The Little Hound {WWE Fanfic}

By allmylifeofrock

She was still very young, but still, got the golden chance, and her dreams came true. She thought everything... More

Chapter One. Good Looking Evil.
Chapter Two. Teasing.
Chapter Three. Kick Some Ass.
Chapter Four. Date?
Chapter Five. Friend Or Enemy?
Chapter Six. Protection.
Chapter Seven. Brotherhood.
Chapter Eight. Flying.
Chapter Nine. Crazy.
Chapter Ten. Attention.
Chapter Eleven. One Year.
Twelve. Gentle.
Thirteen. Sides.
Fourteen. Some Fun.
Fifteen. Go Crazy.
Sixteen. Moods.
Seventeen. Understand Me.
Eighteen. The One.
Nineteen. Girlfriend.
Twenty. Broken.
Twenty One. Lost.
Twenty Two. Tomboy.
Twenty Three. Breakdown.
Twenty Four. Wonderwall.
Twenty Five. Replacing.
Twenty Six. Choices.
Twenty Seven. Mistakes.
Twenty Eight. Bittersweet.
Twenty Nine. Hate?
Thirty. Tears.
Thirty One. Mother.
Thirty Two. Broken Bones.
Thirty Three. Dazed and Confused.
Thirty Four. Back in Black.

Thirty Five. Family.

715 10 0
By allmylifeofrock

"If you want to love me, then darlin' don't refrain." - Guns N' Roses

Six months. So much had happened, that it actually felt like a year.

First, AJ and Punk had their wedding, already, on a Friday, 13. Yes, lovely, isn't it? It was. A very nice idea. Then, after the wedding, AJ, unfortunately, lost her belt to Paige, and decided to quit.

We all tried to talk her out of it, but she said she was done. She didn't feel the same passion for wrestling anymore, and she couldn't do something just because it was her job, this was not her at all. So, after a couple of weeks with this discussion on the table, she quit.

Let me say I felt really weird being on the road by myself, actually, but the guys would never leave my side, and things couldn't be better. For starters, I was in a feud with Paige right now, and guess who'd get the Divas belt really soon? Yes, this redhead, yay!

"You saw it coming when AJ left." Vince joked, and we all chuckled. "Wrestlemania, darling, like you always wanted." He smiled.

"Really?" I smiled.

"But of course!" Hunter smiled.

"I still remember you calling me Auntie Steph and telling me how you'd get the Women's belt on a Wrestlemania, with your dad, Auntie Steph, Uncle Vince and Auntie Linda." Steph chuckled, and I felt my cheeks burning slightly.

"Surprises me she didn't end up calling us grandma and grandpa." Linda laughed.

"Cause she'd tell everyone about her godparents." Dad chuckled.

"And I still remember holding you as a kid." Hunter chuckled.

"Oh, my God." I chuckled as well.

"Wait!" Vince stood up, rushing to the living room and coming back with a picture in hand. "Remember this day?" He showed me, and then gave it to Jon. "She loved Triple H, and he got the belt. Guess who wanted to be the first to congratulate him?"

"I was a fan!" I laughed. "Couldn't be more embarrassing than asking Shawn Michaels if I could get a kiss." I said, and they laughed.

"A kiss?" Jon asked, laughing softly.

"At this point, she already felt comfortable around the guys, except for Kane, she was scared of him," he laughed, "so, I told her that if she asked Shawn to give her a peck on her cheeks, I'd let her choose the next Champion. She always been really shy."

"I thought she always been around the guys and everything. How was that?" Jon asked.

"It took her a while to meet everyone, and the arena. Her mother wouldn't let her." My father chuckled.

"And well, I walked up to him, called Uncle Shawn, and when he looked at me, I asked if I could have a kiss." I shook my head. "Stone Cold and Hart were there too. So Shawn knelt beside me, kissed my cheek and said I owed him one as well, so I kissed his cheek." I chuckled.

"Then the guys would ask her for a kiss every time they saw her." Vince chuckled.

"And who was the next champ?" Jon asked.

"You're having dinner with him." Hunter smirked, so Jon raised a brow at me.

"I was a fan!" I laughed.

So, there was me, Jon, my father, Vince, Linda, Hunter and Steph having dinner at Vince's. It had been a long time since I had been there, and it was great to spend time with them.

At first, my father didn't like Jon very much, but after Vince told him that he was a 'good boy', my father started to like him better. Now they really got along, and we were planning on buying a house together, right next to Seth's.

After dinner, we all sat down in the living room, and started talking. They all would tell Jon stories from my childhood, and of course, how I had always been really close to them.

"But, well, dining is not the only reason you guys are here tonight." Hunter said.

"Are you guys having another kid?" I asked, and they chuckled.

"No, it's good news for you." He smiled.

"On Wrestlemania we're having a new Champ, right?" Steph smiled.

"Well, we actually wanted to make it four Champs." Vince smirked.

"I don't think I really got that..." I said.

"What we mean is, we want to make The Shield the top stable. While it's great to have the Divas Champion in it, we want to make things a little more fun..." Hunter smiled.

"We were wondering what would you two think about Jon getting the WWE World Heavyweight Championship." Steph said.

"What?!" I asked, still not believing I had heard those words. I looked at Jon and he smiled as well.

"And then Roman and Seth will get the Tag Team Championships back." Vince smiled as well.

"That... That is amazing!" I chuckled. "I... Guys, this is not a joke, right?"

"Of course not, sweetheart." Dad smiled.

"What do you think, Jon?" Vince asked.

"I don't even know what to say, sir. This is unbelievable, I can't even begin to say how happy I'd be if that happened..."

"Please, it's just Vince. We're family now. And don't thank me. For as long as you keep that little girl happy, we look out for each other. And you guys deserve those belts." Vince smiled.

"I love you guys so much!" I stood up and rushed to hug each of them.

We talked more and more about the details, and how they planned out everything, and then it was late, so we decided it was time to go to sleep.

I was indeed, very happy with Jon. I mean, when we started, he'd slip now and then, being overly jealous of Stephen, because, yeah, we kept our friendship, of course, then he came to realize that this was everything that had between of us: friendship. Also, Lana had moved on. In the first few weeks of me and Jon being together, she still tried to get back with him, but then one day the three of us sat down and we talked a lot about everything that had happened. Jon apologized to her, said he was stupid for putting her through all that, me and her cried a lot and in the end, both of us stated that even after all that, we had nothing against each other. The conversation last for about three hours, we put everything on the table and discussed everything, and in the end, we were all okay, me and Lana even talked now and then in the arena. Things were good and it made me happy to know that she had moved on and didn't have bad feelings towards us, and also, that Jon apologized for putting her through it all. After a couple of months, she was back with Rusev, and she was all smiles through the arena.

Now, after a shower, we were laying down on the bed. I was laying on my back, looking at him, while he was on his side, running his fingertip on my belly. It was weird how I never felt uncomfortable being naked around him, it was like... I don't know, it just felt safe, he wouldn't judge, nor do anything to me.

"So, Miss Future Diva's Champion, how do you feel tonight?" He smiled.

"Very good, Mister Future WWE Champion. How about yourself?" I smiled back at him.

"I am good." He pecked my lips, before pulling away and smiling. "Y'know, I've been thinking about something lately."

"What's it?"

He looked down at my stomach, and then up at me. "How'd you feel about having my kid?" He smiled. "I mean, not now, that we're gonna be champions, but, y'know, someday."

"It'd be really good to have a mini you running around our house." I smiled.

"And how do you feel about having my last name?"

I looked up at him for a few seconds and he smiled.

"I just can't find the perfect moment to say this, and I know it's not as nice as Phil asking in front of all our friends, but I love you, and laying here with you just makes me... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, Lacey, so will you marry me?"

Again, I just could look up at him, repeating those words in my mind, before I pulled him closer and kissed him.

"Of course I will, stupid." I chuckled, so he stood up, grabbing his bag.

"See, I've been prepared. Wouldn't know when I'd finally have the guts." He smiled, bringing me a red velvet box. He pulled two rings. "Black gold with red diamonds." Jon smiled, and I gave him my hand, so he slipped in the one with a bigger diamond and kissed my hand.

"They're so beautiful." I said, kissing him.

"Well, AJ told me you saw a ring of black gold once and just fell in love with it." He smiled. "Couldn't get anything other than the most perfect ring for you."

"I fucking love you." I hugged him.

"I fucking love you too." He whispered, then he slipped in his own ring.

I looked at him with a smile, before kissing him again, wrapping my arms around his neck. He'd kiss me slowly, passionately, and as things got 'hotter', he'd always be rough, but that's the way I liked it with him. Jon wasn't perfect, he had his flaws, of course, but I learned to love him more and more every single way. And I could feel the love he had for me, we were made for each other after all.

When we were finished, I laid my head on his chest.

"Tired enough to sleep?" I asked.

"A bit." He replied. "Wanna listen to some music?"

"Sure, give me your phone."

He reached out for his phone, and I went through his song list, and then playlists.

"What's this one?" I asked, pointing at a playlist named 'her', with a picture written something like 'I'm drunk and I hate everything but you. I love you a lot'.

"It's about you." He smiled, pressing play. "This is what I listened to since I met you. You'd never get out of my mind, not even for a second." He kissed the tip of my nose.

"So you made a playlist about me?"

"Here are the things I didn't really have the guts to tell you." He smiled.

"You play the hard guy but you're soft, aren't you?"

"Just for you." He kissed my forehead. "Just for you, my love."

{You can find the playlist at the end of this chapter. There is a Spotify and 8tracks. link Hope you all enjoy.}
-x-x-x-

So, surprisingly, or not at all, the WWE Champion during Wrestlemania was John Cena, and he, being the face, good guy, came to rescue Paige when me and the guys went out to attack her. Which, as a result, got him a match against Jon, for the belt. Meanwhile, Seth and Roman were having a feud against The Usos, current Tag Team Champions. The Shield was on fire, and we were the happiest we could be.

"You're gonna be fine. I know it's your first belt but you've been out there a thousand times." Punk said, putting athletes' tape on my hand, just like his was.

"But it's Wrestlemania." I took a deep breath.

"And you'll do great, like you always did." AJ smiled.

"It's all fine, cupcake." Jon smiled at me. "I'll be there, together with Seth and Roman, alright?"

"And me, AJ, your father and Leigh will be on the first row." Punk winked.

"Don't forget me waiting backstage." Stephen chuckled, stopping by the door.

"And I'm pretty sure Vince, Hunter, Steph and Linda will be watching too." AJ chuckled.

"Surprised me they won't be on the first row as well." Jon chuckled.

"Guys! Are you ready? 'Cause we're next!" Seth rushed to the door.

"Oh my God." I took a deep breath.

"We're going. Gotta get our seats." Phil kissed my forehead. "Luck is for losers, darling, you got everything you need inside."

"You'll do great." AJ hugged me.

The two of them left, walking outside to meet my father.

"What are you waiting for?!" Seth called.

"Let's go." Jon offered me his hand, so I took it.

"I know you'll do great, champ." Stephen smiled. "And you as well." He chuckled at Jon.

"I'm sure I will." Jon replied with a laugh.

We rushed to the gorilla, and The Usos were already there.

"How are you feeling? Having the next three matches?" Jey asked.

"Nervous." I replied, with a chuckle.

"Hey, gorgeous!" I heard someone calling, so I turned around to meet someone I never expected to be there.

"Uncle Shawn!" I chuckled, hugging him.

"Hunter told me you're finally getting the belt tonight. Should be here, right?" He winked.

"He wouldn't miss it." Hunter chuckled.

"Want a  kiss for good luck?" Shawn chuckled.

"Of course!" I chuckled as well, so he kissed my cheek.

"Good luck, sweetheart." Vince said. "And you guys too."

Hunter and Steph wished us good luck as well, and as soon as the other match was over, I felt my heart racing, and then Jon held my hand tight. I looked over at Seth and Roman and smiled at them. We will be great.

With The Shield's theme song, of course, we walked out, followed by The Usos. The whole time, my boys had the upper hand. But when they got a finisher on Seth, Roman had to apply a Spear on each of them. All the while me and Jon sat ringside, cheering for them.

After the Spear, Seth applied his own finisher on Jimmy, and pinned him down. The world slowed down, and I held tighter to Jon's hand.

He counted one... Two...

"And your new Tag Team Champions, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins!" Lilian announced, after the three, and the bell.

I gave my father, AJ and Punk a quick glance, seeing as they cheered as well, before rushing up the ring and hugging both Seth and Roman.

"Fuck, I'm so proud!" I said.

Jon got the belts, handing them to each of them.

But before The Usos could even get out of the ring, Paige's theme song hit and my heart got caught in my throat.

"Here you go." Seth said.

"This is your show, remember." Roman kissed my forehead, and then both of them got out of the ring.

I looked at Jon, and he smiled, cupping my cheek and smiling.

"All that glitters is gold?"

"That belt sure is."

"Then go get it." He winked, before pecking my lips.

I looked at my father, AJ and Punk, and my father mouthed an 'I'm proud of you', and I smiled, but noticed a couple getting their places beside him. The now blonde lady and a guy with black hair. My mother, and probably her husband. She looked up at me and smiled, before waving slightly.

But... She never...

Before I could think, Paige had finished her entrance, and I looked over at the ref, holding her belt. No, my belt. I grinned at her, with her fists clenched, and looking down at me, as if she was better than me.

Then, I let her pace around the ring a bit, keeping her guard up, while I just walked, knowing she meant no harm to me. She was like a cheetah, so sure she'd get her so wanted prey. But I was no deer, I was a lion. She could be fast, but I am faster, smarter, and stronger.

So I let her make the first move, and we crashed into each other in a headlock, but I was prepared with a clenched fist that went right to her stomach, making her step back so I could grab her by her hair and shove to the ropes. Using Dean's move, I was right behind her when she ran back, and kicked her, making her fall to the mat.

I knelt beside her, smirking.

"Done yet?" I asked, staring at her like a viper.

Paige stared at me, and then slapped me across the face, but I just smirked, placing a hand on my cheek and moving my hair away from my face. She stood up, and I did as well, this time taking the first move and punching her right on the jaw, so she fell back, but crawled away to the ropes, then the ref stopped me from going after her.

I looked at the crowd. They were cheering, and I knew I had them on my side. Signs and more signs with my name, and it felt so delicious to be loved. But as I stared at them, I felt a hand gripping my hair, pulling me back and then pushing my face right to the turnbuckles, then letting me go.

"You got some attitude, don't you?" Paige asked, but then we were interrupted by Cena's theme song.

I looked over at Jon, Seth and Roman, and they were ready, in case Mister Cena wanted to interrupt my match.

"Just watching a friend, guys, and of course, my adversary's fiancee, no worries." He waved his hands in the air.

Fuck, he spilled it.

Me and Jon had been private about our relationship, I mean, all the fans knew we were dating, but that's all. Now this fucker...

Another punch to my nose, and I fell back, holding on to the ropes. I looked down at Jon, and he whispered 'you got it, cupcake'.

I looked back at Paige, and went on her. Ruthless. Throwing punches at her face, and as she got to the mat, I applied a Shining Wizard on her, which drove the crowd crazy. So I sat down right beside Paige, facing her.

"Take a good look now or you might miss this!" I yelled at the crowd.

So, I encircled my arm on Paige's like a headlock position, but grabbed her wrist, bending upwards as I put my other arm through the 'hole' created by her bent wrist, locked my other hand upon my own, and pulled it as hard as I could.

"It's the Anaconda Vice! The Anaconda Vice!" Cole yelled.

I looked over at Punk in the crowd and smirked at him. I used AJ's Shining Wizard, and his Anaconda Vice. He winked at me and smiled proudly.

"Tap! Tap, Paige! You can't get out!" I yelled, before looking at the ref. "Ask her!"

"You quit?" He asked.

"No!" She yelled, still trying to get out of my hold.

"Tap!"

"You quit?" The ref asked again.

I heard Seth punch the mat and yell for Paige to quit, and then, finally, she raised her hand, and tapped. One, two, three times.

The bell rang, but I pulled harder and suddenly let her go, looking at the titantron. The Shield's theme song played once again, and I saw myself and the guys. This is it. I am the Champion. I am the WWE Divas Champion!

Paige cried and yelled no, when Roman took her belt from the ref and brought it to me.

"It's yours." Roman smiled, before kissing my forehead.

I raised the belt up in the air, and the crowd cheered, so Jon walked up to me, gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Got my Stairway to Heaven." I smiled up at him.

"Now I'm gonna get mine." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm so proud of you!" Seth hugged me, raising me up in the air as I laughed.

"And I'm proud of you." I chuckled, as he kissed my cheek.

So I slid down the ring, and rushed to my father, giving him a hug as he told me how proud he was of me, and that he knew this day would come.

"Lacey..." My mother called, and I looked over at her. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay." I said, but felt Punk pull me into a hug and laughed. "I can't be killed in the first five minutes of my reign!"

"I'm so fucking proud of you!" He hugged me tighter, kissing my cheek.

"My turn!" AJ said, pulling me into a hug as well. "You're gonna be the best Diva here. I know it!"

"Not better than you." I smiled, so she kissed my cheek.

"C'mon, it's my match." I heard Jon say, so I turned around.

"Good luck, Dean." AJ smiled, so he smiled back at her.

"You'll do great." Punk smiled.

"Good luck, son." Dad smiled.

I followed Jon to the apron and smiled.

"I trust you." I smiled at him.

"Gonna make you proud." He smiled as well.

"I already am." I chuckled, before pecking his lips. "Go ahead, you got a match to win." I winked.

Cena was already waiting in the ring when Jon got in, and offered him a hand. But he probably knew Jon wouldn't shake, and probably was trying to get the crowd on his side - which he wouldn't -, so Jon didn't take his hand and he waved it up in the air, shrugging his shoulders and looking at the crowd, confused.

The bell rang, and Jon took the first step, head locking with Cena, who tried to get the upper hand, but Jon punched him right on the jaw and he stepped back. Jon went on him again, applying moves and more moves, until Cena got the upper hand this time. In a John Cena's match, that is something to expect. He never 'gave up'. Cena was trying too hard this time, and applied an Attitude Adjustment right away, but while the ref counted the pin, I quickly rushed and put Jon's leg on the rope.

"Rope!" Seth yelled, so the ref stopped and Cena looked at me, before laughing and shaking his head.

"C'mon, Dean, you got this!" Roman punched the mat.

Jon sat up, staring at Cena as he stood up, then stood up as well. This time, they stared at each other for a while, pacing around the ring. Cena rushed towards Jon, but received a knee to the gut. He punched Cena repeatedly, before bending Cena forward and hooking his arms under his head. Double arm DDT. The Dirty Deeds!

Cena fell face-first to the mat, and Jon pinned him down.

"Oh my God..." I held Roman's arm.

"Yes!" Seth yelled, as soon as the bell rang, so the three of us rushed inside the ring to hug Dean.

"This is it, you're the Champion." I hugged him.

"WWE Champion!" Roman said.

The ref brought Jon his belt, and Cena stood up, coming towards us and, again, offering Jon a hand, which he took, this time.

"Nice match." Cena said.

"Nice match." Jon nodded.

Cena got out of the ring, so the four of us were left to celebrate. We took all of our belts, raising it up in the air, and putting the other fists together as The Shield theme song played. Jon placed a kiss on my forehead, and I looked up at him with a smile.

"Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I whispered back.

-x-x-x-

"Ian!" I called from the living room. He was running all around the house, with Harley right behind him. He was almost twice her size, even if they were both 5. "Slow down."

"C'mon, let them play." Punk chuckled, walking downstairs with AJ. "She's not made of glass, y'know. If she falls, she'll stand up."

"You know how Ian is." I shook my head.

"Like his mom and dad, he'll look up after her." AJ chuckled. "Where are the guys?"

"Getting Leigh in the airport." I smiled. "Who's gonna help me cook our lunch?"

"I will." AJ winked. "You take care of Harley and Ian."

"Fine." Punk sighed.

It's been 7 years since that day. The day I got my first WWE belt. My reign lasted longer than AJ, who held it for a year. I had it for almost two, and then, when me and Jon got married, we decided it was time to have a kid, and this is where little Ian came from. He was the smartest little 5 year boy I've known. Also, the most spoiled. He was just like his father, kind of a bad boy who liked to play tricks on other people, or be mean. He even got the looks. He had the dirty blonde hair his father has, and our blue eyes. They say he looks a lot like me, but I just see Jon on him. But, while he's mean sometimes, there's this one little lady he protects at all costs: Harley.

AJ got pregnant a couple of weeks before I found out I was too, so her daughter, Harley, was the same age as Ian. They'd be together all the time, playing, watching movies, or when Punk read comic books for them. But now, someone would be added to them. Seth and Leigh got married too, and she was 6 months pregnant, with a boy that Seth decided to call Erik.

We would all be gathered at my house, because it was Seth's birthday, and he wanted to have everyone here. Me and Jon, after talking a lot, decided on buying a house in Ohio, but before we could even go out to look for it, father came to Jon's house with keys, and revealed that he, Vince, Hunter, Steph, Linda, and surprisingly, my mother and her husband, had all bought a house for me and Jon, a few blocks away from his own.

Me and Jon thought it was this small and cozy house, but when we all arrived... It was, literally, a mansion! Bigger than my father's own house, almost as big as Vince's! It was the most beautiful place I had seen, with guest rooms for the guys as well. It was perfect!

Soon, when Jon and Seth came back, they had Leigh, as well as Roman, his wife, and his daughter. Joelle was a little older than Ian and Harley, but loved them two to death. We raised them like cousins, so they were very close.

"Man, can't wait till this little boy comes out." Leigh sat down.

"Me too." Seth smiled.

"You shut up 'cause you don't know how heavy he is!" She said, so we all laughed.

"Pregnancy is both a bless and a curse." AJ laughed.

"But when you see your son's little face..." I smiled.

"It's like your life is complete." Jon smiled as well.

"Is the cake done? 'Cause these two have been bugging me all morning." Punk walked into the living room, holding both Harley and Ian in his arms.

"It is." Seth chuckled.

I saw Ian yawn, so I took him and he laid on my chest, while Jon played with his hair.

"Tired?" I asked, and he nodded yes.

"You woke up at 6am." Jon chuckled. "Want to take a nap?"

"Nope." Ian replied, so we all laughed.

"Alright! So who wanna steal some candies with Uncle Seth?!" Seth stood up.

Harley jumped from her mother's lap right away, Joelle followed as well, while Ian made a puppy face and raised his arms so Seth would carry him.

Seth chuckled, but couldn't resist it.

"I left some on the stove. You can eat those." I whispered at Seth, so he took the kids and walked to the kitchen.

"He's a kid." Gal, Roman's wife, chuckled.

"Worse." Leigh chuckled. "He's a baby."

"It's good, tho. The kids love him." Roman shrugged. "Joelle couldn't wait."

"She's such a good girl." I smiled. "She could sleep over this week, since she doesn't have school."

"Yeah, it's been a while since she wants to stay for a few days." Jon smiled.

"With a house this big, we all want to stay over." Punk laughed.

"It's funny, isn't it?" AJ smiled, hugging Punk's arm.

"What?" Leigh chuckled.

"Everything we've been through." She took a deep breath.

"We've been through ups and downs." Punk kissed her forehead.

"Talk about ups and downs." Jon chuckled. "But, yeah, we've been through a lot..."

"Not even waiting for me to start the sensitive talk!"

We heard, everyone turning around. Stephen was walking in with his bags, so he sat down.

"Hey, Steph." Punk smiled.

"Took me a while, but I'm here. Where's Rollins?"

"With the kids." Leigh laughed. "Kitchen."

"Be right back." Stephen chuckled, walking to the kitchen.

After a while, he got back with Joelle on his back, and Harley and Ian on his arms. Seth was right behind, his mouth stuffed with candy.

"Mommy! Candy!" Harley chuckled. Stephen put her on the floor, and she walked to each one of us, giving each a piece of candy.

"She's nothing like her father." Roman chuckled, ruffling Harley's hair.

Stephen put Ian on my lap, and he took a lot of candy from his pocket.

"Who's this for?" Jon asked.

"Me." Ian shrugged, but still, he put one in my mouth. "And mommy."

"What about dad?" I pouted.

"Ah!" He motioned for Jon to open his mouth as well and gave him one, then shrugged.

"And he's exactly like his father." Punk chuckled as well.

"AJ's right, isn't she?" Stephen spoke, sitting down. "We've been through some shit together, but everything's good now, uh?"

"We're a big family now." Seth side-hugged Leigh.

I looked around. Indeed, everything that happened, all the pain, the tears, and the confusion... Everything was for the best. Now we were a big family... We had Punk, AJ and their beautiful and lovely Harley; Seth, Leigh, and soon Erik; Roman, Gal and Joelle; Stephen; and then, me, Jon, and our little Ian. Seven years ago, when I got my belt, I didn't really expect that we'd be this way. Of course, we all were very close, but to become this family... It was everything we could possibly want, without knowing.

Every single one of us had been through shit since day one, doesn't matter if it was at home, or on our way to WWE, in WWE, or in our personal lives. We had many challenges, fights, and hearts that had been shattered a thousand times, and we fought to be together. After all this time... We are still here. We still have each other's back just as much as we had seven years back, but much more. And even if The Shield had disbanded long ago...

Me, Jon, Seth and Roman were still The Shield, and yes, I was still their little hound.

---
Aaaaaaa goddamn I can't believe it's over ;-; I love this chapter with all of my being, especially this last little part, and I can't believe we're not having more of Lacey and Jon omg
I just wanna thank all of you for putting up with me during these 35 chapters, and for hanging on into this story. I sincerely hope you all enjoyed it just as much as I did ❤️
Let's all be more like Dean and fight for what he loves, be more like Lacey who stands up for herself, like AJ always being there in times of need, like Punk protecting his loved ones, like Leigh always being reasonable before decisions, like Stephen with lots of love to give, like Roman looking out for his family, and of course, like Seth who sees the good sides of life.
Again, thank you so much, love you all!

Like promised, Jon's playlist:

8tracks: https://8tracks.com/xheelqueenx/her-the-little-hound

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/vampiira/playlist/3xyu4QrAEg58NdGuBCzVRo

{originally published jun 30, 2017}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
39.4K 810 17
Jayce is a new diva. When she chooses a storyline that requires the SHIELD, what will happen? And when she battles against Paige, does she gain a fri...
458K 8.2K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...