Game Over (Sequel)

By shantii14__

Nique is out and back. Innocent and free to give payback Nique is ready for whatever comes her way. When ever... More

Running The Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 :My Game
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 - Zihir's Breakdown
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- Here She Comes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORTANT!!!!

Chapter 4

92.9K 2.2K 442
By shantii14__

" Cassie Moore "

I told yall jail fucked me up. I went crazy after that. I was so piised off. It..the real murder was in front of me this whole time.

" She set me up " I say.

" Ni- " I started freaking out and seeing red. The visions were playing again. I started fighting myself in the car. Or fighting whatever was around. Thats all I remember.

*

*

*

*

Marcus P.O.V (Shade)

Her ass is crazy! I ran in to get her father. " Aye I need some help. Hurry up its Nique " I say. He jumped up and they followed me out to the car and she was still freaking out.

" What did you do ?! " Her sister asked.

" Mafuckah I aint do shit ! " I say defensively. Shit dont blame me for Nique being a crazy bitch. Yall need to be calling a doctor for her ass. Nique my girl I got some love for her but she crazy and has always been. Just getting locked up made her scary crazy.

" Nique ! " Arnez Black. The Biggest OG to ever walk these turfs.

" Oh my god. She's doing it again " Some female goes.

" Again ? She do this shit alot ? " I asked scared for Nique sakes.

" Once before. She total Blacked out. Just let her go for a minute. Trust me " She says. Arnez let her go she did something weird then like passed out. Shit her ass probably hyperventilated. She was red then a motherfucker. The girl helped Arnez get Nique out the car.

" What the fuck did you do Shade ? " Zihir motherfucking Mills. An old time ALMOST business partner. I waited til Arnez and them took Nique in.

" Something you or any one of Niques so called Family and friends didnt do. Why are you so concerned ? " I ask liting my smoke.

" Cause your fucking name is Shade and you're always up to something " Osage says. True. No denying it. But this time I wasn't up to much. My job was completed. I smiled and blow out my smoke.

" True. But now my job is done with Nique..Now she holds her end of the bargain. " I tell them.

" Which is ? The fuck do you want with my sister ? " Umm Mya is her name right. Ty just looked at me.

" Thats for Nique and I to discuss. You dont worry your pretty little head about that Mya is it ? " I was the last one any of these motherfuckers wanted to fuck with. Osage and Zihir was just as shady as I was. They was scheming niggas to get into the game and ion think they stopped. " I must be going now. "

" Shade ? "

" What now Ty ? " I roll my eyes.

" You know who it was don't you ? " He asked. I smiled and flicked my smoke smashing it into the ground with shoe.

" Dont worry. Whats done the dark may come to the light " And with that I got in my car and started it up backing out. " One down. Very few more to go. Nique...Cassie fucking Moore. "

*

*

*

*

TY

Damn Nique is CRAZY in capital letters. I had feeling Shade knew something. Something to end this all. Why the fuck wasn't he opening his mouth. I had a feeling he was up to something to cause that sly smile never left his face.

" The fuck is wrong with her ? She look like me after I don stopped taking my meds " Zihir says.

" Yep. Crazy " O says. I needed to talk to Shade. But I knew he would never open up..maybe I could torture it out of him ?

Even though I can't stand the dude because he feels sneaky one thing I can say it that the nigga keep info. He always has his ear the ground and his people doing what they supposed to. He's got so far in the game because he learned how to play it. Also think he's running game on Unique..Thats stupid. Why run game on the ultimate player, Shade ? Cause then its just GAME OVER !

*

*

(A/N loved how I threw the book title in there lol)

*

*

*

Arnez Black.

Dammit Nique scared the shit out of me. What the fuck did he do to her for her to flip in little time. I put her in bed and sat down on the bed with her.

To much shit was going on. Nique being in the game this far was my fault. I should have never introduced this lifestyle to her. But I couldn't make her run from it forever.

Buck and Rocko came in.

" She okay ? " Rocko asked.

" She's been better. Im going to talk to her about seeing some doctor. Jail wasn't the place for her now she's all fucked up in the head " I say.

" Anything we can do to help ? " Buck ask.

" Look into that Nigga shade. Matter of fact I want somebody to tail his ass and follow him. It dont feel right. I feel like Nique playing with fire waiting to get burned again fucking with him " I say.

" I got chu boss that it ? "

" Yeah. " I says. They left the room and India came in.

" She's going to be okay. I've talked to Nique and she is a strong girl. Trust me , Babe. She knows more then what she's telling everybody " She tells me. I look up at her.

" Why do you say that ? "

" She might've mention it lowkey that she knew alot and just didn't say alot...Im telling you. Your daughter is smarter then alot of you give her credit for. She playing the game to win it " She says.

" when did this become a game ? " I ask confused.

" When the bars on the jail gate closed and she was innocent " She says.

Nique, Nique Nique. How come you didn't tell daddy you've been running game ? You almost got over on me. Too bad. Im the ultimate player. Your just my daughter.

*

*

*

*

Zihir

MY EX GIRLFRIEND WAS CRAZY THEN A MOTHERFUCKER.

Thats all I had to say for yall to get how I feel. I never been so scared for Nique until I walked out there and saw her flipping out and going wild at no one or nothing.

I was confused as hell. Why would she do that ?

And why the fuck was Shade here ?

To many things were centered around him and that wasn't a good thing. He was going to use this to his advantage. Plus he had Nique on some kind of Bargain hold. She must not have known what that ment. If he saved her life then she owe's him for life.

Lets just hope Shade had nothing to do with saving Unique from life in pen. We dont want her to have to fuck with him for life.

Something wasn't adding up. Somebody wasn't talking. I only wanted to do one thing as of now....Take Shade spot. He's to heavy in my game.

The fuck did he mean when he said " Whats done in the dark will come to light ? "

What the hell does the dude know ?

I hate the fact he might have an one up on us....

*

*

*

*

Nique

I open my eyes and looked around my room. The fuck happened ?

I couldn't remember much but I remember getting in the car with shade. Was that real ? Was it a vision or dream again ? I was confused. I tossed my cover back and sat up.

There was pain running through my body and head. I walked into my bathroom and open the prescription med bottle. I took two out filled a glass and took them. I looked in the mirror. I looked a mess.

I had a bruise down my left side of my face and my hair was wild. I brushed it into a high pony tale.

I needed to speak to one person and one person only. The only person that could help me and tell me what I needed to know.

" Where is Shade ? " I walk into the living room.

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

" He left after you flipped out and started fighting yo surrounding. " My father said.

" What ? " I ask confused.

" You did it again the screaming and swinging. You knocked your self unconscious " Elise says. Her my father was the only two in here I trusted enough to listen to.

I picked up the phone. He knew the answer to why I got like that.

" Hello " He answer.

" Its me "

" Yes Nique I was waiting for yo call. How are you feeling ? "

" Fine...What did you tell me today " I ask him getting straight to it.

" The prints matched a Cassie Moore " I dropped the phone watching the screen break. I looked at them. She was right here. She set me up and im sure they had some part in it too.

" Niqu - " I just walked out and towards my room. I was going to get revenge. Theres not one fuck I have to give. But im going to make sure everybody hurts

GAME OVER BITCHES !

.

*************************

OH MY FUCKING GOSH. CHAP 4 FOR YA ASS!!! VOTEE FAN AND COMMENT

-- Hmm Shade is a big part of the story huh ?

-- Shade seem legit ?

-- India says Nique knows too much

- THAT BITCH CASSIE BEEN EXPOSED!!!

-- NIQUE PUSHING THE CRAZY WAGON WITH HER EX

-- ZI WANTS TO TAKE OUT SHADE

-- TY knows Shade knows something

-- Mya is...irrelevant lol

-- Arnez Arnez oh he not giving up.

-- GAME OVER.

I tried to confuse yall. Hope i did. Xoxo

Goal:

360 votes

125 comment.

xoxo

--Shantii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
44.5K 1.8K 33
πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰ Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
3.8M 90.1K 40
Zihir had what all street guys want. He had bad bitches, drugs, and lots and lots of money. He was king of the Hood. Slangin rocks is what brought hi...
8.4M 279K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...