Super Simulator

By EminEmGurlz

Emera Pisces was a dweeb, a nerd. No other way to put it. A bashful girl who had a hopeless crush on the same... More

Chapter 1-UH MAH GAWD!
Chapter 2- I Wanna Play A Game
Chapter 3- Never Mess With A Girl In THOSE Kind Of Pajamas!
Chapter 4- Why Did You Shower Richard With Orange Juice?
Chapter 5- Is That A Rainbow Fire Lion?
Chapter 6- EYE EYE CAP-TAIN!
Chapter 7- NEVER Give Her Access To Your TRALALA!
Chapter 8-Can't Make Creeper Juniors
Chapter 9-You Tell Me Mind Reader!
Chapter 10- Fix Your Rump If You Wanna Get Humped
Chapter 11- HOLY JULIE ANDREW AND MARY POPPINS!
Chapter 12- HOLY BASHIZZLES
Chapter 13- Classy Not Trashy
Carlyn's Outfit
Zoey's Outfit
Bailey's Outfit
Stacie's Outfit
Emera's Outfit
Chapter 14- I Said Best Not Sluttiest
Chapter 15- Oh Crud
Chapter 16- I Blame Hormones
Chapter 17- Is Bitch My Nickname?
Chapter 18 - Tampon Sniffing
Chapter 19- Gay For Grandfathers
Chapter 20 - I DID NAZI THAT CUMMING
Chapter 21 - Freakin' Cheezballs in Someone's Ass
Chapter 22 - Fap Lord
Chapter 23 - Britney Bish
Chapter 24 - Limp Dicked
Chapter 25 - Wanna Watch Porn?
Chapter 27 - Melted Gold Into My Eye
Chapter 28- Your Mom's Ass
Chapter 29- MOFO ASSES INTO SPACE
Chapter 30- Bieber On This Bitch
Chapter 31- She's a Porn Star!
Chapter 32- Hunger-Games-Fighting-Arena-Thingy?
Chapter 33- It's Your Room, Dumbo
Chapter 34- Retarded Crickets
Chapter 35- Ultimate Dad Joke
Chapter 36- Female Shark Rapists
Chapter 37- Invisible Genitalia
Chapter 38- Flying Spinach Monster
Chapter 39- Kirby The UniDick
Chapter 40- Ramming A Stake Up My Ass
Chapter 41- Ice Dildo
Chapter 42- Petulant Cumshot
Chapter 43- Allergic to Nuts
Chapter 44- Whore Tree
Chapter 45- Wondgardium-Levio-Slut
Chapter 46- Spoiler Alert
Chapter 47- Powerful as Fuck
Chapter 48- Chess Crack
Chapter 49- Second Circle of Hell
Chapter 50- Smellier Dogs
Chapter 51- Brains, Brawn, Beauty and Booty
Chapter 52- Kawaii Twat
Chapter 53- U-I-S-S-T-E-W-P-I-D
Chapter 54- DANGER SPLASH ZONE
Chapter 55- Plant Screaming
Chapter 56- Truck Porn
Chapter 57- DAMN YOU TRUMP!
Chapter 58- I Destroy Uranus
Chapter 59 - Fucking Friday
Chapter 60- Bro-Advice
Chapter 61- Shut Down
Chapter 62- Twiggy
Chapter 63- Wolf Whistle
Chapter 64- Fuckboi
Chapter 65-Cheese Grate Your Balls
Chapter 66- MechaHitler
Chapter 67- Streak Bitches
Chapter 68-Mr. Pussy
Chapter 69- Haha, 69
Chapter 70- My Boobs Hurt
Chapter 71- Spongebob Square-In-The-Face
Chapter 72- Dangerous Woman
Chapter 73- Mr. Marsh Mellow
Chapter 74- Striptease on the Urinals
Chapter 75- Dirty Panda
Chapter 76- Jump Scare Much?!
Chapter 77- Pic-Seption
Chapter 78- Blow Up Your Date
Chapter 79- If They Got Hit By A Bus
Chapter 80- Cutecumber
Chapter 81- 12 Future Babies
Chapter 82-"Hot" in "Psychotic"
Chapter 83- Gay Hair
Chapter 84- Swan With A Chainsaw
Chapter 85- May Her Bacon Burn
Chapter 86- Constipated Walrus
Chapter 87- Demon Wannabes
Chapter 88- Alpha-Female
Chapter 89- Boogying With Some Demons
Chapter 90- Mating Call
Chapter 91- Muffin Fluffer Chip Priss Witch
Chapter 92- Albinos In Texas
Chapter 93- Gollum With Wings
Chapter 94- Undertale
Chapter 95- How Many Steroids Did You Take?
Chapter 96- Ying And Yang
Chapter 97- Great-Granny Gets Her Panties In A Wad
Epilogue

Chapter 26 - MY Sex Slave

232 2 1
By EminEmGurlz

The next morning I was in my favorite pj's and my snuggly robe. My hair was wavy and just needed light combing. I looked over to my glasses on my nightstand. I decided not to wear them today. I usually look terrible with grimy glasses or with them pushed up as a headband. I headed to the restroom to get ready. For some reason, I woke up REALLY late so I bet everyone else was out and about. No one should be here at the moment. I turned to open the door, but it was locked.

Oh, I think I get it...

"If anyone is having sex in there just moan and I'll go! But seriously I need to get ready!" I shouted. Instead of moans coming I heard the sound of someone throwing up. 

"Oh, well about time," I grumbled. "Jason open up! I can get you medicine." Instantly the door opened to reveal Jason, his brown bangs messy and his blue eyes bloodshot. He was still in the clothes from the night before. "Emera?" he grumbled. "You must have a pounding headache, go on and finish throwing up and get dressed. It should be about lunch time now," I said, slamming the door back in his face. I got dressed and saw everyone at the dining table.

"Well rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Zoey smiled at me. "Hey, where are your glasses?" Chase asked. "Uh, I decided not to wear them today. I don't need them that much anymore anyways," I mumble. "Oh, well you look good without them," Chase said. I decided not to tell Zoey a pink hair was in her hamburger. "What wore YOU out, hm?" Bailey wiggled her eyebrows at me, her green and brown hair pulled back in her usual ponytail. I rolled my eyes, "I DIDN'T take your advice if that's what you're wondering." "Did Jason really . . . ?" Carlyn asked, glaring at Marcus, who was scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I can't believe I missed it!" Stacie laughed, her purple highlights shaking as she doubled over in laughter. Everyone at the table grinned, everyone knew what a fool Jason made of himself yesterday.

Only I knew what truth he was saying.

Chase grinned, keeping quiet to himself. I went to the kitchen to get the 'hangover' medicine, cause Bailey's German genes apparently could make alcohol vanish right outta the bottle. With the lid off of course. I set it out, and right then Jason came in. His bags were still there, and instead, he changed into pajamas. I'm fine with that, I guess. I handed him the medicine, but still snickered, remembering his antics yesterday. He raised an eyebrow, but soon the entire room was snickering.

"What?" he asked. "What do you remember about yesterday?" Chase asked. Jason looked confused. "I remember getting the orange juice Bailey gave me, and then . . . nothing," he said. Bailey chuckled at that. "You wanna know what you did yesterday?" Stacie asked him, a smug look on her face.

Jason's eyes widened, "What did I do?" With that the entire room burst out loud laughing, myself included. "What DIDN'T you do?" Carlyn asked. Jason sat down and drank his medicine. "OK, start from the beginning." Richard stood up,"I'll start." He stood at the end of the table.

"Me and Bailey MIGHT'VE sneaked some tequila into your orange juice, but it was a prank! Then you started going kinda crazy, and you ran over into Carlyn's room. We decided to get Emera, and then she went there." Marcus then continued the story, his eyes cold with amusement. He smirked. "You ran into Carlyn's room and grabbed one of her bras. Then you ran into the kitchen and got two oranges. You flung your shirt off and put on the bra, stuffing it with oranges. I was throwing icicles at you threatening to freeze your balls off when Emera came. She used her telekinesis to get the bra off of you, and you started saying you felt violated because we could see your nipples. Then I took the bra and left." This time, I stood up.

"I tried to get you off of the counter top, and you asked if I wanted to see a show," I giggled. "I eventually got you to put your shirt back on and got you off the counter top. Then you ran to the pool." Zoey then stood up. "Emera asked me to help her chase you, and you jumped into the pool trying to find Nemo- and ruined Finding Nemo for all of us by the way. You demanded more orange  juice as well. I went to go get towels for you since you claimed you were drowning in the shallow end and Emera had to jump in and get you. So you guys got out of the pool and you grabbed a potato and congratulated it on getting a part in Toy Story." Tyler stood up next. "By that time, I walked into the room and you yelled 'YEET' and chucked the thing at me. Causing me to get knocked down to the ground. Thanks, A LOT by the way." He rubbed his head.

I stood up again, "You then tried to run into the fireplace and shouted 'DIAGON ALLY' but luckily I extinguished the fire. I took you to your room and you asked me if I wanted to watch porn. The rest you just said was gibberish," I lied about the last part. I wasn't going to tell him since he was drunk then. He probably didn't even mean any of that stuff. By the time we were all done with the story, Jason was staring wide eyed at us, his jaw gaping open. He then glared and ran towards Richard, "I'm GOING TO KILL YOU, RICHARD!" Richard took off, sprinting away from the hung-over Jason.

"Bailey!! HELP!" Richard shouted out. Bailey sipped her orange juice. "Dude, he's hung over, do you really need help?" Richard just replied with a scream. "Apparently so," Stacie smirked.

Richard returned, his eyes gold. Jason, the shoveled up mess, returned behind him.

"I'm using your boyfriend as a slave today," Jason said. 

"As long as it isn't for sex, he's MY sex slave," Bailey said, taking a sip of her coffee. I saw from the corner of my eye Stacie tensing up a little.

"TMI Bailey," Tyler said. Bailey simply rolled her eyes. 

"Have fun hung over Jason!" I said, raising my hot chocolate up in the air.

Next thing I knew, my eyes flashed gold, and I went with Richard and Jason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 122 33
James Bucky Barnes x OC AU / 18+ mature content We all know the story. Two star-crossed strangers are brought together by fate . They have secrets...
41.4K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
16.5K 329 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...