Chapter 8

Hailey's P.O.V
I felt the sunlight touch my face I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I opened my eyes Katie still had her grip around me but I was able to get out of her grip. I saw Luke was still asleep I slipped off the pillow and fell my back was now pressed on his chest and his arm blocking my way my heart started beating faster I was never this close to him if his arm were to move closer I'd be crushed I wasn't about to leave Katie I promised her I wouldn't leave again but the only option was to climb I didn't want to wake him so I couldn't climb up his arm either that'd feel like something was biting him so he'd probably squish me thinking I'm a bug and I do NOT want that to happen so I had to climb up his shirt I did but once I got on his shoulder I lost balance and hit the side of his neck. I felt him move before something grabbed me by the back of my shirt I was face to face with Luke his eyes opened "H-Hailey what are you doing" he said sounding surprised "I-I f-fell" I started studdering again how could I not he was literally dangling me he took notice of my fear and put his hand around me I hate it but I had to learn to get used to it "Sorry" he said "I-It's f-fine" "How did you fall" "I just slipped off the pillow" "But how did you get on my shoulder if you fell shouldn't you be on the bed" "..W-Well I freaked out and started think what if your arm moved it could've easily...." I didn't want to say it he got the idea he had a horrified look face he was probably think he could easily hurt or kill me on accident without even noticing he did damage "Are you alright did I hurt you" he asked sounding worried " No y-you didn't" I said he sighs in relief and puts me back down on the pillow I back away and hug Katie again he got up from the bed "I'm gonna go make breakfast ok" he said I only nod he walked out of the room "H-Hailey?" Katie said opened her eyes "Yeah" I asked she just hugs me tighter "Y-You're ok" she asked "Yeah I am" I said "...I was scared" she said "Why" I asked "T-That h-he was gonna hurt...you" she said sounding like she was about to cry any second "It's gonna be ok" I said hugging her tightly and gently stroked her hair trying to calm her down "A-Are you sure" she asked looking up at me I simply nod giving her a reassuring smile "Yes I'm sure" I said she smiled and hugged me again after a few minutes I could hear her snoring quietly.

A/N
I am so sorry that took forever I'm trying to update all my books again but I am also working on some new books with this type of topic so I'll tell you when those books are out and I think this book will be longer then 10 chapters since I got more ideas on how to continue this