Our Beneficial Agreement(Engl...

By Ohohannah

They have one month and a half before the wedding. Will love grow? Or will they just get a divorce after? More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hannie Cresselia
Chapter 1.1: Late
Chapter 1.2: My Friends
Chapter 2: Bungee Jumping
Chapter 3: The Arrangement
Chapter 4: Agreed
Chapter 5: Xander Evo
Chapter 6: First Night
Chapter 6.1: First Morning
Chapter 7: Transfer Student
Chapter 7.1: Alex Demsphire's the Transferee?!
Chapter 8: It's Karma
Chapter 9: The Talk
Chapter 10: Memories
Chapter 11: Thank You
Chapter 11.1: Meet her bestfriends
Chapter 12: A Little Bonding
Chapter 13: Bonding
Chapter 14: Timezoned
Chapter 15: Electrified
Chapter 16: Gagoitis
Chapter 17: School Rumble
Chapter 18: Change
Chapter 19: Requests and Socialize
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Compliment
Chapter 22: Carpool
Chapter 23: Becky Liore
Chapter 24: Care
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: After a long time
Chapter 27: Confusion
Chapter 28: Don't Leave
Chapter 29: Courting Y-O-U
Chapter 30: Leo Evo
Chapter 31: What if I'm serious?
Chapter 32: Tickets
Chapter 33.1: Universal Studios day 1
Chapter 33.2: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 33.3: Wet N' Wild
Chapter 33.4: First Kiss
Chapter 34: Hints of the Past
Chapter 35: The Truth
Chapter 36: Nikki Cresselia
Chapter 37: Confession
Chapter 39: No Chance
Chapter 40: Molested
Chapter 41: Strange
Chapter 42: Zoobic
Chapter 43: Scheme
Chapter 44: Plan B
Chapter 45: Weirded Out
Chapter 46: Now or Never
Chapter 47: Missing
Chapter 48: Damsel in Distress
Chapter 49: Guess Who's Back
Chapter 50: Farewell
Chapter 51: Cold, Pale and Lifeless
Chapter 52: Trial
Final Chapter
A taste of book 2
First part posted!

Chapter 38: A big fat yes

670 12 6
By Ohohannah

A/N: School's back on tomorrow so.... updates will be similar to turtles :( 

Hannie's POV

"Asar!!"

"Yo chill Nie. What did he do this time?" Becky asked.

"Arghh!"

"Wow," the three of them said while drinking their lattes.

I asked them to go to the mall with me to relax from all the stress and now they just keep pissing me off. I'm embarrassed to tell them about my confession...

"Seriously , what did he do?" Lia asked.

"He ignored me.."

"So? Why are you so pissed?" Snow asked while leaning back on the soft velvet seat.

"I confessed..."

"Confessed what?" They asked while raising a brow on me.

"That I like him.." I whispered.

"WHAT?!" other customers turned their attentions towards us, I immediately gave them a peace sign and they went back to their own business.

"OA niyo," I sneered.

"What happened after??" They asked in unison.

I leaned back and told them what happened.

"Basically he ignored me the whole night."

"Bummer... But why? He told you he more than likes you right?" Becky asked.

We stood up and walked along the Fashion Hall looking for a shop to go in to.

"As I said before, he is a moody person.. Gahh he stresses the white hair out of me! Alam niyo ba 'yon! First time kong gawin iyon tas ganun! Nakakahiya!"

"What are you going to do now?" Lia asked.

We went into H.M.

"Bahala siya sa buhay niya. I am never going to talk to that moody ass! Siya na panalo, I admitted that I like him. He won his game."

"What if he says sorry? Will you forgive him?" Becky asked. I took a couple of tops and put them on my arm.

"Sorry his ass. I will never talk to him."

"What if he comes up to you with a huge teddy bear, and I mean huge and 3 balloons with I-Am-Sorry written on them?" Snow asked and I stopped.

"Still no even if he does have those things when I come back to the condo."

"How about, when I'm already behind you?"

My body automatically froze.

Snow, Lia and Becky mouthed me to turn around. I don't want to but my body disobeys.

He was wearing a black and grey striped sleeveless shirt and white pants. Damn did he look hot. He was holding a huge teddy bear and three balloons. So this is what Snow was talking about? I thought she was joking!

And behind him were the boys, grinning while wiggling their eyebrows.

"I'm sorry Han." He smiled. And boom all my irritation towards him faded. But I won't make this easy for him.

"Go home."

His jaw dropped from shock. I won't play nice my dear Xander. This is what you get for embarrassing me.

"I'm sorry okay? I was stunned. Nashock ako sayo." I raised a brow. He scratched his neck. "I was overjoyed hearing that you like me too. My mind went crazy as soon as you said those words. I couldn't speak that's why you thought I ignored you."

"Sana sinabi mo agad! Nagmukha akong tanga bigla kang nagwalk out!"

Passers stopped to watch us and it was getting embarrassing.

"Nahiya nga kasi ako. Okay I'm really sorry for everything. That's why I'm here. Please forgive me?" He pouted.

I heard the gasps of the audience as he kneeled down with one leg. Ano to?

"Hannie Creselia I am also here to ask if you could finally be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen. Seryoso ba ito? I know he's courting me and everything but my mind can't process this!

"Girl, say yes! Come one!" They cheered.

I put the clothes aside and walked towards Xander with my legs feeling like jell-o. Geez!

"Get up Evo.."

"Not until you say yes. Hurry up, nakakangawit."

"I already told you I like you, isn't your game done?" I sighed.

He took my hand and squeezed it.

"If this was still a game sa tingin mo titiisin ko itong ginagawa ko? Sa tingin mo kung laro pa ito nandito ako ngayon? Han this is all real. I'm willing to do this because I love you even though you only like me." I felt the sincerity in his. Ito na kaya?

I giggled. He is so dense!

I'm willing.. Susugal ako. Mahal ko na siya, bakit ko pa papatagalin.

"What's funny? Answer please. Nangangawit na ako."

"Yes."

He blinked a couple of times and put his hand on his ear.

"Ano iyon? Pa-ulet?"

"Y-E-S"

He stood up and raised his hands. "It's a big fat yes!"

Everyone clapped their hands and smiled at us. I turned around and was about to walk until I felt his arms snake around my waist pulling me back to him.

"Thank you. I love you Han kahit like mo lang ako." He nuzzled his nose to my hair.

"Dude you dense," the four of us said.

"What do you girls mean?" He asked resting his head on my shoulder.

"Why would she answer yes if she only likes you?" Gio said while patting my head.

Xander didn't answer and looked at me.

"Hindi siya basta basta o-oo sa taong gusto niya lang," Snow explained.

"Dude she loves you too!" The six of them shouted.

"Weh?" He let me go and put his hands on my shoulder. He looked at me intensely. I looked away, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

He held my chin and gently moved my face to face him.

"Is it true?"

"Aaminin ko pa ba? Nakakahiya naman e!" I whined.

He grinned and answered, "Yes. Let me hear it. Please?"

"Oo na."

"Oo na what?"

"I love you too. Happy?"

He pulled me into a tight embrace and whispered, "Super."

"Yan na! Kayo na! Para kayong tanga. Engaged kayo may paligaw ligaw pa kayong nalalaman!" Dane joked while patting Xander's back. They all congratulated him.

"Excuse me, ikaw po si Ms. Cresselia right?"

We turned our attention to a lady who I think is in her mid-30. She has her hair in a bun and she wore a simple floral dress finished off with peach-colored wedges.

"Ako nga po."

"We are so lucky! Is it alright if we have you for our magazine? We have this photoshoot and we would love it if you could be one of our models? With your boyfriend?"

"Fine by me." I glanced at Xander who shrugged. Which means yes!

~~O~~

"What's the motif?" I asked while walking along the pathway to the mall's park.

"Grand Wedding."

"Sakto! Let's go Han!" He out his arms around my waist and grinned. I feel so.. at ease.

"A very excited boyfriend you got there Ms. Cresselia."

"You have no idea."

It took 15 minutes to put my make-up on. I look radiating because it was light. The wedding gown was exquisite. Whoever the designer is I give him or her two thumbs up on my dress.

I went out of my tent and walked.

"You look divine."

"Thanks Xander. You look dashing."

He was wearing a black tux and dayumm he looked so hot. Whoever said that the swag look looks hotter than the formal look, they are wrong!

He placed out his hand and put mine on it. Hand in hand we walked towards our designated area.

"Ready?"

We nodded.

"Just act natural."

The shoot was fun. We didn't struggle with the shots. Xander would carry me bridal style and I would just smile while holding onto his neck. We would lie on the grass while he plays with my fingers. We took a lot of shots. My favourite shot was when he hugged me from the back while I held his cheek and we were lost in each other's eyes.

"You both were great! I swear bagay na bagay talaga kayo! Thank heavens at nagtagpo ulet kayo!" Lia said while helping me get out of my gown.

Sabay sabay kaming umalis ng mall at kumain sa condo. Another reunion! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 19.3K 53
"She's hot, sexy, and beautiful." I exclaimed. "I'll take her." -Keither Andrew Montrose Highest Rank Achieved:#1 in Robot ...
3M 130K 21
(Yours Series # 2) Julienne Salvacion definitely didn't think that she'd reach the age of 32 and still be unmarried. She was sure that she'd, at leas...
1.9M 87.3K 25
(Yours Series # 4) Marian Eliana Nicolas just wanted to be left alone. She knew that she's not exactly the kindest person-definitely not the first pe...
161K 4.8K 30
Para kay Jay Novilla, pinakakasumpa-sumpang pangalan ang KIM matapos siyang lokohin ng Ex niyang si Kim De Vera. Ang alam niya ay naghilom na ang sug...