Natsu's weakness

By Sky931

What if... when Natsu first got to the Fairy Tail guild he never trusted anyone except Master Makarov and Gui... More

Scare at first sight
A self-vow
out of character
A request
The Island
Suicidal Lucy
Boating and motion sickness
Natsu and Lucy
Hiding spot
Lucy's friend but not Natsu's
who'll protect Lucy?
Happy on a mission with them
finishing the request
An accident
A Battle between guilds
Bringing Lucy Home
Fighting
Fixing troubles
A Walk to Remember
A request picked out by Lucy
Spell
Without Natsu
Still Alive
Searching for Loke
something
Natsu's and Lucy's big fight
Missing the Pageant and Sakura trees
Tenro Island
Last Chapter
It's Almost time To Say Goodbye Sequel to Natsu's Weakness

Lucy's freaking dense and Natsu's freaking sweet

14.5K 406 276
By Sky931

(sorry I haven't updated in like two days but school is like in the way. I'm on a bus for a basket ball game and I'll try to update this chapter! okay, please don't hate me and enjoy the chapter! we introduce the beginning of Gale in the end of this. Natsu and Mira try to fix Lucy's denseness but may or may not fail.)

nalu is forever! (: ❤❤❤

"Everyone! Master is healed thanks to Porlyusica! Please stay out of trouble for the time being," Mira explained kindly with a gentle smile.

Ever member of Fairy Tail had been so worried for his health that they're now cheering and applauding!

"He was walking about just the other day!" Natsu yelled but everyone ignored him.

Lucy was by Natsu's side giggling.

"Oi, Natsu! we have some serious unfinished business!" Gray yelled from across the guild.

"not until you put clothes on!" Natsu yelled back.

Gray looked down and realized he was in boxers.

"Here, Gray-sama, may I call you that?" a blue haired girl walked up to him with clothes.

Gray glanced at her then smiled, "Hi Juvia! Did you join Fairy Tail?"

Juvia's eyes lit up, "yes! Thanks for remembering my name!"

"Oh yah no problem," Gray said suddenly losing interest.

Gray pulled the clothes on and fought with Natsu.

Lucy sat at the guilds new bar area.

She had her head sitting on the counter while her arms laid out in front of her face. She watched Mira retreat back behind the bar washing dishes, and Lisanna carried food to the hungry members.

She often caught Natsu staring at the food, she actually thought he was watching Lisanna but Cana says it's the food because when Lisanna is without food he doesn't react to her presence. He seems like the kind who would have a weird fetus for girls.

"Hey Mira, why haven't there been any new requests?" Lucy asked boredom evident in her voice.

Mira giggled, "The ones we have now are old, the new ones haven't come in yet. Which is strange because we are usually piling with requests." Mira smiled while rubbing an empty crystal glass with a soft rag.

"I knowwwww~," Lucy said whining like a bored child. She sunk her head lower then heard Natsu's and Gray's fight escalate to magic which will probably cause everyone else to fight.

So Lucy watched Natsu and quickly noticed he was using his favorite magic.

fire dragon slaying magic.

Mira let out a fan girl squeal. Lucy blinked and looked away from Natsu.

When her eyes were off of him, he quickly noticed. He always watches her in secret. He's still got alot of secrets but he's slowly becoming a real person. For starters, he'll usually be in the attic of the guild but now he's fighting with the guild and he was previously fighting with everyone.

"What is it, Mira?" Lucy asked her white haired friend.

Mira smiled, "You and Natsu are so adorable!"

Lucy blinked, "Uh thanks?"

Mira leaned toward her, her look was unreadable to Lucy. It was a look of both shock, disbelief, and anger.

"Wait. Are you telling me that you don't know?" Mira asked still looking at Lucy with 'that' look.

Lucy's mouth formed a small dot of curiosity, "what?"

"You know..." Mira urged sleekly, "How Natsu feels about you?"

Lucy shook her head, "what do you mean? He's my best friend."

Mira smiled, "Lucy do me a favor."

Lucy perked up, "yes? What is it?"

Mira thought for a second about something and then said, "Ask Natsu what he notices when he sees another girl."

Lucy sighed, "He's over there fighting." She gestured across the guild where Gray and Natsu were in the center of the fight.

A chair started flying toward Lucy at full force suddenly!

*

Natsu caught it before it hit her, Lucy didn't even blink. He caught it with one hand.

"Hey Natsu," she said grabbing his attention.

He dropped it and then looked at Lucy with interest, "Yeah?"

Lucy glanced at Mira, Mira was watching while her face was looking away.

"What do you notice when you see other girls?" Lucy asked.

Natsu tilted his head then smiled, "That they're not you!" A light little smudge of blush sat on his cheeks.

Lucy nodded then looked at Mira, "Is that all?"

Mira had a white glass plate in her hand, she dropped it causing it to shatter in the entire guild. She was absolutely dumbfounded.

Lucy has to be blind or really dense to not notice Natsu's feelings!

Natsu was also dumbfounded, it kinda made him feel bad that Lucy didn't take what he said to heart.

"What is it?" Lucy asked blankly.

Mira and Natsu looked at each other. Natsu was blank. Mira was blank.

"Nevermind," Natsu said turning away toward Gray to fight again.

Lucy looked to Mira hoping for an answer. Mira watched Natsu still with a blank look.

When Mira looked at Lucy she smiled and said, "You'll see it one day."

Then Mira turned around to clean up the glass on the ground.

Lucy sat there blinking trying to see it now. But every time she opened her eyes she still saw; the guild, Lisanna, her friends, Levy walking out, WAIT WAIT WAIT! Levy?! leaving early?

Lucy jumped from the stool then followed behind Levy quietly.

She followed her to the nearby park.

Whys she going here? Lucy mentally asked herself.

Lucy still hasn't been noticed by Levy as she ducks behind a bush.

"Alright, let's get this fight over with!" Levy yelled.

That's when Lucy heard it! The all to familiar sound of Gajeel's laugh!

"Now now, Shrimp. I told you I'm only here to be alone," he said but Lucy could still hear his taunting as it haunted her every once in awhile.

"I don't care! Lu-chan's my friend! and anyone who hurts her, I will never forgive!" Levy said angrily.

It sounded like Gajeel was getting ready to leave.

Has he changed? Lucy asked herself.

That's when the sound of Thunder erupted from above!

It's freaking mid day! Lucy looked down still listening for more sounds.

"Is Blue girl giving the new guy a hard time?" It was that guy... oh what's his name?

Lucy snapped her fingers in remembering his name!

Laxus! Lucy smiled but unfortunately was to loud, she was pulled up from hiding by two hands!

"Did you hear that?" Laxus asked.

Lucy's mouth was covered as she was pulled back a bit!

"Shh!" it was Natsu! (:

He slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

"Probably some dumb BUNNY," Gajeel mumbled.

Laxus shrugged, "whatever. I'm just saying, you." he was probably pointing at Levy, "Shouldn't be messing with the new members! Prepare to be punished!"

Laxus laughed loudly and very sadistically.

There were more booming sounds as Lucy looks above the bushes to watch a quick lightening bolt flash toward Levy at full speed! It'd definitely send her into the hospital for a good five weeks maybe longer.

Lucy reached her hand out but knew it was useless.

Instead of the sound of screaming, the sound of metal being smashed into and the small grunts of Gajeel Redfox were heard.

Lucy was instantly pulled back down by Natsu.

"I want you to sit here and do what you've always failed to do," he didn't look at her, "and shut up please."

Lucy glanced at him and smiled.

This time he said please She thought smugly.

Gajeel had saved Levy that's what Lucy knew for sure!

"Common we're leaving!" Natsu muttered and dragged Lucy away from the scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.3K 27
Happy loves Lucy like a mother. He wants Lucy to be his new mother. But Natsu, being the dense idiot he is, doesn't realise his feelings for the blon...
302K 7.2K 33
Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira does many little schemes so they can see ea...
254K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
23K 318 20
It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three weeks? Read to find out! I know that the...