The Clash (pitch perfect/ Gre...

By rainbowkatrina

Bridget has just graduated from high school and is now attending Barden University. Greg is in his third year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Authors Note
Chapter 22
Authors Note

Chapter 12

2.9K 53 9
By rainbowkatrina

The Clash chapter 12

GREG'S POV

The car door slams shut and I watch her run into her dorm. What did I do wrong? Well I'm probably moving a bit too fast, heck I just met her a few weeks ago! I drive back to my dorm with thoughts still running in my head. Before I know it, I'm in the hallway where my room is.

"Hey" I don't respond but try to open up the door. "Why won't you talk to me Gregy?" She whines.

"Caitlyn, we're done! I've moved on! Whatever we had before is over!" I slam my bedroom door closed, hoping that she'll get the message. I hear the clicks of her heels fade down the hall. I sigh in relief glad that she's gone.

"Caitlyn came back?" My roommate Dave asks. I nod my head while slumping down into my bed. "Must suck, you must regret that you've ever dated her huh?"

"Yeah I do. She's just too clingy, she still thinks we're dating! But I don't like her anymore." I say in fury as I bury my face in my pillow.

"Man you got it bad." he says while smirking looking down at his computer.

"Got what bad?" I ask sitting straight up.

"Dude you're whipped." he says laughing.

"I don't love Caitlyn!" I nearly yell at him. I could never love her.

"Dude, calm down! I was talking about Bridget!"

"Is it really that obvious?" I ask. I don't even know if I love her, I just know that I really like her.

"Yeah, well to me anyways." he shrugs his shoulders and goes back to whatever he was doing on his computer.

"I'll be back later man! I have treble practice" I say grabbing my treble hoodie and leaving the room.

I'm so sorry it's so short but I had a hard time writing this! Thank you to Amyphan8 for editing this! Can't believe this story got 6.9 thousand reads! Dedication goes out to one of my best Internet friends BYE_143! Check out her before you exit fan fiction it's amazing!

Can I get 5 comments telling me your favorite joke or something funny and whoever makes me laugh the hardest gets a dedication in the next chapter and 15 votes?

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT PLEASE!

PS who do you see Bridget as? Leave a comment and tell me who you see Bridget as!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 131 20
This is a brierson story about brierson is in college. Jest wait and see what happens!!
5.9K 260 22
Tatum's last semester at Utah School Of Arts is going pretty practical as she is focused on her studies but will someone confess the love that they a...
21.7K 819 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...
34.8K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...