can't hate someone you don't care about, no matter how much I tried to convince myself I did some part of me just felt at ease with him and I knew being around him too much would evoke that dangerous emotion out of me.

It was impossible not to have some sort of love for your first love, even a tiny little speck of it.

I was also pissed at the fact my friends traded me out for a piece of ass, especially Penny. She's been with Angelo for two years now without any bumps in their relationship. She always got sex, love and loyalty, I couldn't wrap my mind around why she would be so selfish after she knew what happened between Julian and I.

I sighed softly, tying my hair up into a ponytail on the top of my head before I walked towards Julian who was still sitting down on the couch with his nose in a book. Even though our "relationship" wasn't stable at the moment, I commended him for giving me my space and not breathing down my throat about everything when I know he was still fuming about one of the rules I broke.

"Hey there." I smiled, taking a peek at his book.

"Hello." He said softly, his eyes never leaving his book.

"I'm gonna go shower in a minute or so, but I was wondering what the plan was for today."

"Well," he began, "I think we were all gonna hit the slopes after we got settled in." He closed his book as he glanced over at me, "unless you had a better idea."

"I don't really want to be around anyone else right now because I'm not in the best mood, so I was gonna stay in here I suppose and watch some netflix or something." I shrugged lightly as I looked over at him.

"I'll stay with you if you want me too. I wanted a day to relax anyway." He smiled, a small yawn escaping his lips shortly afterward.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled back, "see you soon." And with that I got up from the couch and wandered back into my room, grabbing some shower items and a fresh pair of clean clothes before I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

I turned one of the dials between warm and scorching since I preferred a hotter shower than most people. I let the water drench my skin and my hair as a soft groan of pleasure escaped my lips. I was absolutely in love with the feeling of the hot water cascading down my skin. I actually felt relaxed, something I hadn't felt in a long time.

I felt so relaxed I just let the water run over me for a good twenty minutes before I even started to wash myself. It didn't take me too long to wash myself though, I was finished quickly and out as soon as I was done.

I dried off and changed into a pair of black leggings and a graphic tee before I plugged in my blowdryer and started to blow dry my hair, but something stopped me as if it was on cue.

There was a knock at the door and Julian's feet shuffled towards it. I immediately turned it off and peeked outside the door. Penny was standing in the doorway along with someone else I couldn't make out because I would've been spotted if I peeked any further.

"Where's Frannie?" Penny's asked, her voice echoing inside the living room, "I want to talk to her."

Julian's head turned in the direction of the bathroom I was in, his eyes meeting my own as I motioned for him to tell her I wasn't here.

"You know, she actually just fell asleep like an hour ago, the drive knocked her out cold. . . Can I take a message?" He leaned against the door frame with the same serious expression he had on his face every time he lied to someone.

"It's nothing important. . . I'll just see you both later."

Penny disappeared from the doorway soon enough, causing Julian to shut it behind her and wander over to the bathroom I was in. He didn't ask any questions though, he just leaned back against the wall and watched me brush my hair.

"I kind of want just a me and you day." I explained, turning off the bathroom light once I was completely finished.

"I'm not going to ask what that was, I just wanted to tell you I like your shirt." He chuckled, "where'd you get it?"

I looked down at my shirt, noticing the small rip by the collar and then back at him. I had forgotten this was his shirt because it was so comfortable and I liked it. It was a simple t-shirt with a nirvana logo on it, but I admired it very much, especially since I was a fan of the band.

"I kind of borrowed it from this guy I know, but I forgot to give it back," I smirked smugly, "too bad he won't ever get it back."

"I'm sure he'd take it off of you if he had too, but since you love it so much I think he'll allow you to keep it." He licked his bottom lip as he turned towards the direction of his room, the small brown curls on the back of his head bouncing ever so lightly.

"Is that so?" I replied, following him and sitting down on the bed as he turned on the tv and stripped out of his clothes, changing into a pair of white basketball shorts before sliding under the covers and patting a seat next to him for me.

"Totally." He scoffed playfully while I moved in between his legs and took a seat which may or may not have sent him the wrong signals, but I didn't care I was feeling cuddly after that steamy shower of mine.

He seemed to enjoy it too because he didn't complain and he kept his toned arms wrapped tightly around me. I laid back against his chest once he laid back against the pillows and watched him sign into his netflix account. He allowed me to pick the movie we watched and of course I picked the notebook because it was my all time favorite movie and it made me die a little each time I watched it.

"Babe this is so cheesy." Julian grimaced, continuing to watch the steamy sex scene on the tv screen.

"No it's not. It's romantic and probably one of the best sex scenes I've seen in a movie." I protested, glancing up at him before re-focusing back on the movie.

"I could do it better." He grumbled under his breath as I let out a light laugh.

"Julian please. Don't embarrass yourself."

"I could, don't front."

"I'd like to see you try." I rolled my eyes playfully, but he couldn't see it thankfully.

"Is that a challenge Miss Winters?" He whispered lowly into my ear, gripping my waist tightly in his left hand.

"I dunno maybe." I pretended to shrug obliviously.

His hand moved closer and closer to the hem of my leggings, moving inside of them afterward, but he didn't stop when his fingers brushed over the protective barrier known as my underwear. He slid his hand onto my wetness and began to massage my clít between a few of his fingers causing my body to tense up a bit.

I knew I was wrong to egg him on, but I wanted to have a little fun on this trip. Julian may have been a douche at times, but he was very sensual and excellent at fingering a girl.

"Fuck." I breathed out, allowing him to keep his hand in my underwear.

"Such a bad girl." He teased, his baby soft lips kissing on the shell of my ear.

"Oh fuck off," I growled; practically feeling my heart beat out of my chest.

I was such a sucker for sex, I really needed to get my life together.

Julian continued to play with my clít and kiss the sides of my face and neck; he was so anxious to get a piece of me I could tell by the way he kept trying to kiss me and get on top of me.

Sadly, I kept imagining it was Jason instead of Julian.

"I want you so fucking bad Mary." His other hand slipped under my shirt and clasped my breast, massaging my nípple between his index finger and his thumb.

Even though I was definitely enjoying the sexual attention I was receiving, I couldn't help but think about Jason back at the school and the way my name rolled off of his tongue when I was pleasuring him, which made me feel a bit guilty for participating in such activities with the ex I "hated."

Nonetheless I just continued to brush the thought aside, I was the one to hype him up, so I had to deal with it.

After a few more minutes of him vigorously rubbing my throbbing clít and fingering me to death and I had finally reached my high, releasing all over to his hand; much to my dismay.

"That was great baby." Julian pressed a wet kiss to the side of my face before he removed his hand from my crotch and got up to go wash up.

I nodded my head silently, sitting up against the headboard of the bed and closing the space between my legs.

This was gonna be a long trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
119K 1.4K 17
X-rated. ✗✗✗ jarianasmilze // 2016 Adonis Bieber All rights reserved.
55.7K 698 19
"Show me your wet pussy."
6K 407 54
Hope, she's the new junior at Bishop Ireton High School. Away from her old past moving towards a new future, but will it be a new future? She meets t...