the end of the day {rierra fa...

By MelissaAnndisney

When the two lives of the upcoming Broadway star and West End's hottest actor finally cross paths, they may b... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

741 19 13
By MelissaAnndisney

Sierra

"I really love the view from this balcony," Sierra said while peeking over the railing.

"Yes, the view of the Thames River is very hard to get with the price of this apartment," said the man with a strong English accent.

Sierra walked through the glass sliding doors back into the living area.

"I also adore the open floor plan. Plus, it has a great place for my cats," Sierra laughed.

"Well, is this the one?" the realtor said while stroking his beard.

"I think so!" Sierra's smile could not of been brighter. She was finally moving out to London to spread her career to London's West End. But before she got ahead of herself, she knew she needed to and purchase an apartment and settle down with her cats, Celie and Olivia. 

"Okay, splendid! Let's sit down over at the counter," the man said while motioning Sierra to follow. "And just as a reminder, the furniture does come with the apartment."

Sierra was definitely happy to hear that because she was way too tired to go searching for furniture. At this point, all she wanted to do was go back to her hotel and have a good night's sleep before moving into her new apartment. 

Sierra signed the contract and the realtor and her were leaving the building right away. 

Once Sierra had gotten to her hotel, she decided it was time to get ready for bed. She ran to the bathroom and pulled her very long hair into a high bun and proceeded to wash her face and brush her teeth. Shortly after that, she walked over to her dresser and grabbed her purple stripped pajama pants and a huge over-sized sweatshirt. 

After she had changed, she sat down on her bed while opening her laptop.

"Hi Celie," Sierra said while petting her. Celie snuggled her head into Sierra's arm. 

While still petting Celie, Sierra decided to look for some auditions she could possible apply for. She googled the West End's current shows and searched for anything that caught her eye. To be quite honest, Sierra wasn't really finding anything special. Although, she did find two shows she was already in- Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera. 

"Hmmm," Sierra sighed hoping there was something else that she was interested in. 

"Well, Celie, it looks like I'll be reprising one of my roles." 

At this point, Sierra just wanted to fall asleep and figure everything else tomorrow. She let her eyes close and she was asleep in no time.

~~~

"Hi, I'm Sierra"

"It's a pleasure," the Phantom's creative team said. 

"Thank you all so much for giving me this opportunity," Sierra said with the most enthusiastic voice.

"Okay, to start off, we would like you to sing 'Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again'."

Sierra took a deep breath and nodded her head to let the pianist know she was ready. 

Sierra opened her mouth but for some odd reason, nothing came out. It's not that she was scared or forgot the words, she actually could not sing. 

"Stop!" Yelled one of the men in the creative crew. "Thank you, that is all we need."

Sierra jolted up from bed.

"You were once my one companion," Sierra sang while smiling because thank God what she just experienced was just a dream. 

After her almost tragic incident, Sierra started to get ready for move in day. She was so much in shock that after she got ready for the day and packed, she had forgotten to eat breakfast. 

"Here we go!" Sierra said to Celie and Olivia as they were in their little kitty traveling cages. 

As soon as Sierra knew it, she was already at her own apartment. She unlocked her door and walked in. She smiled and let her cats free. Celie and Olivia were a little confused at first but soon started sniffing around with curiosity. 

Once you enter Sierra's place, there's a white kitchen is open with a little breakfast bar. The kitchen flows nicely into the living space which has giant glass sliding doors that over look the Thames River. If you follow down a hall, you will end up entering a bedroom and full bath.

"This place is awesome!" Sierra said to herself. She decided to unpack the few items she brought to London with her. Once she settled down, she grabbed her laptop and sat on the couch in front of the TV.  Sierra started to gather her new resume. She wasn't really sure what she was going to audition for but she was definitely leaning towards Phantom. She didn't really realize how much she missed it, but after a lot of thinking, she has finally come to conclusion that she will in fact audition for it.

"I think I need to brush up on this," she laughed and Olivia came and snuggled into Sierra's lap. 

By "brushing up" Sierra decided to watch previous Christines on youtube. After about two hours of watching bootleg performances and many Phantom videos, Sierra decided that she should probably eat- since it was 1 pm and still hasn't eaten anything all day. 

"Okay girls, I will be back in a few hours," Sierra told the cats while kissing their heads. 

Sierra left the apartment and decided to enjoy the surprisingly nice weather the London was experiencing that day. It was sunny and not too hot or not too cold. So, Sierra started walking around looking for a nice place to eat. Her apartment is placed near the Thames River and is in a quieter area. She is in walking distance of the heart of London. So, she ended up walking where she found a ton of restaurants in no time. 

"Hmm, this place looks good," Sierra said while walking into a casual sit down restaurant. 

"Hey, welcome to Mariano's. My name is Clara. I'll be taking your order," said this over excited teenager with bleach blonde hair. "Is there anything this to drink I can start you off with?" 

"I'll just have water," Sierra smiled. 

"Okay, take your time."

Sierra was having a hard time finding something she was interested in that had no meat- considering she was a vegetarian. 

Once the waitress came back, Sierra knew what she'd like.

"I'll have the Asian salad without the chicken."

"Great, I'll get that in as soon as possible."

With time left over from waiting for her food, Sierra had a brilliant idea of walking over to Her Majesty's Theatre. She pulled out her phone and google mapped the theatre. She only found out it's about 10 minutes away, which was definitely do-able on this nice day. 

So once Sierra finished her meal, she paid and was on her way to the theatre. While following the directions on her phone, Sierra grew more excited than ever. She couldn't process that she was in London. She was finally about to live her dream. Now the only thing she had to do was get a job. 

Sooner than she thought, she made it to Her Majesty's. 

"Wow, Sierra said while entering the building. Without even thinking she tried to sneak into the theatre. And surprisingly, the doors were open. 

Sierra's eye lit up and her mouth must of dropped. 

"Oh my gosh," Sierra said while walking down the aisle to get closer to the stage.

Without thinking, again, she proceeded to walk up onto the stage. As soon as she made it, the theatre doors where Sierra had entered, opened. Sierra stopped dead in her tracks and had a heart attack.

"Uhh, Sierra? Is that you?" A familiar voice said. 

Once Sierra looked at the man, she knew who it was. 

"What are you doing here?!" 

"Well, um, I wanted to check out the theatre and-"

"No, I mean in London."

"Oh- well, I decided to try to pursue my career into the West End," Sierra answered while walking off stage. 

"Well, do you have a job yet?"

"Um, no," she answered while looking down at the ground. 

"You're hired."

"Andrew! Thank you so much! I am so sorry for intruding, really I am."

"Don't be! I am so happy you're here. Our production needs someone new to make it a little more interesting." 

"Andrew, I will not let you down. Here's my number and email if you had lost it."

"Splendid, come here tomorrow at 10 am. We will discuss your contract." 

"Awesome. I can't wait. Bye, Andrew!" 

"We'll see you tomorrow."

~~~

Hey guys! Welcome to my second story! I hope so far it's good. I hope to upload a chapter once a week- which I think is very do able. Please tell me if it's good and if I should speed it up or down. Your feedback really does mean a lot to me. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
116K 13.7K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.