time's up. | yoonmin

By bananaxmania

Every second counts. More

FOR CURRENT READERS
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
ending.
( :

twenty-seven.

20.1K 1.2K 2K
By bananaxmania

warning: smut
___

Last night Yoongi had took his time to stitch Jungkook's wound and disinfect it. It took about an hour and a lot of shouts from Jungkook but it was wroth it. He was going to be okay if it stayed clean.

00:00:05:04:39:20

"I say we go back to our hideout..." Yoongi suggested quietly.

Jungkook nodded his head, "It's not safe here, Namjoon and whatever his face are going to come after me."

Jimin sighed, "I just want to grab something from my old home..."

"Oh okay," Yoongi nodded.

"I'll just wait here," Jungkook waved his hand at the boys. "I'll need all my engery for our walk back,"

Yoongi nodded as he grabbed Jimin's hand. "Let's go, yeah?" He gently squeezed Jmin's hand. "We'll be back soon," Yoongi told Jungkook as he started to pull Jimin towards the house.

***

Jimin walked into his old bedroom and sigh quietly. "I'm sorry for making us come back... I feel so guilty leaving my dad on the floor, Yoongi." He walked over to his bedside table and gently picked up the still broken picture frame of his family.

"I'd move him to outside but... I don't want to dirty my hands... he's going to start to smell soon," Yoongi trailed off, "Is this what you came back for?" Yoongi asked walking up behind Jimin.

"Yeah... sorry," Jimin mumbled as he carefully opened the picture frame to grab the photo. He admired the picture of his family for a few more seconds before pulling his backpack off and sliding it into the bag.

"Stop apologizing," Yoongi slowly dragged his fingers up Jimin's back. "It's alright,"

"Yoongi.." Jimin breathed out with a shaky voice, slowly placing his backpack on the floor.

Yoongi slowly wrapped his arms loosely around Jimin's waist. "Yes, baby?" Jimin shivered at the pet name Yoongi has just given him.

"I.." Jimin stopped talking when Yoongi placed light kisses against the back of Jimin's neck. "Are we gonna?"

"I think we should... we don't have Jungkook and who knows how long he'll stick around with us." Yoongi unzipped Jimin's jacket and slipped it off Jimin, letting it fall to the ground. Yoongi pulled Jimin into him, lifting the hem of his shirt, letting his hands slid up Jimin's warm tummy. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Jimin nodded his head, "We have to be fast, though."

"Why?" Yoongi removed his hands from Jimin's body and pushed Jimin onto the bed softly. He slid his own backpack off, along with his jacket, which fell onto Jimin's jacket

"Jungkook is waiting for us," Jimin mumbled, sliding his bum back when Yoongi spreaded his legs apart.

"Oh, fuck him. He is shit," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin sighed, "He might come-" Yoongi leaned forward connecting his lips to Jimin's for a deep kiss, as he crawled onto the boy making Jimin fall onto his back.

"Let's just concentrate on us," Yoongi said as he pulled away, gently sliding his thumb across Jimin's cheek.

Jimin nodded his head, leaning forward pressing his lips to Yoongi's again. "I love you, Jimin," Yoongi said against Jimin's lips.

Yoongi knew it might've been a little early to say something like that but he meant it. He knew he wouldn't go this far just to help somebody, just leaving his whole family and life behind him to help some boy. But it wasn't just any boy, it was Jimin. And Yoongi knew for sure that he loved Jimin.

He didn't wait for a response from Jimin, he was already pulling their shirts off. "Are you sure about this?" Yoongi asked leaving gentle kisses against Jimin's chest as he kissed all the way down to Jimin's waistband.

"Yes," Jimin nodded his head, as he ran his fingers through Yoongi hair.

That's all Yoongi needed to hear to continue on. He unzipped Jimin's jeans and slid his hands into Jimin's boxers, carefully grabbing Jimin's length.

Jimin gasped at Yoongi's cold fingers touching him, "Yoongi-" Jimin moaned quietly, while Yoongi pulled Jimin's pants and boxers all the way down, Jimin then kicked them all the way off with his feet.

Yoongi gently grabbed ahold of the base of Jimin's length, his eyes glancing up at Jimin's face. "You're gorgeous, Jimin," Yoongi complimented, wanting Jimin to feel good about himself.

Jimin's face flushed a deep red as Yoongi gently pumped Jimin's length at a moderate speed, he spit on his free hand and hesitantly rubbed it against Jimin's hole. "Want to keep going?" Yoongi asked once again.

Jimin groaned, "Yes, Yoongi,"

"Alright," Yoongi gently squeezed Jimin's length as he stuck the tip in his mouth, Jimin's mouth opened agape as he closed his eyes. Jimin has obviously touched himself before but having someone else touch him felt totally different.

As Yoongi kept bobbing his head, he pushed his index finger against Jimin's hole. Making Jimin close his eyes tighter.

"Ah, Yoongi," Jimin mumbled quietly as his hands gripped the bed sheets. Yoongi's eyes wandered up to look at Jimin as he pushed his finger in.

Yoongi pulled his head away from Jimin's length and sat up, he continued to pump Jimin's length as he added a second finger.

Jimin lifted his hips up feeling uncomfortable with the feeling. "Jimin, relax," Yoongi said as he leaned down and kissed Jimin's hip bone.

Yoongi curled his fingers inside of Jimin, making the younger boy moan and squirm around. Yoongi let go of Jimin's length moving his hand to Jimin's hip to keep him held down against the bed.

"Yoongi," Jimin whined loudly as Yoongi added one last finger.

Yoongi used his free hand to unzip his own jeans and pushed them off. "Is this your first time?" Jimin asked looking up at Yoongi.

"No," Yoongi said as a blush rose to his cheeks, embarrassed by the question.

Jimin sighed softly, hoping Yoongi was also enjoying this. He watched Yoongi expression as he tried to pull his boxers down with one hand. He soon gave up and pulled his other hand away from Jimin and pulled them down easily. Another sigh escaped Jimin's mouth as he thought about his time running out. He didn't want to leave Yoongi.

"I love you," Jimin told Yoongi, "I really do,"

Yoongi smiled over at Jimin as he crawled in between his legs. He leaned forward gently placing a kiss on Jimin's lips as he rubbed the tip of his length against Jimin's hole, hoping his precum would help him slid in better.

"Just do-" Jimin choked on his words when Yoongi slowly slid the tip into Jimin.

Yoongi kissed Jimin once again as he slid half way in. "You okay?" Yoongi said against Jimin's lips.

"Yeah," Jimin's voice cracked as tears welled up in his eyes.

Yoongi's lips left gentle kisses up Jimin's jaw all the way up to his ear as he pushed all the way in. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's shoulders, digging his nails into Yoongi's bare skin making Yoongi groan. Jimin's tears slid down his face as Yoongi rocked his hips into Jimin.

Jimin's grip on Yoongi tightened while he pushed his head back into the bed, making his neck more accessible to Yoongi, who was now leaving soft love bites against Jimin's neck.

Jimin began to cry harder as he realized he was going to miss this, Yoongi's lips pressed against him and even just the way Yoongi held him. Jimin was stuck with the thought in his head that he was going to die.

"Jimin, am I hurting you?" Yoongi looked at Jimin's face.

"No, keep going," Jimin closed his eyes tightly.

Yoongi frowned, he didn't like seeing Jimin cry. "I just really love you," Jimin sniffled, making Yoongi's heart stop for a second.

He suddenly had a plan, but he wasn't going to share that with Jimin. Yoongi was going to do anything to help Jimin even if that involved dying.

Yoongi felt himself becoming close so he let one of his hands go down to Jimin's length, quickly moving his hand at the same pace of his thrust.

Jimin moaned Yoongi's name a few more times before he came all over Yoongi's hand, not too long after Yoongi was coming inside of Jimin.

Yoongi sighed as he pulled out of Jimin, leaving a few more kisses on his lips then kissed his temple.

"I love you," Yoongi sighed sitting up, "Let's go wash up a little," He told Jimin, helping the younger boy up off the bed. "Then we need to get back to Jungkook..."

Jimin nodded his head as he held onto Yoongi's hand tightly. "I love you too,"

"I know," Yoongi looked away from Jimin and sighed sadly.

___
get it iN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 4.5K 42
Everywhere he goes, it's always that one pink-head.
7.9K 130 9
💗👁️👄👁️💗
19.6K 1.4K 45
.
2.6K 90 25
sehun x lay.