For me to say "I Love You" [C...

By White-Angel94

Ryoma went missing right after the National and now appear again only to be different not to mention didn't c... More

Part 2 - The Pursue
Part 3 - Their Target
Part 4 - Unexpected Visitor
Part 5 - Be Mine
Part 6 - Hope
Part 7- Predicament
Part 8 - Truth
Part 9 - Reminiscence
Part 10 - Choice
Part 11 - Resuscitate
Part 12 - All's Well that Ends Well
Need Help
Updated NEWS!!!

Part 1 - Revealization

5.5K 107 20
By White-Angel94

Hey Guys!Well Thank you for taking your time to read this story!! Haha...well my Fanfiction on AtoRyo from the Prince of Tennis. Originally this story was being uploaded by me in my Fanfiction.net account in which had the same name as my wattpad account name so yeah, if you want feel free to visit me there as well! Down with the story then! Enjoy~

"It hurts...."

Echoes a voice.

"It hurts..."

Again, keep on repeating like a broken recorder.

"He-help me...P-Please...."

Begging for it to stop, asking for help to come.

"Please...."

Tears started to flow from his eyes while sweats started to make his dark green hair dishevelled on his forehead.

"....ma...oma...Ryoma!" A voice called him up until his eyes are flung open in shock. Only to show the golden orbs were glazing with tears.

"..ha...ha...ha..." Ryoma began panting hardly, trying to breathe as much oxygen as he could.

"Ryoma...are you okay?" Asked a concern boy older than him.

"Ryo...ga?" Ryoma asked, sounding tired.

"Yup, it's me...your older brother...do you need anything? Water?" Ryoga's concerned voice made Ryoma smiled.

"I'm...not...so fine...wa...ter sou-sounds...ni..ni-nice..." Ryoma replied, trying to breathe slowly using the oxygen mask wrapped around his face.

"Sure...here, let me help you, okay?"

Ryoga helped Ryoma to sip some water, before he choked himself. Ryoga tenderly rubbed his back while looking all worried for his dear little brother. Ryoma who was once infamous in Tennis world with the titled of the child prodigy as 'The Prince' now lying on the bed inside a specialised hospital in State.

"Ryoma...I heard you got another attack last night..." Ryoga slowly said as Ryoma now have been able to breathe better.

"Yeah...where's okaasan and oyaji?" Ryoma asked.

"They'll be here this afternoon. Now, you're stuck up with me!" Said Ryoga trying to sound as cheerful as he can. "They didn't know, right?" He suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"The Seigaku."

Upon hearing that name, Ryoma freeze. He could only smile sadly while looking down on his white bed sheet that is covering him for almost a year. He slowly clenched his hand into a fist and looked at Ryoga who was still waiting for answers. Ryoma smiled and tears started to flow without him ever had the chance to speak. His emotion speaks faster than his mouth so it seems.

"Ryo-Ryoma..." Ryoga said as he pulled Ryoma close to him and hugged him gently. Letting that boy cry on his chest.

"I...I want to play...tennis again..." Said Ryoma while sobbing.

"Ryoma...you know that you can't do that anymore...It might kill you." Ryoga said while holding his baby brother within his arm. Ryoma's finger started to clench his shirt and tears flows heavily.

"Umm...b-but...I...at le-least...I...I want...to see them..."

"I know...I know...we'll return soon, I promised..." Ryoga said while kissing Ryoma's head lightly.

The rain was pouring hard as Ryoma keep on glancing towards the sky, watching the water droplets that falls. It's already spring, the school should have started by now in Japan. If only he wasn't trapped within this white prison, he would have been in his third year in Seigaku Middle School. A loud sigh could be heard within the small room. He soon averted his gaze from the window and keep on reading the sports magazine that was sent by Ryuzaki-sensei to him.

Flipping through it, he suddenly had lost his interest in them. He could no longer play tennis that he loved. He could no longer run across the court like he used to and he could not even stand the heat and any vigorous activity like he used to. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself only to remember his doctor's word about his health condition.

*In English

"I-I'm sorry Mr.Echizen...it seems that Ryoma's condition is getting worser. I'm afraid...he could no longer be cured." Said Doctor Steven as he ended Ryoma's check-up for the day.

"B-but...there must be a way!" Nanjiroh felt agitated by what the doctor had said to him.

"Ho-How long?" Suddenly, Ryoma who had been quiet from the start, open up his mouth to ask.

"Ryoma?" Doctor Steven was puzzled by his question.

"How long do I have to live?" This time his question is clear which shocked both the doctor and his father as well as Ryoga who was keeping them company.

"Ry-Ryoma?" Ryoga suddenly speak up and lightly touch his shoulder which make Ryoma to turn his head towards him.

"I...I need to know...besides, it wasn't even hard to tell..." Ryoma continues.

"I...well..." Doctor Steven started to clear his throat. "The...longest would be...a year. I'm...really sorry to say this...but this is the truth." Their gasp could be heard loudly. Ryoma didn't utter any word anymore right after hearing that he only have one more year to live. "But...anything could have happen like...a sudden attack and...vigorous activities would shorten the time...so...I hope that you won't strain yourself too much, Ryoma." Just like that, Doctor Steven ended their conversation.

A light knock was heard, Ryoma quickly open up his eyes only to see her mother, Nanako and also Ryoga came in with fruits and other stuff. A small smile curved on his face. He eases himself into a sitting position when Ryoga suddenly came and helped him out.

"Th-thanks...Ryoga."

"It's okay...so...how do you feel today?" Ryoga asked with his usual cheerful voice and her mother would only smile as she arranged the flowers that she bought into a vase.

"The same as usual...where's oyaji?"Ryoma asked as he realize that his father wasn't with them.

"Ahh, your father had something to. He'll come later." Answered his mother with a smile.

"Maa...at least I know that Oji-san isn't doing anything inappropriate. Don't worry, Ryoma-san." Nanako said as she was dropping the bag that she had carried with her on a couch.

"Well, you heard her." Said Ryoga ensuring Ryoma about the truth behind those words.

As they were engaged in a conversation, Nanjiroh finally entered the room with a broad smile and looking at his younger son with a happy face. Ryoma know that his father is doing something that pleases himself and so he thought that it doesn't have anything to do with him when suddenly Nanjiroh came over him and sat beside his bed.

"What's with that smile, Oyaji?" Ryoma asked.

"Maa, how does returning to Japan sounds to you?" Nanjiroh asked and curved a broad smile on his face.

"Ehh?" Puzzled by his father's words that almost sound like a joke to him made him looking at Ryoga and his mother searching for an assurance.

"The doctor gave an okay to that idea. But still, you can't attend school...so...sounds okay to you?" Asked Ryoga.

"Aa...Umm...sound great!"Said Ryoma with a broad smile on his face which made both his parents, Ryoga and Nanako to smile as well.

..............................................................................................................................

Upon the arrival of an airplane from America to the Narita Airport in Japan, Ryoma was supported by Ryoga to walks as his parents and Nanako are following both of them from behind. Ryoma was excited to return to Japan that smiles never broke down from his face. Ryoga was accompanying him all the time.

"It's quite warm even though it is already spring..." Said Ryoma.

"Is it too hot? Want to rest for a while, Ryoma?"Asked Ryoga who was very concern with Ryoma's condition.

"Nope...I'm fine." Said Ryom while smiling.

As both Ryoma and Ryoga walks into the lobby, they could hear the shriek of the girls that was there wondering about both of them. Ryoga would just flash his professional smile over them which made them shrieking even more. Ryoma could only sigh.

"Ne,ne~ isn't that tall man look handsome?" Asked a girl to her friend.

"Yahh~ Isn't that shorter one looks cute? Uwahhh~" The other one replies.

"Deshou~ Uwahh...ne...do you think they are models or something?" The other girls across them said.

"Gahhh~ I really want to have a boyfriend like that!" Said the other one beside her.

*In English

"You shouldn't have done that." Said Ryoma.

"What? It's is habit." Answered Ryoga while shrugging his shoulder.

"Hmm...well, let's go. I hate the crowd." Said Ryoma.

"Okay, okay. Let's go."

It seems that no one seems to recognize Ryoma at all. Of course, his hair is longer making him looks more feminine with his slender body. He didn't grow much these past few months in America. Not to mention his built, he didn't do any exercise and develop any muscle due to the strain that would actually makes his condition become worst. Even his skin doesn't get tanned enough because he had been tied up on the bed all day long. Ryoga on the other hand is well built and tanned and look manly, the very opposite of Ryoma.

Along the journey to their home, Ryoma would just gaze through the car window with an excited expression. Karupin was in his arm. It had been a long time since he last met his cat. He had been cooped up in hospital for a year and that is how long it had been since he last saw that Himalayan spotted cat. Karupin would purr as Ryoma was stroking its white long fur, happy that she could finally be with her master.

"I'm going for a walk." Said Ryoma right after he finishes his favourite Japanese breakfast which almost made Ryoga chocked his.

" *cough *cough *cough...what? Now?" Ask Ryoga.

"Yup, can I?" Ryoma suddenly asked as all of his family's eyes are on him like he did something wrong and he needed to apologise.

"Maa..." Nanjiroh seems to be lost at his words.

"Only, if I'm with you." Ryoga suddenly said. "Which right after you take your pills and after I finished my breakfast, deal?" He added which was accompanied by Nanjiroh's and Rinko's nod.

"Okay." Ryoma answered.

"Good." Rinko said and patted Ryoma's head lightly.

The walk was surprisingly fun for Ryoma and he kept on smiling broadly ever since both him and Ryoga left their house. Ryoga was following Ryoma closely behind him, happy to see Ryoma's smile. Ryoma seems to be excited whenever they passed places which he used to frequent during his freshman year in Seigaku. Supposedly, he should be in is third year now but it seems to be impossible with his condition.

"Wahhh, nothing has changed much from a year ago, huh?" Ryoma said cheerfully.

"Of course, it's just one year. Careful Ryoma, do you need to rest?" Ryoga asked.

"Hmm, it would be nice."

As both of them are walking down the road, Ryoga spotted a café and curved a broad smile.

"Just what we need." He thought.

He hold Ryoma's hand and smile while leading him towards the café. Ryoma didn't argue much because he knows he can't argue it back. Ryoga pretty much has a good eye when searching for a nice shop and he just let him drag him to it. As both of them entered the café, it was indeed a good place. Calm, peaceful and nostalgic air seems to blend nicely within the shop.

"Table for two?" Asked the manager.

"Yes, please." Answered Ryoga with a broad smile. "And a quiet one please." He added.

"Of course, sir." The manager answered with a professional smile on his face not to shock by the request that Ryoga made.

"Anywhere is fine, Ryoga." Said Ryoma while tugging Ryoga's jacket.

"Not a chance, a crowded seat is a no good for you." Ryoga answered as he patted Ryoma's head gently with a smile.

"Fine."

Suddenly the manager came to them and escorted them to their seat in a corner beside the window panel. It is indeed a good seat. After ordering their drinks, Ryoga settled with a slice of pie as well. Ryoma could only sigh upon hearing the order. He sure got a sweet tooth for a guy.

"Want to add something Ryoma?" Ryoga asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Don't feel like it." He answered while playing with the hem of his clothes.

"Jaa, a slice of an orange cake for my brother." Ryoga added and finishes his order.

Ryoma just keep on watching the road when he spotted a familiar face among the crowd. He almost wanted to scream but was taken aback and just kept on watching them with a sad smile on his face. Ryoga notices that and looked around to see what had made Ryoma to be that way and his smile faded.

"Ryoma...want to say 'hi' to them?" Asked Ryoga with a worried face.

"No...It's okay..." Answered Ryoma.

Ryoga kept on watching Ryoma who was still gazing at the crowd. Ryoga remembers seeing their faces, he was sure that the three lots were Ryoma's classmate. He remembers seeing them together with Ryoma in a picture. The three of them were wearing their sport attire while shouldering their tennis bag, walking while talking happily. Sometimes a smile would curved on Ryoma's face as one of the boy with a spiky brown-orange hair would tripped and almost fell on his face. How happy they are.

"Ryoma." Ryoga said, asking for his attention with a smile on his face.

"Hum?"

"Your bangs..." He said and shifted the bangs to the side, which shows Ryoma's white and feminine face. "Seriously, you look like a girl with this long hair of yours." Said Ryoga while chuckling.

"Hmph, let it be. I like it longer...so that I could hide my face." Ryoma said while looking down on his lap.

"Why would you want to hide this face?" Ryoga said and he tilt Ryoma's chin. "Don't..." He said with a sad node. "I want to see your face clearly, so that I won't forget your smiling and healthy face." Ryoga said which made Ryoma smile sadly.

"So...sorry..." Ryoma replied as he stroke his hair which have grows longer reaching above his shoulder.

"Your order, sirs..." Said a voice which almost sounds familiar to Ryoma, he glanced at the waitress and surely surprises him to see who she is.

"You..." Ryoma slightly shriek upon seeing her face and as he reads her nametag he suddenly remember that girl, 'Tachibana' "Tachibana....An! Fudoumine's ex-captain's little sister!" He thought.

"Ryoma? Are you okay?" Ryoga suddenly becomes worried as he sees Ryoma's almost shrieking and his face which turns pale as soon as he looks at the waitress that came serving them their order.

"Ryo...ma? Echizen Ryoma?" An said almost screaming that name loudly. She glanced at Ryoma and look at him from his top to bottom. "Where have you been, Echizen-kun? Momo was worried that you just disappeared right after the National and not to mention you didn't even appear at the US open finals." She suddenly asked.

"A friend of yours, Ryoma?" Ryoga suddenly asked as An was shooting question at Ryoma which made Ryoma become more and more pale.

"A...Ahh...kind of." Answered Ryoma.

"Ah, and you are?" An asked as she realises Ryoga's existence.

"Echizen Ryoga, Ryoma's older brother."

"Ouh...Echizen-kun...for how long will you be in Japan?" She asked again.

"That..."

"For around a year or less..." Suddenly Ryoga cut in with a smile on his face.

"Ahhh...Well, as for my question I'm sure you can answer me the other day. I need to get to work, or I might get fired. See you, Echizen-kun." An said and leaves both Ryoma and Ryoga with their order.

As Tachibana An leaves, Ryoma could only look at his slice of orange cake in front of him without uttering any words and that worries Ryoga. He slightly touch Ryoma's cheek and lift his head a little to see his face only to see Ryoma's sad face that almost looks like his tears might fall anytime soon.

"You okay?" Ryoga asked.

"I...I don't know...the-they will found out about me from her..." Ryoma said.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm gonna be there with you, remember?" Ryoga tries to ease him.

"Ah..." Ryoma said as he slightly started to curve a small smile on his face. "Umm...you are..."

Ryoma finally felt ease and started to eat his orange cake. As he ate the cake a smile was curved on his face. Orange cake is his favourite and he glad that Ryoga still remembers it. Ryoga finally started to felt at ease as he was Ryoma eating his orange cake happily.

"Umm...delicious..." Ryoma said with a broad smile.

"Right? I'm glad that we found this café." Ryoga said and smile as broadly as he could.

"Um! Well, next...can we go to a street tennis court?" Asked Ryoma.

"Sure, why not."

Atobe Keigo was wandering around the street tennis court to ease his boredom and surely it didn't work well for him. It is Sunday and it is the most boring weekend ever for him as he got nothing else to do on that particular day. He usually had many things to be done and exactly on that day that he got a free time. Even Kabaji had something to do on that day which put him in a very bad mood.

It almost lunch time and he was about to call for his driver to come when he saw a boy or perhaps a little girl walking into the court with a bright smile with a man older. Weirdly, that older man resemble Echizen Ryoma, the brat in which had become his rival during his last years in Hyotei and also the boy in which he had secretly fallen for. He decided to wait and watch both of them before he went for his lunch. It was then, his curiosity was paid off.

"Where are we, Ryoma?" That older boy asked.

"Ryoma? Echizen Ryoma, it is really him?" Atobe thought.

"The street tennis court...I used to play here when I don't have the mood to play with oyaji." Ryoma answered.

"Ahh...hurmm, maybe I should came here to practice instead. Wanna watch me play, Ryoma?" Asked that older man again.

"Ryoga...are you trying to make me mad here." Ryoma suddenly asked.

"Ahhh....right...but it doesn't hurt to watch your older brother to practice, right?" Ryoga replied

"Older...brother, it's no wonder they look identical." Atobe thought.

"Well...it's the only thing that I could do anyway...just watching..." Ryoma said sadly.

"Hey, you could learn a lot, just by watching, Ryoma." Ryoga said and hold Ryoma's shoulder gently.

"What is he saying, just watching? Can't he just play?" Atobe asked as he heard their conversation becoming weirder and weirder and more questions keep on popping up on his mind as he heard them talking for almost half an hour.

Suddenly Ryoma started to sway and luckily, Ryoga managed to grab him just before his fall. Atobe who was watching the scene was shocked and not to mention become worried about Ryoma seeing him weak like that, that is so unlike that cocky and arrogant brat that managed to make him lose and the same brat that had managed to even win over the prodigy of Rikkaidai "The God's Child" during the Finals which made Seigaku as the Winner of the National few years back. It wasn't that long to make him think that something had happened to that boy and his disappearance might be related to this somehow.

"Ryoma? Are you alright? Need to rest a bit? Want me to call for Oyaji?" Ryoga asked as he became really worried about Ryoma who almost fall.

"No...I...just...felt tired...." Ryoma said as he rest against Ryoga.

"Come on, we'll sit for a while and you can take a nap before lunch." Ryoga said as he leaded Ryoma towards the bench.

"Umm...that would be good."

"Something is wrong with him..." Was what Atobe whispers as he calls for his driver and went for his lunch.

To be Continue...

Please do leave comments and reviews and don't forget to vote if you like them, and BTW for the next chapter, i'm gonna edit the actual Chapter 2 and might differ a bit from the one on Fanfiction.net~ Till we meet again on the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 650 11
When Shouyou finally brings Kageyama over to his house to introduce him to his family for the first time, Kageyama becomes a bundle of nerves, eager...
4.7K 146 8
When Echizen is gunned down one day during practice he's forced to tell everyone the one thing he hoped he could be hidden from them forever. They so...
15.7K 225 26
Ryoma and Sakuno are now in their first year highschool. They supposed to have a date Sunday morning but suddenly, Echizen Ryoma and Sakuno experienc...
86K 2.4K 73
After noticing his twin has been sneaking out at night, Atsumu becomes curious and decides to find out just where it is he sneaks off to every night...