Hidden Powers [NaLu Fanfictio...

By JeRein_14

Description: What if Lucy still has living relatives out there? What if she hid her true powers from the gu... More

Hidden Powers [NaLu Fanfiction]
Prologue
Chapter 1: 4 Months
Chapter 2: Kick out
Chapter 3: Leaving
Chapter 4: Visiting the Heartfilia Estate
Chapter 5: Guilt Trip
Chapter 6: Dead End
Chapter 7: Hoshi Town
Chapter 9: Training and Job Hunting
Chapter 10: I'm hired?
Chapter 11: Golden Star
Chapter 12: Search
Chapter 13: Lucy's Hidden Powers
Chapter 14: Help From The Celestial Dragon
Chapter 15: Natsu's Resolve
Chapter 16: New moves and techniques
Chapter 17: Could it be?
Chapter 18: About Damn Time!
Chapter 19: Reunion Between Twins
Chapter 20: Lucy and Max
Chapter 21: Natsu's New Adventure
Chapter 22: Jobs
Chapter 23: Little Training and Catching Up
Chapter 24: Children of the Stars
Chapter 25: A Surprise Attack
Chapter 26: Precious Gem
Chapter 27: In Trouble
Chapter 28: Limits
Chapter 29: On the Nick of Time
Chapter 30: Clash of Metal and Fire
Chapter 31: This is it?
Chapter 32: Mending a Broken Bond? Or not?
Chapter 33: S-Class Exams?
Chapter 34: Trouble at Tenrou
Chapter 35: Year X791
Chapter 36: 7 Years
Chapter 37: Preliminaries
Chapter 38: A Natsu Warm Welcome
Chapter 39: Her Fate
Chapter 40: Hidden
Chapter 41.1: Lucy vs. Flare
Chapter 41.2: Lucy vs. Flare
Chapter 42: Chariot
Chapter 43: Yuuki and Kurt
Chapter 44: Naval Battle 1

Chapter 8: Dream

4.9K 168 29
By JeRein_14

Hidden Powers
[NaLu Fanfiction]
By: JeRein_14

~★~

Chapter 8: Dream

~★~

Normal POV

~Still Lucy's Dream~

  Lucy can only gap at the little exchange between herself, (technically her young self) brothers and cousin that's happening infront of her. She's confused—no, she's rather clueless and scared. She don't want to be reminded on what happened years ago. She pushed that memory deep down. So deep to make sure it can't and won't be dug up again. The memory was that painful and traumatic to her. But can you blame her? She lost not just her mother, but also her brothers and cousins.

  The blonde's train of train of thoughts were interrupted upon noticing a strange smoke that practically came out of nowhere. She watched in pure horror as she saw the kids cover their noses.

  "Ohh, so this is where you little scumbags are hiding." The voice made Lucy cringe and shiver. It's the same voice that took them away. The same j*rk that stole her happiness!

  The blonde narrowed her eyes at the familiar silhouette that just appeared. It was the same man who killed her mother and separated her from them. The figure, just like she remembered, still wore a cloak which sealed his true identity. God knows how much she wanted to yank his hood off to see what he looks like. But apparently, she's invisible in this time frame. She's clearly a ghost in this world.

  She watched as the two sides converse. The exact same sentences and words were used. Helplessly, she can only watch her young self who was currently shaking in fear. It made her wonder. Back then, what if she was brave enough to stand up for them? What would happen if she fought for their sake? Maybe. Just maybe their fate would have changed. Maybe they would still be in the comfort of one another. Herself, her brothers and cousins.

  But that's not what happened. And what happened in the past cannot be changed. Sadly, it made her feel regret and guilt.

  Lucy can only look away and close her eyes as she heard the man use his last resort agaisnt them. The blonde balled her fists in anger as she heard cries from the 5 kids.

  "What did i do to deserve this? Why must i see this when in truth, i tried the hardest to forget everything?"

  Her brown eyes snapped open as she heard tiny footsteps ran past her unsolid form. What she next made her gasp in shock and horror. She actually witness the man stab her own mother infront of her. Her body was lying motionless on the hard solid ground, bathing on red blood.

  "Mavis, please.. S-Stop.." Lucy whispered as fresh salty tears run freely down her pale cheeks. Lips were quivering and hands were shaking.

  "M-Mom! Noo! Zach-Nii, Kurt-nii! Let me go! I need t-to save her!" A High pitch voice echoed through out the forest. She didn't need to turn around to know that it was her past self that was screaming and yelling.

  "Stop it, Lucy! We can't g-go back! You h-heard Mom's final wish, right? Run away and n-never look back." Zach said, voice was barely a whisper. His tone was strict nonetheless.

  "I know! B-But i can't just-"

  "Lucy, don't be s-stupid! Mom sacrificed her own life for the s-sake of ours. Don't put that to waste by being stubborn a-and hard headed." She remembered those exact same words that her twin, Max, had said. It was short and quite offensive but it was enough to knock some sense on her. He, after all, knows her better than anyone else.

  "Ohh, your still here? You kids wanna play?" A sinister laugh was heard, enough to alarm and frightened the 5 kids. Suddenly, the cloaked man appeared before them and took Little Lucy by her hair. The girl yelped and screamed in pain as she felt herself being lifted up.

  "Let my sister go, j*rk!" Zach yelled in anger as he charged forward, only to be sent away and hit a nearby tree.

  "Z-Zach-nii" The young blonde can only mutter as tears started pouring down on her cheeks.

  "Let go of her!" The now angered Kurt cried as yellowish white light started to envelop his small body. The man can only watch in delight and satisfaction as he witnessed the boy awakening his powers.

  "Your going to use your magic on me? Well, finally!! " the man said enthusiastically as he threw Lucy like some rag doll. The girl cried out in pain as she felt her head hit something hard before colliding with the hard cold ground. This only angered Kurt even more. Not to mention a certain twin brother who was standing at the sidelines, hands balled to a fist. He too, was furious and outraged. Seeing his twin sister get tossed around made something inside of him stir.

  "How could you hurt someone clearly defenseless? Are you that low and much of coward?" Max asked, catching everyone's attention. Kurt, Zach, Little Lucy and Yuuki can only watch in pure horror as strange marks started to cover his body. The light that was starting to illuminate from Kurt also vanished along with his concentration. His mind was set at his younger cousin who seems to be displaying his newly found strenght. The ghostly Lucy can only look away as she knows what was to happen next.

  "M-Max? Calm d-down.." Kurt showered him with soothing words but was ignored. Max's mind was completely set. He want's to kill the cloaked man not only for hurting his brother and sister, but also for killing his mother. The demon inside of him was begging for control. But Max knew he can't let it take over him.

  "So this is your magic, little boy? I got to say, it's really interesting. Now i know why Master wants the 5 of you. By the looks of it, you all possess unique and rare magic! Ha! You just made me want you all!" The man cackled darkly as he charged at the now surprised Max. The boy was sent flying which alerted Kurt and Zach.

  The two oldest kids charged with their own power which caught the man by surprised. They managed to hit him in the gut, but not enough to make him fall. By then, they realzed that they don't stand a chance to win. They knew they won't win. They knew they can't escape. Atleast not all of them..

  The present and older Lucy can only grimace at the sight. She felt a familiar stab in the heart seeing the dreadful situation. But she knew it's not over. The next scene would probably kill her even more.

  "Yuuki, use your magic. Teleport elsewhere with Max and Lucy. Let us handle this j*rk." Kurt instructed which made the little girl gap at him. She knew what his brother was planning and she would lie if she said she didn't like it one bit

  "I can't do that, Kurt-nii. My powers isn't that advanced and practiced. Apparently, i can only teleport one person at a time." The young girl reasoned which made Kurt click his tongue.

  "Then do it. Teleport Max, then Lucy then yourself. Ju-"

  "No way i'm leaving you here! Your my brother! I would rather stay here with you and fight than ran away!"

  "Yuuki, this isn't some game! Stop being stubborn and just do what i say! Can't you see? We don't have any chance of winning. And besides, Lucy and Max are injured."

  "Bu-"

  "Go!" Present Lucy felt more tears flow down her cheeks as she saw the heartbreaking scene infront of her. Her brown eyes followed the young girl as she ran towards the injured Max who was lying on the floor. He was clutching his bloody arm that somehow got injured when the man sent him flying.

  "Max! H-Hang on, i'll teleport you to safety!" but the said boy slowly shook his head in disapproval. Instead he pointed at the bruised and also injured little Lucy who was shaking as she watched the older boys fight the man.

  "Teleport her first. She's far more severely injured." True to Max's word, Lucy had multiple bruise on her body, but the worst part was her head that was bleeding non stop. Yuuki wanted to protest but didn't do so seeing that he was right. Instead, she ran up to Lucy.

  "Lucy, i'm g-going to teleport you now."

  "What?! D-" before the little blond can protest, Yuuki already casted the spell. Little Lucy was enveloped in light before fully disappearing.

  Present Lucy can only gulp as she watched the scenes unfold. She had no more prior knowledge of the next events as she got teleported away. She don't know what happened to them right after. She just woke up infront of the blazing mansion, her father beside her, forcing answers on the whereabouts of her mother, cousins and brothers.

  She gasped in surprise as she saw Kurt and Zach get cut by a sword the man just unsheathed. They both earned a deep cut on their stomachs. She swear she heard Max and Yuuki's yell out to them in the background but Present Lucy paid them no attention. She was busy crying over the scene.

  "Zach-nii! Kurt-"

  "Don't come any nearer! Just teleport your way out o-of here!" Kurt yelled while panting due to losing too much blood.

  "Tss, no one can escape Death Corpse!" The man yelled as he released black smoke. The kids tried their best to not inhale the smoke but failed miserably. One by one, they collapsed.

  "Sweet dreams.."

~End of Dream~

~★~

Good Morning!

I had chosen Koko from Golden Time to play Miyuki Heartfilia's role! She's sooo pretty, isn't she?

Anyways,
I'm back with a new update! Enjoy minna!

P.s: I do not own Golden Time nor Fairy Tail. They are owned by their respected creators.

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 740 10
The guild is wondering who would make Natsu's perfect match: his best friend or his childhood friend? Lucy and Lisanna are forced into a competition...
1.3M 38.5K 91
Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly bullies the poor blonde which leaves her...
262K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
60.4K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...