The Bad Boy Dared Me.

By tis_libby

Completed. "Aspen. Truth or dare?" He asked and I looked away from him. "Dare." More

Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Authors note.
Important. 💜💙
good news.

Chapter One.

5.9K 93 15
By tis_libby

Aspens P.O.V.

  "Aspen there's a party tonight. You in?" Everest asked me and I nodded in reply.

  "When have I ever missed a party E?" I asked and she shrugged.

  "Let's go shopping." She squealed and I rolled my eyes getting up.

  "Fine." I told her walking to my car.

    We drove to the mall and found a great spot for parking. I sighed opening my door with her following my actions.

    "Dresses!" She squeaked pulling me into the dress shop.

    After we both got our outfits we headed to the food court. I got some subway and she got Chinese. We ate in silence until my phone rang.

   "Yeah?" I asked as I answered the phone.

    "Going to the party tonight?" The voice asked and I knew it was Rachel.

    "Always do." I snickered back.

    "Just letting you know so will I. I'll be there with Dana." She laughed and I raised an eyebrow at Everest.

   "That's cool. Thanks for taking my sloppy seconds bitch bye." I said and hung up on her.

    "Rachel?" She asked and I nodded.

    "Yep." I stated and she made a fake gagging noise.

    "Doesn't she know that you guys never really had a thing, he just tried to get in your pants?" She asked confused and I once again nodded.

    "She is just trying to make me jealous. Alright now lets go get ready." I said smiling widely at her .

    "Yes." She smirked and we went back to my house.

    I unlocked the door and let us in. I went straight to my room with her following I shut the door and smirked at her.

    "Curl my hair?" I asked and she nodded.

    I sat down and about thirty minutes later my hair was done. I slipped on my shirt and pants and put on my boots. I did my eye make up and left my skin normal. I straightened Everest's hair and she did dark eye make up. With a small amount of foundation.

    "Damn we look good." I smirked and she laughed taking a selfie.

    "Mirror selfie." She sang and I stood next to her. "Babe you do realize your going to be the only girl that's not wearing a dress."

    I nodded and pulled her to my bathroom. We brushed our teeth and used a bit of breathe spray. I smiled at my appearance and we headed down stairs I grabbed my keys and phone and locked up the house.

    We made it to the party and of course we were the first ones there. The party was to start any minute and we entered the house walking up to Mitch.

    "Hey what's up Mitch?" I asked hugging him.

    "Damn you girls look fine, and no drinking for our little group tonight. We are playing a game at midnight." He said and we both nodded.

    "But Mitch who do you mean as in our little group?" I asked and he laughed.

    "You, me, Everest, Dana, Rachel, Lucy, Benjamin, and Dallas." He said and I rolled my eyes at the name Rachel.

    "Why are Rachel and Lucy even in our little group?" I asked and he shook his head and walked away.

    After about ten minutes people started to pile in and grabbed drinks. I sighed and sat on the couch playing on my phone until Everest came up to me.

    "Hey this is a party come dance with me." Everest chirped and I smiled slyly at her.

    "Fine Everest, but as long as Mr. Know it all doesn't touch me." I said and she smiled sweetly at me.

    "Come on." She said grabbing my hand.

    She pulled me to the dance floor and we began to dance. After about three minutes I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I looked back and saw Dallas smirking.

    "Dallas get off of me." I told him removing his hands.

    "I'll get you one day babe." He said and I looked at him.

    "You will never get me Hunters." I told him and Everest gave me a microphone.

    "Sing." She said and I looked down and nodded.

    "I wanted you to know, that I love the way you laugh. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away." I began singing the song Broken by Seether. (I recommend you listen to it)

    I finished and everyone clapped, except for Rachel. She gave me a death glare and I blew her a kiss smirking. She huffed and went to Dana. I gave the mic back and followed her. Dana looked irritated with her so I stepped in.

    "Oh hey Dana." I looked at him smiling my most fake smile.

    "Damn Aspen. You look fine." He said looking me up and down.

    I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to dance with him. He grabbed my hips and we started grinding. I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

    "Get your filthy hands off of my date." Rachel said and I looked at her.

    "Hey at least i know how to dance." I said and Dana grabbed me a little harder.

    "I challenge you to a dance off." She said and I smirked at her.

    "Fine." I said as soon as the song wobble came on.

    We started to dance but she tripped over her own feet and landed on her face. I bursted out laughing and took a picture of her. She got up and huffed away. Before she left the house her boobs feel out of the top of her dress. I was laughing so hard I started to cry. Everest came over to me and pulled me out along with everyone else.

    "Five minutes until midnight." She spoke and we all sat in a circle.

    Dallas sat next to me and Mitch on the other side. I sighed and we started the game of truth or dare.

    "Everest truth or dare." Mitch asked her and she smiled at him.

    "Dare." She said and I looked at Mitch.

    "I dare you to tell everyone what we are." He said and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

    "Mitch and I are dating." She said blushing while looking at him.

    He grabbed her hand and the game went on. We went around a few times and it was finally the last turn of the night. Dallas looked at me and whispered in my ear. He said I will get you baby girl.

    Dallas has been bothering me ever since last month, when Dana and I broke up. I sighed and looked at him.

    "Aspen truth or dare?" He asked and I looked away from him.

    "Dare." I told him and everyone gasped.

    I'm the only person that's said dare to Dallas. This is his first dare of the game. He looked around and than back to me.

    "Aspen I dare you to pretend to be my girl for two weeks. If I can't get you by than I will leave you alone." He explained and I stood up.

    "Fine. I'll do it but I'm warning you now Dallas you will never get me to break." I said walking away from the group.

    I yawned and felt arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Dallas. I yawned again and he picked me up.

    "We're are you taking me?" I asked and he laughed.

    "I'm taking you to my house to sleep." He said and I nodded.

    I was to tired to fight. He placed me in his car and I layed my head against the window and fell asleep.

    I woke up when I felt arms around me pulling me out of the car. I smiled and hung on to him. After a few minutes I felt him lay me down. He took off my shoes and layed down next to me. I smiled and cuddled into him. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and I fell into a deep sleep.

Authors note
Hey I hope you guys stay with my through out this story. If it seems familiar please let me know and I'll try and change it up. I don't mean to copy if I am. Sorry for the errors. Plz vote and comment xoxo-libby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
278 5 41
Before I can complete my sentence, Spencer's lips gently meet mine. His hands glide into my hair, his touch sending shivers down my spine. The kiss...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
31.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...