Fuckboy•MatthewEspinosa

By skizzymars-

"Your so beautiful" "I've been twenty other girls heard that this week" In which the schools fuck boy, makes... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
New book?
16
Shamless self-promo
17
Thank you
18
19
20
authors note:)
21
Quick question?
Haha yay!?!
22
23
ITS UP
24
IM ABOUT TO KILL
Its back
??
25
26
Happy halloween??
Boy drama !!
Sorry babes
27
Babes ?
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
guys
50
51
52
:/
53
54
55
56
Epilouge part 1
Epilouge Part 2
Epilouge part 3

38

852 24 4
By skizzymars-

I'm writing this at like almost 2am excuse my mistakes.

***

Luna woke up to her phone ringing. She tiredly reached for her phone seeing it was 2am. She must've fallen asleep. As expected it was Jack.

"Hello?" She answered tiredly.

"Baby hi, I just landed. You should start heading here" he said, she could tell he was smiling and that made her smile.

"Yeah alright, I'll see you in forty-five minutes" she sighed, before they exchanged their goodbyes.

Luna got out of bed and slipped on her bike sweats and her Nike hoodie and her white air forces. Grabbing her phone, she headed over to the den to see Aunt Laura and her mother sitting on the couch watching tv still.

"Hey" Luna breaths out, walking in.

"I'm guessing it's time to go?" Aunt Laura asked, raising a brow.

She nodded "yeah he just landed so we better hurry" she told them pointing her thumbs towards the door.

They drove through the snow along the mountain in silence. None of them mind, actually enjoying the silence from what they had been dealing with the last couple days. Aunt Laura and Ms. Vince felt blessed and finally relaxed.

No one said anything till they arrived at the airport forty-five minutes later. "I'm excited to meet this Jack, I've heard so much" Aunt Laura said, as they were getting out of her jeep.

"Me too, he's a great guy. I'm happy" Luna told her, giving her a closed mouth smile.

Aunt Laura returned the same smile pulling her into a side hug; "as long as you're happy" she whispers, before pulling away.

They walked into the airport and it was almost dead. Considering it was 2am Luna expected it.

Jack came into sight and the butterflies and happiness built up in her stomach. She smoked happily and jogged over to him.

Jack finally noticed her jogging be towards her opening his arms and letting her hug him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her small body hugging her back picking her body up off the ground slightly.

"I missed you so much, and it sounds so stupid and a short amount of time. But I love being with you and annoying the shit out of you" Luna mumbled into his neck, before chuckling.

He smiled kissing her lips quickly "I missed you and your annoyance too" he laughed, grabbing his bags again.

Luna and Jack walked over to Ms. Vince and Aunt Laura. "Don't worry aunt Laura already loves you" Luna told him so he wouldn't be so tense.

They walked up and Ms. Vince pulled him into a tight hug welcoming him back. He turned and smiled reaching out to shake Aunt Laura's hand but she pulled him into a hug as well surprising him but making him laugh.

"Don't be silly, Jack your family" she told him pulling away.

He laughed looking back at Luna before looking back at her "well thank you Aunt Laura" he smiled, making her smile back.

"Okay let's go, I'm  exhausted and I already know lanes going to get annoyed if we wake late" Luna rolled her eyes in annoyance with her brother.

***

Luna and Jack settled into her room. She changed into a large tee shirt and spandex shorts. While Jack just wore his sweats that hung low on his hips.

They cuddled up next to each other. Luna laying her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I really missed cuddling" Luna told him, planting small kisses on his chest. "I did too, glad we have a few vacation days till we get back" he tells her, kissing her head.

"Lets get some sleep" he tells her, kissing her lips before rolling over spooning her.

***

The next morning Luna heard voices coming towards her room causing her to wake up out of her dead sleep.

"Wake her up, I'm hungry" she heard Lane.

"Okay I'm going, chill" she heard Matthew.

"You guys fight often" Joeys voice pops up.

"All three of you are repulsive shut up and wake the girl up" She heard Luke's voice.

She panicked and went wide eyed scurrying to lock the door. She ran back and shook Jack till he was fully awake.

"What what?" He asked, sitting up.

"Put a shirt on, Lane, Matthew, and my little brother are coming" she whisper shouted at him.

He went wide eyed and grabbed his hoodie throwing it on quickly.

Luna unlocked the door; opening it just as they were about to knock.

"We were-" Lane stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed on Jack who was standing behind me.

"When did he get here?" He asked Luna, as if Jack wasn't standing behind her.

Luna went to talk but Jack cut her off. "This morning early. Nice to see you too Lane. Oh and you too Matthew" he smiled at them patting Matthews back pulling Luna through them to walk down stairs.

Luna stifled a laugh at her brother and Matthews faces. Walking down stairs she was glad that Jack handled it in a mature way.

Luna walked into the dining room with Jack following behind her as they held hands.

The whole table for quiet then they noticed Jack standing behind her. "Who is this?" Mr. Espinosa asked, crossing his arms Mr. Vince raised his brow.

"Uh Uncle, daddy this is my boyfriend Jack. He'll be with us for the next couple days" Luna said, laughing nervously.

Jack walked over to them both. "Nice to meet you, I've heard many things. I'm Jack Johnson" Jack told them, shaking their hands respectfully.

"Hello Jack, I assume your taking care of my girl?" Mr. Vince asked him, holding a grip on his hand.

Luna winced as it looked as if it hurt but Jack kept a straight face "of course sir, don't plan on not taking care of her" he smiled.

Mr. Vince nodded "you picked a good one pumpkin" he said, mr. Espinosa nodding.

Jack sat next to Luna as Ms. K served breakfast. Matthew, Lane, and Joey walked down stairs finally.

Matthew walked over to Jack glaring at him. Luna rolled her eyes "your in my chair" he said bluntly. "It didn't have your name on it" Jack shrugged ignoring him.

"No dude get up, it's my seat" Matthew argued getting everyone's attention.

"Matthew stop it your making a scene" Luna snapped whispering.

"No, tell your little boy toy he's in my seat" Matthew said again raising his voice. Aunt Laura looked over "Matthew sweety-" he cut her off like a brat child.

"No I want to sit there, he needs to get up" Matthew gritted his teeth.

"Matthew enough" Mr. Espinosa raised his voice.

Luna stood up tapping Jacks arm making him stand up. "You know what Matthew, you can have both fucking chairs. Shut the fuck up and stop acting like a five year old you jealous asshole. You're such an embarrassment" She snapped at him, pulling Jack away and back up to their room.

Everyone was shocked by her language and the way she snapped even Matthew the color had drained from him face as he took a seat and everyone are in silence knowing Matthew was going to get in trouble later.

Luna walked into the room after Jack slamming the door her blood was boiling. She was so angry with Matthew and couldn't believe his actions.

"He's such a prick, I'm so sorry babe. I didn't know he'd act like or else I would have said something" she apologized.

He chuckled pulling her onto his lap. Kissing her quickly "it's fine like you said he's childish. I know he doesn't like me. He's jealous I got you" he says, placing his head in the crook of her neck.

They sat like that for a few moments, till there was a light knock on the door. "Come in" Luna shouted, as the door opened.

Aunt Laura walked in with a close mouth smile closing the door behind her. "My apologies for my son, he's a brat" She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

Jack nodded "none needed, it's good. Matthew and I have never gotten along" Jack tells her.

Aunt Laura nods "if you two need anything call for, but again don't worry about Matthew I will handle him" she says walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

Luna fell back on the bed and groaned out of annoyance. "I just wanted to have a good time with you" she muttered sighing afterwards.

"Baby, I'm having a good time with you. Like I said, stop stressing Matthew. He doesn't bother me" Jack smiled, kissing her quickly.

"Now get up, and stop being such a downer" Jack laughed, getting off the bed.

***

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, what were you thinking?" Mr. Espinosa shouted, as they stood in his bedroom.

Matthew stood with a straight face with his arms crossed not saying a word. Mr. Espinosa got angry and grabs Matthew jaw with his hand..

"I'm talking to you boy, who do you think you are? Treating out guests like trash. Want me to treat you that way?" Mr. Espinosa snapped, keeping ahold on Matthew's jaw.

"It's not like you were here before to control me. You think you can come back and treat me like this?" Matthew snapped back, not caring how his father had ahold on him.

"I was making sure you had everything, but I guess it turned you into a brat. Just because I left for a few months; doesn't mean you can act out of hand. Aunt Nicole took care of you. And you repay her by acting an ass towards her daughter" His father seethed, holding his jaw tighter.

Matthew finally winced the hold becoming stronger. "Is it how you repay your aunt" Mr. Espinosa asked him.

"N-no sir" he muttered looking away. "That's what I fucking thought. Don't fucking do it again, ever" Mr. Espinosa said, letting go of Matthew's jaw an walking out of his room slamming the door.

Luna walked out of her room making eye-contact with Mr. Espinosa. "Luna, my apologies for Matthew's behavior. I want you to know Jack is welcome here" he smiles, before walking away.

Matthew stood at his door staring and Luna. His jaw had a red hand mark and his eyes were glossy. They made eye contact. Luna rolled her eyes.

"I won't feel bad for you. I over heard it. Your fathers right. I used to think down on your father for leaving you. But he does everything for you, for you to have everything. And you're an asshole"

***

Ooo looks like everyone is mad at Matthew. I know I am.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I figured I updated a lot I could take a few days of a break.

Sadly, it's Sunday aka last day of my break :( no more frequent updates. *sigh* I'll try to update by Saturday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 4 14
You and your brother go home after a wild night. You won a race! You can't wait to show him your prizes, but he isn't interested. Maybe someone else...
8.5K 40 22
This is a brothers bestfriend story. this is also a smut btw.
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

137K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
12.6K 283 41
Lilani's Sisters Boyfriend got a hold a lil too easily..