Random Character Bios

By EmeliaLakewood

When ever I see a really cool movie, I make up a character that should hopefully fit in with the storyline. W... More

Random Character Bios
Lord of the Rings (PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME) (or atleast not in the face)

V for Vendetta

82 3 0
By EmeliaLakewood

Alrighty, so this one was sort of tricky, bt also extremely fun to work with. Yeah, I have a lot of gaps in most of these stories, but hey I never even planned on telling anyone, or even posting them on wattpad soo yeah! haha, I'll leave those empty spaces to your imagination. :D

By the way, this is based on both the comic book and the movie. Mainly the movie because, you know, I have watched it over 1000 times.

Alonz-y

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvV

Name, Ebony

Age early teens (14)

Black hair, grey-green eyes, and pale

 Back Story!!!

Ebonys childhood was dull and pretty boring. She lived a basic life, although instead of following blindly at what her parents and teachers and friends told her to do she would often question them. She had always loved to hear about the riots in history class and always paid attention to the political world. Eboy was extremely well educated for her age and often found herself alone during nonschool hours. When she was 13 the riots began. She would watch the telly intently waiting for new news on the commotion.

When she was 15, she was walking with her parents when a small riot broke out. Ebony turned to her parents and says, "Mom, Dad, Don't stop me from what I'm about to do." They looked at her with horror in their eyes as she turned from them and ran to the scene. After a few minutes the small protest turned into a full on uprising and the police finally began to take action. They took most of the rioteers, including Ebony, to the prison. Most of them were not given a fair trail and she was one of them.

*Trial*

Ebony Howard, you are charged with treason and distrupting traffic. Do you deny these charges?

I do deny these charges. *The people at the trial stare at her. Her parents look appaled*

Shall I elaborate?

Please do, Miss Howard.

There was a time when the opinion of the people mattered. When their voices were heard, at least, and actions were taken to make sure that they were content. Obviously, the people are unhappy. So, my question to you is why are you not taking action to satisfy your people?

We are not here to explain our actions to a little girl.

I have a voice and I WILL use it!

Send this one to Larkhill! *mallet hits the wooden pad*

*End Trial*

Ebony was the youngest sent to Larkhill at the age of 16. She was also choosen for the experiments that were performed there. (V had already been there for two months) The doctor's thought that she wouldn't make it through the first experimet, but she was able to pull through. After three experiments, Ebony became severely ill. Because of her age, she was allowed time outside of her cell for fresh air, and there she met V. (In the comic book he was allowed to have a small garden at Larkhill where he grew Scarlet Carsons)

They spoke secretly about their stories and how they had ended up in a place such as Larkhill. Ebony admired V and looked at him as an inspiration to drive on, but her body thought differently. As the days progessed, she fell more ill and by November, she was barely able to walk. On their last visis in the garden, V had told her of his plan to escape. The nigt of November the fifth, V and Ebony escaped from Larkhill Detention facility. V had to carry Ebony for most of the way to the Shadow Gallery. The walls were bare and there was no art. The place was empty. She suffered from only minor burns, but V had, as we all know, had suffered from major ones.

V helped Ebony recover and taught her how to fight. He taught her how to create weapons and she was able to adapt a special weapon that she called "the fan blade." (Yes it was used in Avatar, but I have a theory on how to make one.) She took a lace fan, but replaced the wooden part that gives it the shape with metal. At the top, there are blades like the ones on exacto knives, only, of course they're sharper.

As V sparked some of the first riots of the St. Mary's Crysis, Ebony was told to find the vaults where the confiscated art was held. She had found them, and reclaimed afew paintings first. Through the years, she had reclaimed many paintings and other works of art.

Ebony also sought revenge for her treatment at Larkhill. The first person that she found was the judge who presided over her trial.

*Death Scene*

*the judge is in his sitting room, watching crap telly. He turns if off to find a face in the refection*

Hello, my honourable judge.

*He screams and turns around to find a woman with an old antique mask around her eyes. She's in a black top hat and a black lace ckirt that comes just above her knees*

It's wonderful to see you too.

But-but I sent you to Larkhill... You should be dead!

I wish I could say that I'm sorry to dissapoint, but, I remember that my mother had said not to tell lies.

Why have you come? *He's now standing against a wall*

You seem surprised. I did tell you that I would use my voice and this is me keeping that promis. But also as you had said before 'We are not here to explain our actions to a little girl!' Although I shall not stoop to your level. You don't belive that people have the need for a voice, obviously.

Obviously?

You tried to take mine and you stole many others by shiping them to prisons. You also helped the police silence them by force. Therefore it is obvious that you don't care about our voices. I wonder... *she steps closer*

Stay back!!

I wonder how you would like it if I took your voice. *She grabs his shirt and throws him to his knees.*

Please! I was only doing my job!

Ah yes, because you were paid to put away innocent civilians who were, at the most part, unarmed! *she kneels to his level and pulls out her fan*

You're insane!

I am a product of my environment, just like you. *She forcefully tilts his head back and forces the closed fan down his throat. He screams as blood rushes out of his mouth. Ebony twists the fan in his throat, then pulls it out quickly.*

Farewell, my dear judge. *She opens the fan quickly and slices his neck. He falls dead.*

***********************************

On the night that they met Evey, she was already waiting on top of the building to watch the show. The next day, she was at Jordan Tower with V and assisted him in rescuing Evey. Ebony assist V in torturing Evey, later on in the story. On the evening of the fith, V and Eboy were talking.

*The night of the fith*

*V and Ebony are sitting on the couch in the Shadow Gallery*

Ebony, my dear, I need to speak with you.

Yes?

I'm not sure how to put this lightly-

Then don't put it lightly at all.

I'm going to die tonight.

*Ebony is quiet and stunned* I had a feeling... You had tried so hard to keep me in the dark about your plans with Creedy. But I know things, V. I suppose you know what you're doing.

I do. Ebony, I still need your help with something.

Anything.

I need you to live on. Help Evey. Protect her, because I'm certain that she'll need it. And... Remember me. Not just our ideas and the life that we shared, but remember me.

I will, V.

**************************************

During the final battle, V had told Ebony to stay with Evey. After she heard the last gun shot, she had ran to find V. When she did, she had realized that V was badly injured. She helped him back to the enterance of the tunnel where Evey was at and she had decided to leave. When V asked why she had said something along the lines of I know how you love her. I want you to die in her arms or something like that.

She went to the same rooftop that she, V and Evey were standing on the night they blew up the Bailey where she was met by Dominic. After Finch had left him, we went on his own search to find Ebony.

*On the Rooftop*

I knew I'd find you here. *Dominic is holding a gun up to Ebony's head*

I know. That's why I'm here. *Ebony's voice is breaking*

*After a moment of silence* He's dead isn't he?

*Ebony nods solmnly. Sominic lowers his gun and stands next to Ebony*

I'm sorry... He actually knew what the people needed.

This is Unity. *She says as she looks down at the crowd of people standing outside of Parliment*

All you wanted was to be heard...

Yes.

*End of scene*

She convinces Dominic to become a Liborator and together they travel around Europe to spread the story of V and slowly, other contries begin to change into a Libritarian society.

THE END

*******************************************

Yeah like half of this I just made up as I went along, but I feel epic. Like, she's probably one of my favorites. PS I was watching V for Vendetta while I was writing this. Haha YAY!!!! I love this movie. SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong