In love with a giant《On Hold...

By goldenheart119

((I'm sorry about my sudden hiatus. I actually explained everything on my message board. I'm thinking about r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

1K 33 6
By goldenheart119

Hailey's P.O.V
I felt the sunlight touch my face I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I opened my eyes Katie still had her grip around me but I was able to get out of her grip. I saw Luke was still asleep I slipped off the pillow and fell my back was now pressed on his chest and his arm blocking my way my heart started beating faster I was never this close to him if his arm were to move closer I'd be crushed I wasn't about to leave Katie I promised her I wouldn't leave again but the only option was to climb I didn't want to wake him so I couldn't climb up his arm either that'd feel like something was biting him so he'd probably squish me thinking I'm a bug and I do NOT want that to happen so I had to climb up his shirt I did but once I got on his shoulder I lost balance and hit the side of his neck. I felt him move before something grabbed me by the back of my shirt I was face to face with Luke his eyes opened "H-Hailey what are you doing" he said sounding surprised "I-I f-fell" I started studdering again how could I not he was literally dangling me he took notice of my fear and put his hand around me I hate it but I had to learn to get used to it "Sorry" he said "I-It's f-fine" "How did you fall" "I just slipped off the pillow" "But how did you get on my shoulder if you fell shouldn't you be on the bed" "..W-Well I freaked out and started think what if your arm moved it could've easily...." I didn't want to say it he got the idea he had a horrified look face he was probably think he could easily hurt or kill me on accident without even noticing he did damage "Are you alright did I hurt you" he asked sounding worried " No y-you didn't" I said he sighs in relief and puts me back down on the pillow I back away and hug Katie again he got up from the bed "I'm gonna go make breakfast ok" he said I only nod he walked out of the room "H-Hailey?" Katie said opened her eyes "Yeah" I asked she just hugs me tighter "Y-You're ok" she asked "Yeah I am" I said "...I was scared" she said "Why" I asked "T-That h-he was gonna hurt...you" she said sounding like she was about to cry any second "It's gonna be ok" I said hugging her tightly and gently stroked her hair trying to calm her down "A-Are you sure" she asked looking up at me I simply nod giving her a reassuring smile "Yes I'm sure" I said she smiled and hugged me again after a few minutes I could hear her snoring quietly.

A/N
I am so sorry that took forever I'm trying to update all my books again but I am also working on some new books with this type of topic so I'll tell you when those books are out and I think this book will be longer then 10 chapters since I got more ideas on how to continue this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 90.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
181K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.6M 93.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
360K 22.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...