Frerard Oneshots

Von ShannonJacks

It's just gonna be porn. Maybe a couple fluffy fics for those days :) Mehr

Mikey Ruins Everything
Shower sex 1/?
Part 2 of the shower sex chapter
School Of Sin
drums of the city rain
heart shaped box
p l e a s e e a t
northern downpour sends its love
and when the seasons change, will you stand by me?
hello, can you hear me? im in california dreaming of who we used to be
ive forgotten what it felt like before the world fell at our feet
bing bong big dong
this isnt finished but here u go, itll be done soon

I dont beleive that anybody feels the way I do about you now.

3.7K 129 189
Von ShannonJacks

The tour bus door slammed loudly, shaking the large bus filled with most of the members of My Chemical Romance and for some strange reason, Pete Wentz.

"Yo, Gee, fucking chill!" Ray groaned out, his large fro peaking out slightly from the blue curtains that kept his bunk a little bit private.

Gerard stumbled around the bus, a whole bottle of liquor in his hand, taking swigs of the brown substance and sighing heavily after. The raven haired man rolled his eyes and fell back onto the couch, belching loudly and ignoring his band mate.

Suddenly, laughter began to erupt from outside the bus, the familiar giggle setting alarms off in Gerard's head, making him chug the whole bottle of alcohol and throwing it against the wall. The slightly chubby man opened the tour bus to silence, looking around and hopping out. Slamming the door behind him, he took large yet wobbly steps, drunkenly trying to find his best friend, band mate and 'friend with benefit', Frank Iero.

"Jeph," Gerard could hear him giggle out "stop, it tickles!"

As Gerard turned the corner, he was surprised with his mutual friend Jepha Howard from The Used, holding Frank close to him by his waist and kissing up and down his neck, a large grin plastered upon Frank's pink face.

"Hey!" Gerard slurred out, making the boys immediately pull apart and Frank's face turn red.

"Oh, Gee, uh. Hi." Frank coughed out, fixing his tie and messy Mohawk. "Is there something you needed?" Frank asked.

Gerard scowled at Jepha and then looked back at Frank. Little did Frank know, Gerard had had feelings for him ever since the band got together a couple years ago, the small punk boy from Pencey Prep.

"You guys are being noisy, it's annoying." Gerard growled out.

"Oh, Gee. Have you been drinking?" Frank asked, his face now turning into a concerned look.

"Maybe." Gerard rolled his eyes.

Frank sighed loudly, running his skinny tattooed fingers through his hair and looking at Jeph. Jeph nodded and kissed his cheek, heading off to his own bus and waving at Frank.

"Come on Gee, let's get you to bed." Frank smiled softly, walking towards him and holding out a hand.

This made Gerard furious. How could Frank just be touchy feely with another guy and then just come back and touch him?

"No! Fuck off!" Gerard pushed Frank back, making the 5'4 man fall back slightly and trip over his own feet.

"OW! Gerard, what the fuck?" Frank looked up at the greasy man in shock, a slight tone of anger hidden in his voice.

"You can't just do that!" Gerard exclaimed, waving his arms around and sounding more drunk than he probably was.

"Do what!" Frank yelled back, standing up and wiping off his grass and gravel covered and stained palms.

"Be all touchy with Jepha but then come back and love me!" Gerard yelled, his words slurring and voice breaking.

This made Frank angry, the guitarist balling up his fists and closing his eyes tightly. He took a moment to breathe, knowing that fighting with a drunk Gerard really wasn't worth it. He had talked to Brian and fighting with Gerard never helped anyone, or anything.

"Come on Gee, let's just go to bed." Frank sighed out, opening his eyes and making his way to the tour bus once again.

------------------------------

"boop" Frank mumbled, biting his pierced lip and poking Jeph on the tip of his nose, making the other tattooed man smile confusedly.

Frank was sitting on the couch of his tour bus, on top of Jepha's lap, drinking a Diet Coke. This made Gerard furious.

Jeph began to nuzzle his face into Frank's neck, making Frank giggle and curl himself up. Frank used to only do that when Gerard was being cute with him. Back when Frank was in Pencey, the boys would sneak down into Gerard's room in his mother's basement late at night and cuddle and kiss and talk about the world, making Frank giggle and appreciate Gerard more than anyone. They never called it dating, they just called it 'fuck buddies' or 'friends with benefits', although it was clear they both wanted more. Now, there's someone new in the picture who was making Frank feel the way Gerard's supposed to be making him feel, and this pissed Gerard off to no end.

"Get out." Gerard said, rubbing his forehead gently.

"What?" Frank asked, moving his head to look at Gerard.

"Get out. Jeph. He needs to leave." Gerard sighed out, standing up and leaving for the bunks.

Jeph stood up and left the tour bus, confusedly shrugging at Frank and waving goodbye.

"Yo, Gee, what the fuck?" Frank asked, looking at the tall greasy ball named Gerard way.

"I don't like him." Gerard shrugged, rolling into his bunk.

"Why not?" Frank said, leaning against the bunks and looking into Gerard's.

"Bad vibes. He's just annoying." Gerard shrugged, lying through his teeth.

Thing was, Jepha was really funny. He had a great sense of humour and he had tattoos, just like Frank. Jepha even walked out one day completely naked one day with a pineapple over his dick. Jepha was perfect for Frank, tattooed, funny, and wacky. It made Gerard mad.

"How so?" Frank asked, pulling his adorable confused face and biting his cherry lips.

"I don't know!" Gerard yelled back at Frank, a slight growl in his voice. "He just pisses me off!"

"You do fine with him on stage? Is it something I'm doing? Are you mad at me Gerard?" Frank sighed out, looking up at the bunk Gerard slept in.

"No, I just don't like Jepha." Gerard replied, putting in his headphones.

Frank completely gave up, sighing and making his way back to the couch, spreading himself out and falling asleep.

-----------------------------

Gerard didn't talk to Frank for days, completely ignoring him on stage and in general, not wanting to deal with Frank's bullshit. He would have lasted a week, except Frank decided that he really was in deep need of Gerard.

"Gee! Gee get up!" Frank whisper-yelled, shaking the sleepy boy.

"What!" Gerard whisper yelled back, still pissy with Frank.

"I need you to help me with something." Frank whispered, biting his lip slightly.

"With what?" Gerard asked, still whispering.

Frank climbed on top of Gerard, closing the small bunk's curtain behind him. As soon as Frank's body was flesh against Gerard's, he could feel Frank's hard dick poking him in the thigh. Like I said before, the were friends with benefits. The boys got each other off occasionally, when it was needed. Frank rolled his hips down against Gerard's and began to kiss along Gerard's neck, before Gerard snapped out of it.

"No, Frankie stop." Gerard panted out, his voice still thankfully in a soft whisper like tone.

"What?" Frank asked, confused.

"You have Jeph for this, go fuck him." Gerard complained, his dick in need of attention, but he somehow managed to stop himself.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Frank said in a louder voice, immediately covering his mouth. "Come outside with me." Frank whispered this time, moving out of Gerard's bunk to his own and grabbing a hoodie.

The boys made their way to the door, grabbing a pack of cigarettes and a light on their way out, quietly shutting the bus' door behind them. Once they both had lit their cigarettes, Frank looked at Gerard.

"Gerard what's really up. You've been ignoring me for almost a god damn week, you wont let Jeph on the bus, you're drinking more, what's going on?" Frank asked, his tone full of concern and confusion.

Gerard sighed, fighting back tears. "It's nothing Frankie, don't worry about me."

"Don't fucking Frankie me, Gerard. Some nasty shit is going on in your head and you're on the verge of tears, I'm your best friend so tell me what's up or I'll beat it out of." Frank scowled, waiting for Gerard to intake his words.

"Okay. I'm uncomfortable with you being all touchy with Jeph. It's weirding me out. It's.. Like watching you cuddle yourself." Gerard commented, trying to hide the complete truth.

"Okay... But you realize I have to watch you make out with Bert McCrackhead who I fucking hate with my whole entire being, in my own damn bus, almost every day. Plus on stage." Frank fired back, sass eminent in his voice.

"It's not the same." Gerard mumbled.

"What is it then Gerard? What's going on in that tiny little brain of yours, tell me straight up."

"Okay, fine. You want it straight up?" Gerard dropped his cigarette on the ground, wrecking it with his foot and then grabbing Frank's and doing the same. "I'll give it to you straight up." Gerard grabbed Frank by the hips and pulled him in for a kiss. Gerard's lips met with Frank's, a tinge of confusion radiating off of Frank as he didn't kiss back, but the confusion began to fade away as he began to move his lips gently along with Gerard's. The boys stood there for a few minutes, kissing softly and passionately, completely putting Gerard on fucking cloud 9.

Once the boys had pulled away, Gerard stepped back and slid his awkward pale hands into the pockets of his flannel pyjamas. Frank stood in shock, his jaw practically on the ground.

"Yeah, I'll see you in the morning." Gerard cleared his throat and made his way for the door, before he was stopped by Frank grabbing his hand and pulling him back into a kiss.

This kiss lasted not as long, but was more passionate, Frank actually 100% aware of what was going on this time. Once they broke apart, Frank laced their fingers together and looked up at Gerard.

Gerard looked down at him and smiled, Frank smiling back.

"You fucking idiot." Frank sighed out, nuzzling his head into Gerard's warm chest and feeling completely happy.

________________

Hi it's 2:34am this is shitty and I'm gonna pass out so gn ily

-xoshan

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
76.8K 3.4K 78
❤️
124K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !