They Don't Know About Us >> D...

By mydigitalmika

It's hard to keep up a relationship when the guy you want has million of girls after him. More

Warped Tour
Homies and Holding Hands
Catering and Concerts
Not Losing You
Lets Cause a Little Trouble
Leaving You Soon
Sleep My Darling
Fights and Shattered Glass
Reunited
Los Angeles Angel
Coffee Shops
Sorry Unforgiven
Thank You
Music is our relationship
Iris's Playlist
My Turn
Sounding Like Scott
You Still Got Me
Little Things
Apologiez

Separated

224 8 1
By mydigitalmika

I woke up this time feeling better. I checked my phone to see it was 3:46 and that I had several messages from my mom.

I just got a message from the airport. Your plane ticket is in our account and it's for Sunday. Start packing

How's Dean?

I didn't care about a stupid plane. If I had to I'd drive over there just to make sure he's okay.

Still asleep.

I sighed getting up and walked to the kitchen only to find a note stuck to my refrigerator door.

I had to go back to the apartment. I wanted to stay and make sure you were alright but I was basically dragged out by Mason and Khylin. Call me as soon as you wake up.

Love Dylan

The edges of my lips tugged upward forming a small smile. He could have just texted me but he had to be cliché and tape a note to my door. Nonetheless I obeyed the note and called him.

You're an idiot Dylan.

What why

You seriously could have just texted me but you had to be cliche and stick a note on my door

Oh well

You feeling better? Are you alright?

Yea. I'm ok. I'm sorry I flipped out though I was just-

No you don't have to be sorry it's ok I understand

I leave on Sunday

I leave on Saturday

Perfect..

Well we have 2 days well 1 technically if you don't count today. What shall we do.

I don't know. I really really don't know.

Neither do I.

Yea well I should probably pack. I'll see you tomorrow?

Yea alright I should too. Bye

Bye 

⚜⚜⚜

It was Saturday now. Dylan and I spent Thursday and Friday inseparable. We were basically with each other every second of everyday unless the other was in the bathroom. We watched movies went in late night drives and even watched the sunrise at like 5am. We did things normal people don't do on an average day and it cleared my mind of Dean and the whole situation.

Right now Dylan and I were on the couch in his apartment waiting for the cue of when he'd have to leave also known as when Tyler posey would get off his ass and go to take a shower.

"As soon as we're done filming I'm going to fly up here to see you" Dylan spoke with seriousness in his voice

"Or... Instead of coming back here whenever it is time to come back here I could fly to LA instead? I mean I have a lot of friends there I could go hang out with them while you film and then when you're not filming I'll hang out with you"

"That works too" Dylan nodded.

About 10 minutes later Tyler Mason and Khylin came out of their rooms and they were all ready to go

"You coming to the airport flower?" Tyler asked grabbing his suitcase and I nodded "I'm driving so you all need to hurry up"

I grabbed my keys while the boys helped each other with their bags and headed out the door. As soon as we got to the car the guys were fighting over who sat in the front seat.

"Just do rock paper scissors or something! We have to go." I groaned in annoyance as I got in the car.

Nonetheless Tyler won which I guess was a good thing considering he was the tallest and he'd probably be squished if he was in the back. Plus he's got good music taste so I gave him control of the radio.

We got to a red light and Ghost by Halsey came on

"I love this song!" I said excitedly as I danced in my seat.

I don't like them innocent I don't want no face fresh want them wearing leather beg and let me be your taste test

I sang to the song and Tyler caught on

I like the sad eyes bad guys mouth full of white lies kiss Ime in the corridor quick to tell me good bye

Tyler and I sang the song at the top of our lungs whilst the guys in the back laughed and looked extremely confused.

"You're a good singer" Tyler laughed at me

"Why thank you posey" I smiled proudly as anther song came on this time it was Clarivoyant by the story so far

I swayed to the music and sang gently. Tyler was smiling at me goofy and Dylan looked as if his eyes were hearts Mason and Khylin smiled and wiggled their eyebrows at Dylan.

I stopped singing and just listened to the lyrics of the song and frowned. I looked out the window to see the airport in the distance.

I sighed as the song finished and we arrived at the airport. I got out to help the guys with their bags.

I followed them into the airport and stopped at security.

"I'll see you guys soon" I smiled at them.

"I'll miss you homie" Tyler said hugging me and lifting me off my feet. I laughed as he put me down

"Miss you too homie" I hugged Khylin and Mason "you guys look after them" I pointed and Dylan and Tyler. Dylan was sitting on the suitcase and Tyler was trying to pull him.

"We will don't worry" Khylin smiled at me. I hugged them again before walking over to Dylan

"Get up looser" I laughed he looked up at me and scrambled to his feet

"Uh sorry" I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"Call and text me every single day. Cause the moment you stop is the moment I'm flying to see you. " he pointed at me

I rolled my eyes "make me a promise" I said and he nodded "promise that when we go our separate ways we won't forget each other. That we'll still be friends no matter what happens."

He nodded and smiled at me holding up his pinky. I laughed but locked or pinkies together "promise"

I hugged all of them one more time in a giant group hug before watching all four of them leave and walk off to the waiting area.

I turned around and walked back to my car to go home and get ready to leave myself.

⚜⚜⚜

I had made it back home fine and finished packing. I had been on the phone with my mom telling her everything was fine and that is be there soon. She then let me go so I could sleep considering my flight was at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning.

I woke up to see a message from Dylan

Got here safely but I already miss you. I'll see you soon though! I promise! Ok I am about to get caught love you bye!

I laughed at his for dorkyness but my eyes kept scanning over the two words

Love you

I obviously couldn't possibly be falling for him. I had only known him a week and I wasn't one to rush anything normally if I met someone at warped like that Id simply say sorry and walk away I don't know why I decided I'd show him around. Maybe it was because I was lonely and tired of walking around myself. Maybe it was because he liked neck deep. I am not entirely sure why. I don't even know why I decided to hang out with him the day after I met him. I could have been rapped for all I know.

I was obviously thinking of this was too much and told myself I was being paranoid. I took it as a friendly gesture and decided to go take a shower.

After my shower I got dressed and called a taxi to take me to the airport. I also called my mom to wake up because she needed to pick me up once the plane landed.

While I was in the airport waiting a received yet another text from Dylan except it wasn't Dylan

Hi what's your name

Im Shelly and Dylan is sitting next to me

Well the other Dylan

But Sprayberry kept talking about you on set today with Tyler so now I wanna know

I laughed at how enthusiastic she seemed just through text messages

Ok so Shelly is a bit excited but I'm Dylan well the other Dylan. D2 ok anyway who are you

That sounded rude I'm sorry. What's your name

I'm Iris I don't know why you guys didn't just as Tyler but because you said D2 I am now calling you R2D2

Oh trust me we did but the other Dylan for supper defensive and told him not to tell us

Ok then. Well that's your answer. Now I have a plane to catch so I have to go

WAIT ARE TOU COMING HERE?!?

No I'm going to see my brother lol

Aw... I got excited

Wait who's talking xD and don't worry I plane on flying out there sometime soon :)

YESSSSS

Oh and this is Shelly :)

Ok well Shelly, tell R2D2 that I'll talk to you guys later. You both have my number now so shoot me a text whenever :) you guys seem fun

I smiled at how these people were already so nice to me. Then my plane number was called for. I got on the plane and they asked all electronics to be off so I did was told as the plane showed the stupid intro and safety rules.

When the plane was finally off the ground I grabbed my blanket and pillow and turned my phone back on. I grabbed my headphone and plugged them in before receiving text messages.

This is the other Dylan or I guess you call me R2D2 now which I'm totally fine with because you know Star Wars and Tyler and the other Dylan don't. Anyways hi

Hi this is Shelly!! You seem nice and we just got in trouble for talking to you LOL

I am so sorry about Dylan and Shelly!! They are so nosey sometimes! I'm sorry

I laughed and rolled my eyes replying to all of the messages I had received and then I fell asleep.

I always loved to sleep on planes. I don't know why I just did. It was a way to pass time before the plane landed and a way to avoid socializing with the person beside you. Sure it wasn't to most comfortable sleeping position but it was something.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on my pillow as I let sleep take over me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 '
96.5K 2.7K 45
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
8.8K 537 10
Go thru problems just like everybody else but I'm still, in love with him so deeply.
52K 1.1K 30
𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 �...