Septiplier Smut Shots

By upsetgoddess

basically I post any smut I write here More

Teasing - Septiplier (Pt. 1)
Teasing - Septiplier (Part 3/Final)
Coming Out Celebration - Septiplier
The Cumback
Now I have to cut that out of the video

Teasing - Septiplier (Part 2)

45.7K 933 422
By upsetgoddess

Mark sat through the rest of the day thinking of what he should do to get back at Sean finally settling on a plan he thought to be genius. Before the first day of vidcon ended he had to get Sean's phone when he wasn't paying attention and turn off his alarm, which he did. Mark would be the one waking him up the next morning.

Sean was still sleeping when Mark snuck into his room, 45 minutes before they needed to leave to Vidcon. Mark crawled over to Sean and hooked his fingers underneath his boxers and pajama bottoms, pulling them down just enough. Once Sean's member was out Mark wasted no time and began bobbing his head up and down, feeling Sean's erection grow. Mark noticed Sean's breath was quickening, he even let out a few moans in his sleep. Sean woke up before going over the edge and was confused but didn't care because it felt so good.

Mark heard Sean moan that he was close and he took that as his cue to pull away. "No, Mark please." Sean begged but Mark just smirked and said, "You've only got 10 minutes to get ready, sorry but you won't have time to deal with your situation." And walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
955K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...