Best Friend's Father

By sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... More

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
I think you'd be great with a sponge
Girl problems
I like the pain
Cloud Nine
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Something anything
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Fancy
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Say
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Judge
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

Hopeful eyes

6.3K 228 228
By sparklehaze

Warning: rîmming, if you are uncomfortable with this I apologize (😏)

Aye 2k excited am I

Luke and Ashton have been secretly hanging out all week. When his wife was out, Ashton would invite Luke over and they'd cuddle on most days but sometimes they'd head out on little dates.

Ashton, being in his first homosexual relationship, had a lot of research to do.

Like how does gay sèx work? What feels good and what's a no go?

Ashton read a lot of dirty pörn blogs and was introduced to a number of kinky things.

Things he'd like to try, once Luke is willing of course.

Like this one thing, rïmming which he learnt is like eating a girl out, expect this is a boy.

But not just any boy, Luke Hemmings. A exquisite boy that Ashton is willing to do anything for.

"Hey gem, I was wondering if you're free today?" Ashton asked as he called Luke. The house was empty today, Charlie had taken the kids to their respective hobbies and she usually hung out with the rest of the moms until it was time to pick the children back up.

"Yeah, I can come over now if that's okay," Luke said over the line bubbling with excitement because he was going to see his dream again.

Don't matter how many times Luke sees Ashton, the older man always manages to take his breath away and change the beat of his heart.

"As long as you're here angel, it's always okay with me,'' Ashton smiled and the two arranged to meet in the next ten minutes.

On the other side of the line, Luke hung up giggling with joy.

He put on his tightest skinny jeans, black of course, and a simple white t-shirt.

He ruffled his hair a bit but didn't comb it because he knew Ashton likes it this. All messy and out of place.

He quickly slid on his flip flops and called out to his mum that he was leaving.

"Wait! Where are you off to?" She yelled back coming into the hall

"By some friends. I might stay the night by Calum's," he said

"What friends," she pressed

"Ed," he lied

"Ed? Who's that?" She asked confused. There was no Ed. Luke didn't even know a Ed beside the one that sings and he was definitely not Luke's friend.

He's too good to be Luke's friend.

"He's from school, he's in my economics class," Luke said

"How long have you been friends? You never mentioned him before," she said

"Well he's a fairly new friend mum, don't worry, we're gonna see that new Star Wars movie," Luke said opening the door trying to rush out of the house before his mother could interrogate him more.

"But you don't like Star Wars!"she called as he closed the door.

He didn't reply but he did run just in case she came back out to ask him some more questions.

One things was evident though, that Liz Hemmings was officially suspicious of Luke.

=•=

"My gem," Ashton said the minute he opened the door to let Luke in.

The blond gave a short kiss on the cheek as a greeting to Ashton before he took his shoes off.

"Hello," Luke said after he was done

"Hi," Ashton giggled and wow, Ashton had a nice giggle

"What are we doing today?" Luke asked innocently but all Ashton could think of was bending the younger boy over. A thought that he never had before, but suddenly it was all he could think of.

"Uh, anything you want," he squeaked in reply trying so badly to let his bòner die.

"Okay, did you want to go out?" Luke asked

"That's not a good idea. Charlie is usually at the mall today," Ashton said taking Luke's hand and leading him into the living room

"Not a problem. More private time with you," Luke cheeked as he sat on the leather couch.

"That's always the best way to spend the day," Ashton gulped thinking of him and Luke's 'private time.'

"Are you okay my dream?" Luke asked seeing Ashton gulp.

"Fine, totally fine," Ashton said moving his hands so his crotch area was covered

"Ash, don't lie. Remember what happens to boys who lie?" Luke teased crawling on Ashton's lap

"They get spanked," Ashton replied leaving a playful slap on Luke's bum before resting his hand there.

Luke was sprawled over his knees, his face propped by his arms on the couch so he could still see Ashton, but the important part was that Luke's stomach was directly on Ashton's díck, squeezing it a little.

"Lukey honey, move a little. You're squeezing me," Ashton said and Luke adjusted himself but this time, the younger boy's dïck was lying on his not making the situation any better.

None the less, Ashton put both hands on Luke's asś almost like a precaution to make sure he doesn't fall and stated rubbing soothingly.

Luke hummed in satisfaction and closed his pretty eyes for a little moment letting Ashton's hands do the talking.

It was silent for a while. Ashton's hands simply moving across Luke, from the back of his neck to his bum and back up while Luke hummed every now and then to show he was awake.

"Like this my angel?" Ashton asked

"Of course," Luke said pushing his arse up in Ashton's hands a little

Ashton smacked his bum in warning, "Don't be greedy," he said

Luke whined but complied.

"I'm starting to think you like being over my lap," Ashton commented still rubbing

"It's the best place to be," Luke said

"Your favorite place to be?" Ashton asked slapping Luke's asś lightly

"Yes daddy," Luke said with a small gróan

Ashton's movement froze.

Luke's heart thundered with fear and he picked himself off Ashton's lap only to be stopped and pushed back down

"It's supposed to creep me out. I have kids, but you make it sound so sexy," Ashton said spańking Luke once more

This time Ashton didn't hold back. It wasn't like those gentle slaps he gave him before, this one was rough and left a sting behind. It was like that name had turned something on inside of him.

Luke groäned at the pain and Ashton smirked

"Daddy huh?" He teased the blond

"Shut up," Luke mumbled embarrassed

"Don't tell daddy to shut up," Ashton said spanking Luke three quick and sharp slaps at once

Luke whined and pushed back on Ashton, grínding into his ever hard còck.

"Wanna try something angel," Ashton said

"Anything daddy," Luke replied picking himself up and straddling Ashton's lap

"Can I rím you?" Ashton asked flat out.

Luke was a bit taken aback at first, not expecting that but he nodded anyways.

"Words baby boy," Ashton commanded

"Yes daddy. I read about it and it sounds good," Luke blushed

"Well I hope it feels good too," Ashton grinning going to stand up

(I swear the pun was not intended)

"Where you going?" Luke asked because his legs were still wrapped around his boyfriend

"To the bedroom," Ashton replied like if Luke should've known that

"No, let's stay here," Luke insisted hugging on to Ashton.

It was something about doing it in broad daylight on Ashton's couch that turned Luke on a little bit more.

"Are you sure Luke? Don't you think we should go in the bedroom?" Ashton asked

"Ash, the bedroom is where you fück your wife. Plus, you first touched me in public, in an ocean. This is like an upgrade," Luke said

"Well then hurry up and strip baby boy," Ashton said peeling his own shirt off to reveal his defined chest that had Luke drooling a river.

Luke took his own shirt off too, a little more shyly. Ashton was so well buffed and perfect while he was scrawny and pale.

"Beautiful, just like a gem," Ashton said running his hands down Luke's smooth chest leaving a trail of warmth where his hands touched.

Luke felt a little better after hearing  his boyfriend's words and with a little more confidence, he undid his belt and pulled his jeans and underwear down in one go, kicking them to the side when he was finished.

Ashton licked his lips admiring the fine beauty called Luke Hemmings.

His legs were so pale and smooth, almost like a milk color with no hair. The hair around his còck was shaved clean leaving a nice pink and flushed cöck on full display with no distractions.

The blond was already hard, the héad an angry pinkish-reddish colour.

"Get on all fours baby," Ashton commanded getting off the couch so Luke could have the room.

Luke went by the armrest and got on his hands and knees, leaving his legs wide open for Ashton.

"Look at that pretty hole, winking at me already," Ashton cooed as Luke's hole flinched from the cool air.

"So nice and pink," Ashton said to himself before getting in between Luke's legs and grabbing his büm chèeks in his hands, spreading them apart for a better view.

"It's gorgeous Luke. Just like you, precious like a gem," Ashton said rubbing his index finger against it slightly causing Luke to choke a móan out.

Ashton kept his cheéks spread while he blew hot air over the puckered hołe.

He did this a couple times, teasing Luke a little before delving his tongue in the sweetness of his baby boy.

Luke móaned his name and let his head fall against the armrest and Ashton wiggled this tongue in and out of him, wasting no time.

He pulled his wet tongue out with an obnoxious slurp and kissed the höle loving how it felt against his lips.

He licked a thick stripe over it a couple of times, nibbling and sucking to the best of his abilities.

Luke gasped and mòaned in pleasure nonstop, chanting his boyfriend's name like a mantra to keep him alive.

Luke whined and pressed his bûtt against Ashton's face making him go a little deeper, actually putting his tongue inside.

Luke was panting and painfully hárd, ready to burst all over Ashton's expensive couch but Ashton wasn't done yet.

He took the same index finger and eased it into is gem carefully, gauging his reaction.

Luke cried out in ecstasy murmuring his dream's name now, unable to form proper words with Ashton's finger moving inside of him and his devilish tongue sucking all around.

Ashton barely entered a second finger when Luke clenched around him as a warning.

He took his hand from his gem's aśs and started tuggïng Luke's cock rapidly getting his baby boy closer.

Luke whimpered and came with a low gróan of Ashton's name emptying his load on his dream's hand.

Luke sighed and his exhausted body fell against the cool leather completely spent.

Ashton took his cûm covered hand to Luke's mouth and Luke opened his mouth and took Ashton's fingers one by one, licking his hand clean turning Ashton on even more.

Not wanting to tire his gem out even more, Ashton simply pumped his own díck a few times before he came in his hand.

He grimaced at the feeling and went into the kitchen to wipe it off on a towel. He returned and scooped Luke in his arms, bridal style and carried him to the guest room.

He kicked the clothes under the couch for now as Luke nuzzled his head into the crook of Ashton's neck.

When they reached, Ashton laid Luke down on the bed and got in next to him, spooning him from behind.

"Was that good my gem?" Ashton asked playing with the hair at the back of Luke's neck. Luke was addicting, Ashton felt like he always had to be touching him, not only in a sëxual way.

"Amazing. I wanna do that again some time," Luke said

"Just know that I'm not using you for sêx. I mean with the bløwjob and stuff, it means much more to me," Ashton said a little worried that Luke may think that Ashton was using him like a toy.

"I like the idea of you using me, like a toy. Just here purely for your pleasure," Luke admitted thankful he wasn't facing Ashton.

"Is that so?" Ashton hummed amused yet turned on by the fact

"Yeah, can we try that one day daddy?" Luke asked turning around and resting his head on Ashton's chest.

And how could Ashton say no to those hopeful eyes?

"Of course, baby boy. And the daddy thing stays too right?"

"Of course," Luke said pecking his dream's chest lightly.

"Great, now sleep baby boy," Ashton said and he closed his eyes, feeling the sleep lure him in.

I actually looked up synonyms for möan cuz I felt like I was using it too much.

Look I tried okay, sorry if the smüt isn't great, it's my first time too.

Luke isn't the only virgin here

This was basically smūt.  More actual plot stuff happening soon.

Vote and comment lots 💖

Byeeeee 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 450 14
Luke Hemmings was in love with Ashton Irwin. But there are a few problems. One, Ashton was 17 and a senior and Luke was 15 and a sophomore. Two, Luke...
6.8K 271 25
Ashton is suicidal gets beaten by his father and bullied at school for being gay. Luke is very confident has a loving family that accepts him for who...
175K 8.1K 24
Luke is in love with his best friend, Ashton Irwin. He constantly finds himself getting stuck in situations where he feels exposed to his feelings an...
66K 2.5K 21
Luke Hemmings. Popular, openly gay, excepted, Always happy. Ashton Irwin. Popular yet bullied at home, openly gay, self harm-er, depressed. What...