Temporary Bliss (Niall Fanfic...

By niall1D2013

This is my famous Niall Fanfic "Temporary Bliss" which is on youtube! :) I will from now on, post my writing... More

CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62/Announcement
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
***ANNOUNCEMENT: Character Asks***
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
Important News: 1-4-2014
VERY IMPORTANT!!! (1-6-2014)
I NEED YOUR HELP!
QUESTION! 2-6-2014
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION -March 18th*
Help me get to 7K on YouTube!
Suggestions please!!
What am I doing wrong?-April 8th
Chat with me! -April 14th
*SNEAK PEEK OF NEW FANFIC*
*New* Sneak Peek!
NEW FANFIC!
*MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT*
Life Update: graduation? New fic?

Chapter 53

16.1K 129 54
By niall1D2013

Hey guys, it's Yesi just wanted to say thank you so much for riding this...this...ride with me! It's been 10 months since i've started this fanfic! AHH! :) let's see if I can last 1 year!!

----------------------------------

*Niall P.O.V.*

"Niall, get your fat ass over here!" yells Harry from the backstage.

We're at sound check before the final concert of the tour.

"What?" I yell back, walking backstage with my guitar.

"Y/N called me and said to tell you she's feeling better, but she's not sure if she's coming tonight," Harry says while eating a banana.

"Oh," I mumble and play with the strings. Y/N hasn't been feeling well for a couple days, we think it's probably her allergies.

"Yeah, she texted you but you were out there practicing," he says and throws the banana peel away.

"Okay, thanks mate," I say and grab my phone from the table. I have 4 missed calls and 5 texts from Y/N.

"Hey babe, I'm feeling better!" reads text #1.

"Never mind, I can't stop sneezing!" reads text #2.

"GAAHHH!! RUNNY NOSE!!!" reads text #3.

"Why meee?" reads text #4.

"You know fuck this shit, i'm so done with these allergies. I'm just gonna shove tissue up my nose!" reads text #5.

I chuckle at the last text and reply, "Sorry baby, I was practicing on stage. Harry told me, just get to feeling better!"

"Niall, do you know what you're going to wear?" Lou asks. She's holding baby Lux in her arms.

"Ehhhh, probably a tank and the black side zipper jeans. The usual haha," I say.

"Ah okay, well, remember what Liam said earlier about the meet and greet," Lou says.

That's right! I have forgotten Liam told me the meet and greets are earlier due to the fact that a lot of fans are coming before gates are open. Therefore, causing some fans to even be trampled over.

"Ah yes, I forgot about that! What time will it start?" I ask.

"In about 45 minutes," she replies and kisses Lux's cheek. "Tell uncle Niall what you did today."

"What did you do Luxie?" I say tickling her tummy.

She giggles and says, "I...I...got on your bike with mummy."

I laugh and say, "You mean my Segway? Did you have fun?"

She nods and says, "Mummy crash into Harry."

I laugh hard and reply, "She did?! Wow, mummy isn't a good driver like uncle Niall!"

Lou laughs and says, "Well, I never got on it before! But it was quite an adventure. Harry wouldn't move out of the way so I crashed into him."

I shake my head and say, "Lou, only you would do that."

She rolls her eyes and says, "Yeah yeah whatever Nial! C'mon Lux, let's go see what the others are doing."

I laugh as Lou walks away with Lux in her arms. I check the time and walk back to the stage.

------------------------------------

*15 minutes before concert*

I'm checking my guitar to make all the strings are right and good.

"So is Y/N not coming?" Harry asks as he fixes his hair.

"I don't think so, she said she'll try her best," I reply.

"C'mon guys, this our last show for the tour! Let's make it our best!" Liam yells while jumping up and down.

"Yeah, let's give them a concert to remember," Zayn says.

"10 minutes guys," our tour manager says. "We need you on the lift in 5 minutes!"

I check my phone and see I have a text from Y/N.

"Have a great show babe! Good luck and kick ass! :) Love you!" reads the text.

I smile and text her back, "Thanks babe :) I'll see you later tonight! I love you too!"

"Niall, have you got your earpiece?" Louis asks.

"Yes!" I reply showing him my earpieces.

"All right lads, let's go out there, have fun and most importantly give our fans the best performance!" Harry says.

"Guys, c'mon let's go!" our tour manager yells at us.

"Let's gooooo!" Liam says running with his arms out like an airplane.

I laugh at him and think, "Although Y/N is not here to enjoy the last show, I'm gonna give it my all tonight!"

------------------------

*Your P.O.V. At hotel*

You read the last text message Niall sent you and smile.

"All right, by now the guys should be on stage," you think.

You start pulling on a pair of jeans, blue vneck, and grab a black cardigan.

"Alberto, I'm ready," you text him.

"All right, meet me in the lobby and we'll drive to the place," he texts back quickly.

You slip on black converse and grab your purse.

"All right, I think that's it," you think and leave the room.

------------------------------

*Lobby*

"So, it's a surprise?" Alberto says as you give him directions to the bar/restaurant you rented out for the night.

"Yeah, for the whole band and crew. Niall doesn't even know," you say laughing.

Alberto laughs and shakes his head, "All right, let's get going Y/N so you can make sure the place is exactly how you wanted."

-----------------------------------

*Niall's P.O.V.*

We're almost done with the concert, just one more song, What Makes you Beautiful.

"Thank you guys for everything! Without you, the fans, we wouldn't be here on our 2nd tour!" Liam says.

"Yeah! So a round of applause to you guys!" Harry says.

The crowd bursts out into claps and shouts.

"But, we have one more song left for you," Louis says as the band starts playing.

---------------------

*After the concert. Backstage.*

"Wow! Great show everybody! Great job!" Liam says as we undress from our concert outfits.

"Ahhh feels great to finally rest!" Zayn says laughing.

I nod in agreement. I feel my phone vibrate in my short pockets and see a text from Y/N.

"Hope you had a great show! :) I have a surprise for you, the band, and the crew! Tell everybody! Paul knows where to take you guys," reads the text.

"Hey lads, everybody, Y/N texted me saying she has a surprise for us," I yell.

"Really? Where at?" Harry asks.

"I don't know, Paul knows apparently," I say looking at Paul who is smiling.

"Yep, I do know. As soon as everyone is ready, we'll leave," he says.

-------------------------

*In the car*

"I wonder what it is!" Louis says looking out the window.

"I have no idea, I didn't even know about this!" I say.

"Paul are we almost there?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah almost, make sure the others are following," he replies.

I look behind us and see the other 4 SUVs following us. The whole band and crew are coming along for the surprise.

"Yeah, they are!" I say.

 Moments later, we arrive at this longue looking place. We can't really see what's going on inside.

"Let's goooo!" Liam says opening the door and hopping out first.

After all of us got out of the SUV, we walk towards the entrance.

"Do you think she gave a party?" Zayn asks as I open the door.

I walk inside and gasp at the sight of the place. It's got flashing lights, servers, a bar, food, and a dj is playing music.

"What the fuck?" I hear the guys say as they look around.

"Hey guys," I hear Y/N say coming from behind a bar. She's smiling and is holding a tray of shots for us.

"Y/N what is this for?" Harry asks as he takes a shot.

"I'll tell you guys later once everyone is here," she says.

"I didn't know about this! How did you plan it?"  I ask wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I just called places and stuff," she says. "Now, don't get too wasted. Niall and I have a very important announcement."

Announcement? OHHHH....I get it now. The party is for the announcement of the sex of our baby. Righhtt, now it makes sense.

"We'll try not to," Louis says grinning and taking his shot.

"Ahhh, c'mon guys let's go have some fun!" Zayn says raising his shot in the air. We all lift our shots and clink them together.

"To the finale!!" we yell together and drink the shots.

-------------------------------

*Later that night. Your P.O.V.*

The party has been going great. Everyone is have an awesome time drinking and dancing. You've just been sitting at a table with Lou as the guys have fun.

"So what's the big announcement?" Lou asks over the blaring techno music.

"You'll see, I think we'll be announcing in a bit before everyone gets wasted. I see Harry and Louis already getting tipsy," you say laughing.

Lou laughs and shakes her head, "Yeaahh those two, especially Louis, love to drink and have fun together."

You look over at Niall, who is sitting at the bar with Josh and Zayn, and can't help but smile. He's been watching himself on the shots and pints, however, you can't say the same with Josh and Zayn.

"So are you and Niall heading straight back to America so you two can chill?" Lou asks.

"Yeah, we'll be staying at home. We have to start cleaning the baby's room since Bo has his toys in there. I gotta take exams for university too," you say as you sip your water.

"That'll be fun, are you guys staying there for Christmas too?" she asks.

"Yeah probably, his family will fly over to our house for the holidays," you say.

"Yeah that seems like the plan" you hear Niall say from behind you. "You ladies having fun chatting?"

"Yeah, it's been interesting," you reply patting his butt. "Should we announce the news right now? I see the guys already tipsy."

Niall laughs and nods, "Sure if you want."

You stand up from the chair and you and Niall walk hand-in-hand to the DJ booth.

"Hey, Y/N, Niall, are you guys ready?" the DJ asks.

"Yep, whenever you're ready," you reply.

"All right, hang on," he says stopping the music.

"Hey man!" people start shouting .

"Oh hush you lot! We have Niall and Y/N that want to speak to you," he says handing you a mic.

"Heeeeyyy guys, well I just wanted to say that you all did a terrific job on the tour! It was awesome being able to tag along on the last leg. Now you all know that we're expecting a baby," you say. "But we have an update for you all."

"OHHH I BET IT'S A GIRL!" Louis yells.

You hand the mic over to Niall. He gives you a look and says into the mic, "Now, before I say it, do you want to make bets? Yeah? No?"

"I BET IT'S A BOY!" Harry yells.

"NAH THEY'RE TWINS!" Zayn says.

Niall laughs and says, "All right, all right shut up. Okay, so we went to the doctor about..what? 2 weeks ago...and we found out the sex of the baby. And unfortunately...Louis you owe Harry money because it's a boy!"

Everyone bursts out into cheers and applauses. "CONGRATS!" they all yell.

"Thank you guys so much! She's due in early March, we'll keep you guys update in the pregnancy until the big day. Now, that you know it's a boy, you can all buy gifts!" Niall says.

They laugh and Liam says, "WHAT'S HIS NAME?!"

Niall hands you the mic back and you say, "Oh that's right. His name will be Riley Lee Horan. Cute huh? Now, that we're done here...you all may get wasted as you want!"

You hand the mic back to the DJ and Niall grabs your hand.

"Would you mind if I got drunk tonight?" he asks nervously, looking at you..

You laugh and kiss his cheek, "Babe, I don't care tonight. Have fun with the guys okay?"

He smiles and hugs your waist, "Really? Are you sure?"

You nod and pat his cheek, "Yeah I'm sure. Now go on and drink whatever you drink."

He grins and kisses you on the nose. "Possiittiiveee?" he says.

"Niall, I'm serious. Go and have fun okay? You deserve it," you reply looking at him. "Goooo."

He chuckles and kisses you deeply.

"Okay just making sure babe, heh" he says pulling away from the kiss.

You roll your eyes and smack his butt, "Go Niall. Leaavveeee!!"

He laughs and kisses you quickly on the lips. "Okay okay, I'm leaving," he says walking away towards his best friends.

You sigh and shake your head. "This kid," you say, crossing your arms and smile slowly.

The tour is over now. Tonight is a night of fun and happiness. Tomorrow you and Niall will be heading back home to finally start planning on Riley's arrival. So many things has happened the past few months. You and Niall will finally be together at home, not worrying about the band or anything else, just Riley and our future.

------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter! Been really busy with Uni!!

Read my Harry Fanfic! CHECK OUT MY PLAYLIST TO GO ALONG WITH THE FANFIC!

LINK IN BIO OR COMMENTS!

Vote, Comment, and FOLLOW.

BIG THINGS ARE COMING!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃
300K 7.5K 37
** Currently editing (May 2020) ** "Who doesn't dream about it? Meeting your favourite band? Well, I do! But, there's a slight problem. I am socially...
73.1K 973 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
76.9K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...