shawn mendes imagines

Od morningmendes

dedicated to my love, Shawn Mendes. comment & vote. i hope you guys enjoy! Viac

shawn mendes imagines
1:21 a.m.
i miss you
right next to you
i'm going to be okay baby
ASDFGHJKL
just like mommy
requests
happy new year's
THANK U ALL
when i was your man
way better
oMGGGGGG
home
goodbye
things will get better
something new
do you love me
i'm here
happy
i'm sorry
heartbroken & shattered
i want you to love me
i want you to love me p. II
i love you
nothing
IMAGINE
bodyguard
empty arena
a mess
hiatus
gone

1K READS!!!

2.5K 37 9
Od morningmendes

IN HONOR OF HITTING 1K READS, I WANT TO WRITE AN IMAGINE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE

so I have three ideas:

- shawn, you, and your daughter buy your guy's first house together.

- you and shawn get in a fight. hours later, he appears at your doorstep with flowers in one hand and ice cream in another, apologizing for what he's caused.

- shawn tells you he loves you for the first time. doing it in a creative way.

please comment next to the idea you prefer :))

but I'm most likely going to write all three eventually so if urs doesn't get chosen, just wait ;)

you guys don't even know how happy I am!!  you guys r honestly the best!!

I started this imagine book three days before Christmas out of boredom, and this, I must say, has been one of the best choices I've ever made. I became close with so many lovely people who live as close as California, and some who live as far as New York. It's crazy! And I can't thank you guys enough!

please keep commenting and voting, and simply reading. it means the world to me!

once again, thank you guys for 1k reads!

xoxo,

sas

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
15.5K 204 20
Imagines to escape the reality of real life Reader x Shawn ⚠️Includes smut Started: 7.11.18 Ended: 19.12.19
208K 2.6K 23
Shawn Mendes imagine (Shawn x Reader) one shots. I DO NOT WRITE ANYMORE.
576K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...