Surrender

By Ohhmmz

A girl is kidnapped and brought into a whole new world. What will be the most she could get out of all the cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
SEQUEL IS OUT [FOREFEIT]

7

4.9K 171 8
By Ohhmmz

A/n: so I attached what Emily Warson looks like up above. If you could try to imagine her without pictures, that'd be awesome. Or else I'll look for a better picture matching my description... I know she doesn't have green eyes. It was almost impossible to find. /\
|
And if she doesn't match up to the image you had already formed of Emily Warson, that's fine too. Do you!

It was impossible to enter a hallway without seeing my reflection in one of the many mirrors in Luke Warson's house.

Luke Warson... My uncle.

If I had another relative, my dad would've told me.

But then again what did I know about him? He was so exclusive and quiet.

All I knew about him was that he was a businessman and mom had left him for some reason unknown to me.

I remembered her beautiful green eyes and golden blonde hair. I got most of my looks from her.

She left us. So screw her...

Then again, I couldn't blame her. I mean I know she must've felt unloved and all with the way he was hardly there for her.

But that's the thing with him, he sucked at showing his feelings. I know he loved her with everything he had. I know he still does.

I'm just questioning if he really does love me as much as he does her, since I don't hear anyone searching for me.

Tobias had stopped without me knowing, and I accidentally bumped into him, almost falling over.

"Have you suddenly gone blind?" He asked with his usual annoying tone.

He was despicable honestly. And I really didn't have the energy to respond to his unnecessary wit. "Sorry," I calmly apologized, tapping my foot trying to contain my upcoming anger.

I noticed the guard who had been leading us earlier disappear up the granite tiled stairs.

"He's going to get Luke," Tobias informed me, nicer than the first time, and I politely nodded in okay.

He looked like he was going to say more, but then decided not to. Instead he took a seat and brought out his phone, bending his head away from reality.

I sighed. "Why won't he be pleased to see me?" I asked.

"Ask him that when you see him" was his answer.

Sometimes, I felt like taking the gun out of his back belt and shooting him on the leg... or hand.

I couldn't find myself killing anyone, not even my worst enemy... which would be him.

Tobias Cheston.

I stood there, with my hands together, looking at him in awe. How could anyone stand him? Hell how have I survived living with him for the past few days?

"Piero sends his own dog to my territory?" A rather deep and frightening voice said, and I froze, not even for a second wishing to turn around.

"He's fishing for your death a little too early, don't you think?" The voice asked.

Tobias started his not-so-cheerful laughter, shaking his head as he stood up to look up at the stairs.

"Sending you out here, without backup or extra protection," the scary voice continued. "I can't imagine putting my workers through that--"

"I don't need backup or extra protection," Tobias assured him.

"So are you here to take up my offer on working for me?" He asked cheerfully. I heard his footsteps as he approached down the stairs taking his time.

"No," he said, placing his warm arms on my shoulders and turning me around. "I'm here because Piero sent me to make a deal with you."

My eyes met a pair of emotionless ones. Brown, but green with envy. His emotionless expression immediately turned to what I read as hatred.

He had a half burnt face which was irritating to look at, but still I didn't miss the slight resemblance he had to my father.

"Why is she still alive?" Luke angrily asked and I gulped. Tobias what the fuck have you put me into?

Tobias looked at me and if he squinted his eyes a little more, I'd have thought he was trying to tell me something. "Luke, may I speak to you in private?"

In one hand gesture, they had disappeared into an office with a glass door. Which meant I couldn't even try to eavesdrop.

I wonder what deal he was making with someone who wanted me dead.

I didn't trust Tobias. I couldn't.

What if he was selling me to the wicked man?

What happened to his face?

I sighed and took a seat on one of the antique looking couches. It would've been quite comfortable if I wasn't wondering what deal Tobias was striking.

Why did he want me dead anyway?

I yawned. Lord I can't be feeling sleepy right now.

Curse Tobias and his sex slut Hannah for depriving me from sleep.

I can't shut my eyes. What if someone woke me up by shooting me right at my heart?

I shouldn't shut my... eyes.

***

I jerked up, suddenly remembering my vow not to sleep, and there was a dim light coming from the opened white door.

I looked down at myself and almost began panicking when I realized I was on a bed, but then I noticed I was covered with Tobias's duvet and was in fact in his room.

Even at that, I couldn't trust my body with him, so I had to make sure I was fully clothed... which I was.

When did we get home?

I got off the bed and walked through the white door which led to the balcony.

It smelled of burnt cigarettes.

Tobias was standing there shirtless, with a pair of grey sweatpants on. I noticed he had a champagne flute in his grip and beside his foot was a bottle of champagne.

Who's backside could look so handsomely mesmerizing other than the very Tobias Cheston himself.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes, Warson," he said nonchalantly, not for once turning back to look at me.

It freaked me out a bit.

He eventually turned around and there was a smirk already plastered on his face, and a lit cigarette between his fingers.

"I wasn't," I said, trying so hard to ignore the bulging print through his sweatpants. "I just--"

The warm feeling of his palm on my jaw shut me up, and he lifted my head to look up at him. "You just wish I could fuck you," he concluded.

What an asshole. I didn't even know how to reply him.

I bit my bottom lip at the awkwardness and caught him as he took a quick look before raising his gaze back to my eyes.

And then I got the comeback. "Or maybe you just want to," I smirked.

"I don't fuck virgins," he quickly said, with less wit than earlier. His smirk had also disappeared.

"Keep telling yourself that, Cheston," I smirked, walking over to stand by his side.

His eyes were on me the entire time but I ignored him as I let my mind wander off to the million questions I had for him.

Which question would I ask first?

"What deal did you make with that guy?" I asked.

He chuckled, twirling his drink. "You mean your uncle?"

"Stop calling him that," I told him uncomfortably. He wouldn't want me dead if that was the case.

Tobias just quietly laughed and shook his head, remaining silent.

"So..?" I nudged on. "What deal did you make with him?"

He looked away from me that instant and gulped down his drink, still not answering my question.

The nerve he had to be so disrespectful to me and act like I didn't exist when I was in fact probably breathing in the air he breathed out.

"Well at least I see why Kade retorts you so much," I bluntly said, trying to strike a nerve.

... And unfortunately for me, I did.

He bent his head down and I noticed his grip on the railing tighten. "What exactly are you driving at Warson?"

I gulped. Even with the way he tried to be calm, there was still a glint of annoyance showing.

"I'll answer you after my date with him tomorrow," I chirped, ready to walk away, but I wasn't fast enough.

He had grabbed me by the wrist rather very violently and so tight it felt like he would burst an artery. "You're not going," he told me with fury. I noticed a vein pop up on his forehead.

I had somehow gotten him that angry and I could do nothing but stare at him in awe. "Do I make myself clear?" He looked like he was ready to tear my open and throw my insides to the gutter.

I decided not to answer his question, but focus on releasing my now pale hand from his grip. "Tobias, you're hurting me."

He didn't stop.

"Tobias let go of my wrist, you're hurting me," I repeated, but he looked lost, almost like he was in a trance, so I took actions into my own hands and did the only possible thing I could do.

I slapped him.

The plan worked out just fine seeing as I had my hand to myself.

Tobias on the other hand, didn't look so jolly. He walked out and made sure to shut the door loudly behind him.

What a monster I was stuck with. I plowed myself down to the ground, breaking down in uncontrollable tears, thinking. 'How do I run away from this?'

***

When I awoke, it was afternoon and it was freezing more than it was the previous night.

I was still in the balcony and on the floor.

Well I wasn't expecting Tobias Cheston to pick me up and tuck me in nicely into his bed... just like I wasn't expecting him to do that yesterday.

But for some reason, he did.

I yawned as I pushed open the doors leading to the bedroom.

It was empty and the bed looked slept on... but there were laughter a coming from the living room.

They were much too cheerful to be Tobias's, so I had to check it out.

Feeling like some kind of detective, I plied the door open little enough to catch a glimpse of the unknown.

Behold two unfamiliar faces were sitting on my bed! .. well the couch and one of them had sighted me.

Oh shit.

I quickly shut the door and locked it when I saw him getting up.

This was my end. I had provoked Tobias and he had left me to be finished in the hands of some murderers.

But then the knocks on the door behind me were gentle. "Miss Warson?" He called, followed by a chortle. "Don't be afraid. Scar told us to watch you while he went for a few runs. He'll be back soon."

I kept still and I didn't utter a word.

"Miss Warson?" He called again, and I decided to open the door.

I popped my head out. "Where did he go to?"

He smiled warmly at me, "he didn't exactly say, but he should be home any moment from now."

I looked at him up to down, taking in his features. His glowing chocolate dark skin. His perfect white teeth.

Did these people hire based on looks?

I nodded.

"Eryq," he told me, bringing forward his hands for a handshake.

"Emily," I said, taking his hand.

"That's Roderick," he said pointing to his fellow laugher who so much as waved at me and went back to watching tv so I flashed him a fake smile back.

"So you hungry?" He asked. "Scar left some--"

"I'm going to take a shower," I quickly said, cutting him off and shutting the door behind me without waiting for a reply.

Stupid imbecile Tobias, leaving me alone with built up men I don't even know.

Then again he was my kidnapper.

My life.

This was somehow all Ryan's fault. If he never cheated on me, I would've agreed to go home with him that night. I would be happy and I would have my life with me .. in my own hands.

And not in the life of some gang members.

What did she have that I didn't?

It couldn't just have been because I wasn't giving him sex.

I mean there had to be other reasons!

You'd think that me having a somewhat big behind would make him wait for me.

I also got that trait from my mother.

I took off my legging and walked over to the mirror to look at my butt.

But it wasn't exactly small. Tobias had even called it large once!

I cupped my butt cheeks with my hands. I mean they're grab-able which was a lot to say than most girls at Crestwood High.

"Screw him! I have a big butt," I said to my reflection.

The sound of hands clapping together startled me and quickly dropped my hands to my sides before turning around to yell at ... Eryq or Roderick.

But they weren't the ones I saw laughing at me.

"Oh do ignore me," Tobias said, still laughing. "Please, carry on with your motivational speech."

A/N; sorry for the wait ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.5K 71
"You seriously thought that you will jump from the window and escape?" "Yes." "Tsk. Tsk. That's so sad, but I guess you didn't think that you'd land...
60K 1.4K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
8.2K 699 6
I will avenge them. My parents. I am so close I can just taste their blood again. -V Valentina is mysterious, nobody knows he...
123 9 24
Normal girl with an extra ordinary life ahead...