Lord of the Rings (PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME) (or atleast not in the face)

Okay so I'm totally excited and nervous about this just because I think that you'll think that its' just too much or too far fetched and kinda stupid, but I'm abit insane and yeah please don't kill me...

Anywho I also forgot to mention that I sometimes bring weapons and other things from other movies or games into these too. So like for the Star Wars one, she  also invented the hidden saber. Like, in  Assassins Creed, the blade, but it's actually a light saber. Soooo yeah that's that...

______________________________________________-

She doesn't have a name cuz I couldn't think of one haha

She's about 13 when this starts, but for the whole rest of it she's about 20 or so.

Original eye color was green, but then they become almost white.

Hair color brown, then to white or light grey.

BACK STOY!!! LALALALALAAA DON'T KILL ME!

So while Sauron was just starting to really coming to power, she was about eleven, living in what is now, Gondor as a human. She had a loving relationship with her parents and her brother. He had taught her how to fight properly and he was considered to be the protector of the village. As a birthday gift, her brother had hand crafted hidden blade (Yes this is the part where you may want to kill me.) Then that night, there was an orc attack and Sauron was personally there. She and her brother had done all they could to fight them off, but after their parents died, they began to falter.

In the end of the raid, it was only her and her brother left and only Sauron and afew of his orc. Sauron was impressed by them and, after a long fight, was able to kidnap them. He took them to Mordor where they were separated. Each of them had to under go a series of tests and the winner would have to kill the loser eventually. She tried to escape, and Sauron saw that as a strength so he claimed her to be the champion. He made her kill her own brother, or else he would've killed him himself in a brutal fashion.

He imprisoned her until she was twenty, then, using dark magic, he was able to make her his own personal puppet. She becomes completely deranged (Like Bellatrix Lestrage deranged) and her physical appearance changed. Her once brown hair turned to me grayish white and her skin became pale. Her eyes turned from green to piercing white. She can also never grow older. She has no idea what she's doing half the time because she's possessed by his dark magic, but the real her is still locked away in her mind. (so like a living hell. Yeah... I'm pretty demented myself :/)

So Sauron sends her on secret missions throughout the years to terrorise villages and murder kings. She had been the messengers to the Nine Kings who became the Nasgul. Sauron had took her hidden blades and had poisoned them, and he instructed her to use them for only the most important kills.

She had fought during the battle that had killed Sauron's physical reign, and as the Orcs had drawn back, she had faltered in killing an elf. He noticed, and spared her. She was taken hostage and was examined by high elves. They had realized that she had no idea what was going on, and tried to cleans her of Sauron's power. Before they were completely able to rid her of all evil, she broke free and escaped.Now only half dememnted, she had to go into hiding for years. (of course she'd gotten her wepons back cuz, you know that would just suck.)

A few years before Frodo had found out that Bilbo had the Ring, Aragorn was hunting down a group of orcs when he came by a young woman in the woods. Hiding her face. She looked sick, so he took her to Rivendell, with much objection from her.

Elrond recognized her imedeately and was able to fully heal her. Sadly, her appearences hadnt changed and the antiaging curse was still on her. Her heart changed and she accompanied Aragorn to kill orcs. She felt hobbible about the things that she had done, so she hoped that by helping now, that she could be forgiven. She and Aragorn hiunted down orcs until they had to meet Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin in the Inn of the Prancing Poney.

She also volenteered to help Frodo take the ring to Mordor. Many of the council objected, but Aragorn vouched for her and she was able to go. So everything with the fellowship was fine until the end after Gandalf had died. (well died haha) When the Uruk Hai were searching for the Hobbits, they kidnapped her as well. She later finds out that Saruman had been hunting her down over the past months and has been intending on using her again. She had been knocked out unconsious durring the ambush from the Riders of Rohan, but she was hidden when they were burning the corpses.

Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli found her there and when she awoke, they looked for Merry and Pippin.  She accompanied them to Rohan where she had to convince the king to trust her. Eventually he came through. Then they leave for Helms Deep and they're attacked by the dog creatures. She is finally taken at that battle and is safely delivered to Isengaurd where she was tortured and possessed by Saruman. She lead the army of Uruk hai to Helms Deep and met Aragorn on the battle feild they faughtfor a long time, then Aragorn fell back. After the battle was won, Gandalf was able to heal her of Sarouman.

Durring Return of the King, she accompanied Gandalf and Pippin to Gondor. While she was there, she bacame good friends with Faramir. She had begged him not to reclaim the lost city, but when he did not listen, she found a horse and disgused herself. She was able to ride back and protect him from danger until she got him home. She kills the Witch King of Angmar after he tried to kill Merry. (don't kill me)

After the final battle, she had asked Gandalf to heal the land of Mordor. He agreed and asked who would see over it. She agreed to rule over the land and protect it. The new Mordor and Gondor had became allies and toether they healed the land of Middle Earth.

_____________________________________________

So yeah that was it... I was really nervous about LOTR just because I know how dedicated its fan base can be and I don't want to offend anybody. I actually have more that one character for LOTR and she's like completely different, but no, I won't share her because she is most defineately far fetched haha. But ummm yeah... I love to play around with LOTR characters. Its just so much fun! Anyway, V for Vendetta is next! :D