The Outsiders Preferences

By DalWinchester

Hope y'all enjoy! Requests are closed. -Dallas ❤️❤️❤️ More

Hey!
Cuddling: Darry
Cuddling: Sodapop
Cuddling: Dallas
Cuddling: Ponyboy
Ponyboy Imagine
Cuddling: Two-Bit
Cuddling: Johnny
Cuddling: Steve
Hey y'all
His favorite place to kiss you
What he calls you
What you call him
Sister
Ships?
Dallas Imagine
Ponyboy Short Imagine
Steve short imagine
Please read!
Thanks!
Hugging
Stealing his clothes
Something he secretley loves about you
This is really random
What kind of dog they get
Just so you know
Darry imagine for Kat
Note
Hey
Your secret talent part 1
Your secret talent part 2
Wtf.
Dallas Imagine
Dallas Imagine (Request)
Ponyboy Imagine for Riley.
Wedding Series!
Ponyboy Imagine for Madi.
Ponyboy Imagine for Rose.
Dally Imagine for Liv
Ponyboy Imagine for Justine.
Darry Imagine for Isabella.
Note.
Guys.
Dallas Imagine for Rose.
Dallas Imagine for Liv.
Sorry.
Challenge
So
Holy cow
...

You get hurt in a rumble

11.9K 278 73
By DalWinchester

A/n: This was a request. So enjoy!

Two-bit: A soc busts your face with a few rings he had on.
• Two-bit almost kills the guy for hurting you.
• Picks you up and carried you bridal style all the way to the Curtis house.
• Stitches up the wounds on your face, grabs you both a beer and you watch Mickey all night.

Johnny: You get a few cracked ribs.
• Him and Dallas mess up the soc who cracked your ribs.
• When you get home he doesn't let you do anything but does everything for you.
• He gives you ice packs to help soothe the pain and reduce the swelling and kisses your bruised skin constantly.

Darry: Some stupid socs gang up on you and you end up breaking your leg.
• Sends Soda to go get his pick up to drive you to the hospital.
• Carries you into the hospital and doesn't leave your side. And when you get home he takes time off of work so he can cater to your every need.
• Is the first one to sign your cast, and insists that you give him a kiss each time he does something for you. *brings you water* "Kiss?" *fluffs your pillow* "Kiss?"

Sodapop: Soc tackles you and gives you a concussion.
• Knows how to take care of you when you have a concussion because it's happened before.
• Insists you call him 'Doctor' and "prescribes" that in order for you to get better you need cuddles and many many kisses.
• "no y/n you can't fall asleep! Here, here we can eat chocolate cake and cuddle instead." 

Ponyboy: You get a really bad back ache from being slammed to the ground by a soc.
• Ices it all the time and sets up a cold bath to help with the pain.
• Is super careful not to hurt you on accident and hollers at the others boys to be extremely careful and gentle.
• Brings you your favorite snacks, drinks, and some pain medicine.

Steve: You get teamed up on by about 6 socs in a rumble and they pull a switch blade on you.
• He and Soda take on all of the socs and beats the hell out of em, almost killing them.
• He takes you home cleans you up, patches up your cuts, kissing you over and over promising that he will never let that happen to you ever again.
• From that moment on him fiercely protecting you from anything, even when the gang gets a little to rough while your play wrestling he'll be by your side ready to protect you from anything.

Dallas: You get a bloody nose.
• Him being proud of you beating the shit out of some soc who socked you in the nose.
• Him smirking his little smirk and saying "that was hot!" While eyeing you up and down.
• Him wiping the blood off of your face and kissing you.

A/n: This was a really fun one to write so thanks for requesting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.6K 73
This is book 2 of my aidan gallagher five hargreeves imagine book Requests:Closed for now since I have to get everything settled up first. Made by:A...
14.2K 760 52
Rosenwalker and Richpez love story set in the Hatchetfield universe. Typical high school AU about the theatre nerd (Brian) having a crush on the olde...
6.1K 162 15
(This is an LMK insert oc story) (July, 23 Editing) Angie, a kid who ran away from home, from her parents, from her friends, from everything, but she...
96.4K 847 103
(Caption updated)Just our fav fictional character at it once again.Eddie munson hc's and one shots.I hope you enjoy reading this as it seems most of...