The Billionaire's Broken Marr...

By patzyboo

Book Cover by xxbamchuxx Elite Zachary Montreal's Story More

1
3

2

14.6K 366 38
By patzyboo

This chapter isn't long. I'll probably try to update soon. 

--

His POV

I walked my way to my room.

I felt like the world was on my shoulders.

I lay myself down on my bed. On our bed.

And I felt the beating of my heart. It hurts.

I haven't felt this before. Even on my past girlfriends that broke up with me.

I should be happy because she already left me! But why the fucking hell am I feeling this way?

"ARRGGHHH!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I sat down and raked my fingers onto my hair.

"Fucking tears! Fucking heart! STOP!" I shouted to myself as I wiped my tears that flowed on my cheeks.

But even though I wiped those tears, new one fall from my eyes.

I cried. Elite Zachary cried because of a girl. A girl who happens to be his wife. Or should we saw WAS his wife.

"Tamara..." I called out her name.

"Please Come back."

--

I opened my eyes the next day. I didn't noticed I fell asleep crying last night. I sat down and went straight to the comfort room and after which, I went to the kitchen.

I expected to see Tamara cooking my favorite breakfast. But then I realized she already left.

I felt a pang of pain in my heart. God, it hurts.

I went to the fridge and I saw her cute post-it notes with quotes about love. I looked at it sadly. This would be the last one. I usually throw this but now. I don't know what's gotten in to me that I just want to keep this.

I opened the fridge and there are some ingredients but no ready-to-eat foods so I decided to take some at the nearby convenient store.

I took a cup of noodles but then I remember her saying 'Don't eat such foods. It's not good for you.'

I smiled and put it back to it's rack. So I settled for a sandwich. I went back home when I saw an unfamiliar car in front of our house.

My heart raced to the thought that maybe it's Tamara. So I quickly ran inside just to see their driver and maid got her remaining things.

"Sorry po at pumasok lang kami ng walang pasabi pero utos po ito ni Ms. Tamara. Pinapabigay din po niya itong susi." the Maid said while carrying her things but I stole it from her.

"If she wants her things back, make sure she's the one who'll get these here." I shouted at them.

"Pero---" the maid wanted to say but the drvier whispered at her that made her quiet.

"Hindi na po ito makukuha ni Ms. Tamara ng personal dahil umalis na ho siya kagabi." the driver said that made my heart skipped a beat.

W-what?

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"Hindi po namin alam. Tanging sila lang po ng mga magulang niya ang nakakaalam." he replied.

"Aalis na po kami." and they walked away.

Where the hell did you go Tamara?

I called her number the whole day but she didn't answer.

I dialed her number again and again and I don't want to stop until she answers the phone. I sighed.

"Tamara. Please answer the phone. Please." I bit my lips trying to suppress my sobs but I can't. Tears started falling and falling again.

"Why do you keep on falling!" I harshly wiped those fucking tears. Why do I keep on hurting this much?

--

I waited.

Hours turned into days, days turned into months and now it's already a year since she left me. Or should I say she stopped her foolish self from loving a jerk like me.

It seems that it was just yesterday. That pain I felt the day she left, it's still here. I still can feel it everytime I go home. Everytime I see couples madly in love with each other.

I didn't had any flings after she left because everytime I tried to flirt with other woman it felt like I'm betraying her.

I should be happy that my wish has finally granted that day. The only thing that is left for me to do is to sign that damn papers but everytime I try to reach a pen and going to sign that paper, my hand just shake that I can't get to hold the pen anymore.

I tried my very best to find her. I went to her parent's house and pleaded to tell me where she is but all I got was a slap on a face and a black eye. But I didn't stop, I hired several investigators to help me until now, there's no trace of her.

Every single day I spent without her, it felt like I was stuck in a dessert with no oasis. It's like a year without rain.

I stopped doing my paperworks. I looked at the tall buildings, busy street and people walking from the floor-to-ceiling glass wall in my office.

Where on earth is Tamara?

Can she possibly be one of the people walking in front of the building?

I carefully stood up and went to the glass wall.

"Did you ever felt this way, Tamara? Did you felt how I feel right now?" I just laughed a bit at myself.

Of course she did. And I am the reason why.

"Damn. It hurts loving someone who already gave up on loving me." I said. I looked up so that the tears that formed at the corners of my eyes won't fall.

"It hurts so damn much I don't know how to stand another day without you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3M 710K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...
38.7K 345 33
Heiress Trilogy Series#3 Lea's life been a hell for her... All she can do is to obey her Father want.. Everytime she disobey Him,He punish her... A p...
240K 4.6K 55
The Teenager Mommy into Aimer La Maman Célibataire. SYPNOSIS Carisha was sixteen when she decided to go in a Bar. She was so careless at that time th...
1.7M 53.6K 83
Lucent Lotus Amourteirre has everything worth having. Beauty, character, wealth, and even a notorious mafia. But she lost everything when her mafia...